Invisible Woman in Trickster's Pawn from Sleepy Superheroine

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

drsleepy
What is your main fetish?: I like superheroines knocked out and carried using chloroform, sleeping gas and head KO's.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to participate in the community and promote my website, sleepysuperheroines.com
Referral: Search Engine

Invisible Woman in Trickster's Pawn from Sleepy Superheroine

Post by drsleepy »

https://vimeo.com/336724940

The Invisible Woman has learned of a meeting between Trickster and Dr. Doom decides to investigate. Little does she realize that Trickster has his lair booby-trapped with all types of sleep traps for snoopy superheroines. When Invisible Woman appears, she looks around the room searching for clues. Seeing a book on a nearby surface. As soon as she touches it she gets a prolonged electric shock, she stags and falls asleep face down. Enter Trickster who mocks her while studying her. What follows are a number of knockouts for poor Invisible Woman including a karate chop to the neck, bear hug, gas mask, and of course chloro. Trickster finally hypnotizes Invisible Woman into revealing who the traitor was that ratted him out.

The video contains peril elements including multiple chloroform KO's, electric KO, karate chop KO, gas mask KO, butt spankings, over the shoulder carries and cradle carries.

Available now at sleepysuperheroines.com