Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:24 am Coming soon. SYCC's video starring Iris Allan
Maybe she's the person who ordered the hit on Heather?

Miniskirt and heels, please!
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 am Coming soon. SYCC's A Contracts A Contract
The shine of her tights!! Wow
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Coming soon. SYCC's video starring Iris Allan

What would you like to see Iris dressed in a dress, a business suit, or a catsuit? Let us know your thoughts.
Attachments
Wondra still 21 copy.jpg
Wondra still 21 copy.jpg (418.15 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
Wondra still 11 copy.jpg
Wondra still 11 copy.jpg (442.81 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
Wondra still 1 copy.jpg
Wondra still 1 copy.jpg (586.6 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

Director B wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:58 am Coming soon. SYCC's video starring Iris Allan

What would you like to see Iris dressed in a dress, a business suit, or a catsuit? Let us know your thoughts.
Catsuit 100%, I believe it’s been a while since we last had a video featuring one!
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

Catsuit would be nice.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:58 am Coming soon. SYCC's video starring Iris Allan

Skirt and heels, I would love to see some up skirt views of this sexy woman!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Love to see how she looks in a sexy smart business suit
Honza

Post by Honza »

I'd also like to see her in a catsuit.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

A dark suit with a low cut white T-shirt beneath, and preferably no bra…

or a little black dress.
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

xj900uk wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:29 am

Love to see how she looks in a sexy smart business suit
Gonna be a catsuit for me, Director B!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Definitely office attire, some black stockings too, but tastefully long, not below the hem of the skirt until the fight for her life enfolds!! Then the skirt rises up to show off the stocking tops. I would love an over the couch arm strangle similar to Lynda’s breakout UW 1.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Coming soon. SYCC's video starring Iris Allan

Attachments
Wondra A Time to Serve still 16 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 16 copy.jpg (678.83 KiB) Viewed 549 times
Wondra A Time to Serve still 12 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 12 copy.jpg (547.31 KiB) Viewed 549 times
Wondra Berserker Rage still 3 copy.jpg
Wondra Berserker Rage still 3 copy.jpg (458.31 KiB) Viewed 549 times
winner181818
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love strangling videos but I have to hide this interest in the real life and I hope I could find more friends in this message board and I also have many asian styles to share with people here. I need communication for my interest. Let me join,pls. Thank you very much
Referral: nicheclips

Post by winner181818 »

Director B wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:37 am Coming soon. SYCC's video starring Iris Allan

Catsuit absolutely!
Longswanneck

Post by Longswanneck »

You can't beat a classic black dress
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Longswanneck wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:44 am You can't beat a classic black dress
The Little Black Dress is always my preference! Worn so well by Krystal in Dark Wondra 3, and by Melody in Nights Work!