Dark Wondra is Back!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Dark Wondra is Back!

Post by xj900uk »

Sorry thought you wanted suggestions Director B. I've already pledge $200 on t he previous page for a couple of elements, these were just additional ideas as you seemed to b e open to them before everything w as finalised.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Sorry thought you wanted suggestions Director B. I've already pledge $200 on t he previous page for a couple of elements, these were just additional ideas as you seemed to b e open to them before everything w as finalised.
No, it's me that's sorry I should have looked back on the previous pages, thanks for your suggestions

This shoot will start production next month. The story is below, let us know what you think?

New villain DARK MASK has stolen a potent new toxin that can kill millions, Seer identifies Ash Chemicals as the source of the toxin. Dark Wondra investigates the facility which has many floors, before getting to the top to disarm the weapon with the toxin Dark Wondra encounters many bad guys. On floor one she takes on Gatekeepers, and Dark Mask himself, in the peril version she wins but Dark Mask escapes and she has to go up another level thus creating more adventures, what happens in the extreme version, (last death), will be up to you guys. We are hoping that they'll be more floor adventures for our heroine so if your particular death doesn't happen in this Ep it could happen in the next.

So what perils will you like to see?

Thoughts everyone?
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still big.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still big.jpg (686.36 KiB) Viewed 7844 times
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Hi db i have already pledged $200 for 2 cradle carries in civilian guise and 1 in costume, as you said it is being shot over several floors I'd love to see dw carried floor to floor, think that would make a great scene! Thoughts?
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

semenko99 wrote:I would contribute $ 200 if Krystal is chloroformed wearing a skirt suit with pantyhose & glasses but also wearing her Dark Wondra costume underneath her skirt suit.
Not sure if we raised enough money so I'll pledge $ 700 total:

1. I would contribute $ 200 if Krystal is chloroformed wearing a skirt suit with pantyhose & glasses but also wearing her Dark Wondra costume underneath her skirt suit.

2. $ 100 for Dark Wondra wearing glasses for 20-30 seconds.

3. $ 200 for a Dark Wondra chloro scene.

4. $ 200 for a scene where as one of the bad guys approaches Dark Wondra, DW raises her arms and says ' I surrender' and then sucker-punches and knees in the groin the bad guy. As the bad guy falls to the floor, DW has an evil smirk on her face.
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Nice one semenko99 !
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks semenko99
Attachments
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe still 4.jpg
Dark Wondra 2 friend or foe still 4.jpg (722.49 KiB) Viewed 7574 times
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

Glad she's back!! I will definitely buy it, sorry I have not enough money for a pledge!! Hope to see her low blowed and throat chopped hard this time!!
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Hi db a suggestion i think would work, dw breaks into the facility but is detected by gatekeepers after a fierce fight she defeats them but there is a sudden and dramatic appearance by darkmask, he overpowers her and roughly knocks her out with chloroform, he then scoops her up and cradle carries her up to the next floor. Think it would be a dramatic introduction to darkmask! I would add another $100 to my contribution if it was possible for blue to work into the script. Thanks db ,what do you think?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Redgunner wrote:Hi db a suggestion i think would work, dw breaks into the facility but is detected by gatekeepers after a fierce fight she defeats them but there is a sudden and dramatic appearance by darkmask, he overpowers her and roughly knocks her out with chloroform, he then scoops her up and cradle carries her up to the next floor. Think it would be a dramatic introduction to darkmask! I would add another $100 to my contribution if it was possible for blue to work into the script. Thanks db ,what do you think?
This is down to Blue, he makes the final decisions
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 39.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 39.jpg (1015.21 KiB) Viewed 7337 times
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Hi blue how are the dark wondra contributions going? Any progress on a script and what do you think of the suggestions so far?
Attachments
krystal_red_by_daredoll_fan-dbbm0k7.jpg
krystal_red_by_daredoll_fan-dbbm0k7.jpg (329.12 KiB) Viewed 7211 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

The suggestions so far sound good. We're putting a script together incorporating as many of the requested elements as we can. For those who have yet to contribute, get your contributions in this week, so that we can finalize the script this weekend. I'm out of town this coming weekend and Monday, so I've authorized Director B to finalize the script in my absence.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Quick question for Blue and or DB - This movie is being shot on just one floor right? So DW will not be tackling the toxin delivery device?

Just need to know before I pledge, thanks
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote:The suggestions so far sound good. We're putting a script together incorporating as many of the requested elements as we can. For those who have yet to contribute, get your contributions in this week, so that we can finalize the script this weekend. I'm out of town this coming weekend and Monday, so I've authorized Director B to finalize the script in my absence.

Blue
Are you goint to Email people who expressed preferences or mad e a pledge, , Blue?
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Think db has already said on this page that the dw custom will be shot on many floors
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:
Bluestone wrote:The suggestions so far sound good. We're putting a script together incorporating as many of the requested elements as we can. For those who have yet to contribute, get your contributions in this week, so that we can finalize the script this weekend. I'm out of town this coming weekend and Monday, so I've authorized Director B to finalize the script in my absence.

Blue
Are you goint to Email people who expressed preferences or mad e a pledge, , Blue?
Yes, once we get a script together. I'll email or pm next week to collect the pledges.

I believe the overall storyline would be on many floors, but each episode will be limited to one floor, i.e. one studio/location per episode.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com