"Powerdame: Revoltz" at Ultraheroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"Powerdame: Revoltz" at Ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi everyone,
We are back with a new video “Powerdame: Revoltz”! In this story we have Powerdame searching for the cause of power outages in her city. Her search brings her to a new electric powered villainess named, Revoltz. The cocky heroine bites off more than she could chew as the villainess blasts her with powerful bolts of energy that puts Powerdame on the verge of defeat. Now, Powerdame has to fight to bring back law, order and power back to her city.

Check it out at https://Ultraheroix.com
Attachments
IMG_3191.JPG
IMG_3191.JPG (102.17 KiB) Viewed 2919 times
IMG_3216.JPG
IMG_3216.JPG (91.18 KiB) Viewed 2919 times
IMG_3218.JPG
IMG_3218.JPG (89.73 KiB) Viewed 2919 times
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

Re: "Powerdame: Revoltz" at Ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Here's a few more pics!
Attachments
IMG_3224.JPG
IMG_3224.JPG (92.9 KiB) Viewed 2822 times
IMG_3198.JPG
IMG_3198.JPG (83.69 KiB) Viewed 2822 times