PKF STUDIOS UPDATES!!!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: PKF STUDIOS UPDATES!!!

Post by consigni »

Mora is stunningly good ( and also funny ) at creating a fully realised psychopath in 'Reign of Terror 2'

- this is her 3rd movie I've seen, and she's been impressively adept at playing very diverse characters -

her choking to death by cock sequence is undoubtedly the best I've ever seen... genuinely brilliant...

and obviously I loved that we finally got to see her performing some long anticipated necro-sex scenes.

I'm very glad that we still have another of Mora's movies to look forward to, John... 'Tenuous Espionage'.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

consigni wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:03 pm Mora is stunningly good ( and also funny ) at creating a fully realized psychopath in 'Reign of Terror 2'...
Thanks for the nice review. I am glad you enjoyed it!
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Maid for Bullets 2
Starring Hazel
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

HD and 4K Versions Available

A security guard disguised in maid attire walks her route and checks in with all clear. But, an agent has infiltrated the location and as he peers out to attack, she confronts him, firing off rounds. They exchange gunfire, she wound him, and he wounds her. But soon, he goads her into coming into full view, and he pummels her with lead. She collapsed to the ground unconscious.

He approached her, attracted to her sexy hot body, he fucks her while she lays unconscious. Soon she wakes up moaning, and he forces the gravely wounded girl to suck his cock. After some of that, he puts her up against the wall taking her from the front before turning her around and fucking her from behind while choking her.

Later, he forced her up on a table and makes her tell him if there are any reinforcements coming. After she reluctantly answers, he shoots her in the pussy. Then he fucks the dying girl incessantly, watching her bleed out and die. He keeps fucking her corpse until he is satisfied. He leaves her sprayed on the table and goes to search for more guards.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Spy/Espionage, Maid Uniform, Forced Sex, Forced BJ, Multi-Shooting, Pussy Shooting, Necro, Machine-gun Fight, Disheveled Clothes, Body Views.

Note: All actors are at least 18 at the time of filming. All characters in PKF films are represented as 18 or over. The above description my be adorned and stylized for dramatic reading, but is only meant to be general guidance about plot and substance of the movie.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format
AND
3840X2160 4K MP4 Format

PURCHASE OPTIONS AT: PKF UPDATES

Or Pre-fund an account through PKF Studios:
LEARN MORE

Purchasing or General Questions: CONTACT ME

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Silenced Sleuths
Starring Hazel and Blu
Directed by JohnM
[video width=1280" height=720" mp4=https://www.pkfstudios.com/updates/wp-c ... iew_sm.mp4][/video]

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

HD and 4K Versions Available

Two girls, amateur sleuths, have been tracking a local supervillain for months and recent intel has brought them to a house at the edge of town where they are sneaking their way though hoping to get the drop on him and somehow, take him down (though they have no training or weapons and are just some meddling teens with overconfidence and no jobs). They enter a room and think they have their man. But, they have been tricked. It's a trap! Two puffs of air later, they are unconscious on the ground with darts sticking from their busty bosoms.

They wake up, and soon learn they have been injected with a poison that they are told the cure involves sexually pleasing the villain. He laughs maniacally as he pits them against each other, because, there can only be one.....survivor. Blu knocks out her once best friend, Hazel and goes to town on the villains cock. She put all her effort into what she thinks will keep her alive. Hazel wakes and, really pissed off, shoves her "friend" onto the cock, cutting her air off and eventually killing her. Then she eagerly takes over, blinded by the desire to live and whatever else the poison is doing to her.

After she sucks him off, she gets the upper hand, taking his gun and forcing him onto the bed where she rides him, while her once inseparable friend, lies dead next to her. In a moment of clarity, Hazel tries to shoot the villain in the face, but the gun was never loaded. He laughs and then monologues, basically telling her she is literally fucked, all for his entertainment. As she wildly fucks him, her brain gets scrambled to mush and blood drips from her mouth and eyes until she dies.

Once dead, he keeps fucking her for a while then switches to the other girl, fucking her until he cums and what he has come to achieve has been accomplished. Knowing that he bested these meddling teens and then got to fuck and humiliate them was icing on the cake. And the cure for the poison---there never was a cure!

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Spy, Crime Solving, Villain, Blow Darts, Unconscious, Poison, Forced BJ, Cock Choke Death, Poison Death, Necro, Foot Views, Body Views.

Note: All actors are at least 18 at the time of filming. All characters in PKF films are represented as 18 or over. The above description my be adorned and stylized for dramatic reading, but is only meant to be general guidance about plot and substance of the movie.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format
AND
3840X2160 4K MP4 Format

LEARN MORE

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

"Silenced Sleuths" is silly and sexy and both girls give wonderfully winning performances

- Blu certainly had a baptism by fire on her first ever PKF film... getting dicked to death! -

and it also proves that these two have an absolutely amazing chemistry together.

Please bring them back for more, John!

p.s.

I'd adore seeing Hazel and Blu in a "Hillside Killer" episode... with double necro blowjobs.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Bank Heist
Starring Logan, Bettie and Karina
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note:  1440X1080 Super Upscale/Restoration/Effects Enhance/60FPS F.I.

Chris has been planning this heist for years. Along with his on and off wife, he's been grooming two other women to help with the scheme--promising riches and island paradise to each one as if they were the real reason he was doing this. But it did not matter. He just needed to keep them all "on board" for this so he could have this last be payday. But everything did not go as planned and as he walked, bloody from the bullet graze, into the hotel room, he wonders why they left him to die. He has his answer. The evidence of partying in the room was obvious---the money strewn about, glasses of champagne...he hears a noise, turns and sees Bettie. The lovely girl he promised to take with him when it was all over---to relax in paradise and have rum drinks as they watched the sun set. Sure--it was all bullshit, but he trusted her and now he watches her rifle through he fridge.

He comes up on her fast, his powerful hands forcing her up against the fridge and off the floor. She kicks wildly, one shoe flies off exposing a bare foot. He does not give her a chance to plead her case, but he does not kill her quick. He actually feels excited as he kills her, though he is mad, the adrenaline and power combine to give him a sense--just for a moment, of immortality. Then it is done. He lets go and she crumples to the floor. He rips her top open and squeezes her tits. But, he has two more girls to deal with--he will be back for her.

As he goes into the room where Karina is sleeping he remembers the last conversation---him and her, fooling around, his hands rubbing her hot, voluptuous body--wanting her then, while the others were in the next room. It was all just for show, of course---he did think she was hot, but this was more to cement in her commitment--the promises of taking her with him---rum drinks in paradise had her all wet in the right spots. Now he slinks up behind her, grabbing the money she was sleeping next to. She wakes up and he is on her, throttling her hard and strong. She puts up a huge fight, but he is much, much stronger and she eventually succumbs. He rolls her over then back on her back again.

Now he remembers Bettie. He goes out and looks down at her and can only imagine the partying that went on while he was working his way out of the smoky bank scene, trying to act like an injured customer---hoping that the guard that originally pulled the trigger that grazed him did not notice him leaving with the paramedics. And, of course it worked. Now he picks her up and takes her into the bedroom--laying her beside Karina.

He moves into the other bathroom where his ex--Logan is in the shower. The last conversation they had was the only real one. She was willing to give him another chance after this, settle down, start a family--that was what he wanted. Now, there was no chance and he hated her the most. Opening the curtain, she is surprised but has no real time to do anything as his hand clamps around her neck. He presses her against the tile wall as water pours down on them and he begins killing her. Her eyes and mouth are wide and her tongue searches for air, but he is relentless in his determination. Once she is dead, he lets her slide down--hair sticking to the tile.

He remembers the last meeting with all the girls--alive, before the heist--it was all supposed to go so smoothly. He picks her up and takes her into the bedroom with the others--lays her moist body down. He thinks about what they may have done when they first came back from the heist, how they probably missed him at first, but money creates greed. He changes clothes, collects all the money and leaves each girl a small token before leaving for the airport.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, 2 Vertical Hand Stranglings with one lift up, 1 Horizontal Hand Strangling, Body Posing, Body Views.

1440X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

LEARN MORE