Superwoman 2 (Underwater Peril Fan Film) Sneak Peak

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Superwoman 2 (Underwater Peril Fan Film) Sneak Peak

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions in association with MMP Studios Presents: Superwoman 2: Hypnotic Point (Fan Film), Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman and Ricardo Reyes as Fane. This is the second installment of our brand new spinoff series. Our plot of the story is that there's a mysterious man after Superwoman (Linda Hines) for revenge. The reason? Years back when Superwoman was "EVIL"...She attacked him and turn him into a ruthless killing machine named "Fane" (Ricardo Reyes)...But, when Superwoman finally turns good...she abandons all of her evilness and killing instinct. But, there is one person...who is not a fan of the good side of Superwoman and that is "Fane". Now, he seeks revenge on the person who changed his life, appearance and reputation forever. Will Superwoman be able to fight off the monster that is "Fane"..or will "Fane" succeed in his quest to killing Superwoman?
58444398_1154098811460023_2601947632377004032_n.jpg
58444398_1154098811460023_2601947632377004032_n.jpg (92.48 KiB) Viewed 2990 times
It's Superwoman 2: Hypnotic Point, Friday @ 8pm ET on WON The U 5.4

Here's teaser #1! Teaser # 2 and the official trailer for WON/MMP's Superwoman 2: Hypnotic Point. The film posters will be posted up within the next couple of days..WON/MMP's Superwoman 2: Hypnotic Point, starring Linda Hines as Superwoman and Ricardo Reyes as "Fane". Friday @ 8pm ET! The Countdown is on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmNhaJAYb24&t=6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhapqrK ... n6ciIRVsC0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSYyQ34 ... JPv8OoS_yQ

Screenshots and Posters Will Be Posted later this evening, so stay tuned!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Re: Superwoman 2 (Underwater Peril Fan Film) Sneak Peak

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

The Woman Of Steel is back and goes face to face with her toughest foe! Linda Hines stars as Superwoman in WON/MMP's Superwoman 2: Hypnotic Point, Tonight @ 8pm ET on WON YouTube! Don't Miss It!
60799826_1172202759649628_1188493471724339200_n.jpg
60799826_1172202759649628_1188493471724339200_n.jpg (122.12 KiB) Viewed 2892 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema