Deaths in Superheroine video

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: Deaths in Superheroine video

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:09 am
dunnie1 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:49 am Strangling is good, the slower where they are nearly taunting the babe is the best, but maybe to spice things up a different method of killing off our hot heroines/sidekicks could be explored. I enjoyed the wondra episode where she was crushed by the villain and thrown over the couch, dead!! Can’t remember the episode but the girl only starred in one episode.
The weaker the girl is the better, like maybe a novanite chain or garrotte weakening her all the time too!!
I've previously suggested a sealed room or booth, with either poison gas pumped in, or the air pumped out, with the heroine eventually sliding slowly down the glass wall to her knees and then finally falls to her side for the final few breaths before dying. Interestingly, this type of kill doesn't eliminate the possibility of a topless finish, as suffocation can cause the victim to claw at their clothing as they struggle to breathe. :twisted:
Ya. Suffocating the babe, grasping at anything to get a breath, that would also need an actress who is very good a facial expressions, fear would be etched all over her face knowing she is dying but can’t do anything about it!!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:40 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:09 am
dunnie1 wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:49 am Strangling is good, the slower where they are nearly taunting the babe is the best, but maybe to spice things up a different method of killing off our hot heroines/sidekicks could be explored. I enjoyed the wondra episode where she was crushed by the villain and thrown over the couch, dead!! Can’t remember the episode but the girl only starred in one episode.
The weaker the girl is the better, like maybe a novanite chain or garrotte weakening her all the time too!!
I've previously suggested a sealed room or booth, with either poison gas pumped in, or the air pumped out, with the heroine eventually sliding slowly down the glass wall to her knees and then finally falls to her side for the final few breaths before dying. Interestingly, this type of kill doesn't eliminate the possibility of a topless finish, as suffocation can cause the victim to claw at their clothing as they struggle to breathe. :twisted:
Ya. Suffocating the babe, grasping at anything to get a breath, that would also need an actress who is very good a facial expressions, fear would be etched all over her face knowing she is dying but can’t do anything about it!!
Lynda and D'Arcy spring quickly to mind, and it seems like Sienna is doing well in that department now too! I'd probably go with D'Arcy as my first choice and Sienna as my second, because I'd want a topless actress clawing at her neck and chest trying to breathe as the sweat of their struggle covers their neck and breasts. D'Arcy, in particular, has really mastered that mixture of resignation and despair as she feels her body shutting down and realizes there is nothing more she can do about it!
Attachments
TeenBat 5 - 10.jpg
TeenBat 5 - 10.jpg (365.02 KiB) Viewed 2984 times
Teen Bat 8 still 31 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 8 still 31 copy.jpg (392.65 KiB) Viewed 2984 times
dark_moon

Post by dark_moon »

A hanging scene would be an interesting new take on things, too.
I make photomanips | Custom commissions available, made to your specifications. DM for details.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dark_moon wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:40 pm A hanging scene would be an interesting new take on things, too.
Blue might actually be one of the few, able to pull it off well. He did a few in the Silk & Blood series, and we've had two over-the-shoulder hangings that were nicely done!
Attachments
Athena 3 hanging.jpg
Athena 3 hanging.jpg (191.64 KiB) Viewed 2892 times
SYCC - Inside Job.jpg
SYCC - Inside Job.jpg (418.09 KiB) Viewed 2892 times
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Heather’s over-the-shoulder hanging is still possibly my favourite death scene of hers.

I usually dislike women being hanged but this is something I’d love to see repeated on Cold Cases.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:13 pm Heather’s over-the-shoulder hanging is still possibly my favourite death scene of hers.

I usually dislike women being hanged but this is something I’d love to see repeated on Cold Cases.
The biggest problem with hanging videos is that very few vendors can pull it off in anything even bordering on a realistic manner. Most of the time, inappropriate leg positioning and movement makes it obvious they are not suspended in the air. I won't name names, but these screenshots pretty much illustrate the problem.
Numbers 1 & 2 are supposed to be near the end of her struggle, and the leg positioning is more natural in the first than in the second, in #3 and #4 she's already dead, so she should be hanging completely limp, yet the feet shot shows legs together, while the final shot her legs are spread. In fact, in #3 her feet are so close to the floor that she was probably just standing on her toes during the video. In the actual video, she's supposedly shown swinging gently as she hung lifeless on the rope, but all her body was actually doing was turning her shoulders and upper body while her legs remained still.

In the absence of special gear and training, the burden moves to the actress to really sell it by using her body properly to create the illusion, and to the camera operator to use the right angles and framing. Both failed badly here. If I were to pick a current Bluestone actress to attempt this, I'd probably go with either Lynda or Sienna. I may not prefer the outfit, but one thing the Spiderwarrior videos revealed, is Sienna's ability to use every inch of her lovely body in a very erotic manner during a strangulation, and I'm sure that with a little coaching, particularly on considering leg positioning and gravity, she could probably knock it out of the park, joining Petra and Suzy who did some nice hangings back in the day!
Attachments
Bad Hanging 1.jpg
Bad Hanging 1.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2773 times
Bad Hanging 2.jpg
Bad Hanging 2.jpg (873.91 KiB) Viewed 2773 times
Bad Hanging 3.jpg
Bad Hanging 3.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2773 times
Bad Hanging 4.jpg
Bad Hanging 4.jpg (799.26 KiB) Viewed 2773 times
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

We don't do hanging, sorry.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Something that has been mentioned before, and certainly would be easy to do with Sienna in the Spider Woman costume, would be a half-naked, erotic, struggling strangle or asphyxiation demise, but the mask stays on the whole time so that we can't see her features.
Sienna has excellent poise and body language (and a superb body) and could really pull this off, as her gyrations are really something to behold, and I reckon she could sell this idea to punters and customers. :excited:
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

This would be quite a challenge vfx wise, but imagine a wall of spikes slowly moving towards the heroine which is unable to escape, as the spikes slowly impale several spots of her body. I have no idea how to pull that off, but I still wanted to throw the idea in here.
Swmexi
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine death
Why do you want to join this forum?: To post
Referral: Google

Post by Swmexi »

For me, it is a matter of being in a seductive position as opposed to a manner of death.

For example, if you had a heroine bent over, struggling in a guillotine chokehold, that would be hot because she was bent over. Whether the villain snapped her neck, stabbed her, or drowned her by holding her face in a small bowl of water would make no difference to me (although, anything that leaves her wet, glistening is always great, which is why the liquid kryptonite death has been done by a few producers).

If you wind up in a generally accepted sensual position, whether that be bent over, spread eagle, seductively crawling, legs pinned upwards, I think most people here would find it alluring regardless of anything else. For me the question would be, how do I get the heroine in the position I want? After that, there are a thousand ways she could be finished off.

If that general sentiment is unhelpful, then maybe I can more helpfully list some specific methods I would consider:

1 Requiring the heroine to hold up a heavy object - struggling, sweating, and squatting as it starts to fall before landing on her and fatally crushing her.

2. Having a villain hold the heroine over his head, bent over, as he slowly, seductively, sucks the soul of the heroine out of her agape mouth.

3. The aforementioned rubbing of liquid kryptonite (er…. Novanite) over the heroine.

4. A heart rip, maybe? You could have the villain rip out the heart of the heroine by bending her over, thrusting in his arm deeply, comically feeling around for what he is looking for, and then pulling out her heart. You could also have a heroine rip herself open to provide a heart to a recently dead, fallen comrade (though that might be hard to film and woudl be hard to make seductive even if you could film it).

5. Trapping a heroine in an icy chamber, then ripping off more and more clothes until she succumbs to hypothermia.

6. I really think crawling is hot. Tie the heroine around the neck by a rope with an elastic effect and havie her struggle and crawl towards an objective, only to be snapped back with neck breaking action as she finally reaches the goal.

7. Death by snu snu. Two mind-controlled heroines forced to make loved until they die of exhaustion or getting progressively more passionate until the rigor breaks one of their bodies.

8. Getting cut in half hopping through a closing portal and leaving both halves spasming in different places before dying.

I hope that maybe one or two of these might be helpful or at least, thought provoking.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Swmexi wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:57 am For me, it is a matter of being in a seductive position as opposed to a manner of death.

For example, if you had a heroine bent over, struggling in a guillotine chokehold, that would be hot because she was bent over. Whether the villain snapped her neck, stabbed her, or drowned her by holding her face in a small bowl of water would make no difference to me (although, anything that leaves her wet, glistening is always great, which is why the liquid kryptonite death has been done by a few producers).

If you wind up in a generally accepted sensual position, whether that be bent over, spread eagle, seductively crawling, legs pinned upwards, I think most people here would find it alluring regardless of anything else. For me the question would be, how do I get the heroine in the position I want? After that, there are a thousand ways she could be finished off.

If that general sentiment is unhelpful, then maybe I can more helpfully list some specific methods I would consider:

1 Requiring the heroine to hold up a heavy object - struggling, sweating, and squatting as it starts to fall before landing on her and fatally crushing her.

2. Having a villain hold the heroine over his head, bent over, as he slowly, seductively, sucks the soul of the heroine out of her agape mouth.

3. The aforementioned rubbing of liquid kryptonite (er…. Novanite) over the heroine.

4. A heart rip, maybe? You could have the villain rip out the heart of the heroine by bending her over, thrusting in his arm deeply, comically feeling around for what he is looking for, and then pulling out her heart. You could also have a heroine rip herself open to provide a heart to a recently dead, fallen comrade (though that might be hard to film and woudl be hard to make seductive even if you could film it).

5. Trapping a heroine in an icy chamber, then ripping off more and more clothes until she succumbs to hypothermia.

6. I really think crawling is hot. Tie the heroine around the neck by a rope with an elastic effect and havie her struggle and crawl towards an objective, only to be snapped back with neck breaking action as she finally reaches the goal.

7. Death by snu snu. Two mind-controlled heroines forced to make loved until they die of exhaustion or getting progressively more passionate until the rigor breaks one of their bodies.

8. Getting cut in half hopping through a closing portal and leaving both halves spasming in different places before dying.

I hope that maybe one or two of these might be helpful or at least, thought provoking.
Maybe you can show us via pictures what you mean by seductive position?
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:56 am Maybe you can show us via pictures what you mean by seductive position?
I would certainly say this qualifies! I'd have really loved to have seen her finished this way! Her dead body left draped over the sofa until she regenerated in that humiliating position!
Attachments
White Angel 20 - sofa strangle 1.jpg
White Angel 20 - sofa strangle 1.jpg (981.86 KiB) Viewed 2325 times
White Angel 20 - sofa strangle 2.jpg
White Angel 20 - sofa strangle 2.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2325 times
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

More post death this but this is perfect way to display your kill :love:

Shows the Superheroine as a worthless piece of meat and use her lifeless body as a rag doll almost for the entire world to see in anguish :love:

dooger
What is your main fetish?: superheroine - vivacious vigilantes series.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Possibly be more active in the video series requests & to access additional features of the forum, if any.
Referral: Discovered while searching for superheroine demise content.

Post by dooger »

Heroine & sidekick, or other character, strangled with one end of a pole & impaled with the other.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Rihannasfishnets wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:27 pm More post death this but this is perfect way to display your kill :love:

Shows the Superheroine as a worthless piece of meat and use her lifeless body as a rag doll almost for the entire world to see in anguish :love:

I'd love to hear the villain telling the heroine in her final seconds, something like, "You silly, pathetic little girl... you thought you could save the planet, but you can't even save yourself! Goodbye sweetie!" Then he snaps her neck!