All New Chris' Corner Films.....

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

smudger

Re: All New Chris' Corner Films.....

Post by smudger »

Yeah, I think she's my favourite. A good actress and all natural. Hope guns have not been banned in your State, Chris? :lol2:
19RCS88
What is your main fetish?: Shower stabbings & drowning.
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can comment and look at the other studios that are releasing content.
Referral: I found out through people on other forums such as PKF studios.

Post by 19RCS88 »

Chris, I sent you an e-mail not too long ago. Just wanted to know if you got it.
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

Hello this is Irma, I am posting some updates from Chris computer and just let him know to reply to all of his emails today. He told me he was planning on it and will go ahead with replies today. Please be patient. He is very quiet about not being well and needs some space. He is recovering from a couple of procedures and just needs to recover. I know customs and and email replies are very important, and one of the reasons he is in poor health from stress and strain. He has a shoot coming up on 14th and 15th and needs to be rested so he can continue to fulfill your requests. He was able to edit a few things before his procedures so I am uploading some stuff in the coming days.

PLEASE BE PATIENT. IF YOU DON'T GET A REPLY RIGHT AWAY AND SOMETHING IS DESPERATELY PRESSING YOU CAN EMAIL ME: ilarayneh@yahoo.com AND I WILL TRY TO RELAY THE URGENT MESSAGE.

Thanks and blessings to all. Irma
Chris B

DEAD END ROAD The Jogger Ryanne is jogging on a Dead End Ro

Post by Chris B »

DEAD END ROAD The Jogger
Starring: Ryanne w/ Chris

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... r_prev.jpg

A jogger gets lost on a rural trail. She tries to use her phone but no service. She hears some noises and thinks there is a house nearby. She sees a man working on his truck and approaches him. She asks if he knows the way and he tells her she took a wrong turn at the junction(really he just changed the sign). She asks if he could show her. He follows her with a heavy torque wrench in his hand and clocks her over the head on the trail and knocks her out. He scoops her up and cradle carries her to his pickup, tossing her in the back and getting her in the bed of the truck. He checks her out but wants to get off the road and back to his place. He closes the tail gate and drives with her body jiggling in the back. He arrives and cradle carries her to the house and inside. He messes with her KO'd body flopping her around, smelling her and making camel toe with her yoga pants and pussy. He undresses her down to her panties, sucking her breasts and removing her jogging shoes to sniff her feet. He is aroused after dragging her around and flopping her. He sist her up on his lap facing him and wakes her up. As soon as she comes to he does a swift neck break and she collapses to the floor and half on him. He then knows what he wants and why she is here. He loves the freshly dead gals and that is why he makes them lose their way and end up on Dead End Road. It is the only way he can find love. He has no social skills and just has to use and dispose. He flop[s her around on to the sofa, pulling off her panties and checking out her pussy, sucking and licking it. He loves the clean athletic type and she is perfect. He is horny and has sex with her dead body, passionately and warmly. After finishing inside her he gathers himself and checks her out more, explaining his reasoning for doing what he does. He grabs her clothing and sets it close then goes to gather a few things he will need to bury her deep in the woods. He then comes back in(after her naked body is panned and viewed and he re dresses her head to toe, though he keeps the panties for his collection. After dressing her he gets his vest on for the long drive and long night. He piscks her up and cradle carries her to the bed of the truck, tucking her in and eventually covering her up with a quilt so her body doesn't start to get water logged from the rain that is coming. The end.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=43

This is one I had to act so the camera work is very steady, long sequences, lots of full wide angles and sequences. I think it is very good and will be a great value for a Ryanne film. She is the best right now. CB
19RCS88
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can comment and look at the other studios that are releasing content.

Post by 19RCS88 »

Film looks good.
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

Thanks. Got some energy and shot a couple days with Hannah Perez and the rest of the crew. Got some great films coming up that will be show stoppers. Thanks for the well wishes. CB
19RCS88

Post by 19RCS88 »

So did Coco show up?
Chris B

THE GREEN CITY STRANGLER 3-Hannah Perez is 3rd victim of..

Post by Chris B »

GREEN CITY STRANGLER 3
Starring: Hannah Perez w/ Jigsy and Belle Fatale

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... 3_prev.jpg

Hannah Ramirez is an Investigative reporter for the Green City Tribune and she is researching a book that is getting some attention. She joins Christopher Brown on his podcast show, explaining her latest efforts and giving some insight to the murders and the killer. She also has a clairvoyant energy that she uses to help her solve mysteries and crimes. They discuss her plans to visit the scene of the last murder where Belle Casey was murdered by the GCS and try to dig up more clues. Unfortunately for her the Green City Strangler is listening to the podcast and follows her foolishness to the scene. Hannah steps into Belle's house and immediately gets a vibe. She goes around the house feeling the energy and getting some visions of the happenings leading up to her death. She also feels like someone is watching her and when she looks no one is there so she chalks it up to her energies. As she moves around seeing visions, she goes to the bathroom and wants to get more in tune, so she strips down to her birthday suit and finds the robe that Belle wore before she was killed. As she wears it she is distracted that the Strangler had sneaked into the house and chloroformed a rag. As she follows the steps of Belle in a trance, she is surprised when an arm comes out of nowhere and hems her up, chloroform rag in hand he covers her mouth and nose and she fights hard, flailing her feet, trying to gain some ground but the strangler is taking her out. She loses steam and goes limp. He drags her so her feet are on the floor, to the sofa. He sets her feet on the arm of the sofa and admires them starting at her thighs and slowly working his way to her feet. He smells and rubs her sexy toes and feet. He takes his time to admire her but he has bigger plans, moreso that any of the others. He drags her to the bedroom so her feet are on the floor.

When Hannah comes to she is dazed, in position like a crucifix on the bed, in the background a recording of the podcast is going and she sees the GCS sitting in a chair listening on his phone. She pleads to please let her go and not to do what she thinks he is going to. He doesn't speak until after the recording stops. He tells her how dumb she is for going live, and all the lies she is spreading about him and his affairs. He tells her he is going to kill her and she pleads and begs for her life, crying that she wants to just go. She tries to run but he pulls a gun and gets her back on to the bed. He explains a few things and tells her he will let her go if she tells him where his wife, Savannah Costello, is and how to find her. When she starts crying and pleading that she doesn't know, he tells her he believes her and she was never going to get out alive. He pounces on her and starts to choke her with his rope. She fights him and squeezes out a few words that make him stop. "I know where your sister Ryanne is!" He stops strangling her and she still fights but realizes he might let her go as he rolls off of her and stares at the ceiling. She lets down her guard but doesn't try to run, fatal mistake, as she least expects it he jumps back into action and gets the rope around her neck good, trying to get his jacket off and strangle her at the same time. He gets a good grip on her and starts to pull harder! She kicks and flails her bare feet as he tugs on the rope, setting it in hard for the kill. She kicks and claws at him but to no avail. He brutally strangles her in a couple of different positions as she tries to fight him off, but her jerks and bucks turn to spasms and a death rattle as her eyes go wide and she goes limp. Then the aftershocks and death twitches come through. Little by little they start to get shorter and less frequent until they stop. He admires her as he takes his rope and starts to caress her and move towards her feet. he moves down and sniffs and worships her tiny feet and toes as he plays with her. He positions her back in the crucifix position with her head propped up with a pillow like the others. He takes a few pictures for his own memory, grabs all of his stuff and leaves the scene. Now he is on a mission to find his Sister in Law Lexxi, his Sister Ryanne, and then his wife Savannah. The saga continues.....

What a great film and series. So glad to be a part of this and all the long hours and hard work paid off. Thanks! CB
Chris B

ESCAPE FROM NINJA HOUSE- Henchwomen king fu and shootings

Post by Chris B »

ESCAPE FROM NINJA HOUSE
Starring: Belle Fatale, Hannah Perez, Ryanne Redd, Ryanne Purple, and Freya
w/ Jigsy as "mild mannered hiker"

**FULL 1920 X 1080 HD**

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... e_prev.jpg

Focus on: Henchwomen, Martial Arts, Hand to Hand Combat, Ninja Clones, Shooting/Postmortem undressing and handling, and face down deaths(only some) We did Blood FX on the last round of kills. Same crowd as Operation Empty Quiver

The fight scenes are reminiscent of old Kung Fu films.

This was supposed to be a group project but ended up just being one customer and myself footing the bill leaving us with limited budget and space, time and props. I am so proud of cast, crew, and the actor for making this way bigger and better than I could imagine with these limitations. Imagine this type of scenario with 10 or 12 gals in a large open setting with different actors. Jussayin Anti up!

Story:

A mild mannered young man is making his way to his grandfather's house to visit and care for him in his old age. He decides to take a short cut through someone's property. As he steps over the fence he is engaged by two ninja Henchowmen on patrol who tell him he will be detailed. He is very kind and gentle but this man has been taught by his grandfather to defend himself and take action if needed. He tells them he needs to go and he is sorry. They look at each other and get in stance to fight. He uses his walking stick to block them and when he feels cornered, he returns blows with his stick, almost effortlessly knocking the henchwomen out. After the second one is knocked down the one ninja left calls out intruder, and then droves of ninjas come to fight and the young man defends himself with very little motion, blocking most of what they throw at him or kick at him, then knocking them down with a stick. He just wants to make it out because his grandpa needs him. After several battles with many ninjas he finally knocks them all out and kills some with blows to the head and to the heart with his staff. He tries to use his phone but there is no service due to a scrambler the henchwomen have at their compound. He leaves to his grandpas house, but drops his phone in haste, not wanting to fight any longer. When he gets to grandpas, he has been captured. The Ninja's call him on his phone and let him know they have his grandpa. He is not happy and makes his way to their place. The ninjas are now armed with machine guns and pistols, pacing all over the outside and inside of the compound. One is pacing back and forth in the main room armed with a mac11, she doesn't notice the man sneaking up behind her, setting his staff against the wall because he is meaning business now and this is death, not defense. He stealthily cracks the neck of the buxom ninja and she crumbles over an ottoman on to the floor. He hears the stamping of many ninjas headed his way, and they are not holding hands, but machine guns and pistols. He grabs the mac11 on the floor and takes them out as they come around the corner firing at him, he miraculously never gets shot. The man keeps firing as they keep coming then heads to the other parts of the house to sweep the place of ninjas and find his grandpa. He takes two out in a side room as they fall face first into the pile of boxes and clothing in the junk room. He keeps searching and eventually ends up back in the main room. He hears them coming so he checks the mac, but its empty, so he grabs the revolver on the floor and waits, picking them off as they come into the room with fatal shots, 2 of them to the heart/breast, and 2 of them with fatal shots to the head, killing them fairly instantly, aside from some twitching which is totally sexy. He takes stock checking around for others, but he thinks this is the last patrol, for now so he goes to each of the ninjas and exposes their breasts, rolling them and checking them for any information, or his phone he misplaced. After not finding anything but naked breasts and gun wounds, he places them all in a body pile, next to each other so he can remember their faces, just in case the spawn again and he will recognize the clones anytime.

Body pans are shown throughout for each of the kills, and group kills, the final pans are with f/x and makeup/blood. Like I said before, we did a really stellar job for lack of space, time, budget, and crew, not to mention me having to take many breaks due to being weak and ill. Just shows you what we can do with nothing but talent and the will to be better. CB
farflungshooter
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful scantily clad women meets a stylish and tasteful demise by blade and/or bullet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share ideas and fantasies with like minded people, especially women.
Referral: web trawling.

Post by farflungshooter »

Hi Chris, that looks like a fairly elaborate production.

You mentioned the funding difficulties for Escape from Ninja House. How much would something like that normally cost to make?

Regards
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

Just email me at: chrisbrown.corner@gmail.com and we can discuss these questions. Thanks. CB
Chris B

REAR VIEW Lexxi Ryanne fight, smother, strangle, death..

Post by Chris B »

REAR VIEW
Starring: Ryanne w/ Lexxi

**FULL 1920x1080 HD**

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... w_prev.jpg

In this fight to the death special Ryanne has stolen a bag of cocaine from the mob, and Lexxi is employed to recover the product and eliminate Ryanne. After she talks to the boss, reassuring him that she will smother and strangle Ryanne for what she has done and bring back the dope. As Lexxi makes her way up Ryanne's back steps she hikes up her sexy tight black dress, revealing her sexy ass in her garters and black lace stockings, she also puts on long black gloves to not leave any prints.. She sneaks in her back door and Ryanne is waiting on the lounger. As Lexxi announces who she is and why she is there, she says she will fight her and smother her with her ass before strangling her to death. Lexxi tells her they must slowly take off their dresses to be able to fight. They slowly remove their dresses, now nude except for boots, garters and lace stockings. Ryanne is not going out without a fight so they grapple and both fight hard for position. Ryanne fights hard but Lexxi eventually gets the upper hand and gets on top of her pinning her down and telling her she is going to make her lick her pussy until she wants her to stop. Lexxi punches her several times in the face and head with crosses and combinations as she straddles her. Lexxi then after punching her a few times mounts her face and Ryanne licks and sucks her pussy, fighting to get air. Lexxi gets into it and Ryanne must be earning points, or trying to because Lexxi moans hard about to climax, but she sits up and changes to reverse and sits on her face with her ass in Ryannes clear view. She sits down harder and smothers her a bit but after Lexxi cums hard, wetting Ryannes face with her fluids, she backs off a bit and Ryanne gasps for air. Lexxi surprises Ryanne by saying, "see this ass, its the last thing you will ever see" and sits directly over her airways with her sexy round ass. Ryanne tries to free herself but she is held down with no air by Lexxis ass. She smothers her until she is unconscious then stands up to look for the bag of dope. She sexily switches her hips and ass walking to find the dope. She looks through the kitchen then heads to the sofa and digs in the cushions where she finds a big bag of cocaine. As she is digging Ryanne has snapped out of her daze and is slowly standing to attack Lexxi. When she tries to get Lexxi, she counters and throws Ryanne to the floor strangling here with her hands in her long satin opera gloves. Ryannes eyes go wide and nuts as she fears her life will now be slipping away. Lexxi straddles her so her ass is on her chest, and her hands firmly grip her throat as Ryanne fights for life, you can see in her eyes how it is slowly escaping her and she bucks her pussy and ass slams to the floor. She slowly loses her steam and her legs go from vibrating and twitching to still and limp, but that does not stop Lexxi from continuing to strangle her, long after her death for almost two minutes. After she is certain she is dead. After she gets her fill of strangling her prey, she grabs the cocaine and calls the boss explaining how she killed her victim, and she has the product in her hands. She only eludes to the fact that she also got pleasure in a huge orgasm from her victim, and then strangled the life out of her. The killer assassin grabs her dress and puts it back on, straightening her long gloves and beautiful hair, then exiting to get to the boss as Ryanne lays dead on the floor in her stockings, garters and boots.

WOW this is a FIGHT!! These gals are the two hottest most professional babes in the biz right now in my opinions, what a pleasure to showcase their talents. Please support more of these vids! Thanks again! CB
Chris B

STRIPPER'S HANGING FANTASY- Ryanne lap dance morgue fantasy

Post by Chris B »

STRIPPER'S HANGING FANTASY
Starring: Ryanne w/ Chris B.

**FULL 1920x1080 HD**

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... y_prev.jpg

A sexy stripper gets ready in her place, trying on a few different sets of bras and panties to get exactly what she wants; going up to the mirror and checking her ass to see which panties she wants for her client who likes color. She slowly checks herself out with her fingers exploring the buttocks and pussy through her panties as she thinks about her sexy striptease. When she finally decides on her bra and panty set she puts them on, then a tight top and tight short skirt, then her heels. She grabs her phone, keys and makeup and heads to her client who works at the county morgue. When she arrives she starts to strip and tease with the dance moves and teasing him. She smiles and says, "you work in the morgue right?" The shy morgue tech nods and says "yes". She then explains to him her fantasy of laying on his slab and how he would undress her, squeeze her tits and ass, and fantasize about her as she lay cold and dead on the table. The man is slightly embarrassed but obliges with a smile and a nod. "She describes to him how she would want it and he sits back as she undresses, grabs her tits, touches and fingers her ass, and just pretends she is in the morgue but dancing. The client loves the grinding and close up boobs and ass right in his face, and from his (POV) there are lots of things to love that close up. After a crazy lap dance the mild mannered morgue guy is turned on and as she is leaving gathering up her things she says, "you never know you might see me in the morgue sooner than later, sooner than you think". The morgue tech blows it off like it is a joke. When she arrives back at her place alone, she smiles and says, "Sooner than you think" as she lowers herself with the noose around her neck and starts hanging herself. Even though she is committing the act her body still fights the death and grabs at the rope, clawing to get free as her heels fly off and her toes spread out and curl as she kicks hard trying to get free. Her hips buck and her ass bounces off the floor as she hangs down. After a few minutes and a long bout with the rope she swings and hangs still, eyes bulging out tongue protruding and swollen, eyes blood shot red and face flush from the lack of oxygen. After a minute of being there finally still she pisses herself a couple times wetting her panties and floor in the place. Body pans follow her as she is there still hanging and dead. Only a twitch here and there from the corpse.

TO BE CONTINUED "Stripper's Morgue Fantasy"

Ryanne is killing the game, that is a big reason why i have so much content with her she is the best! This is some great stuff especially if you like POV and close ups. Okay on to the morgue for this tech to get a nice surprise. Her on my slab! CB
GMC8121
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is asphyxia, mainly hanging & strangling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about my fetish with other people who have the same interests, as well as see the content.
Referral: deadskirts

Re: STRIPPER'S HANGING FANTASY- Ryanne lap dance morgue fant

Post by GMC8121 »

Chris B wrote:STRIPPER'S HANGING FANTASY
Starring: Ryanne w/ Chris B.

**FULL 1920x1080 HD**

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... y_prev.jpg

A sexy stripper gets ready in her place, trying on a few different sets of bras and panties to get exactly what she wants; going up to the mirror and checking her ass to see which panties she wants for her client who likes color. She slowly checks herself out with her fingers exploring the buttocks and pussy through her panties as she thinks about her sexy striptease. When she finally decides on her bra and panty set she puts them on, then a tight top and tight short skirt, then her heels. She grabs her phone, keys and makeup and heads to her client who works at the county morgue. When she arrives she starts to strip and tease with the dance moves and teasing him. She smiles and says, "you work in the morgue right?" The shy morgue tech nods and says "yes". She then explains to him her fantasy of laying on his slab and how he would undress her, squeeze her tits and ass, and fantasize about her as she lay cold and dead on the table. The man is slightly embarrassed but obliges with a smile and a nod. "She describes to him how she would want it and he sits back as she undresses, grabs her tits, touches and fingers her ass, and just pretends she is in the morgue but dancing. The client loves the grinding and close up boobs and ass right in his face, and from his (POV) there are lots of things to love that close up. After a crazy lap dance the mild mannered morgue guy is turned on and as she is leaving gathering up her things she says, "you never know you might see me in the morgue sooner than later, sooner than you think". The morgue tech blows it off like it is a joke. When she arrives back at her place alone, she smiles and says, "Sooner than you think" as she lowers herself with the noose around her neck and starts hanging herself. Even though she is committing the act her body still fights the death and grabs at the rope, clawing to get free as her heels fly off and her toes spread out and curl as she kicks hard trying to get free. Her hips buck and her ass bounces off the floor as she hangs down. After a few minutes and a long bout with the rope she swings and hangs still, eyes bulging out tongue protruding and swollen, eyes blood shot red and face flush from the lack of oxygen. After a minute of being there finally still she pisses herself a couple times wetting her panties and floor in the place. Body pans follow her as she is there still hanging and dead. Only a twitch here and there from the corpse.

TO BE CONTINUED "Stripper's Morgue Fantasy"

Ryanne is killing the game, that is a big reason why i have so much content with her she is the best! This is some great stuff especially if you like POV and close ups. Okay on to the morgue for this tech to get a nice surprise. Her on my slab! CB
This looks Great! Love seeing one of my favorites in Ryanne hanging!

:clap:
nivelin
What is your main fetish?: fantasy death of women wearing pantyhose/stockings
Why do you want to join this forum?: trivial...
Referral: on a board

Post by nivelin »

So great!!! But why isn't she wearing some nice nylons???? Watching her rubbing her legs with them and her toes curving with nylons? I hope at the morgue he will put her some on for her coffin ;-p