White Angel 6!!! (Released)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: White Angel 6!!! (Released)

Post by Director B »

gavin monroe wrote:What about Danica wearing stockings and boots and the boots are slipped off her once she's dead or unconscious if she survives?
It's creating a good reason for the villain to do that within the context of the story, also the tone has to be maintained. If we can come up with a good reason we will do it. As for now it's not in the script.

brutal bear hug?

We did that one in WA 6 and WA 3, so we won't be doing that in this one sorry.

Danica wearing stockings?

We always leave that up to the actress, if they want to than we let them it's up to them - I will suggest it to her. She will be wearing boots.

Danica's hair in a pony tail (to start with) but during the struggle, the scrunchy falls out and red lipstick.

A lots of Fans don't like to see her in a pony tail so as Spock says, "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" :-) The red lipstick, it'll be up to the actress, I will suggest it.

tongue out (completely)?

She has trouble doing that and eyes crossed so no we will not be doing that sorry.

Keep that suggestions coming.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Love to see Danica in otk boots - do you think you can try that? Even if she looses them in the struggle?
darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Post by darkins1de »

Director B wrote:
gavin monroe wrote:
tongue out (completely)?

She has trouble doing that and eyes crossed so no we will not be doing that sorry.

Danica is only strangled or still the other girl? Np man ;)
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Love to see Danica in otk boots - do you think you can try that? Even if she looses them in the struggle?
What's OTK?
Director B

Post by Director B »

darkins1de wrote:
Director B wrote:
gavin monroe wrote:
tongue out (completely)?

Danica is only strangled or still the other girl? Np man ;)

Danica is strangled a few times in this one, the bad gal dominates most of the fight.
jasne
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: im looking for videos/images..
Referral: google

Post by jasne »

about that shooting, can she gets shot while she is still standing and more than once and dont go down so fast, personaly prefer shots in chest ( sternum or left tit), but so many ppl, so many tasties right?:D

but damn my english is kinda rusty...sry for that.
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

I think boots are sexy, but when you have perfect legs and ankles (like Danica) pumps are waaaay better! :excited: :excited: I think the fact that Danica survives the strangle (very unfair from you) created the need of some other weakness.
Shes so perfect (her skin ....everityng) but the best for me is all her face :love: perfection to me would be a slow penetration in the soft part under her chin to reach, trought her mouth (we see the slim blade in her slighty open mouth) and her palate, the hidden place where her vital organ can be stopped to rebuild. The are at least two movie with this kind of stab: I'm shure some fellows here remember them: in one scene the girl is tied to a tree in white lingerie and white (white!) pumps (a real white angel), in the other is way exciting the fact she's the main girl and the movie seem already ended well for her, she's in a car and breathe in confort. :love:
I think, at the end of white angel 6, agent X ought to say after the long pan on her : yeah you are all sexy, as you said, and now I will check it way better!! :yes:
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

Why wear stokings when you have such a beautiful skin?! :cry: I'm afraid to see her feet maybe they arent so perfect?!!! :eek:
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

Sorry I'm wrong: it's pantyhose that cover all the skin! :roll: Danica with stockings and pumps is a bomb: just googled her images! :excited:
And she can act also!! :clap: How can you mantain this level of players in the future :eek: Youre putting the death fetish video world at the next level: how can we stand for that ugly tatooed gals sometime are in videos, in the future? :shake:
Rag82
What is your main fetish?: FvF resulting in KO or death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Purchased a Bluestone video and enjoyed it. He posted on Deadskirts that he would be giving access to many free videos tomorrow. Couldn't pass that up.
Referral: From Deadskirts

Post by Rag82 »

Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote:Love to see Danica in otk boots - do you think you can try that? Even if she looses them in the struggle?
What's OTK?
Over the knee boots. Those or knee highs look great, so either would be nice as long as they don't have any crazy looking platform heels, lol.

Anyway, going to list some likes/dislikes. However, by no means am I speaking for anyone but myself. We all prefer different stuff, so like you said, can't please us all.

1. Eyerolls: This is probably a moot point, since Danica doesn't do this (maybe the villainess can?). Anyway, I definitely think they add a lot to any kind of move where the victim slowly loses consciousness, such as a choke, strangle or chloro. I do prefer eyes rolling up as opposed to eyes crossing, though. The crossing eyes gives me a bit more of a comical feel to the scene, which I don't really enjoy. As usual, different strokes for different folks.

2. Chokes/gurgles: Surprisingly, probably the most important aspect to a strangle or choke for me. If an actress just moans like she is being pleasured or talks/screams through the strangle, it can be enough to make me delete the vid from my HD in frustration, lol. The breathless gasping that Danica did in the WA6 video was better, but I prefer if the actress chokes/gurgles during the strangle. Some actresses do this really well and some don't, but since you can't tell how they audibly sell the strangle by looking at pics, it can be hit or miss. Once again, probably wildly different opinions on this subject.

3. Playing limp: I would love to see some of the KO'd or dead actresses either die spread eagle or at least be body handled a bit so they end up that way. Tough to explain, so I will list some pics from Sleeperkid's site. Here are some potential limp poses that I would love to see in a Bluestone vid:

http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery ... ge125.html
http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery ... ge123.html
http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery ... ge108.html
http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery ... ge110.html
http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery ... ge082.html
http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery ... ge032.html

The only reason I bring this up is because for some reason most of the death poses seem to be more like this:

http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery ... ge009.html
http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery ... ge109.html

Both legs/feet are facing the same direction and one or both legs are bent at the knees. I don't know, most people probably don't even care about this or they may actually prefer it the way the death poses are now. But I just wanted to point it out. There seem to be a couple chokes/strangles and a chloro in this vid, so if even one of the KOs or deaths ends in a spread eagle form I would be happy.

The last real death pose that I can remember resembling the upper photos was Luscious Lynda in "Ultrawoman in The Secret Life and Death of Agent Steel" and to a lesser extent a couple of the Darkwing vids. We almost got a spread eagle death in "The Trap 2013", which I loved, by the way. But the final pose was incorrect for some reason. What I mean is, go look at the way the actress (the one in the catsuit) goes limp during the strangle and the way her legs/feet are posed, but then look at the final shot of her body. They don't match up. A small error, but it sucked for me. I was like, "Finally, a spread eagle death!" Then I was like, "Doh!" Oh well, I was probably the only idiot who took notice or even cared, so no big deal there, lol.

One more thing, not a fan of debootings myself, but if others want it then that's cool.

Going to end this crazy post now. It's already a TLDR wall of rambling text. However, I just want to know which of the actresses from The Trap is Claire. The blonde in the catsuit or her opponent? Thanks and take care.
Rag82
Why do you want to join this forum?: Purchased a Bluestone video and enjoyed it. He posted on Deadskirts that he would be giving access to many free videos tomorrow. Couldn't pass that up.

Post by Rag82 »

sinfo wrote:Sorry I'm wrong: it's pantyhose that cover all the skin! :roll: Danica with stockings and pumps is a bomb: just googled her images! :excited:
And she can act also!! :clap: How can you mantain this level of players in the future :eek: Youre putting the death fetish video world at the next level: how can we stand for that ugly tatooed gals sometime are in videos, in the future? :shake:
On a personal note, I think acting trumps beauty by far. Both are of course important, but a cute girl who sells a death wonderfully outranks a supermodel who can't act.

That being said, after watching Danica in WA6, I think the thing that stood out to me the most was her cocky attitude. She really played that character well. Very good job, in my opinion. The way she sold the strangle was 'alright', but it just didn't line up with what I prefer from a strangle scene. Just my opinion.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for all your suggestions but remember we can't please everyone, it all depends on the day and time is always against us, we will consider your wants.

@Rag82, Claire is the actress that strangles agent Summers.
Rag82

Post by Rag82 »

Director B wrote:Thanks for all your suggestions but remember we can't please everyone, it all depends on the day and time is always against us, we will consider your wants.

@Rag82, Claire is the actress that strangles agent Summers.
Alright, thanks for the reply. And yeah, like I said, I understand everyone likes different stuff. So no big deal if every detail doesn't cater to me. Take care.
moviefan
What is your main fetish?: Erotic Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Participate with others with the same fetish.
Referral: Internet exploration.

Post by moviefan »

I would like to see Danica just stick her tongue out during the strangle, there is a difference between sticking it out and holding it out. Occasional gags where she sticks her tongue out to accompany the gag can go a long way. Please have her try to keep her eyes open more and mouth open. Too much of WA6 involved her squinting her eyes closed and grimacing. Try to start with that depicting her defiance but as she loses she starts gagging with tongue sticking out and eyes rolled back. I second the motion to use gagging noises instead of the moans or gasps. There was a lot of good stuff in WA6 but the strangle just lacked some dynamics and variety. If this new strangle has her hands free, have her really grasp at the stocking and her attacker. Vary the facial expressions and try a combo of gasps, gags and gurgles depending on how hard the attacker is strangling (cut to the attacker tightening the garrote.) Just mix it up a bit and it will seem less forced.
Director B

Post by Director B »

moviefan, and everyone else, I want to tell you a tiny bit of what I'm up against when directing one of these videos. I am always up against time, I only have the studio for so long.

Blue’s goal is to try to get you the best looking girls, which means they are not actors, they are glamour models, that's the trade off we have on their performance, from the strangling, bear hugs, fights, etc, etc.

I think Danica did very well with most of the acting. During the strangling scenes Danica did what came natural to her within the time that we had. She can not roll back her eyes, she's not good at sticking her tongue out, whatever I told her to do she did to the best of her ability.

You must understand that we can only try to give you what you want but as all producers know, you can't please everyone.

Sometimes you get a model who understands the fetish thing completely like Yvonne, or Teejay, but most models don't, and there is no rehearsals, just shoot as fast as you can on the day.

Top glamour models do cost a lot for a days hire, models like Danica, Emma, Yvonne, Mink, Summer Rose, and Lynda are top draws when it comes to selling these videos. Fans love them because they are so hot! The more they do the better they'll get at it and Danica has just started.

We will keep trying and we do take note of what you guys are saying, but this is only a drop in the ocean on the problems of shooting these videos, there's a lot of things that has to be sorted out. So do forgive us if we are not for filling your fetish and don’t stop telling us where you think we are going wrong. Thanks for your support.