Updates from DIRTY DEEDS!!!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

Re: Updates from DIRTY DEEDS!!!

Post by JohnM »

A Clean Kill

Starring Larae Bovee and Miles.

Directed by Alex Dorian

Larae takes a shower, gets out and starts dancing naked in her apartment. She doesn't see Miles, who is lurking nearby with a sniper. He shoots her in the back of the head as she dances. He breaks into her apartment to check his handiwork, and just to make sure, shoots her again in the chest. He trashes her apartment and then leaves her.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Shooting, Blood, Shower, Nudity, Body Flopping, Head Shot, Chest Shot.

Direct Purchase Link:
KINKBOMB

Or, try these alternatives:

NICHECLIPS (Must Have An established Account)
MARSHMAN MEDIA
Marshman Media at DeadandSexy.com

Or, become a member of my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

And be sure to check out DIRTY DEEDS.com
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

CODE OF THE ASSASIN

Starring Lily LeBeau and Rock

Directed by Alex Dorian

Rock is an assassin with orders to take down Lily. She hears him and tries to stop him, but he shoots her in the belly and she goes down hard. She begs and pleads, but he shoots her in the back and then rolls her body over so he can shoot her in both tits. Blood spews from her mouth now as she tries to hang on to life.

Then Rock strips her, shoots her in the pussy, and proceeds to fuck her until she dies. He finishes inside her lifeless body, and then stuffs her panties in her mouth and leaves her for dead. A job well done.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Shooting, Belly Shot, Tit Shot, Pussy Shot, Back Shot, Blood, Mouth Blood, Rape.

Direct Purchase Link:
KINKBOMB

MARSHMAN MEDIA

Or, become a member of my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Hot Tubbin'

Starring Emma Evins and Alice Whyte.

Directed by Alex Dorian

Two sexy bikini-glad girls are having fun in the hot tub. They’re indulging in girl talk and floating around, loving the feel of the warm water on the skin when they turn the jets on. They let the jets massage their pussies and warm them up, and then they start kissing and touching each other under the water. Alice removes Emma’s bikini bottoms and starts to finger her under the water as they kiss each other firmly and tenderly.

Emma sits up on the edge of the hot tub and Alice eats her pussy, licking and sucking her clit as she grabs her tits. Emma loves it so much that she returns the favor, dipping back under the water to lick Alice’s pussy. They continue fingering each other, playing around in the warm water and kissing.

But then things take an unexpected turn. Alice grabs Emma’s swim suit top and, using the string tie, grabs Emma and presses the string around her throat. Emma struggles, splashing around in the water, gasping and fighting for air while she grasps at Alice’s hands. She wiggles herself free, leaping from the hot tub with her attacker in close pursuit. Alice grabs Emma, their warm, wet bodies colliding as she wraps the bikini string back around Emma’s neck. They collapse to the ground, a gasping, struggling, writhing mass of damp skin and wet hair. Emma continues to struggle, but this time to no avail.

Emma’s gaze becomes vacant and with one final convulsing motion, her body falls still. Realizing what she’s done, Alice cries out in misery and remorse. She grabs a nearby lamp and jumps back into the hot tub. Her eyes roll back into her head as the electrical current runs through her writhing body, killing her almost instantly. She floats face-up in the hot tub.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Girl on Girl, Lesbians, Sisters, Strangling, Groat Strangling, Electrocution, Pussy Eating, Wet Skin, Foot Views, Body Views.

Direct Purchase Link:
KINKBOMB

MARSHMAN MEDIA

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Pepper's Chamber of Torment

Starring Katarina Kay and Pepper Kester.

Directed by Alex Dorian

Pepper has Katarina captive in her chamber of torment. With her hands tied behind her back, she begs for mercy, but Pepper doesn’t give in. She beats her down, kicks her, uses various implements of torture. She ties a noose around her neck to hold her in place while she continues to beat and torture her. Then, finally, she strangles her with a piece of rope until she dies.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Torture, Kicking, Beating, Bruises, Female Domination, Damsel in Distress, Bondage, Strangling, Groat Strangling, Foot Views, Body Views

Direct Purchase Link:
KINKBOMB

MARSHMAN MEDIA

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Deadly Negotiations

Starring Sundari and Peter.

Directed by Alex Dorian

Sundari and Peter are negotiating a deal when Peter realizes he has no more options. He has to kill Sundari. So he shoots her pussy under the desk. Stunned, she doesn’t know what to do, so he moves around the desk and shoots her again; once in the belly, one shot for each tit. She slides out of her chair and on to the floor, writhing in pain and shock.

Peter kneels down on the floor and rips off her pantyhose, tearing them from her bleeding body. He peels off her slick panties and fucks her, the blood from her pussy gunshot acting as lubrication. As he fucks her she flails her arms in a subdued fashion, exhausting from all the pain. When he’s finished he shoots her one last time, square in the sternum. She dies with her eyes and legs wide open. He stuffs the paperwork in her gaping mouth and leaves her.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Shooting, Blood, Pussy Shot, Boob Shots (x2), Belly Shot, Chest Shot, Torn Stockings, Pantyhose, Clothing Destruction, Foot Views, Body Views.

Direct Purchase Link:
KINKBOMB

MARSHMAN MEDIA

smudger

Post by smudger »

Sorry, John, but for me those are not tit shots. As far away from the middle as you can get without missing it completely! These are fetish clips you are making are they not?
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

smudger wrote:Sorry, John, but for me those are not tit shots. As far away from the middle as you can get without missing it completely! These are fetish clips you are making are they not?
These are customs and done to the customers specifications.

And, I am a fetishist. So, I know what a tit shot is to me--and that is anywhere on the tit. I am not worried about how close it is to the nipple and I personally don't like nipple shots but do them if asked. It may not be your definition. And, after all these years, I know there are folks that have specific wants that they would love producers to make for them. And, in the 3000+ movies i have made in the last 18 years, I can guarantee that I have done just that.

I certainly have had customs, where, I have literally had to take out the tape measure, to place an exact wound so many inches out and so many inches up from the belly button.

But, your comments highlight the fact that fetishes are subjective and that I, try as I might, cannot make everyone happy and much as it pains me not to be able to.

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

The Abuduction

Starring Nickey Hunstman and Rock

Directed by Alex Dorian

Nickey is in the locker room after a workout when a man in a ski mask comes in, brandishing a gun and telling her to get on the ground. She obeys, lying facedown and placing her hands behind her back. He zip ties her wrists together and takes her home to his basement.

When they arrive, he removes her socks and ties her ankles together. Ignoring her terrified pleas, he stands her up on a stool and places a noose around her neck. He kicks away the stool and she gasps, kicking her bound legs and struggling for air as her eyes roll around wildly in shock. She finally starts getting tired from the futile fight for her life, and finally she dies.

The masked man releases her body, which falls to the floor in a heap. He removes her remaining clothing, her lifeless corpse flopping around on the cold concrete floor. After stripping her, he gathers her clothing and walks over her body, leaving her body contorted and wide-eyed on the floor.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Hanging, Noose, Nudity, Foot Views, Body Flopping, Corpse Stripping, Capture, Gunpoint, Bondage, Body Views.

Direct Purchase Link:
KINKBOMB

MARSHMAN MEDIA

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Pepper's Chamber of Torment

Starring Katarina Kay and Pepper Kester.

Directed by Alex Dorian

Pepper has Katarina captive in her chamber of torment. With her hands tied behind her back, she begs for mercy, but Pepper doesn’t give in. She beats her down, kicks her, uses various implements of torture. She ties a noose around her neck to hold her in place while she continues to beat and torture her. Then, finally, she strangles her with a piece of rope until she dies.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Torture, Kicking, Beating, Bruises, Female Domination, Damsel in Distress, Bondage, Strangling, Groat Strangling, Foot Views, Body Views

Direct Purchase Link:
KINKBOMB

MARSHMAN MEDIA

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Psycho Shower Slasher

Starring Katarina Kay and Miles

Katarina is home alone and decides to take a shower. She’s scrubbing her hot, tight body, enjoying the warm, soapy water on her skin when a mysterious man in a blond wig silently creeps up behind her, opens the shower door and stabs her several times in the back.

Sliding down the shower wall, her body is slick with water and soap and blood. Screaming and crying, her body contorts as she falls out the shower door, trying to crawl to help and safety.

She doesn’t make it. She dies, her eyes rolling up and her gaze becoming glassy as blood leaks from her mouth.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Blood, Stabbing, Back Stabbing, Shower, Wet and Soapy, Water, Crawling, Body Views.

Direct Purchase Link:
KINKBOMB

MARSHMAN MEDIA

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Special Massage

Starring Jessi Summers, Loni Legend and Miles

Loni goes in to a spa for a massage, where the spa host welcomes her and leaves her to change her clothes. Then he makes a mysterious phone call and puts some drops of something in Loni’s water and brings it to her. She drinks it and lays on the bed, waiting for her massage to begin.

Soon after, Jessi arrives, and it is clear that she’s in on whatever the spa host is up to. She enters the room and starts to take advantage of the naked, sedated woman on the bed. First she sits on her face while she licks her pussy, and then she proceeds to putting on a huge vibrating strap-on. She fucks the unconscious girl until she’s satisfied.

When she leaves, the spa host comes in and puts his cock in the sedated girl’s mouth. He face fucks her, and then fucks her pussy as she starts to wake up. He puts his hands around her throat and continues to fuck her until she dies. Right then, Jessi shows up, brandishing a badge and telling the spa host she’s a cop. This upsets him and he tackles her.

She fights him, but he’s much stronger and she goes down hard. He uses a thin piece of rope and strangles her. She slides off the edge of the bed, her naked legs kicking as she struggles against him, fighting for air, the fucked dead girl’s body in the background.

When she dies, the spa host fucks her corpse. It’s still warm, and he puts his cock in her gaping mouth, followed by her pussy, still wet from fucking the sedated girl. He pulls out to cum on the first girl’s body, then moves them both to the bed and leaves them.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Knocked out, Poison, Strangling, Groat Strangle, Hand Strangle, Necro, Blow Jobs, Post Mortem Fucking, Pussy Licking, Pussy Rubbing, Face Sitting, Girl on Girl, Strap-on, Face Fucking, Body Flopping, Foot Views, Body Views.

Direct Purchase Link:
KINKBOMB

MARSHMAN MEDIA

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Alice's Execution

Starring Alice Whyte and Rock

Alice has been captured and she’s scared and cold, pacing around her cell in a little dress. Then a big man with a gun comes in and forces her to strip at gunpoint. She reluctantly complies, removing her clothing and trying to cover her body. The man taunts her with his gun for a while, and then pushes her to her knees.

He shoots her in the back of the head and she hits the ground hard. She dies immediately, facedown on the hard concrete. He flips her body over and leaves her sexy dead body behind as the blood pools from her head.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Nudity, Shooting, Blood, Head Shot, Body Flopping, Body Views, Foot Views, Forced Stripping, Gunpoint.

Direct Purchase Link:
KINKBOMB

MARSHMAN MEDIA

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Lily's Final Fuck

Starring Lily LaBeau and Rock

Lily is a college cheerleader and her boyfriend picks her up after cheer practice. They start making out, her white cotton panties peeking out beneath her cheer skirt as she unzips his pants and starts giving him a blowjob. After sucking his cock for a while, she stands up to take her panties off, but leaves the cheer skirt on and hops on top of him.

She rides his cock, giggling and moaning as she pulls a gun out from under her pillow. The sound of the cocking gun causes Rock to become immediately alert, and he grabs the gun right as she points it at his face. He manages to turn the gun around as they continue to fuck.

Still fucking, he shoots her directly in the belly. She slumps over slightly but continues to ride him as her gunshot bleeds onto Rock’s chest. He shoots her again right in the tit and flips her over so he can fuck her harder from on top of her as she clutches at her bloody tits. He shoots her again in the chest and she dies right as he finishes on her chest, the cum mixing with blood.

Rock gently grabs the dead girl’s mouth open farther and stuffs her white panties inside. Then he gets dressed, leaving her covered in blood and cum, spread eagle on the bed.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Shooting, Belly Shot, Tit Shot (x2), Chest Shot, Blood, Panty Stuffing, Fucking, Blow Jobs, Cheerleader Uniform.

Direct Purchase Link:
KINKBOMB

MARSHMAN MEDIA

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Sarah's Death Wish

Starring Sarah Greenmore and Miles

Sarah wants to die. She has a wish list of horrible things she wants done to her. Luckily she found a man on the internet who will do torture her to death to her particular specifications. She arrives at his house late at night, ready and fearless.

Using rope, the man binds her wrists her to a chair and follows her instructions to punch her face repeatedly. After beating her face pretty badly, they decide to wait until the next day to continue, as she wants to look as horrific as possible. Sarah takes off her shoes and goes to sleep on the mattress the man keeps on the floor.

In the morning, the man asks for his payment; he wants to fuck her in return for torturing and killing her. Knowing her life will soon be over, she complies. She sucks his dick, drooling and licking and sticking his cock deep down her throat. Then he fucks her pussy, pounding her hard as she moans. When he flips her over so he can fuck her ass she panics, unprepared for anal sex. But he does it anyway, sliding inside her asshole and pounding her ass as she moans in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

When he’s finished fucking her they resume the torture. After tying her to the same chair, the man clamps one hand with a vice grip, and chops off all the fingers on her other hand, leaving bloody stumps. Then he smashes her feet with a sledge hammer, cuts large gashes in her thighs, and stabs her repeatedly in the chest until she dies. Then he takes a drill and drills a hole in her puss. She sits in her throne of torture, a dead, bound, bleeding mess.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Torture, Blood, Fucking, Anal, Blow Jobs, Drool, Blood, Stabbing, Cutting, Punching, Beating, Abuse, Foot Views, Shoe Removal, Body Views.

Direct Purchase Link:
KINKBOMB

MARSHMAN MEDIA

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Larae's Execution

Starring Larae Bovee and Miles

Larae is on death row and her time has come. Officer Miles takes her in, removing her handcuffs and ankle cuffs to strap her in when she tries to escape. Officer Miles is quicker and stronger than she is, and he captures her despite her futile attempt to struggle against him. He wrestles her back into the chair, ripping her thin shirt and exposing her tits in the process.

When she’s all strapped down, Miles flips the switch and she shakes violently as the current runs through her body. He stops after a while and checks her pulse with a stethoscope. She’s still clinging to life, so he flips the switch again. Once again, her body convulses as the electrical current courses through her entire body, her tits shaking and bouncing around, her head smoking as she fries.

Officer Miles cuts the power, and she falls still. He checks her pulse again, but this time she’s dead. He removes her bonds and places her flat on her back on a table.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Nudity, Electrocution, Electric Chair, Stethoscope, Body Views, Foot Views.

Direct Purchase Link:
KINKBOMB

MARSHMAN MEDIA