I'm April and new here hi everyone!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

christine
What is your main fetish?: submission, domination loss, tables turned
Why do you want to join this forum?: i like reading stories and seeing art that connect to dark themes.
Referral: fetnoir or deadskirts i think but i can't remember specifically.

Re: I'm April and new here hi everyone!

Post by christine »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:26 pm
christine wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:37 pm
hi can we be friends
Christine, you should get in touch with BLue and Director B. IMO you'd be a great addition to their harem of superheroines!
ok but i don't claim to be a model actually??? reference pics and character avatars and stuff like that are NOT the same thing as impersonation.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Even if it were beyond the realms of possibility, Christine…
would you like to be in a Scotland Yard Cold Case?

There’s no harm in talking about your fantasies!
christine
What is your main fetish?: submission, domination loss, tables turned
Why do you want to join this forum?: i like reading stories and seeing art that connect to dark themes.
Referral: fetnoir or deadskirts i think but i can't remember specifically.

Post by christine »

consigni wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:15 pm Even if it were beyond the realms of possibility, Christine…

yes. one of my fantasies is literally to be a hotshot detective (but with kind of a bad edge, like in the movie training day) who gets in over her head.
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

christine wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:52 am
consigni wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:15 pm Even if it were beyond the realms of possibility, Christine…

yes. one of my fantasies is literally to be a hotshot detective (but with kind of a bad edge, like in the movie training day) who gets in over her head.
There’s no denying the fact that a woman who in reality wants to be ‘murdered’
- in a story such as a Scotland Yard Cold Case -
is given an extra erotically turbo-boosted frisson if they actually were to be ‘murdered’ in such a story.

That’s what made the character of ‘April’ so compelling for me….
and it’s what makes the notion of you being ‘murdered’ in such a story compelling also.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Honestly, Christine, we think you'd be brilliant in that particular role! Go for it, girl! :yes:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Just see what username this troll has chosen to be in this forum... Fooling all of us. AprilNosey.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day

Nosey. The nose ? Maybe the nose of Pinocchio ? Pffff...

Was very skeptical from the beginning...
consigni

Post by consigni »

My favourite Cold Cases, thus far, have involved hotshot detectives being eliminated by The UK Strangler.

And I generally prefer women who don't look like regular models being 'murdered'...
because it gives those movies an authenticity that increases their sensuality tenfold.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Personally I would love to see our Caroline in a Blue-Produced movie, playing a ruthless, effective hotshot detective who is so hard-boiled she's actually well done!
consigni

Post by consigni »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:43 pm Personally I would love to see our Caroline in a Blue-Produced movie, playing a ruthless, effective hotshot detective who is so hard-boiled she's actually well done!

I imagine we would all love to see that particular episode, xj900uk,

but where on earth does Caroline live ?

And I’d also love to see a photo of her face… but it’s obviously rude and non-PC to ask!
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

criticalmass wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:36 pm God you guys are dumb. It's frankly shocking how gullible you all are, and how you continue to fall for the same crap over, and over again. This is probably the same assclown who had it out for C.B. 2 years ago, and relentlessly plagued this forum and made fools of so many of you.

I pray this thread goes on forever, though, as it has provided me with much amusement over the last several months. Dummies. :lol2:
:clap: