"Lesbian Strip Poker Shoot-Out”

Reviews of Scott's website should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Lesbian Strip Poker Shoot-Out”

Post by G-Man »

"Lesbian Strip Poker Shoot-Out” :approve: :approve: :approve:

A four way all babe… no survivors gun battle video… "Lesbian Strip Poker Shoot-Out” from our friends at Slaymates Cinema.

G-Man's Review

This is my first video review of a Slaymates title for Femme Fatalities and of course I choose "Lesbian Strip Poker Shoot-Out” is being it is a shooting theme.
It stars Melanie, Terri, Serena, and Grendal who gather together to first play some friendly strip poker. By the time all the gals strip down to being topless or nude, things quickly get out of hand when Melanie catches Grendal cheating.
She (Melanie) then pulls a gun on the other three gals and proceeds to blow the them away. First she shoots Grendal between her eyes and causing the nude blond fall back in her chair dead. Next Melanie puts a round into Serena’s left breast causing her to bounce in her chair. Next Melanie turns on the nude Terri. After backing her agast a wall, Melanie pops a round into Terri’s upper chest and casing her to do slow collapse onto the floor. Then Melanie proceeds to put another round into the now dying Terri hitting her in the belly and leaving her to slowly die in the corner.
At the same time the dying Serena musters enough strength to stand up and confront Melanie with her own gun, but Melanie is quick to respond and puts two more rounds into Serena. Not going down, Serena still manages to return fire and hits Melanie in the chest and belly. Then gravely wounded Serena staggers over to the now collapsed Melanie and proceeds to pump two more slugs into her and then Serena collapes back into a chair.
Then we see the three gravely wounded babes (Melanie, Serena and Terri) go through some seconds of their struggling last dying gasps and then Serena does a solo Slaymates signature death rattle and twitching of the death nerve.
Finally we then see some generous camera pans of all the dead gals bodies.

Hits & Misses
The video provides plenty of shooting death fetish elements, such as…
Body stripping and with some generious bum views Melanie.
High heels & stockings.
Four babes being shot to death nude or topless.
Plus... good all angle views of Melanie & Serena during their death scenes.
Head, breast & belly hits.
All the actresses give plenty of nice bullet hit facial reactions and some nice body jerking.
However, the video editing had a few gaffs and the FX is O.K.
Also... a bit too quick with the zoom lens at times.

Summery
Slaymates
"Lesbian Strip Poker Shoot-Out” is certantly a worthwhile multi victim shooting video.
Especially seeing Serena & Melanie do a sexy job acting out their death scenes.
The video sells less than $20.00 (U.S.) and all the victims nearly or fully nude.
The G-Man rates "Lesbian Strip Poker Shoot-Out as a “Good to Have”!!!
.. :approve: :approve: :approve: (3 out of 5)

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
smudger

Re: "Lesbian Strip Poker Shoot-Out”

Post by smudger »

Slaymates seem to have a vast catalogue, but are very poor at selling anything! All they do by way of showing what's in a clip is a single (often fuzzy) screencap. I certainly wouldn't risk money on that basis- I want to have a clear idea of whether it's going to be something I'm interested in before buying it. I am sure that if they improved on that score they would sell a lot more. Especially to me.