Mick's Production thread

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

mick
What is your main fetish?: beheadings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a death fetish producer and I'd like to promote my works
Referral: Chris Arrows

Re: KinKey Productions thread

Post by mick »

Dictator's Assistant Guillotined

This is a parallel video to "Caroline Pierce Guillotined". Strawberry is the confident assistant of the dictator, and they're having a discussion on the phone when on the other end Caroline gets arrested. Strawberry doesn't understand what's going on, but shortly after that a guard rushes into her apartment, arresting her as well. it's the end of an era.
Once in the prison, Strawberry gets id pictures from the front and side, and then she is lead to witness the execution of Caroline (small excerpts out of the other video provided); just after that, it's her turn. She is grabbed and lead to the guillotine, still wet of Caroline's blood. In fact, once strapped in, she starts tries not to panic, but suddenly a drip of Caroline's blood falls down from the blade, hitting her on the face, and that makes her freak out, but very soon the blade is released and one more head rolls into the basket...

Strawberry Fake Audition

Strawberry is having an audition for an erotic horror movie, and the producer tests her on POV camera. Te talks to her, having some off camera discussion, and also asks her to drop down dead to test her limp skills. She does that and proves to be very good at it. She nearly got the part, but she is asked one more thing: she has to act a headshot on camera. The producer points a gun at her and asks her to be spontaneous, then he will pull the trigger and she has to drop down dead.

--- At this point Strawberry started to panic for real, as she wasn't trusting me very much and was not sure the gun was a prop. She tries to keep a smile, but it's clear that she is freaking out, and tries to stop the clip more than once, but that was getting very good so I kept shooting ---

Anyway, in the end Strawberry gets brave and decides to go on and act the headshot. The producer pulls the trigger, and actually a real bullet bangs out, opening a hole in her forehead. Smiling Strawberry suddenly drops dead on the couch, a drip of blood between her eyes.
There the producer starts to inspect her, takes off her rings, jewellery, shoes and stockings, and gets a scan of her fingerprints to do something criminal using her identity. The movie was just a scam, now they just have to dispose of the body

Beautiful Head - Laura Smith

Laura is a very classy and important person - maybe a princess - Who has just been condemned to beheading. She accepted her fate with dignity and resignation, and now she is making herself up in order to have her last public appearance at her best. She does her makeup putting a lot of care in it, constantly looking at herself in the mirror, and also styles her hair in an extremely classy way which will work well for the axe.
Once she accepted her fate, her look is the main concern: she really hopes that her head will look beautiful for the pillow exposure, and she's doing her best to ensure it.

Execution time comes, she is led in and put on her knees: the headsman ties up her ankles and wrists, and pulls down her blouse uncovering her shoulders fully. Laura lets him do it, almost fussed that it's taking so long. Then, finally, she is pushed down, resting her neck on the chopping block. The axe is positioned over her neck, Laura closes her eyes...
The beheading effect is implied, but after that we see her body on the floor, and her severed head in a puddle of blood, STILL ALIVE, her eyes looking around for a moment before vanishing into a death stare. Justice has been done.

Finally, pans over her head on a pillow are provided. her face is clean, and her hair are a bit undone, but fortunately her makeup and styling managed to survive her death and she now makes a beautiful piece for everyone to see...
Attachments
Dictator's Assistant Guillotined.pre.jpg
Dictator's Assistant Guillotined.pre.jpg (265.07 KiB) Viewed 25153 times
Strawberry Fake Audition.pre.jpg
Strawberry Fake Audition.pre.jpg (355.94 KiB) Viewed 25153 times
Beautiful Head - Laura Smith.pre.jpg
Beautiful Head - Laura Smith.pre.jpg (364.19 KiB) Viewed 25153 times
mick
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a death fetish producer and I'd like to promote my works

Post by mick »

Reality Shoot Strangle - Laura

Laura is having a fetish shoot with a producer; they have to shoot a custom clip where she pretends to have a pov slave at her feet who gets humiliated verbally, shile she shows off her shoes and nyloned feet to the camera.
They shoot it, and at the end of the video everything seems to be finished, but the producer says there is one last thing the customer ordered... he moves behind Laura and unexpectedly strangles her to death with a stocking. It's a long struggle but eventually she dies.
The producer takes his time in taking the pantyhose off her body (which will be sent to the customer as a special order), admires her feet providing stunning closeups of dead Laura

Shoesman Strangler Lavinia

A shoe seller is spending some time with Lavinia, showing her a set of sexy shoes, and helping her to try them all out. She loves the shoes, but feels a bit disturbed by him who seems to be always ready to find an excuse to touch her legs and feet a bit too much. So she starts pointing it out, complaining more and more, but he keeps being cheeky. At some point she has enough and asks him to leave, but he has enough as well and strangles her to death in a struggle, using a stocking.
Once she's dead, he can finally massage her feet without her complaining at all.

Michelle Limp Assault

Michelle is having a date with a romantic guy, and they have a stop at his place. She goes to the toilet and unexpectedly the guy turns into a creep: she sneaks by the door and waits for her to come out, hidden in the corner. Once she steps out, he takes her and slams her to the door, and she slides down, limp.
He drags her to the bedroom, here he starts ragdolling her and playing with her face; he then ties up her limp arms, and leaves for a moment. Soon Michelle wakes up, finds herself in that position and tries to get out of there, but unfortunately the creep comes back and chloroforms her, putting her down again.
He moves her into the living room, where he gives her a sleeping injection on the bum to make sure her sleep gets deeper, and puts her torso in a sack ready for some kind of delivery...
Attachments
Reality Shoot Strangle - Laura.pre.jpg
Reality Shoot Strangle - Laura.pre.jpg (389.25 KiB) Viewed 25152 times
Shoesman Strangler Lavinia.pre.jpg
Shoesman Strangler Lavinia.pre.jpg (403.12 KiB) Viewed 25152 times
Michelle Limp Assault.pre.jpg
Michelle Limp Assault.pre.jpg (466.65 KiB) Viewed 25152 times
mick

Post by mick »

Lexy and the Weird Neighbours

Lexy is with her friend nerd neighbour, ready to go out for an evening; he tells her about another neighbour who's joining, a cool guy he wants to introduce to her. in the meantime, he shows her his new camcorder toy, which he can't wait to have fun with.
Lexy doesn't know the other guy, but she has seen him before and she thinks he's a bit weird; she's a bit nervous that he's going to join, but he finally arrives and can't talk any further about it.
The weird neighbour gets in and gets introduced to Lexy; she's visibly nervous, especially when her friend leaves them alone as he needs to get changed. Once alone, the weird neighbour starts to be a bit too confident with Lexy, trying to touch her, and she gets really tight. then, unexpectedly, he pulls a rope out and wraps it around her neck... There is a long struggle, an INTENSE strangling, and after several minutes of desperation Lexy is dead.
The weird neighbour starts groping her body, exposing her pussy, licking her nipples, fingering her, kissing her on the moucth and licking her all around.

After some minutes, Lexy's friend gets back in; he is not surprised to find her friend dead, and he didn't get changed. He is recording with his camcorder. It was all a plan, they planned to kill Lexy and have sex with her body.
Lexy's friend mostly films the scene, delivering very realistic POV shots of Lexy's dead body being used - but he also pulls his dick out and wanks a little bit, rubbing it on Lexy's hands and feet. in the meantime, the weird neighour is like crazy and licks Lexy's pussy, gives himself a handjob, fucks her dead mouth, moves her body around, fucks it hard! The sex scene lasts nearly 20 minutes, and finally the weird neighbour delivers a massive cumshot on Lexy's dead mouth, face and breasts. this is quite strong if you like reality shoots.

Headless Body Change Scam

In China, AltSiren is really worried because she has a lot of tattoos, and the school she is in has very strict rules: girls with tattoos will be executed!
But she's very rich, and she has a plan: she got in touch with a company which can replace her body provided that she finds a donor: basically they will cut her head off by guillotine, and transplant it onto another body with no tattoos.
Chloe Toy is the donor: willing and happy about it, as AltSiren will pay a lot of money to her family. The girls meet at the medical place, for the first time. Altsiren can't believe how beautiful Chloe's body is. She asks if she can have a look and touch it, and Chloe Toy replies "Sure, it's yours!"... AltSiren gets excited and the two girls start a lesbian kissing scene, very sensual.
Time comes for Chloe Toy to lose head: with Altsiren watching, she kneels down on the guillotine and talks to her until the last moment. Then the blade drops and Chloe Toy is beheaded.

Scene fades back in showing Chloe Toy's headless body and severed head on the medical table. Altsiren walks in to inspect "her" body. She is super excited ans spends time inspecting that body, stripping it naked, kissing it, worshipping its feet, in several different positions, on the back and on the belly.
After a while, it's time for AltSiren to lose head as well, so they can transplant it on Chloe's headless body. She is a bit scared, but she has to do it, and she's really looking forward to have Chloe Toy's body! So the blade drops again, and Altsiren is beheaded.

But it was a scam! We see both headless bodies piled up, a numeric code written on each one. They will be used for research, or sold, used for sex, or who knows. Altsiren will never wake up, and the company has two cute bodies now. pretty naive blondes...
Attachments
Lexy and the Weird Neighbours.pre.jpg
Lexy and the Weird Neighbours.pre.jpg (439.49 KiB) Viewed 24969 times
Headless Body Change Scam.pre.jpg
Headless Body Change Scam.pre.jpg (509.84 KiB) Viewed 24969 times
mick

Post by mick »

For anyone interested in Dolcett art, I am offering a chance to purchase rare and high quality art from the master.

if interested PM me.

(FF Admin - amended at poster's request)
mick

Post by mick »

Gym Ragdoll Necksnap Hannah

Hannah is doing some stretching at home, when a creep sneaks in and assaults her. There is a struggle, but finally he pins her on the couch and manages to snap her neck. She is instantly dead. The creep starts moving her limp floppy body around, groping her, undressing her, providing great shots of her feet, legs and genitals. Hannah always means quality!

Twins Tragedy Lavinia

Lavinia plays the parts of two twin sisters: Tracy, a policewoman, and Lavinia, a woman who easily gets in trouble with the wrong companies.
Lavinia calls her sister, telling her that she is in trouble as she stole some money from gangsters and they have found out. She looks and sounds very nervous. Tracy immediately realizes how dangerous the situation is, and tells her to stay there as she's coming.
Lavinia moves into the bedroom and is unexpectedly assaulted by a criminal, who strangles her to death in a long and intense struggle. Lavinia struggles for several minutes but eventually she's dead.
The criminal strips her body naked to open legs, ragdolling her on the bed, and finally spends some minutes admiring dead Lavinia's figure. he hears a noise, and immediately goes to hide himself.
Agent Tracy enters the house, calls for her sister Lavinia, but gets no reply. She walks around the house, getting worried, until in the end she gets into the bedroom and faces her sister's dead naked body. She can't believe that, she walks backward out of the room and gets surprised by the criminal, who points a gun at her. She tries to calm him down and in fact he puts the gun down, but actually he walks closer, pins her to the wall and in a struggle he breaks her neck.
Dead Tracy slides down dead, and the camera pans on the body.

Prisoner Laura Guillotined

This is nothing more than a prison guillotine execution starring Laura Smith - Which means an instant classic!
Very simple, the death sentence is read, Laura can't believe her ears. In the next scene she is lead into the execution room in a prison uniform, and she is ordered to strip to underwear. She is then arranged and strapped on the guillotine and we have some unnerving wait, with many face and feet shots.
Finally the blade drops, her body shooks and goes limp, headless. There are TWO different takes of the blade fall scene, with slightly different body reactions
Attachments
Gym Ragdoll Necksnap Hannah.pre.jpg
Gym Ragdoll Necksnap Hannah.pre.jpg (315.09 KiB) Viewed 24657 times
Twins Tragedy Lavinia.pre.jpg
Twins Tragedy Lavinia.pre.jpg (403.81 KiB) Viewed 24657 times
Prisoner Laura Guillotined.pre.jpg
Prisoner Laura Guillotined.pre.jpg (346.54 KiB) Viewed 24657 times
mick

Post by mick »

Nausica Strangled in Bondage

Agent Nausica is looking for some evidence in the derelict house of a criminal; he finds what she was looking for, but unfortunately the creep assaults her (implied).
Scene fades back on a derelict bed, where Nausica wakes up almost naked, tied up with ropes and gagged. The creep comes in and starts groping and worshipping her feet, as Nausica protests helplessly through the gag.
At some point the creep connects her ankles with her neck, in a deadly hogtie, and sits down watching beautiful Nausica strangling herself to death. When she's gone, before leaving, he worship these limp feet again undisturbed...
Attachments
Nausica Strangled in Bondage.pre.jpg
Nausica Strangled in Bondage.pre.jpg (400.75 KiB) Viewed 24456 times
mick

Post by mick »

Jen Sword Beheading

This is a very simple solo sword teaser, ending with a kneeling beheading by sword. The hot aspect of this video is that you can see the severed head moving her eyes for a few seconds before dying, while the headless body pumps some blood out of the neckstump
Attachments
Jen Sword Beheading.pre.jpg
Jen Sword Beheading.pre.jpg (302.26 KiB) Viewed 24393 times
mick

Post by mick »

Guillotine Escape Challenge

Sexy secret agent gets tricked and tested for admission in a very serious gang. She wakes up tied on a guillotine and a timer is set. If she manages to escape, she's hired. If not, she loses her head.

3 Lives Shooting - Ammalia

Ammalia explores 3 different death scenarios in POV style no blood.

First she finds herself in a gunfight, she’s cornered and gets mortally wounded, she continues the gunfight with sensual moans while falling to her knees as she grows weaker, as a final act of bravery she performs a seppuku and perishes, her body resting against the wall, her unbuttoned blouse reveals her breast while the camera pans and does close ups. In the second scene she’s relaxing and decides to call up a friend while she takes a few drinks from a suspicious bottle, she immediately feels a strong pain her stomach, its actually poison and the call was meant as a last goodbye, she collapses on the floor, her body twitching for a few seconds, and dies on the spot. In the final scene she is brought inside a room by her captor she defiantly tells him to do his worst and he does, riddling her with a burst of machine gunfire, leaving the now dead Ammalia sprawled on the floor.

Fetish elements: Handgun, Machinegun, moaning, poisoning, topless, dying
Attachments
Guillotine Escape Challenge.pre.jpg
Guillotine Escape Challenge.pre.jpg (313.73 KiB) Viewed 24058 times
3 Lives Shooting - Ammalia.pre.jpg
3 Lives Shooting - Ammalia.pre.jpg (305.7 KiB) Viewed 24058 times
mick

Post by mick »

Amateur Shoot Necksnap

Ophelia is having fun with her very untraditional shoot; she is asked to play dead and is thrilled at the chance. The fun ends however when she is asked to go topless, something she explicitly stated she would not do! The photographers find a quick solution to this by snapping her neck and using her limp body to model. Later they have fun with the body before deciding to throw it in the river.

Fetish elements role play, neck snap, undressing

Reporter AltSiren Beheaded

Reporter made a scoop and is kidnapped as involved people are trying to stop the publication of the article. She is forced to record a video message to her newspaper asking to stop it. She's confident they will.

Video fades back in, after a few hours, and she's going to be beheaded by sword because the article wasn't stopped. They will send her head to the newspapers, in a box.

Very good effects

Briony Auctioned Body

very low quality video

Briony is calmly talking on the phone setting up a date when suddenly she is jumped from behind and strangled of screen! Next we see her body in a morgue with an evil attendant that strips her and inspects her clothes as part of an online auction he is streaming.

Fetish elements Strangling, Morgue, undressing
Attachments
Amateur Shoot Necksnap.pre.jpg
Amateur Shoot Necksnap.pre.jpg (457.92 KiB) Viewed 23722 times
Reporter AltSiren Beheaded.pre.jpg
Reporter AltSiren Beheaded.pre.jpg (418.4 KiB) Viewed 23722 times
Briony Auctioned Body.pre.jpg
Briony Auctioned Body.pre.jpg (340.97 KiB) Viewed 23722 times
mick

Post by mick »

Arrested Hitwoman

Hitwoman Ammalia has been captured by 2 amateur bounty hunters; they handcuff her and sit her down on a couch in their special safe house. They are sure her abilities are neutralized thanks to the cuffs so one of them leaves to buy groceries, Ammalia takes this chance to strangle the distracted first huntress using her cuff as a weapon, she immediately starts searching the body and pulls of the shirt and compliments the bra. She now has a plan; she takes of her own shirt and plays dead so to confuse the second huntress. She returns and finds two dead bodies, she’s in disbelief and rushes to see if there any life left in her partner, right then Ammalia moves in and finishes the job. She strips her down to her underwear sits her beside her fallen comrade, she enjoys the nice artisan bread she bought and leaves with her trophy bra.

Tasha Strangled in Bondage

Tasha meets her secret lover in a hotel room. They have al the afternoon to spend together, and she maliciously asks what he wants to do. Unexpectedly, he lets her know he would like to tie her up with tape, and she looks forward to it. So she lets him tie her wrists and ankles together, and then he starts worshipping her stockinged feet, while she moans for pleasure and lets him do it.
At some point he wants to gag her; she doesn't like it and tries to stop him, but he doesn't care. She is now disappointed and a bit scared, especially when he gets ruder and rips the pantyhose off her feet, exposing them.
Things get worse when he connects her neck to her feet using a rope, hogtie style. Now she is getting strangled by herself, as he watches her struggling desperately until she dies after some minutes of agony.

Maybe he wanted to get rid of her lover; anyway, he gets back to her feet and goes on worshipping, this time in total piece and silence as Tasha's dead body stares eyes open into nothingness.

April Guillotined Nun

Nun April looks at a forbidden book, she's scared and horrified, then she starts to get curious and finally puts on pantyhose and starts masturbating.
After she orgasms, we hear a storm sound and a voice saying she has to be punished for this. She faints.
She wakes up in a dark execution room and she's told she will be executed for this. She accepts that and allows the man to guillotine her, but asks her dress to be pulled up after beheading showing her ripped pantyhose
Attachments
Arrested Hitwoman.pre.jpg
Arrested Hitwoman.pre.jpg (492.14 KiB) Viewed 23395 times
Tasha Strangled in Bondage.pre.jpg
Tasha Strangled in Bondage.pre.jpg (461.33 KiB) Viewed 23395 times
April Guillotined Nun.pre.jpg
April Guillotined Nun.pre.jpg (237.75 KiB) Viewed 23395 times
mick

Post by mick »

Die For Promotion

Sisters AltSiren and Lavinia are going to sleep, in their shared bed. It has been a heavy day for AltSiren, and Lavinia tells her that she got a promotion and a pay rise. AltSiren is really frustrated by that, as she considers herself as the real hard working one... She gets so frustrated that she decides to kill Lavinia, so maybe she will get the promotion instead.
Once Lavinia falls asleep, AltSiren takes a pillow and pushes it hard on her face, smothering her to death... However, it takes 5 minutes of struggling and kicking before Lavinia expires!
After that, Altsiren plays with and ragdolls Lavinia's body, which has eyes open in a death stare all the time.

Plenty of funny out takes in the end.

Ashleigh Headshot After Mast

Hitwoman Ashleigh comes back home after committing a murder. She relaxes on the bed and informs her boss/lover about it. She wants to see him; he will join her in a bit, so in the meantime she strips and starts fingering herself. She goes on for several minutes, until she orgasms.
Then the boss finally arrives (POV), but unexpectedly pulls out a gun. Ashleigh's smile turns into an expression of surprise and horror, and she starts pleading him not to kill her, but that is cut short by a bullet shot right between her eyes. She drops down dead on the bed. Pans on her naked spread body.

Wish To Be Guillotined

The video starts in POV style with sexy escort April asking about the fetishes that she will explore with her customer. He says he’s into bondage and DID scenarios. At first she is a little reluctant but agrees to be tied up, later she is guided to another room where she finds a guillotine, this really excites her and she begs for him to use it on her. This is too real for the customer but after some initial doubts and a lot of teasing from April he gives in and chops her head off! Later we see the body sitting on a chair with the customer enjoying the body, groping her legs… Suddenly the headless body talks and thanks him for the satisfying experience!
Attachments
Die For Promotion.pre.jpg
Die For Promotion.pre.jpg (411.84 KiB) Viewed 23053 times
Ashleigh Headshot After Mast.pre.jpg
Ashleigh Headshot After Mast.pre.jpg (426.9 KiB) Viewed 23053 times
Wish To Be Guillotined.pre.jpg
Wish To Be Guillotined.pre.jpg (328.41 KiB) Viewed 23053 times
mick

Post by mick »

Tasha Sleeping Beauty

Tasha is sitting on the couch reading a magazine, when she bites a magic apple which sends her to sleep... The scene fades back in showing her body on the bed,
A "prince creep" comes in, starts to handle her limp body; gropes her, takes her tits out, her stockings and shoes off; worships her feet, exposes her pussy, ragdolls her. And, finally, kisses her.
This causes her to wake up like in a fairy tale, and she needs to show her devotion to the prince. Unfortunately the prince is a creep, and asks her a handjob, which she does until he cums on her tits.

Cop Akeira Tied Up and Necks

Policewoman Akeira is in the house of the criminal, looking for evidence; it doesn't take long for her to find something, but it doesn't take long to the criminal to catch her up. He orders her to strip, and she does, but says he's going to end up in trouble because of that.

The video fades back in showing Akeira tied up on a bed, wearing just underwear and stockings. the creep approaches her, gropes her ass and legs. He takes off her stockings and pants and worships her feet, while she protests in the bondage. He rolls her to take off her bra, and gives a good grope to her breasts. She is an officer of the law and trouble is getting bigger for him, but he doesn't care, and actually sits on her and takes the freedom to snap her neck.

Instantly dead and limp, Akeira can't now protest any longer; he gropes the body some more, then leaves. Camera pans on her.

Cindy Guillotined Lover

Cindy and her lover get home tipsy after a party; the guy reveals his secret guillotine fantasy and Cindy confesses she has a fetish for it. At first she wants to try the position, but then she will get excited and start demanding for the blade to actually fall
Attachments
Tasha Sleeping Beauty.pre.jpg
Tasha Sleeping Beauty.pre.jpg (411.6 KiB) Viewed 22781 times
Cop Akeira Tied Up and Necks.pre.jpg
Cop Akeira Tied Up and Necks.pre.jpg (422.46 KiB) Viewed 22781 times
Cindy Guillotined Lover.pre.jpg
Cindy Guillotined Lover.pre.jpg (372.53 KiB) Viewed 22781 times
mick

Post by mick »

Lucia Dead Swimmer Handjob

This custom video follows the same story of the previous dead swimmer blackmail clips, but is longer and each part can be intended as a full single clip rich of details and great moments.

A videomaker sneaks into some strange place; he doesn't know what it is, but it looks like a hospital or something like that. He keeps filming using his camcorder. There is something covered by a sheet; he's curious, and there it is, another fresh dead female body in a swimming outfit, just taken out of the pool where she drowned. He keeps filming, handling and groping the body, taking the costume off, inspecting her genitals, showing everything to the recording camera.
He has no problems in taking his dick out and start giving himself a handjob using the lovely girl's limp hand, who can no longer have any objections... Until, once again, she wakes up from the dead and starts to freak out finding herself naked on a slab while a creep is filming her body abuse!

The creep keeps filming and starts blackmailing her, forcing her to show her body off in front of the camera, spread her pussy and finally give him a handjob (which is something she really hates), otherwise she will publish the video footage on the internet and kill her once again, as it's not a crime to kill a person who's already dead officially.

It takes a long time for him to cum, and, in the end, when all it's done and messed up and she expects him to let her go, he unexpectedly snaps her neck. Before she can react or say a word, her naked body collapses on the slab next to the cum she has just got from him. She died for the second time, and this time for good with a snapped neck!

Carley Uniform Stealing

Ammalia is being detained by officer Carley; her hands are tied behind her back with a rope, and she looks quite angry and disappointed. Carley brings the prisoner a glass of water and lets her drink; she can't know she managed to untie her hands, and, as soon as Carley is turned in the other way, Ammalia jumps at her from behind and strangles her to death in a struggle.
Once Carley is dead, she gets stripped off her uniform, which is worn by Ammalia, who drags the body at the side of the sofa, partially hiding it, before leaving.

Starring: Ammalia and Carley

Laura Cards Block

Laura has lost everything in a very unlucky card game, she begs the man to give her one more round, he agrees but another loss means he’ll keep her head! She takes it as a bluff and agrees to the terms. She soon realizes it’s all too real when she loses again and finds herself on the cutting block.

Fetish elements female distress, gambling, decapitation, implied but head in puddle with dying face
Starring: Laura
Attachments
Lucia Dead Swimmer Handjob.pre.jpg
Lucia Dead Swimmer Handjob.pre.jpg (417.11 KiB) Viewed 22497 times
Carley Uniform Stealing.pre.jpg
Carley Uniform Stealing.pre.jpg (441.07 KiB) Viewed 22497 times
Laura Cards Block.pre.jpg
Laura Cards Block.pre.jpg (304.31 KiB) Viewed 22497 times