Giga Ranger defeated

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Blarg

Giga Ranger defeated

Post by Blarg »

Really gotten into the knock off sentai ranger videos you see in Giga and Akiba. But the ones Ive really tried finding are ones where they kill the ranger but she still has the suit/helmet still on. Found a few with a good neck snap but not many out there. Anyone know of any good ones?
Lurkndog
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found out about your videos from The Ultimate Superheroine Forum and I want to post a thanks for a job well done.
Referral: I believe I followed a link from one of Blue's posts on The Ultimate Superheroine Forum.

Re: Giga Ranger defeated

Post by Lurkndog »

Look for anything with Maya Sakita. She was active in the 2007-2009 era. She did a couple videos as a blue ranger, and also did one as Jun the Swan from Gatchaman/Battle of the Planets.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: Giga Ranger defeated

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Blarg wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:58 pm Really gotten into the knock off sentai ranger videos you see in Giga and Akiba. But the ones Ive really tried finding are ones where they kill the ranger but she still has the suit/helmet still on. Found a few with a good neck snap but not many out there. Anyone know of any good ones?
Hi,

These are lists of GIGA movies introducing Ranger costume superheroines and with death ending element :

32 movies in 2 pages the most recent one to the older one => https://www.giga-web.jp/search/?keyword ... B%E4%BA%A1

Another list of 144 movies in 8 pages, the most recent one to the older one => https://www.giga-web.jp/search/?keyword ... B%E4%BA%A1

I used the keywords system in japanese.