"Nightfox: Gravestone" - UltraHeroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"Nightfox: Gravestone" - UltraHeroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi Everyone,
We are back with a New Nightfox adventure! In this video Nightfox falls into the trap of the supervillain duo "Gravestone". Grave has the power to drain energy while Stone has rock hard skin. Together, they are more than our heroine can handle and she becomes their prisoner. Now the question is whether they'll destroy her or kill each other first.

Check it out at https://ultraheroix.com
Attachments
IMG_2520.JPG
IMG_2520.JPG (84.11 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
IMG_2569.JPG
IMG_2569.JPG (79.21 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
IMG_2564.JPG
IMG_2564.JPG (79.37 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.

Re: "Nightfox: Gravestone" - UltraHeroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Thanks to those who checked out "Nightfox: Gravestone" ! Here are more pics for those that might a little more enticing to check it out!
Attachments
IMG_2569.JPG
IMG_2569.JPG (79.21 KiB) Viewed 3816 times
IMG_2534.jpg
IMG_2534.jpg (69.79 KiB) Viewed 3816 times
IMG_2532.JPG
IMG_2532.JPG (69.99 KiB) Viewed 3816 times
UltraHeroix

Re: "Nightfox: Gravestone" - UltraHeroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Here's a few more pics. I would love to hear some feedback too, Thanks!