"Teen Bat 7: Running the Gauntlet" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "Teen Bat 7: Running the Gauntlet" is RELEASED!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:16 am Oh, you guys with those boots, LOL! Let's see if we can bring them back for the next one.
Yeah, I don't get that... it's like the catsuits, personally, I'd rather see more of her lovely legs! :D
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Decided to purchase this one last night! I gotta say it’s my first Megan clip, it won’t be the last!! She is so sexy and a great peril actress. The inner voice on this is excellent, I think it would be great if more girls did this, it brings insight into her final thoughts, and anguish. I loved the death pose, sprawled over the RRS Body, the he pushes her off him and she is flat on her belly, sexy ass up, the kick over is great too and the pulse check, perfect. As always, I’d love to have the victims eyes kept open, just a personal preference!! Time to purchase more of Megan!!!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:32 am Decided to purchase this one last night! I gotta say it’s my first Megan clip, it won’t be the last!! She is so sexy and a great peril actress. The inner voice on this is excellent, I think it would be great if more girls did this, it brings insight into her final thoughts, and anguish. I loved the death pose, sprawled over the RRS Body, the he pushes her off him and she is flat on her belly, sexy ass up, the kick over is great too and the pulse check, perfect. As always, I’d love to have the victims eyes kept open, just a personal preference!! Time to purchase more of Megan!!!
Megan is great, and I'd love to see her return, but I'd prefer they create another character for her because D'Arcy has really made the role of Teen Bat her own. I'd love to see Megan as a White Angel, being strangled over and over! :razz:

I agree with you about the inner voice, and I promote this at every opportunity. It is so delightful to listen to the thoughts of the heroine as she slowly tumbles from the height of confident and cocky, into the pit of defeat and despair. I'm still waiting for one where she ends with something like "Oh, god, I don't want to die! I don't want to..." and her death cuts her off mid-thought. In my opinion, Teen Bat 1 is the perfect template for the use of inner voice, and her "Oh, god, she's trying to finish me off!" was superb!

I too, love the pulse check and would love to see it used every time! I don't mind if the eyes are closed postmortem, so long as there is a decent close up of the death stare first. For me, it adds a bit of an intimate element. In the same way, I love if the heroine dies with some of her hair in her face, and the killer, gently brushes it aside after she's dead, as if he/she is respectful of the heroine's beauty. :D
BeatMeCuzImBratty

Post by BeatMeCuzImBratty »

Ugh I’m jealous of her costume and her ribbon lol
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I just love her sexy otk black matte boots. :love: I wish they would make a come-back!!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet poster copy.jpg
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet poster copy.jpg (530.73 KiB) Viewed 769 times
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet still 14 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet still 14 copy.jpg (386.22 KiB) Viewed 769 times
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet still 19 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet still 19 copy.jpg (338.4 KiB) Viewed 769 times
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet still 23 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet still 23 copy.jpg (364.69 KiB) Viewed 769 times
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet still 24 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 7 Running The Gauntlet still 24 copy.jpg (319.85 KiB) Viewed 769 times