Just purchased Supernova Prime 3: Vengeance

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Buckley67
What is your main fetish?: Much prefer the word 'kink' actually- there is a distinction, chuckles. Super-heroines are my go to kink, relish seeing them in erotic peril; traps, strangled, about to be mangled by some sharp machine/blade; monsters, mad-scientists getting them; basically comic book sexy peril stuff.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet like-minded people and discuss Heroine/Damsel kinks.
Referral: Directed here when I purchased a video from Bluestone.

Just purchased Supernova Prime 3: Vengeance

Post by Buckley67 »

Actually, a couple days back. The actress is stunning, her facial expressions are spot on, camera work is excellent, wardrobe is perfection. Special effects are very in character, they 'jive' well with the film. And what a great bear-hug scene! Bravo to all!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Just purchased Supernova Prime 3: Vengeance

Post by SSkykingDA »

Buckley67 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:07 am Actually, a couple days back. The actress is stunning, her facial expressions are spot on, camera work is excellent, wardrobe is perfection. Special effects are very in character, they 'jive' well with the film. And what a great bear-hug scene! Bravo to all!
That wonderful transition at the end when he told her about the Novanite bullets, and she realized she was going to die! :razz:

Melody was one of the most beautiful, sexiest, most expressive actresses they've had! It's unfortunate that she's Canada based and not so readily available. If you have not gotten Supernova Prime 7: Huntsman, you should! Along with SYCC - Nights Work. She has gotten even better with age!
Attachments
Supernova Prime 3 Confident.jpg
Supernova Prime 3 Confident.jpg (546.24 KiB) Viewed 1240 times
Supernova Prime 3 Doomed.jpg
Supernova Prime 3 Doomed.jpg (581.62 KiB) Viewed 1240 times
Supernova Prime 3 Her day ruined.jpg
Supernova Prime 3 Her day ruined.jpg (410.5 KiB) Viewed 1240 times
Supernova Prime 3 Her life ended.jpg
Supernova Prime 3 Her life ended.jpg (590.03 KiB) Viewed 1240 times
Buckley67
What is your main fetish?: Much prefer the word 'kink' actually- there is a distinction, chuckles. Super-heroines are my go to kink, relish seeing them in erotic peril; traps, strangled, about to be mangled by some sharp machine/blade; monsters, mad-scientists getting them; basically comic book sexy peril stuff.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet like-minded people and discuss Heroine/Damsel kinks.
Referral: Directed here when I purchased a video from Bluestone.

Post by Buckley67 »

Agreed with all the above....so very expressive!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

We at Bluestone are very happy you guys found it and liked it. Merry Christmas, guys.