SYCC: How do you want to see Lynda die?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: SYCC: How do you want to see Lynda die?

Post by dunnie1 »

Two years too late, unless a new request comes.
ace28065
What is your main fetish?: love women and their heartbeats
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post up and contribute to the forum and see if anyone has good stories.
Referral: search engine.

Post by ace28065 »

AWESOME please make this
ace28065
What is your main fetish?: love women and their heartbeats
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post up and contribute to the forum and see if anyone has good stories.
Referral: search engine.

Post by ace28065 »

Blackdevil3103 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:34 am It can take place in Lynda's appartment or house; A killer can be contracted to kill Lynda but first tries it wi poison, that will fail to kill lynda but will make feel her dizzy and she will start to breath depply, gasp for air, then have headache and then too much pain and disconfort in her chest. She will call for a doctor, that will be a fake doctor, that fake doctor can get into Lynda,s appartment, take her temperature, take her pressure and ask Lynda to unbutton her blouse or to reveal part of her chest in order to auscultate her heart with a stethoscope, then the killer will try to kill linda with a knife, directly to her heart, but lynda will avoid it, figthing, lynda will give him a lot of kicks but the poison finally will male Lynda fall again and the killer will stab her first many times in her belly, then hardly the killer will go to lynda's heart, stanbing her in her torax, he will mak a final stab deeply in her left breast, moving the knife once is inside lynda's chest, to make more damage to her heart(in background maybe can be heard Lynda's heratbeating faster and noisy then slowly and slowly amd finally silence), then the murderer can use a stethoscope on Lynda's chest again to make sure her heart has stopped, auscultating on her left breast.
AWESOME please make this
all300b2

Post by all300b2 »

Something different. Poison dart embeds into her thigh. She tries to remove, but it remains embedded. She tries to take antidote but too late. Shivering - curls up to stay warm. "I'm so... cold..." Eyes flutter and close. Body shudders and then goes still. Assassin rolls her over, checks for pulse, caresses face....