NoseyApril as Teen Bat question

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

If April appears as Teen Bat, should she go out topless?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:35 am

Yes, I'd love to see that!
84%
No, I don't want to see that.
11%
Either way, I just want to watch her lose!
5%

Total votes: 19

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

NoseyApril as Teen Bat question

Post by SSkykingDA »

In a conversation with April, the question came up about a topless finish. NOTE: this question was posted with her approval.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: NoseyApril as Teen Bat question

Post by Bluestone »

April turned out being a troll. So, please ignore this thread.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:47 am April turned out being a troll.

criticalmass
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatales
Why do you want to join this forum?: I may post again
Referral: DS

Post by criticalmass »

"Turned out" defined -

What most around here always seem to see when someone appears out of nowhere and claims to be some hot tart who's suddenly interested in fetish stuff:

red riding hood 1.jpg
red riding hood 1.jpg (159.88 KiB) Viewed 1135 times

What those of us who have actually spoken to a real woman before see:

neuman 1.jpg
neuman 1.jpg (247.62 KiB) Viewed 1135 times

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Indulging fantasies is what we are supposed to be doing here. Of course, if fantasy world is going to meet real world, such as filming with someone who presents as a sexy young woman, fantasy has to be suspended and it is vital that we find out for sure the identity of the poster. Otherwise, we have no burning desire to out everyone who presents as a certain persona, but is not that persona in real life. So, April could have continued for years inspiring others to create fantasies about her persona without any harm being done, except perhaps to the person whose photos she misrepresented. Once we had to determine who she was for filming purposes, fantasy had to give way to reality.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:31 pm Indulging fantasies is what we are supposed to be doing here. Of course, if fantasy world is going to meet real world, such as filming with someone who presents as a sexy young woman, fantasy has to be suspended and it is vital that we find out for sure the identity of the poster. Otherwise, we have no burning desire to out everyone who presents as a certain persona, but is not that persona in real life. So, April could have continued for years inspiring others to create fantasies about her persona without any harm being done, except perhaps to the person whose photos she misrepresented. Once we had to determine who she was for filming purposes, fantasy had to give way to reality.

Blue
And there's no denying the simple fact that it would be extremely sexy to have an actual female fan
- an ordinary woman who genuinely fantasises about being 'murdered' -
starring as a victim in Scotland Yard Cold Cases, for instance.
criticalmass
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatales
Why do you want to join this forum?: I may post again
Referral: DS

Post by criticalmass »

Indeed sir. It reminds me of the age old sailor's tale:

Sailor goes in for a night of shore leave...

Sailor meets beautiful girl...

Sailor falls in love...

Sailor kisses her passionately all night, then moves in to get some stinkfinger, but instead gets:
sausage.JPG
sausage.JPG (47.18 KiB) Viewed 1088 times

At that point, he must "give way to reality."

;-)
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

April was

The Nose of the april fools day... :pc: