Nastena spider girl

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Toutatis

Nastena spider girl

Post by Toutatis »

Introducing Anastasia, a Russian girl who is quite pretty and sexy. A couple of years ago, she started a project making Spider Girl videos. The vast majority of her content is soft, until just this month when she decided to start making videos where the heroine is defeated and murdered. This is the first of such videos.

The video is called ‘Battle for Life,’ where Spider Girl faces two gangsters. They have set a trap for her and use poison to weaken her, totally helpless, they give him a good beating. There are two versions of the video: one where she wins and defeats the gangsters, and alternative where the gangsters win and brutally kill her.

Anastasia’s performance is really good. Her reactions are very well executed, especially when the villains are beating her up and when they are finishing her off at the end.

I leave you a link to their Instagram where you can see the trailer of the video and images from other videos he has made.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6CZPT2r ... BiNWFlZA==

This is the link where you can buy the video or subscribe to watch all its content.

https://boosty.to/nastena_spider_girl
https://www.patreon.com/Nastena_spider_woman

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Nastena spider girl

Post by SSkykingDA »

How is she murdered, neck snapped?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:54 am How is she murdered, neck snapped?
Neck snapped multiple times. These Spider Girls are hard to kill. LOL!

Good luck with your new productions, Anastasia!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Toutatis

Post by Toutatis »

The sounds that Spider Girl makes with her breathing and her bones crackling were very well done, it is worth giving it a chance and supporting this video so that we can continue watching her get murdered over and over again.