All New Chris' Corner Films.....

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Chris B

All New Chris' Corner Films.....

Post by Chris B »

RED ROSE STRANGLE
Starring: Coco w/ Rex

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... e_prev.jpg

A beautiful, classy, woman in a dress, thigh highs, long satin gloves, and high heels, is surprised by a man behind the sofa. As she smells a lovely red rose, and getting lost in the moment, the man quickly wraps the red stocking around her neck with quickness and strangles her as she erotically tries to maneuver away. She is pinned down by the man's garotte, bucking and showing upskirt views of her sexy panties, eventually kicking off the heels and showing her sexy toes, and feet in her black, sheer, thigh highs. She struggles sexily, her motions and sounds express that she is slowly being taken over by the lack of air, but still retains her beauty more than ever. Her bucks and twitches, slow, her feet and legs extend, and relax. The red stocking that matches the red rose that remains in her hand, until her final breath is completely gone, and the rose falls to the ground, signaling the last bit of movement, and her final death stare. The man waits for a minute, looking over her from behind the couch, then he positions her long ways on the sofa, and exposes her lovely breasts. He checks her out for a few seconds before replacing the red rose in her hand, and on her chest below her breasts. He exits with the thoughts of her lovely, sexy, perfect body, struggling so sexily from the strangle. What a classy woman, in her sexy death throws and lovely death stare.

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=43

This is something different. Done mainly on a tripod, with long sequences, a very sexy strangle, in a dolled up, perfect woman. Thanks! CB
Chris B

COLDEST AGENT COCO

Post by Chris B »

COLDEST AGENT COCO

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... o_prev.jpg

Agent Coco has been the best new recruit to the Agency in many years. Her partner Agent Rex has been trying to soften her up a bit, but like his former partner, Kiki, she is a cold ass bitch who gives no fucks and always gives him guff for being a douche bag womanizer. Being on a stake out for days with minimal food and crappy coffee makes Coco a bit punchy, so when they discuss certain issues, and strategies, Coco gets mean and starts in on him, telling him what a tool he really is. Rex let's her know that the Director has instructed them to head down to the studio apartment they have been watching and see why there is no activity for many hours. They end up in a bedroom sneaking around trying to find out why it is so quiet, and still. When Coco enters she notices a cell phone, in fact it is a Blueberry, which nowadays is only used by the Agencies, and politicians. They argue who will check the phone, and Coco takes it and starts to look through the numbers. Rex says he is heading to the bathroom, and puts his phone in the bathroom, and heads out the door to the hall looking into the bedroom. When Coco sees a number she recognizes, she calls, to her surprise and chagrin, she hears a phone ringing in the bathroom and draws her service weapon smelling a rat. She grabs the still ringing phone, and heads back to the bedroom, where Rex is now by the window, with his weapon drawn. When she finally figures it out and looks up, it is too late, she tries raising her 9mm pistol but he fires 3 rounds into her right side, sending her up against the wall. She looks at him puzzled, then pissed off, and tries to dive and roll across the bed while trying to fire, but he plugs her with 2 rounds, one in her back close to her spine which furthers the immobility of her gun arm. He hovers over her as she starts to bleed out of 5 holes, burnt through her white dress shirt. He gives her a chance to stand up, and when she does, she tries to raise her gun with the help of her left arm. He shoots her once in the upper arm above the elbow, making 6 holes total, which knocks her pistol out of her hand and onto the bed. After some back and forth dialogue, and Agent coco starting to be in shock, he fires on her 4 more times, riddling her left side, chest, breast and shoulder, and sending her into shock. She is bleeding from all holes, and her white shirt is starting to look red and white. She starts to slide down the wall and he catches her, trying not to make too much mess on the wall from the wound on her back. He tosses her to the bed, and hovers over her. He tells her she is the Coldest bitch ever and has plans for her body afterwards. She starts to cough up blood and looking tough still. He plugs her one last time in the side breast, right through the heart. She convulses wildly, but then goes wide eyed and still, dead from the final fatal wound. Agent Rex knows now is his time, so he fucks her sexy body, checking out her sexy feet in the strappy high heels that show her sexy legs and toes. He fucks her hard, as her body bounces back and forth, still bleeding from all the shots. After he cums hard inside her, he moves her over to face him again, on the bed. He gets out his pointer pen and counts the wounds, the fatal one from coco's service weapon, and the other 10 shots from his throwaway pistol. He carefully notes how many shots are counted, and even tells her dead body again how cold she was. Now he has to create a crime scene that works for him. As she is panned, he shoots himself in the shoulder with Coco's 9mm, in obvious pain he puts the gun back in Coco's hand, and finishes off the call to the Agency, saying Coco went Rogue, shots fired, and Agent down. He tries to control his pain, and still wants to see something, her breasts. He opens her shirt aggressively, and the buttons pop off, revealing her sexy bra, which he lowers and shows her perfect breasts, with a couple holes in them. After he pinches her nipples, and sees the blood coming out, he exits, waiting for the Ambulance to arrive. What a cold ass Agent Coco.

Coco never gets old! When your acting is superior, why settle for anything less. Thanks for all your support. CB
ozzie147

Re: All New Chris' Corner Films.....

Post by ozzie147 »

One of the best ever clips I have ever seen on all our sites.. If I skip the Necro, it is perfection, almost. Great acting and effects. Lovely shirt tucked in and just the right amount of blood.
Awesome,
THanks Chris
Ozzie
Chris B

**EXPLICIT** CHLORO STRANGLE BAG HOSE(COCO W/ REX)

Post by Chris B »

CHLORO STRANGLE BAG HOSE

Explicit Sexual Content!

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... e_prev.jpg

A couple is really into role playing with pantyhose, and have been playing for a few years, but tonight will be special, they will both go further than ever, and cross many lines, ending in Coco dying with her favorite things, asphyxia, pantyhose, and orgasms.
Tonight she is super horny and has a surprise for her lover. She has fashioned a suit that covers her entire body in sheer nude pantyhose. She puts it on and caresses herself, waiting till the end to put on the mask made of sheer nylon. She told him to just come in and surprise her with the chloroform, as soon as he is home from work. She goes to the bed, rubbing herself, caressing her tits, and pinching her nipples. She rubs on her clit through the pantyhose, working herself into a quiet frenzy. As she gets upright, stretching her torso, and moaning from the feeling, her lover approaches quietly behind. He takes a piece of nylon and coats it in chloroform. He silently makes it to her from behind and covers her nose and mouth with the chloroform hosiery. She fights hard, but he is very strong. She fights for a while, and he takes her down to the bed, letting her finally relax and pass out in his arms. He loves it when she is limp, so he takes his time feeling her up, sucking and biting her nipples, touching her all over. He moves her around the bed, rolling her over so he can see her sexy soles, clad in the nude hose. He squeezes her ass, and rubs her pussy through the hose. He is very horny, but knows she will wake up soon and want more, she will want to go deeper into her own lust for fetish. As she comes to, he is holding her, he asks her if she would like to be strangled this time, with the pantyhose laying on the floor. She says she will love it, but could he please give her her vibrator, so she can feel it inside her as he strangles her. He gets very excited from this and quickly gives re her favorite pink vibrating dildo. She turns it on, rubs it against her nipples, then lifts up the pantyhose, putting the vibrator into her tight pussy, making it go deeper and deeper into her pussy. She moans and groans as she plays with herself. She wriggles around and finally gets herself upright. He takes the nylon hose and wraps it around her neck and she starts to get into it, bucking her own hand against the vibrator, choking and climbing to orgasms pretty quickly. She gyrates and bucks as he takes her down to the bed again, so he can see the vibrator being held by her pantyhose, and watch her legs kick, toes curl and straighten. He Strangles her as she is being pleasured by the vibrator working its way in and out, and still buzzing. She starts to slow down and then passes out. He rolls her over and sees the vibrator buzzing in her pussy. He is really horny now and can't wait, so he removes the pantyose covering her face, and moves her to the edge of the bed so he can see her feet and pussy. He whips out his already hard cock and starts to stroke it as he sees his hot lover, passed out and being fucked by the vibrator. He smells the pantyhose from her head and sheaths his dick with it like a pantyhose condom. He jerks himself as he plays with her feet, then fucks her feet many different ways with his pantyhose clad cock. He fucks her feet until he cums inside the hose on his dick. He takes the nylon coated in his cum and stuffs it in Coco's mouth. He grabs a clear bag from the shelf and puts it over her head. He gets her into position, as the vibrator hums along, and she starts to come to, her body reacting from the lack of air and panic of asphyxia. She thrashes about and goes nuts, knowing he is not playing at this point. This is something new so she struggles and fights, still having orgasms from the vibrator, buzzing in her pussy. Here eyes are wide, and she sucks the plastic in to her mouth, as the cum soaked pantyhose goes deeper. She is fighting harder, so he decides to free up one hand, keeping her bagged tight, and using his other hand to work the vibrator in and out of her pussy, through her pantyhose. He is so in awe of how sexy she is, and how she can fight so long, dwindling down to nothing but a twitch, her sexy soles and toes spread as she goes limp, the suctioned bag giving way, and the pantyhose relax. She is dead, eyes wide through the clear plastic bag. He removes the bag and sees her sexy face again. minus her normal color. He Plays with her body for a moment, moving her to the spread eagle position, then giving her a kiss before he leaves to figure out what to do next. Role play got crazy and now he is coming down off of his high. He leaves her body on the bed. The sexy dead lover is panned and viewed to enjoy her lifeless stare, and mouth full of cum soaked pantyhose.

This is so awesome! One of my favorites, what a fantastic job by both! CB
Chris B

A.C.T.A. 3 NINA METZ FROZEN

Post by Chris B »

ACTA 3 NINA METZ FROZEN

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... z_prev.jpg

Detective Nina Metz, who is Suzie's(pop star frozen by Chris) twin sister who comes around prodding and looking for answers to everything, but especially her sister's disappearance with only photos left behind, depicting her as an animal, frozen in poses. The reason they want to use a model, instead of an animal is to defeat all the people that are against cruelty to animals. Rex, who is a photographer working with Chris takes over as the contact who will meet Nina Metz and see what she is sneaking around looking for answers. Rex invites her to his flat, and offers her some coffee, while he acts concerned that she is looking for Suzie. She accepts and drinks down the fresh brewed pot. After a couple nice gulps she starts to interrogate Rex about Suzie's disappearance, and why she was photographed in such ludicrous poses, looking like animals. Rex replied that Suzie wanted to do those photos for the ACTA campaign and agreed to everything. Rex then asked if she, Nina herself, was interested in a photo shoot. Nina is pissed off and sets down her coffee, grabs her pistol, and walks towards Rex. She grabs him by the throat, making him go over the arm of the sofa and points her service weapon at his head. "You better give me some answers or I will kill you." she says with a grin. Rex replies, "okay, okay, sorry...oh by the way Nina, did you know that I put the same drug in your coffee I gave to your sister?" Nina says, "What the hell...eggg..uhhh" She is catatonic, but still limber, she slumps on to him so he takes the time to pull up her skirt and admire her perfect ass. He grabs a syringe with a clear substance in it and jabs the point into her ass, plunging the drug into her blood stream. That will definitely stiffen her up. He rolls her off on to the carpet and them drags her to his office. Fade in to Rex talking to the client, making sure what type of photo shoot they want, then starts to pose Nina, who is all dolled up, in pony tails, and grinning, half naked and only in a tight shirt. He starts to pose her in different positions, on the ottoman, to the floor, standing, and on the sofa. He removes her sexy heels showing her perfect soles. He molds her face, and poses her in many different positions, trying to snap some photos to capture the beauty. He feels like he knows what the client wants, and takes the opportunity to show how good he is at getting the right poses. He loves to pose her and mold her face to smiles, frowns, and showing off her perfect body, and beautiful face. After posing her in many positions, and doing face molding, he decides to make her into a centerpiece on the table. He clears the table as her statuesque figure watches. He picks her up and puts her on the table, posing her like a Christmas Turkey, Breast down and ass up. He takes a red rose and puts it in her mouth. He snaps more pics before flipping her over to finish her off, and with the post it note reading, "FROZEN HOTTIE". He knows he has a successful shoot and now its time to treat the photos and send them to the client. Wow Detective Nina Metz, you were as hot as your bitch sister, if not hotter!

A lot of Coco lately, but she is the hottest star right now in fetish, so why not! We have a whole slew of new gals that are coming in to mix it up with her in the coming weeks and months! We are lucky to have her in our fetish lives..CB
Sharpshooter

Post by Sharpshooter »

Hi Chris, looks like "Coldest Agent Coco" is in similar vein to "Coldest Agent Kikki" which I have raved about in the previous Chris corner thread.
I will have to check out "Coldest agent Coco" as the preview pics look good!
"Coldest agent Kikki" has had a very good review from "Tommy" posted in the other forum (DSkts)......not sure if I'm allowed to post a link so I won't just in case.
Judging from other posters in Tommy's review thread, a cop badge on the skirt waistband is a very popular idea! :yes:

Obviously seeing as both Coco & Kikki meet their demise it's difficult to use them again in this "Coldest Agent" series, but perhaps both girls have sisters......not necessarily twins as many sisters resemble their siblings, having a clone would venture too far into scifi territory
for me even though some may argue we already have arrived where "Orphan Black".....or "Orphan Red" become realities.
Chris B

3 Coldest Agents...

Post by Chris B »

Thanks Sharpshooter, that is a wonderful idea! That will also give me the opportunity to use some new digital bullet hits that will add to the scene. Big Thanks to tommygunn for writing the review and giving me some great pointers to think about when I am doing some future shootings. As I save my coin for future multi model projects, I will be organizing some storyboards that will change the way my productions come across from the camera, to the screen. I really appreciate the fact that you notice the fine acting ability of Kiki and Rex, they do a fantastic job, and as far as Coco, we already know she is on top right now in the acting world. I will see to it that we progress and flourish in the shooting fetish genre. Thanks again!

P.S. Don't forget the original "Coldest Agent", Savannah Costello:

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... t_prev.jpg

Hope that helps! CB
smudger

Post by smudger »

Nice to hear you are planning another of your trademark multi-girl shootouts Chris! Can't wait! Just be sure they get in a bit of target practice so they will hit all the right spots, LOL
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Ha! Smudger, you're one man who is true to his desires, and makes them known.

I always found that feedback on productions was the one gift that viewers could give producers that doesn't cost anything, but is hugely important in their trying to make better films and get more paying customers for the films, which is the essential ingredient to having more films made. So, you're reminding us every time of the erotic nature of the "bullet hit and hole right in the aureole of the breast!" I agree!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

By the way, since Blue has a lot of added sections to this Femme Fatales board compared to Brand X, and specifically one for Candid Reviews, I put my "Coldest Agent Kiki" review in that section on this board, the one for Chris' Corner films. You can find it at... http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... 30&t=10900
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
smudger

Post by smudger »

Wish you would come out of retirement, Tommy! One of the few who understood that if you are going to make a "fetish" film and sell it for up to 30 bucks, then you have to be offering something that we won't find in the mainstream productions... unfortunately, for my money, too many of the producers in this genre turn out technically excellent work but cop out of the nitty-gritty....
Chris B

Boobs will die!

Post by Chris B »

$30!!!!!!! Wow, it seems I am charging too little for my shootings, lol. Just kidding. I think my prices are fair for what they are, and I am sorry if I don't do enough. I am planning on doing some great shootings this summer, and will definitely shoot some breasts up. I always think of Smudger because he voices his opinion, and actually buys the films he might enjoy, which can not be said for a great deal of the folks on the boards. The candid reviews and customer requests, whether straight forward, or passive aggressive, are noticed, and mitigated. I mainly do customs these days and have a few on the docket that will satisfy the needs of all of the shooting fans, and now the weather is shaping up nicely to make this a reality. I am sure when you see: Ryanne Redd, Savannah Costello, Coco, Belle Fatale, Anyanca, Joslyn Underwood, and a few extra "Busty Broads" in a few gritty shoot em' ups, there will be many who come to the table to feast. All good things come to those who wait. It will be worth it.

Thanks for: noticing, commenting, reviewing, and purchasing, it all helps. CB
smudger

Post by smudger »

Is Ryanne Redd the new name for Ryanne Rhodes? If so don't keep me waiting much longer, Chris! And make sure you aim straight...... :lol2:
Chris B

CAT BURGLAR SMOTHER

Post by Chris B »

CAT BURGLAR SMOTHER
Starring: Coco and Kiki

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... r_prev.jpg

A sexy Cat Burglar sneaks into the apartment of a naughty college co-ed and finds the place full of sexy pantyhose and stockings. She gets caught up in the aroma of the pantyhose, sniffing them, and getting aroused. The naughty college girl hears the cat burglars moans, and sneaks to the room, peering around the corner, with her chloroform in hand. She has the chloroformed soaked pantyhose, but stands to watch for a second, rubbing her clit with her free hand as she watches the cat burglar sniff her pantyhose, unknowing of her presence. The sexy girl moves to her quickly, covering her nose and mouth with the chloroform soaked pantyhose. She mocks the cat burglar asking her why she loves to sneak around and sniff others panties. The cat burglar thrashes, but the chloroform starts to take effect, she is almost drunk like but continues to fight, the naughty college girl pulls her to the leather sofa, and watches her eyes drift in and out, until she is passed out. She watches her pantyhose covered feet as the cat burglar fades out, eyes rolling back into her head. She rolls the cat burglar off of her and on to the couch, checking out her tongue protruding, so she sucks and kisses her tongue, tasting the sexy cat burglars lips and tongue. After she is done sucking, she stuffs the chloroform pantyhose as a gag in her mouth. She bends the sexy cat burglar's legs to see her black pantyhose covered bare feet and loves them kissing, sucking, and worshiping her feet. She removes the black tights she is wearing and sees the black pantyhose underneath. She checks out her limp body for a bit, then she decides to take it into the bedroom.

A while later the sexy cat burglar is tied up to the bed with stockings and pantyhose, spread eagle, she is encased in pantyhose from her neck to her hands and feet. She has the pantyhose in her mouth from the chloroform as a gag and is starting to stir a bit, still groggy. The naughty college girl is going to town on her sexy feet, kissing and rubbing them, licking and sucking her toes. She mocks the cat burglar about her pleasures and searches through her dildos for a vibrator. She finds the pulsing vibrator with the remote control and places it on the cat burglar's clit and pussy to pleasure her while the naughty college girl plays with her in a 69 position, sharing the pleasure of the vibrator on her clit as she mashes it against the cat burglar, moaning and smelling her pantyhose covered feet. The naughty girl plays with her more, telling the tied up burglar she can't get off and orgasm before she does. She mounts her face with her pussy, grinding her vagina into her face, mouth, and nose. The sexy cat burglar being smothered and pleasured at the same time by the vibrator. She kicks her tied down legs and spreads her toes. She fights but is being smothered by pussy and pantyhose. The naughty college girl reaches back and sticks her hand down the pantyhose of the cat burglar. She uses the vibrator to rub harder and make sure the cat burglar cums as she dies, and at the same time as her naughty self. As the cat burglar kicks her feet, twitching and spreading her toes, her eyes flutter and roll back into her head, then relax. There are a couple of twitches, but she is gone. The naughty college girl dismounts the cat burglar's face, her mouth still gagged with the hose, she starts back to the feet, and arms, dropping the limp arms, still tied to the post, then goes to the feet to suck the toes and kiss the feet. Good postmortem play. She is so excited about having an orgasm and disposing of a sexy cat burglar. She leaves the room after a few words, leaving the sexy cat burglar's dead body to be viewed and enjoyed.

Sexy gals doing sexy stuff, always a pleasure to work with these two! CB
Chris B

ROGUE AGENTS REVISITED

Post by Chris B »

ROGUE AGENTS REVISITED
Starring: Belle Fatale and Samantha
w/ Gun Arm

http://nicheclips.com/43/clips/files/pr ... d_prev.jpg

This is four different sets, two with sexy agents creeping, clearing rooms, and letting their guards down before doing a full job, thus their demise from a P.O.V. silencer hit-man, who kills them and then rolls them ass up so he can see their voluptuous asses in tight black cat suit, and also checking out their sexy death stares.
The next two sets are mano y mano style with one agent creeping around looking for Rogue, but not doing a good enough job and getting shot with a small caliber pistol with a couple shots, and a fatal kill shot. Each sexy rogue spy dying in a sexy way, quickly, then being checked for pulse, then padded down and searched for sensitive material, and fondling a bit. Each rogue agent is viewed and panned, showing their sexy asses and death stares.

Both gals did an awesome job at playing the agents. Thanks! CB