Supernova Prime (Melody) Custom is back on!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: "Supernova Prime (Melody) Custom!

Post by Richpartist »

I'll give a little more for a scene like this.So sexy to see melody completly out cold and helpless with her mouth slightly open,skirt raised up and just waiting (and helpless to stop)whatever the guy wants to do.Hopefully fling her over the shoulder :love:
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

*cough*
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I'm sorry to say that this project is dead!

I've just thrown up my hands on this one! I've been trying my best to put all of these varied elements from everyone into two videos, because one will not be enough to contain them, but I now understand from further comments from major contributors that we are just not going to be able to deliver what all of our contributors want, and I don't want to take your money and not be able to deliver.

Yes, Melody is excited about coming over to shoot with us, but there's no way that there'll be enough funds to bring her over on the achievable pledges that we have at this time, because they require too much to be shot while still maintaining the quality that we pride ourselves upon.

Therefore, we have to switch gears and ask for pledges just in order to bring her over. We'll shoot a quality video with her for two days instead of a one day video, have her fight Natasha's Supernova, and we will incorporate flying, heat blasts, lots of fighting and make this a real blockbuster, but the civies are out. We've just done too many already. We'll save that for the next White Angel. So, who's up to prepay $100 towards this Supernova Prime vs. Supernova blockbuster and receive both versions, plus extra footage and stills?

If we have enough people pledging $100 each, we can get it made. If not, it looks like there will be no more Melody videos. I'll leave it up to you, guys.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

$150 :approve: :approve: :love: Just to have Melody on a video is worth every penny,and if I could afford more believe me I would.Im sure a chloroform and ots scene in there somewhere is a generic element that should be possible,not asking for a million details,just Melody+chloroform+Natasha+ots carry(s)Dont care about"well I want her to be in regular clothes and red shoes and blah blah blah"Just having her and Natasha together in a video is pure gold. :love: :love:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Melody vs Natasha?
OK Blue I'll contribute $100 just to help, no element requests./
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Dark Nova Vs Supernova Prime - it's kind of like Superman Vs Nuclear Man LOL! Anyway, the bottom line is if you want to see these to sexy babes duke it out in one sexy fight then prepay $100 so we can get Melody over to the UK. To cut a long story short Blue couldn't create a decent story out of all the wants without the story not making sense or being really rubbish. So what say you guys?
Attachments
Supernova Prime Vengeance Still 10.jpg
Supernova Prime Vengeance Still 10.jpg (831.96 KiB) Viewed 6928 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We've also had $500 pledged by email towards the cause. So, let's get on board with this new format for Melody's return. She will take on Dark Nova. Both girls will be in costume, and we will be able to add in a male actor in order to do some of the heavy lifting (wink... nod), but we do not feel that Melody's return should be having her strangled in a chair, having all of her costume ripped off piece by piece, or simply repeating scenarios that we have included in our last several videos. We are looking to make this one a fresh, all-out-action blockbuster with two of the sexiest Supernovas on the planet!

We're at $750. We need $4,000 to book Melody's flight and hotel and the studio.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Hi blue now there's been a wink and a nod towards some heavy lifting by a male actor count me in for a cradle oops! Sorry i meant $100
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote:Hi blue now there's been a wink and a nod towards some heavy lifting by a male actor count me in for a cradle oops! Sorry i meant $100
Sounds good. We will attempt to include simple elements for those who support this revised project. It's just that we can't guaranty elements that control or restrict the storyline too much, such as a cradle carry in civies which would force us to include a secret identity aspect, or a strangle that has to be in a chair or on a table which would restrict shooting to locations with chairs or tables, or a chloro scene that has to exactly mimic one that was performed by another actress in a previous video, etc.

Looks like we're now at $850.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
squidd82
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine defeat, death , vore, guro, pantyhose
Why do you want to join this forum?: It looks like fun.
Referral: SEXY AMAZONS ART GALLERY

Post by squidd82 »

I will love to contribute to the lovely two Supernovas project, $100.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

squidd82 wrote:I will love to contribute to the lovely two Supernovas project, $100.
Thanks.

Now at $950.

Hopefully, we will be able to get this awesome video shot. It certainly will be worth the investment!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

100.00 just have a good strangle or two.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

I can't really contribute but if video involves Melody double debooted in stockings/pantyhose nothing on earth will stop me getting the video for sure. :D
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

markmarr wrote:100.00 just have a good strangle or two.
We'll see what we can do.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

I will contribute $100 and I will not make requests and wants in a thread where Blue has clearly stated he wants a fresh content movie

Cut the Bluestone team some slack people
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com