Our Next Amazon Custom!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Jimmy212
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to give my feedback on videos and share my opinion
Referral: Ultimate superheroine forum

Re: Our Next Amazon Custom!

Post by Jimmy212 »

Ill put in 100 for her to be ots carried away at the end of the peril version after cs71's chloro and debooting if that works for the script.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Jimmy212 wrote:Ill put in 100 for her to be ots carried away at the end of the peril version after cs71's chloro and debooting if that works for the script.
Hi,

That may work for the script... or not. If it doesn't work for the Peril version, would it work for you in the Extreme version. You'll get both as a contributor anyway.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote:
Whiteknight wrote:How tall is the newcomer and is she flexible like Rebecca or Heather.
She's 5'6". As to flexibility, that's hard to gauge, since we haven't worked with her before. She is a real Amazon though, in build as well as name. Her name is Amazonia!

Here's another pic of newcomer, Amazonia, complete with almost otk boots!
photo6.jpg
Blue[/size][/color]
Lovely picture Blue, s he definitely look a natural in oTk boots! I take I t tha tyou will be usin the red ones though for her costume?
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

over the knee back breaker, in costume strangle, topless 300
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote:over the knee back breaker, in costume strangle, topless 300
Well, we've got topless now in the video. We do have a conflict in the final death in costume for the Extreme version though. We have an offer for stabbing and an offer for strangle. We can't do both. Therefore, in order to break this tie, we'll need another pledge for one or the other or for another death M.O., such as a failed bullets and bracelets shooting. The final death M.O. that gets the most pledges will be what we'll be going with. So, get your pledges in early for your favourite death M.O.

Yes, the otk boots will be the red ones.

Oh, and here's another teaser photo of the beautiful Amazonia...
1-nude.JPG
1-nude.JPG (367.79 KiB) Viewed 6204 times
We received an email pledge, so we're now at $1,500. Getting very close to booking this one... and she is available to shoot mid-March if we get to and collect $2,000 in pledges soon. Only $500 more to go!

She will be awesome in this blockbuster video!

Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

If I may make a suggestion. Have her strangled right up to death but then the enemy relents. He uses the lasso of truth that wrapped around her neck to order her not to move. The protagonist brings over a knife and stands over her body which is shaking from trying to overpower the will of the lasso. One last time he tries to interrogate her. She does not know the answer. The lasso would have compelled her to answer. She is of no use to him now he thrust the knife into her belly slowly several times then a final one to the chest.

Again just a suggestion. I would be willing to withdraw my strangle for back breaker if necessary. Crosspick was after all first to suggest a stabbing.
Whiteknight

Post by Whiteknight »

sorry withdraw for bearhug.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote:If I may make a suggestion. Have her strangled right up to death but then the enemy relents. He uses the lasso of truth that wrapped around her neck to order her not to move. The protagonist brings over a knife and stands over her body which is shaking from trying to overpower the will of the lasso. One last time he tries to interrogate her. She does not know the answer. The lasso would have compelled her to answer. She is of no use to him now he thrust the knife into her belly slowly several times then a final one to the chest.

Again just a suggestion. I would be willing to withdraw my strangle for back breaker if necessary. Crosspick was after all first to suggest a stabbing.
Whiteknight wrote:sorry withdraw for bearhug.
Hi Whiteknight,

We could do what you suggested in your first quote above. I just thought you would have wanted the strangle to be her demise. We can also remove the strangle and insert the bearhug. Which do you prefer?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Whiteknight

Post by Whiteknight »

I would prefer the non-fatal strangle and the stabbing
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote:I would prefer the non-fatal strangle and the stabbing
Okay. Done.

We're now at $1,600. Only $400 more to go and I'll start collecting on the pledges and book Amazonia.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Lizardude
What is your main fetish?: Undressing
Why do you want to join this forum?: Ideas
Referral: Other sites

Post by Lizardude »

Any transformation sequence?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Lizardude wrote:Any transformation sequence?
If someone pays for it. We can do spinning transformation or slapping bracelets together.

We're now at $1,700, because I just got an email contribution. We're very close now!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Dr Manhattan
What is your main fetish?: throat chop
Why do you want to join this forum?: Customer interested in participating in discussions
Referral: Searching for heroine related peril material

Post by Dr Manhattan »

markmarr wrote:100.00 for throat chop leading to incapacity
If I can build on this, down on one/both knees, head pulled back, chop to the throat. Preferred in costume. If ok with markmarr, $100.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Dr Manhattan wrote:
markmarr wrote:100.00 for throat chop leading to incapacity
If I can build on this, down on one/both knees, head pulled back, chop to the throat. Preferred in costume. If ok with markmarr, $100.
This works! I also have another contribution by email, so we're at $1,900. The transformation scene above would get us to the minimum, and we can get this one booked. Any other acceptable $100 contribution will also do the trick, guys.

If you want in on this one, now is the time to get your pledge in to us!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

Just got the last $100 contribution by email, so I will be collecting and then setting a shoot date.

This one's a go, so if you still want to get your elements in, you'd better hurry.

Amazonia is gorgeous! This should be an awesome video!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com