Supergirl 8: Avenging Force Screenshots, Teasers and Trailer

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Supergirl 8: Avenging Force Screenshots, Teasers and Trailer

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Two Years In The Making and Once Again...Two Of The Most Powerful Women In The World Face Off! Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as “EVIL” Superwoman ARE BACK! In this 8th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled Supergirl 8: Avenging Force....Here's just a small sneak peak of what to expect...Here's teaser #1! Teaser # 2 and maybe #3 along with the official trailer and film posters will be posted up within the next couple of days..WON/MMP's Supergirl 8: Avenging Force, Coming May 18th! The Countdown is on!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZ9g76oA94

Here's just a small sneak peak of what to expect...Here's teaser #1! Teaser # 2 and maybe #3 along with the official trailer and film posters will be posted up within the next couple of days..WON/MMP's Supergirl 8: Avenging Force, Coming May 18th! The Countdown is on!
Snapshot_8.png
Snapshot_8.png (4.15 MiB) Viewed 5972 times
Snapshot_9.png
Snapshot_9.png (3.63 MiB) Viewed 5972 times
Snapshot_14.png
Snapshot_14.png (350.59 KiB) Viewed 5972 times
Snapshot_2.png
Snapshot_2.png (2.27 MiB) Viewed 5972 times
Snapshot_13.png
Snapshot_13.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 5972 times
Snapshot_0.png
Snapshot_0.png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 5972 times
Snapshot_1.png
Snapshot_1.png (1.6 MiB) Viewed 5972 times
Snapshot_12.png
Snapshot_12.png (2.22 MiB) Viewed 5972 times
More sneak peaks will be posted up in the coming days and weeks ahead...so, stay tuned!
Attachments
Snapshot_14.png
Snapshot_14.png (350.59 KiB) Viewed 5972 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Re: Supergirl 8: Avenging Force Screenshots, Teasers and Tra

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Good afternoon everyone! Here's another sneak peak of what to expect in this 8th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled Supergirl 8: Avenging Force, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as “EVIL” Superwoman.. Here's Teaser # 2, check it out and enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIqJYjgEc6U
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Here's final short sneak peak of what to expect in this 8th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series entitled Supergirl 8: Avenging Force, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as “EVIL” Superwoman.. Here's Teaser # 3, check it out and enjoy! The Official Trailer for WON/MMP's Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force will be uploaded in early May!
Fan Film Movie Poster swill be posted up within the next few days as well....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5GE5Os5o0I
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Here's a screenshot from Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force showing both Supergirl (Kaycee Anne) & Superwoman (Linda Hines) are displaying the power of X-Ray Vision.
58373301_1152995538237017_8441301270127443968_o.jpg
58373301_1152995538237017_8441301270127443968_o.jpg (88.85 KiB) Viewed 5099 times
58444515_1152995584903679_2895700713701113856_o.jpg
58444515_1152995584903679_2895700713701113856_o.jpg (66.37 KiB) Viewed 5099 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Here's The Official Trailer for WON/MMP's Supergirl VIII: Avenging Force. Don't miss this exciting action pack 8th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, Coming May 18th @ 8pm ET to WON The U 5.4. Once again, Special thanks to MMP studios for filming this custom video project/fan film for me. They are a class act company and are truly professional and so are the two actresses Kaycee Anne & Linda Hines in the fan film as well and we look forward to seeing them in action here in Supergirl 8 and future installments as well. Check it out & enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYSGAu7252A
57372985_1146220142247890_9052274094698921984_n.jpg
57372985_1146220142247890_9052274094698921984_n.jpg (110.73 KiB) Viewed 5099 times