Our Next Amazon Custom!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Re: Our Next Amazon Custom!

Post by markmarr »

works well for me.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I w anna see this film! I don@ think I'll be able to keep it together m uch longer! :excited:
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Can we get a tentative outline for the two versions? Might wanna contribute depending on how it currently looks.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I think contribution s a re now closed, Mr Mamooche
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

We can fit in one of two contributions, because Jimmy had to back out. So, there will now be no ots carry, unless someone else contributes for it. Plus, without the carry, we can slip in another element, but it will have to be soon.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Well whats in it so far? Was curious for a brief outline.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Mamooche24 wrote:Well whats in it so far? Was curious for a brief outline.
Here's what's in it so far:
- strangle in civvies that looks fatal complete with death stare
- topless scene as Amazon.
- belly stabs and chest stab
- red otk boots
- throat chops leading to incapacity
- over the knee back breaker
- in costume strangle
- interrogation
- AOH/(hands cuffed/tied together) suspension, stretching, belly blow torture scene.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

I don't know if this is still open but an element of uppercuts that almost puts her out. The last one turning her around 180 degrees falling to both her knees with her head tilted back.
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

The other possibility is when she is on the floor have the villain sit on her stomach as he gives a punching sequence to her head as the camera views her head, hands, and legs as her body reacts to receiving the hits.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

So this wont have any chloroform or ots carry?zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :disapprove:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Richpartist wrote:So this wont have any chloroform or ots carry?zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :disapprove:
Luckily for you, Rich, I got a contribution by email for an ots carry. So, it's back in.

As for the other two suggested contributions above, we may be able to add them, as long as "sitting on her stomach" means straddling her, as opposed to actually sitting on her stomach, thereby putting all of his weight on her stomach. Please clarify that request, WhiteKnight. Also, is it two requests, or are you suggesting one or the other?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Whiteknight

Post by Whiteknight »

I am suggesting one or the other and I did mean straddling her not actually putting the weight on her.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote:I am suggesting one or the other and I did mean straddling her not actually putting the weight on her.
Well, I've looked at the script again, and there's no way to include either of these elements with the ones that have already been bought and paid for. Sorry.

Obviously, we will have to propose another custom soon, in order to accommodate all those who couldn't contribute to this one.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Whiteknight

Post by Whiteknight »

Oh that is ok. You have just saved me money for I already have three elements in. Look forward to seeing how it turns out.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

I thought cs71 had contributed 2 chloroform scenes