Interest in this "White Angel 34" video?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Will you pre-buy White Angel 34 for $50.00 if your selection of Jenny's opponent is cast?

Yvonne
19%
Heather Page
30%
Sienna Scarlett
6%
D'Arcy
28%
Wendy Mills
4%
Lynda
11%
Jenny Cherry and the other actress does not matter
2%

Total votes: 47

gabor_2

Re: Interest in this "White Angel 34" video?

Post by gabor_2 »

I would still be happy with a choke line used on Lynda. I can totally understand if some actresses don't want to do it, but I think a lot of us would like it. Beyond that, I'm always a buyer for the inner voice and plea for mercy.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

The shoot has been tenatively set for mid-September, but it will have to be cancelled unless everyone who pledged on this thread follow through with the purchase of the prepayment package. I will leave it up for another week. If the balance of the pledged contributions are not made by then, I will have to consider cancelling the shoot.

Please support this project with your purchase of the Pre-Payment package here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1577
White Angel 34 - Prepayment Package box copy.jpg
White Angel 34 - Prepayment Package box copy.jpg (453.37 KiB) Viewed 2802 times
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hi,

I just want to make a suggestion, with so many votes to many actresses, you should do a second round of vote, this time only the two first, Heather and D'Arcy to see finally who will win and who will get the majority of customers between the two.

If you see the result of this first poll D'Arcy gets only 30,55 % and Heather 27,77 % which means there are nearly 43 % of customers that we don't know their choices if only Heather and D'Arcy are in the poll.

A second round of vote between this time only D'Arcy and Heather would be interesting to know.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:41 am Hi,

I just want to make a suggestion, with so many votes to many actresses, you should do a second round of vote, this time only the two first, Heather and D'Arcy to see finally who will win and who will get the majority of customers between the two.

If you see the result of this first poll D'Arcy gets only 30,55 % and Heather 27,77 % which means there are nearly 43 % of customers that we don't know their choices if only Heather and D'Arcy are in the poll.

A second round of vote between this time only D'Arcy and Heather would be interesting to know.
Yes, it would be interesting, but that's not how this works. D'Arcy received the required number of votes/pledges first. So, this has been decided. A second round of voting would have only been needed if the required number of votes/pledges had not been received by any one actress. Now, this has moved to the second stage, which is the collection of the pledges. If this is not successful, there would be no need for further polls. The project will only go through if those who have pledged their support come through with their pledges. Next stage, assuming we successfully collect the pledges, would be to write the script using suggestions posted on this thread.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mayotte

Post by Mayotte »

Pledge sent ! As to script suggestions:
- At some point Jenny is stabbed in the belly while standing;
- She falls on her knees and is--possibly temporarily--finished off with a second stab between the breasts.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:35 am The shoot has been tenatively set for mid-September, but it will have to be cancelled unless everyone who pledged on this thread follow through with the purchase of the prepayment package. I will leave it up for another week. If the balance of the pledged contributions are not made by then, I will have to consider cancelling the shoot.

Please support this project with your purchase of the Pre-Payment package here:

White Angel 34 - Prepayment Package box copy.jpg
Blue
OK, folks. If you are a fan of Female v. Female with fatal endings, then regardless of whether your preferred actress was selected, now's the time to step up and show that you will support more F v. F content! Let's make this great matchup happen!
Attachments
Jenny extinguished.jpg
Jenny extinguished.jpg (565.74 KiB) Viewed 2379 times
D'Arcy has vacated the building.jpg
D'Arcy has vacated the building.jpg (697.71 KiB) Viewed 2379 times
markmarr1933
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Would love to see a neck chop where one of our beauties staggers back a few steps, falles to her knees and is choked in that position (not necessarily to death) . What do you think?
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

markmarr1933 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:57 pm Would love to see a neck chop where one of our beauties staggers back a few steps, falles to her knees and is choked in that position (not necessarily to death) . What do you think?
Sounds great to me! Of course, bear in mind these are White Angels, so choked to death is just par for the course! They could each check out more than once in a single video!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Only halfway to the number of Pre-Purchase Packages required to be sold before we can film "White Angel 34".

Hopefully, the rest will come in soon.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:17 pm Only halfway to the number of Pre-Purchase Packages required to be sold before we can film "White Angel 34".

Hopefully, the rest will come in soon.

Blue
Oh, dear...
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Is any more interest in this video?
Attachments
Teen Bat 8 still 15 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 8 still 15 copy.jpg (480.94 KiB) Viewed 1796 times
WA 30 still 12 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 12 copy.jpg (522.27 KiB) Viewed 1796 times
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

I would have been excited if it was Sienna with the elements I mentioned before. But she didn't win the vote. So I doubt the elements I like would make it into a movie with the chosen actresses.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Still short in pledge pre-payments received. This project may live or die depending on what comes in today and tomorrow. So, if you've voted for D'Arcy, or even if you want to see this project proceed, please get your pre-payments in, or I'll have to refund what has been received so far and kill this White Angel video, instead of killing Jenny and D'Arcy on screen!
Here's the pre-payment link:

Blue
Attachments
WA 30 still 40 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 40 copy.jpg (480.28 KiB) Viewed 1742 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:29 am Still short in pledge pre-payments received. This project may live or die depending on what comes in today and tomorrow. So, if you've voted for D'Arcy, or even if you want to see this project proceed, please get your pre-payments in, or I'll have to refund what has been received so far and kill this White Angel video, instead of killing Jenny and D'Arcy on screen!
Here's the pre-payment link:

Blue
Time to put up, or shut up, folks! I've bought, and enjoyed, a ton of videos that don't perfectly match my preferences. I appreciate the quality of the actresses, and the productions. There is no doubt in my mind that this would make an excellent video and perhaps rival the early battles between Danica and Claire!
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

I have also made my contribution today and purchased the package.