All New Chris' Corner Films.....

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

GMC8121
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is asphyxia, mainly hanging & strangling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about my fetish with other people who have the same interests, as well as see the content.
Referral: deadskirts

Re: All New Chris' Corner Films.....

Post by GMC8121 »

Chris B wrote:It is already in the works for June. We will shoot it in our new wooded outdoor locations, so it will be a few tree hangings. It is going to be an outstanding year for us. Chris
Nice!
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Chris B wrote:It is already in the works for June. We will shoot it in our new wooded outdoor locations, so it will be a few tree hangings.
Will any of them be lift-ups, as in having the victim lifted up as the killer pulls down, using a tree branch as a make-shift pully?
https://cinemagore.com - My fantasy death fetish directory and personal art gallery
https://visionsofdarkness.net - My board (Original Dark Art & Fiction)
https://nyghtfall3d.com - My blog and mainstream art gallery
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

Yes sir, in fact we will FINALLY be using harness/block and tackle to hoist them up and finish them off, they will be total lift up hangings. I am excited to be able to head up to the new place this weekend as the old tenants are vacating and we can start moving our sets and props up there. I will try to do some practice stuff before hand to get things perfected for the mass hanging movie. Pics of the new spot coming soon. It will be 35 acres, plus it is surrounded by State and BLM timberlands with all kinds of trails and off roads to kill and dump bodies for our fantasy films. CB
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Chris B wrote:Yes sir, in fact we will FINALLY be using harness/block and tackle to hoist them up and finish them off, they will be total lift up hangings.
Three more questions, stemming from my personal preferences. If you'll be shooting customs, then these are moot points. Nevertheless, I want to ask:

* Nooses or lassos? I prefer lassos - either a thin rope with a slipknot, or a thin steel cable or wire with one end run through a small ring.

* Will the models be bound, or left free to claw and grapple at whatever's being used to hang them with? I prefer the latter.

* Finally, please tell me the mechanism you're using won't look anything like what Hangworld produces. Whatever method they use has been a complete turn-off for me since they launched. Click this link (NSFW) for a screenshot of from one of their more recent efforts.
https://cinemagore.com - My fantasy death fetish directory and personal art gallery
https://visionsofdarkness.net - My board (Original Dark Art & Fiction)
https://nyghtfall3d.com - My blog and mainstream art gallery
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

I have a couple of customers pitching in some dough to help with this one, and I have control over what type of hangings, rope, lassos, or whichever we choose to use(those details are not yet in stone) I only have to get good hangings and some smoking in lingerie footage, but I am sure we can come to an agreement that one or more of the models can be hung a specific way you would like, maybe we can figure it out. I will give you more info on the type of harness and such. My rigging guy has some pretty great ideas, and has done suspension tricks and stuff live on stage for many years, not to mention some stuff on camera. I am also not going to give out too much info on the boards about what we are using until it is safely tested and used in a few practice runs, which we will be filming. Some of these ladies will be clothed with shoes, and some bare feet and mostly nude. We will also do at least one hanging that is fully nude, but will be cut away shots, and camera tricks to make it look as realistic as possible. It is only because I want to do a few different ones so we can see what looks, works, sells, and makes the safest way to get r done.

Hope that helps, and if you want to discuss it, i am open to email or other thread so the producers don't hang me for all the bumps, lol

Thanks man! Love your attention to detail! I just lost about 6 hours worth of editing on a very tedious new project so I am going to take a long lunch. Thanks! FCP ! TTYL! CB
GMC8121
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is asphyxia, mainly hanging & strangling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about my fetish with other people who have the same interests, as well as see the content.

Post by GMC8121 »

Is there by chance any videos with Coco coming up?
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

I doubt it for a while, if ever. You can always ask her, she sometimes writes on her FN fan page.

http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?topic=866.135

CB
Chris B

MASKED PROWLER STRANGLE

Post by Chris B »

MASKED PROWLER STRANGLE
Starring: Savannah Costello w/ Rex

New stunning 1920x1080 HD Mp4 format. Extra Low Price so you can see for yourself.

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... e_prev.jpg

A beautiful woman and her boyfriend are on vacation. The boyfriend has to step out for a while but promises to come back with ice and drinks. She stays in her hotel room, reading a book and enjoying the quiet. As she sits on the sofa in her suite she hears a door creaking. She looks towards the sound but there is nothing there. She hears it again and this time goes to investigate. She tip toes and looks around the room, checking the bathroom for anything that could have caused the noise. She shrugs it off and heads back to the sofa. She is starting to feel a bit tired and so she dozes off for a few minutes while she waits for her man to come back. As soon as she is out, a masked prowler slinks out from under the bed. He is dressed in black and is wearing a mask. He creeps over to her on the sofa. He caresses her face and legs, thighs, and buttocks. He fondles her breasts lightly as she starts to stir. He removes a length of rope from his pocket and slowly secures it around his hands in loops to get a good grip, then looping it around her neck so he will be ready for her to wake up and feel him pulling tighter and tighter, watching her jerk, spasm, and buck her pussy high in the air. He is obsessed with the movements of a woman being strangled, especially a nice, leggy, blonde he has had his eye on for a while at the hotel. When she wakes up he is blessed with all of that and more. He yards on the small diameter rope to choke her out, she responds with bucks and kicks of the feet, her toes point out straight as she fights for her life, but he takes her all the way and as she is finally gone, her death rattle and stare are perfect for him, and her after death twitching and spasming for a minute is the best to him. He is into the strangle and the fresh corpse. As soon as she stops twitching and is dead, he moves her to the other end of the sofa, and plays with her body, slowly and methodically working his way from head to toes, very slowly. He spends a minute with her sexy feet and licks her soles before he leaves after hearing a noise. Her sexy, dead body is panned and viewed from many angles, the bruise on her neck from the rope and her sexy open mouth give her the best death stare.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=43

This is a really beautiful strangle and death scene, Savannah is amazing as always and does a wonderful job with the strangle. There is two parts to this story, so the next one is the boyfriend returning and finding her dead, calling 911, then staying by her side and spending some last minute moments with her before the ambulance arrives. "MY GIRLFRIEND IS DEAD" Thanks! Hope everyone likes the new format mp4, it is so much better of a picture, no more pixilation and a perfect picture. The file sizes are a bit larger but it is so worth it. We will also try to do a 1280x720 version to try and get the best of both worlds. We will make it better! Just give us feedback on the boards! Thanks! CB
GMC8121

Post by GMC8121 »

Chris B wrote:I doubt it for a while, if ever. You can always ask her, she sometimes writes on her FN fan page.

http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?topic=866.135

CB
I actually had no clue that that happened to her. :frown:

Hope she gets better.
Chris B

Fetnoir Hotel ep. 1

Post by Chris B »

Fetnoir Hotel Ep 1
Starring: Savannah Costello
w/ Rex and Chris B. as "The Red Toes Strangler"

Stunning 1280 x 720 HD Mp4

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... 1_prev.jpg

Story by: Silk Knot

Savannah has a death fetish profile and loves to hit the death fetish boards looking for great role play collaborations, and of course buy fetish clips that have all of her favorite things in them such as: Strangulation, Necro Sex, Neck breaks after the strangle for good measure, Stockings wrapped tight around her neck, and of course being rag dolled around the bed and screwed over and over. Getting herself filled to the brim with the killer's offerings, and it running down her chin, and dripping off of her painted toes. She had the biggest fetish appetite so when she saw an ad for "Fetnoir Hotel" and what their fantasy packages involved, she decided to book a stay at the old Hotel and what transpired after she checked in, was a wild ride ending in complete and utter......

Savannah arrived soon after check in to the 5th floor, she had to walk down to the end of a very long, and empty hallway to her room which was one of the last in the row. It was quiet and eerie, a great start to this escapade. She entered her room and set her stuff down, she was dressed in a short skirt, and sheer white blouse, and stiletto heels that showed off her long, sexy legs. She immediately looked over to the bed and there was a note, and a pink lap top, her favorite color. She opened it up and the hotel computer prompted her to type some additional info, she did not know that this was already part of the plan. The keys on the computer had a drug that makes you sleepy, and lose all inhibitions, making your dreams lucid and sexual feelings mounting. She started to read about her particular package.
"The Red Toes Strangler?" It was starting to make sense as to why they had her dress a certain way, very specific, as well as painting the toes with red polish. She started to get the picture a little, but she had no idea what was to happen next. As she read further she started to get sleepy, because of the drug, she also started to feel very aroused from the story of "The Red toes Strangler" and his many victims, the last being very similar to her. As she got comfy removing her shirt and bra, then putting the sheer, long sleeve shirt back on like described in the story on the lap top. She dozes off and right away she is in dreamland, dead, stocking wrapped tightly around her neck, and dead, eyes wide, tongue protruding to the side. She imagined the strangler choking her to death as she lay on the bed, then roughly grabbing her breasts and fucking her corpse that moved to and fro, while her eyes were wide and tongue was out. She was loving it and speaks about it in her dreams(voice over) She imagines him atking her in many ways from behind, then strangling her to death upright, behind her until she drooped and her arms went limp to her side. He snapped her neck and she imagines it, acting it all out in her dream, on the bed, choking, and being screwed with no visible killer. In her dreams though he is strong, sexy, young and virile, giving her dead body what it craves with sex. After she moves around on the bed, imagining herself being mouth sexed, and screed silly, and the Red Toes Killer sucking on her painted feet, she blacks out and crosses to another dream of her laying on a desk, face to the mirror, dressed with one shoe dangling off. She wakes up to sleep walk to the bathroom, remembering it a couple ways and her brain adjusting it correctly. She imagines herself in the bathroom, looking down at her red toes, and scrunching them a bit then looking up to horror and strangling she is receiving is intense, he strangles her in the bathroom, then putting her in the tub, she imagines he is screwing her many ways in the tub and bathroom, and him sucking on her painted toes and sexy soles being licked. She is in ecstasy, feeling light as a feather dreaming about the different ways he would strangle and fuck her body afterwards. Suddenly she is startled and woken, by her phone in the room. She answers and it is a message asking her to meet a tall dark man in the lobby bar of the hotel, she accepts knowing this is her strangler, taking her out after a few drinks and seduction. She grabs her bag with the sexy new dress and slides she bought for this special occasion. She straightens her toe rings and anklet as she puts on the sexy slide, slowly checking it out as she shoe plays. She brushes and fixes her long, blonde hair. She applies lipstick to match her toes and fingers red. She is ready and takes one last look in the mirror to make sure she is good top to bottom, grabs her purse and heads to the door. She opens it to leave but is shocked when a man is there with a stocking at eye level and heading quickly towards her neck. He rushes in and wraps the stocking aro0und way faster and tighter than the guy in her dreams. This man was a bit older and stronger, and taller, he had amazingly strong hands and right away had her wrapped tightly in his clutches and soon was under her and she was on top of him on the edge of the bed. The "Red Toes Strangler" made quick work of the her and strangled her hard, tightening the stocking around her neck tighter as she fights for her life, kicking so he can see her red toes. He finishes her off after a few minutes and she dies, tongue out to the side of her mouth, eyes wide with expression and shock. The man tosses her to the floor, grabbing and swooping her in his arms, then tossing her like a rag doll on to the bed. He goes to work removing the dress, rolling her over flopping her dead limbs like match sticks. He rolls her again and then picks her up, not caring about her dead body or how he flops her hard. He grabs her up and positions her for his fuck. He screws her hard, fucking her and her tits jiggling hard back and forth. He is so aroused by the strangle and build up he pulls out, cumming on her pussy, mouth and then cumming again on her sexy painted red toes. After glazing her mouth, pussy, and toes, he kisses her forehead, then exits. She wonders if this is a dream or real, but she knows after a while, she is not coming back from this fantasy any time soon, at Fetnor Hotel, we have one strict policy, if you are female and checking in, you will not be checking out. Her sexy dead corpse, covered in the cum of the Red Toes Strangler from head to toe, is panned and viewed from many angles and so sexy. What a pleasant stay! Thanks for staying at Fetnoir Hotel!

Thanks to Silk Knot for his wonderful writings and Savannah for her excellent ability to take direction and make it way better. This is a very intricate script with lots of details, voice overs, dream sequences and a few different death scenes as well as a great strangle at the end...what a crazy thing but we did it! More episodes to come soon, stay tuned! CB
Chris B

TOGETHER FOREVER-Introducing: Mercy West w/ Nikko

Post by Chris B »

TOGETHER FOREVER
Introducing: Mercy West
Starring: Nikko Jordan w/ Jake

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... r_prev.jpg

Two sexy young lovers of each other and hosiery hang out and chat. Mercy tells Nikko they need to talk. Her boyfriend, and Nikko's ex, Jake is mad because they have been messing around behind his back and he is not okay with it. Mercy tells Nikko she is scared but Nikko coins him as "harmless". After she calms her down a bit and talks her into relaxing in the shower and taking a valium, They have no idea he is lurking in the shadows and listening to them, stewing. Mercy heads to the room to grab her stuff, she suggests Nikko make a couple of drinks so they can relax after her shower. When Nikko grabs the glasses from the cupboard she sets them down then goes to close the door and Jake is there, she can barely utter his name before he grabs her by the neck and lifts her up on the kitchen counter. He rams her head against the cabinets, throttling the bitch with two hands, not saying a word. He strangles her hard just to watch her pantyhosed feet kick and her sexy hips press against him as she dies. He crushes her throat in an instant and she goes immediately limp. He scoops her up and lays her on the kitchen floor and heads to the room, to get his now ex, as of a few hours. He hears her call for Nikko to see if the drinks are ready, she is naked except for her black thigh highs and panties to match. She gets no response so she heads in towards Nikko down the hall. Jake is hiding behind the wall and when she emerges and gets no response, she sees Nikko's pantyhosed legs on the floor and calls again to see if she is okay. Jake leaps out of nowhere and grabs her by the throat in a choke hold from behind. She immediately jumps up and kicks her feet hard off the ground. He spins her around to the wall and lifts her by the neck with two hands, lifting her up and she kicks hard. banging the wall as she tries to escape. He is leaning into her and choking her hard. She fights and claws at him but he is way too strong. As she really starts to fight and struggle he gets the urge to end her and move on to the next part. he squeezes really tight and grunts with all his force, crushing her throat up against the wall. Her whole body goes limp in his arms and he lowers her to the floor, caressing her face one last time before he scoops her up and takes her to the bedroom. He throws her on the bed hard, she falls like a ragdoll. he heads to grab the other gal and scoops her off the floor carrying her to the bed and sets her down next to his other ex. He is upset, but does his best to not let it affect his fun. He checks both of them out, playing with their tits and pussies. he flips them over checking them out, enjoying the rubbing and limb flopping, ragdolling them on the bed before he takes his pants down and fucks them both, double dipping from one to the next, making their limbs fondle the other while he pumps them hard, slapping against their bodies. After he pumps them, he leaves their hosiery on, Nikko's pantyhose down to her feet because of the rough sex, but he leaves them on. He arranges them on the bed together and says his only words. "Now you bitches can be together forever!"

I think Mercy West will have a great impact on certain types of fetish stuff, she has that body and limberness to fit in many scenarios, plus those eyes my gosh! Thanks a bunch for the heads up yall! Wait until you see the next batch of newbies, my lord have mercy! CB
Chris B

NOT ONLY HER FANTASY- Lexxis fantasy with Tessa

Post by Chris B »

NOT ONLY HER FANTASY
Starring: Lexxi and Tessa

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... y_prev.jpg

Lexxi has a fetish that burns deep inside her, she loves to be tempted and sexually charged by throat slice and all the sexual tension that comes along with the build up. She knows her Roommate Tessa works late today, so she at least has a bit of free time after work to pleasure herself as she fantasizes about the knife against her neck. She turns on the screen and watches a fetish video of two sexy ladies, one with the knife, Kiki, and the sexy Coco who is nearing orgasm from the fantasy of knife across her throat and sexy body. As Lexxi closes her eyes and gets deeper and deeper into her fantasy, opening them just to see the video then getting deeper into her panties, finally pulling them aside to get in good. She is starting to work into a feverishly fine orgasm when Tessa comes home. The computer is loud so Lexxi doesn't notice her quiet and shy roomie and friend come in. Tessa hears noises coming down the hall so she tip toes over to investigate more. She peers through the crack of the door and is surprised to see what Lexxi is into, which is herself obviously, furiously rubbing her pussy and getting closer and closer to cumming. As she looks through the door, Lexxi gets way down arching her back as the knife on the video goes across the sexy Coco's neck and Lexxi loses it, cumming very hard, climaxing and slowly working her way back down. The whole time, Tessa is rubbing herself, starting with her tingling breasts, then sliding down to clutch the bottom of the dress and hike it up to tough herself. She walks into the room Lexxi still sitting there winding down from her climax. She taps Lexxi on the shoulder and it scares the crap out of her, she is immediately embarrassed that Tessa saw her masturbating so she begs her not to tell. Tessa surprises Lexxi when she tells her she has a fantasy of being the one holding the knife and has for a while. They start to relax a bit more and Lexxi pops the question, "would you want to lay with me?" The answer is of course "Yes" and so they start to play. Tessa spends lots of time touching and teasing Lexxi's sexy neck, tons of neck play from her to Lexxi's neck. As she plays with her Lexxi goes back into her fantasy world, thinking about how they would be, sitting in an open, well lit room, with tarps and a chair in the middle. In her visions Tessa and her are already naked, so Lexxi starts to remove her dress, asking Tessa to unzip her. Tessa obliges, checking out the back of her neck as she unzips the sexy dress. Lexxi's tits are so perfect, and Tessa is getting into it, so she removes her own dress, revealing a sexy thong on her perfect round ass. Lexxi opens her eyes and looks at the sexy, naked, and perfect beauty of Tessa. She starts to breathe a bit heavier due to her turn on getting way bigger. She closes her eyes and imagines Tessa running her finger across her arched neck, pulling on her pony tail to extend the veins and tendons in the neck. Lexxi flashes back to her fantasy of her on the stool in the middle of the open room, Now Tessa is grabbing the knife which sends Lexxi into a feverish pant of sex. She rubs harder as Tessa runs the blade across her neck to practice. The whole thing gets crazy as she is fantasizing about the slaughter from her perspective, while Tessa is doing the same. Their imaginations and attention to fantasy detail show they are really truly into it. As they both get closer to the final cut, they are both enjoying, Lexxi a bit more openly, moaning and cumming hard as Tessa runs the blade over her neck and cuts her deep all the way from one side to the next with one quick slice. Blood starts slow but then starts to pour and pump out of the artery. Tessa pulls the hair on Lexxi's head leaning her forward to drain the blood on to the floor, then sets her back again holding her pony tail to inspect her neck and body. She then kisses Lexxi on the forehead to seal the fantasy and Lexxi's sexy body is shown slaughtered, and in the chair in the computer room fantasizing and playing dead. After a minute Tessa asks her if she "enjoyed her fantasy", Lexxi comes to and lets out a huge breath. "Oh my gosh Tessa, that was the best orgasm ever!" Tessa agrees and tells her they need to go to the bedroom right away to finish the sex!

Wow, this is one of my favorite movies lately. I spent a great deal of time on it making sure it is perfect. Thanks to these two sexy gals who really do a fantastic job with this type scenario, hell any scenario. Thank you all so much for checking us out and seeing our attention to details with these customs. CB
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

Oh about that particular model coming back, it is confirmed, yes. :cool: More to come. CB
darthtacos
What is your main fetish?: My main fetishes are Giga jav with bad endings or Superheroine Peril films with fatalities.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss and see reviews of the types of movies I am interested in.
Referral: I found this site via a Superheroine Peril Google search.

Post by darthtacos »

Chris B wrote:Oh about that particular model coming back, it is confirmed, yes. :cool: More to come. CB
I so hope it's Coco. :excited:
Chris B

Introducing ASHLEY LANE- WOW!** ASHLEY'S PERFECT DATE**

Post by Chris B »

ASHLEY'S PERFECT DATE
Introducing: Ashley Lane w/ Rex

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... e_prev.jpg

Ashley Lane is a sexy Graduate student finishing up her degree in Philosophy before joining the workforce and a new exciting career. She is always so busy, and has no time to date, but she yearns for companionship and definitely someone to man handle her. Ashley is five foot nine, and slender, a fashion models body, and a one in a million smile. In a silk blouse, tight skirt, and open toed heels, her painted toes show off her sexy feet. Her azure blue eyes and genuine sweet smile make her irresistible to Rex as they chat on the couch after brunch. Rex asks her to check out his indoor garden, and she is very interested. As he explains and she is looking at the flora, he grabs his bottle of chloroform, and a small rag from the drawer as he lulls her with his voice. He walks up behind her explaining the plant names as she asks what they are, and just like a doe, sipping water in a cool stream, she is unaware of the poacher right behind her. Rex swiftly covers her nose and mouth with the chloroform drenched rag and pulls her close to him, her eyes go wide with panic and fear as she tries to free herself. He is very strong and as she kicks her long legs and tries to escape, it just makes him more into it. As she slowly falls unconscious, he lets her down with him to the chase lounger, so he can check her out as he messes with her sexy, long body. He fondles her getting her just the right position, her long, sexy, arms and slender hands, with long fingers are so limp and floppy as he moves her around to smell her hair, kiss her neck, face and inspect her mouth and tongue. He takes his time, going over her perfect body, unbuttoning her blouse just enough to reveal her perfect, natural, C cups. He grabs them roughly, pinching the nipples hard and groping her roughly. He moves around checking her out, playing with her legs and feet in the sexy heels, unbuckling the buckles on the shoes so he can watch them come off during the struggle. He hikes the skirt, revealing the freakishness, she has her clitoris pierced with a sexy little silver stud. he goes wild as he gropes and sniffs, licks and sucks her body, breasts and shaved, little pussy. After getting very aroused he starts to be a bit more rough with her, biting her nipples and pinching and groping her hard. It has been a while since he put her down with the chloroform and she starts to react a bit to the advances, bites, grabs, and pinches. When he grabs her pussy and uses her own hand with his to stimulate her clit she starts to slightly moan and get more into it, subconsciously, she flexes and bucks her hips against his hand trying to get into it. Deep down she is trying to wake up, but the chloroform is still affecting her. As she finally flutters her eyes and starts to come to, it is too late, he has removed a long, silk stocking from his pocket and is wrapping it around her neck and getting into position as she realizes what is happening. She starts to come to a bit more as he bears down on her pulling the stocking wide away from her neck so he can see her sexy neck as she struggles. She finally opens her baby blue eyes wide and mouth open with a loud gasp as he pulls tight cutting off the air. He toys with her as she tries to grab him and the stocking digs into her long sexy neck. He pulls very hard and her back arches, feet kick and she goes wild, in such a sensual way, as if he just found a girl that likes it. She bucks and kicks hard, trying to get free, her movements are long and sexy, and she tries to move around the floor but he just moves with her, then he gets her in a position so he can see her better, she is still draped over him and then he is behind her letting her move about on the floor as she thrashes, her size nine perfect feet flex, toes spreading as she flexes her long, leg muscles. As it goes on she slows down, dying so erotically, face red, stocking digging deep into her neck, so right at the line is two tone from the blood trapped in her head. Face beet red, torso milky white and tits pink and sexy. As she is being finished off, she tries to roll, but it just gets him to go harder, seeing her perfect ass, legs, and soles, that are a bit soiled from walking on the boardwalk after brunch. He goes absolutely nuts and finishes her, rolling her back over and pulling tighter than ever. Her eyes go wide and her tongue protrudes a bit and she rattles, twitching as she dies, blue eyes wide open, mouth slightly agape. He is so turned on he flops her around on the floor, then pulls her sexy body to his as he kneels on the floor, so she is in his lap, laying back head on the floor, he raises her up and screws her as she sits in his lap, her head on his shoulder. He them moves her to the chase lounger and drops her down, she thumps on the sofa and he puts it in her, pumping her hard, her head and tits bobbing as he pummels her with his sex. He flips her over like a rag doll, and pumps her from behind, so hard that he lifts her whole body up and them buries her head in the arm of the chase. As he cums very hard he collapses on her for a few seconds, then puts himself away before grabbing her up in a carry. he carries her to the bed, tossing her like a rag doll onto his King sized bed. He checks her out kissing her and playing with, checking out and kissing her feet. He looks in her eyes and kisses her face and neck, then arranges her on the bed for later. He tells her if she liked brunch, wait till you see what he brings home for dinner... He exits to go find his next victim, or dinner date, as we take a look at this sexy, over the top hot gal, dead on the bed, with the sexiest soles you have seen. Beautiful.

I am absolutely so impressed with Ashley lane, remember that name because she will be around for a long time, and do so much for this community! She is a natural, more to come already scheduled! CB