KHP Video Updates

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Re: KHP Video Updates

Post by Marakh »

Had no idea there was a new KHP thread. Was still looking for updates in the previous one. Guess I have to go catch up on the last few weeks of videos!
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.

Post by Marakh »

Bought some of the recent videos. Including that Britton one (even if it was just a short vid like that). As you know, adding to my Britton collection, haha. I always enjoy her stuff. :approve:

As for the discussion that was here earlier about the blood effects. To me personally, the blood smoke puff doesn't do much for me. I've always liked your special effects anyway even way back in the day. I do enjoy when there is a decent amount of blood to (I don't like when it's just 1 clean bullet hole with no bleeding at all).

Can I post some examples of your videos where the blood effects stood out to me? Just via the Nicheclip image previews.

http://nicheclips.com/135/clips/files/p ... review.jpg

I just grabbed some random ones, the fact that they're mostly shooting videos is coincidental. Your other videos also have great blood effects but since I am a fan of shooting i just happened to use these as examples of some of the blood effects I like in your films. :D
knifeinhand wrote:I can image maybe that real shootings don't do that but I've always been told by many members that they don't want to see what the real thing looks like. I can imagine that if some one was to get stabbed like I do in videos, I'm sure intestines would spill out all over the floor but I don't and I'm sure most stab fans don't want to see that. I've had people ask for more blood and I'm definitely down with that.

I may get confused with "snuff film producer" but that is in no way what I am. And neither are a lot of the friends I have who produce either. I'm more into a sexy, well crafted death scene. Not make it look like I really killed some one. For that, I say go some where else.
I wholeheartedly agree with you on this. I'm also not the biggest fan of the video producers that try to do it in a "realistic" style. First and foremost it is fantasy, so the argument of something being "unrealistic" is just a silly one to even try to make. That said, I still buy videos from all sorts of video producers. I enjoy all sorts of videos and certain topics, but there's always going to be video producers I prefer over others because their style and video elements used are more in sync with what I like to see.

And you Paul (KHP), have always been one of my favorites video producers. Since way back then. I'm happy you're still making videos like these, as well as uploading some of the old ones that are lost forever without this opportunity we have right now. So for that I am very thankful! :clap:

Well, just wanted to say my thanks, and contribute to the discussion earlier about the blood effects. Also; I'm still hoping for that Britton remake video with Katie! :love:
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Post by knifeinhand »

I appreciate your very kind constructive comments on the topic of the blood mist/smoke. I guess I will delete the files from my computer and not use them. As I said, that just makes it a whole lot easier for me. I just thought people liked that because I see so many liking and sharing TV shooting videos and it's generally what is done in those. TV/Movies almost never just makes a hole where the bullet goes in. For mine, I like to have it show a hole that then grows with blood under and on top of the clothing and then run down.
Marakh

Post by Marakh »

knifeinhand wrote: For mine, I like to have it show a hole that then grows with blood under and on top of the clothing and then run down.
I also like it like that. If skipping the blood mist effect makes everything easier then I'd say go for it. I don't think there will be people complaining about bad blood effects. At least, to me they have always been good enough in KHP videos.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Anyway, here are some new videos or at least new old videos. Some are ones that used to be posted but I took down but now have put back up. So if they look familiar, that is why.
Attachments
khppreview7.jpg
khppreview7.jpg (594.57 KiB) Viewed 12086 times
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

CC popping in here just to say how much I enjoyed "Natalia Clone Model 2 Killed." The build-up with attractive Natalia with her beautiful long hair and bangs, dressed in that sexy yellow dress, making tea and talking to herself, in itself turns me on. And then her reactions all the way through are superb. (Natalia doesn't seem like no clone to me, lol.) It's refreshing to see an excellently executed stabbing video performed mostly medium close-up without the victim being bound or lying flat on her back; the lean-her-over-the-counter scenario works well for me. The audio and visual effects are state of the art. Even the kitchen setting is interesting. This video is an example of why KHP has been my favorite producer for so many years. I would give this video a 10 for production values and an 8 for my personal fetish fullfillment. (A 10 for the latter would be exceedingly difficult to achieve, lol.)

CC
CC
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Wow, thanks so much! I'm hoping to get a 10 on my shootings too though required me to go back to the drawing board. Here is a gif of the same shot but with out the mist. Doesn't this come closer to what you guys want? If so, I'll do the whole video that way and simply reupload the new video in place of the old.
Attachments
mist free shooting.gif
mist free shooting.gif (5.46 MiB) Viewed 12052 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I have a follow up question on the blood spray issue. Do you find it believable that there would be some blood spraying or splashing up when she is shot in the same spot where it has bled out and there is a pool of blood already there when the bullet hits it? On shots where you don't see a new bullet hole because of there being blood already there?
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is a gif showing what I mean. She was already shot in that general area so there was blood so there is no way to show a new bullet hole really. Get back to me on this so I can make the needed changes. :) I got to say though, this gif is not doing the effects justice. It only shows a fraction of what is really there.
Attachments
same spot.gif
same spot.gif (3.44 MiB) Viewed 12038 times
smudger

Post by smudger »

No. Not believable at all. The first little spurt- yes. But a drifting cloud simply isn't realistic. That is judging by the GIF- but even if it is better on the full res video, it is even more wrong! Your SFX were of the best as they were- don't change a winning formula! Especially if it takes a lot of time to change it, LOL.

Just my opinion but whether I buy or don't buy a clip depends a lot upon 3 factors- shot placement, acting, and SFX.

I see you have put up an older one I don't have, with Tiffany Lee. If it is "unenhanced" I will pick it up. :excited:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Newer posted videos say what enhancements they have had so if there is nothing listed, it hasn't been.

You didn't comment on the gif where the blood spray was removed.
Hunter88

Post by Hunter88 »

hello Paul, I just have the two new videos with :clap:
Natalia 2 + 3 ordered and must say - absolutely great. I wish you had opened the dress and we could have seen the knife slide into her navel. I like it better if the knife is in the victim :clap:
smudger

Post by smudger »

knifeinhand wrote:
You didn't comment on the gif where the blood spray was removed.
Much better without. In my opinion, Paul!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I'm going to be doing more with Natalia and Dorothy soon. Will do some pretty hot stuff with them.

So I'm guessing if I take out the red mist, those videos are going to sale like hot cakes, right?
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

I'll be watching for Dorothy.

T.