PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tank Girl
What is your main fetish?: Blue,
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See above
Referral: johnm

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2017

Post by Tank Girl »

“Killing Vinny’s Girlfriend”

Starring Olive

Directed by JohnM

Olive’s boyfriend of 3 months has suddenly skipped town and she’s doesn’t know why. Heartbroken but trying to keep a bold face she decides a night out of dancing with a friend. As she gathers her things, a man holding a silenced pistol briskly walks into her living room and setting a bad down demands to know where her boyfriend is. At first she plays hard, trying to tell him just where to stick it, but the fear immediately rises when she sees the silenced pistol pointing at her head. He gives her several more chances before he gets really violent, forcing the gun into her petite little throat. He wrestles her to the ground, landing several punches to her body, weakening her before handcuffing her as she sobs out of shear terror at what he may have in store for her.In the bedroom he tosses her by the belt wrapped around her neck onto the bed. She begs for respite as he uses a taser to take any remaining fight out of her. Cuffing her legs and arms together at the wrists and ankles he lays her on her side as he takes a look at her sexy little pussy behind her lacy lingerie. Deciding her racy panties are in the way he pulls out a knife as she begins to panic. He calms her as he cuts off the panties over her garter. rubbing her pussy shows him how badly she needs to be opened up. Grabbing a bottle he shoves it inside her and fucks her with it. The lips of her pussy part around the edges of the bottle and she continues to beg him to stop, but his animalistic urges are too strong. Pulling the bottle out he eats her cunt, wet with the juices from her forced bottle fuck. He forces his cock into her throat, drool pouring out from her lips. His cock aches for her pussy as he puts her on her face and he forces his cock inside. She cries for him to stop, completely helpless to fight him off. As he pumps her guts she cries out he’s too deep several times, trying her best to push him with her bound hands, but he relentlessly continues. As she feels him starting to throb inside her, she pitifully begs for him to not cum inside her, but too soon he unleashes his load inside her cunt. She sobs broken as he withdraws, his seed dripping out of her stretched hole. Dragging her to the floor he makes her suck his cock, making sure to get every remaining drip left in his balls. His spunk spews forth onto her chest from her mouth as she withdraws. Done with her living, he seizes her by the throat, his ultimate fantasies coming to fruition as he strangles the life out of her, holding her with all his weight to the bed. Her legs flail and kick as her demise draws near until finally her body goes still. He takes a few breathes before fulfilling his final pleasure. Pulling her to the edge of the bed, he puts his cock back inside that familiar, warm, dead hole. He fucks her as her limp body moves with his, her tits shifting back and fourth across her chest. Leaving her with a parting blessing, he pulls out and unloads on her stomach, the cum pooling on the hollows of her belly. He leaves her as rigor begins to set in, her legs upright, just in the way he fucked her.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Gun, Lingerie, Beating, Taser, Cuffs, Bound up, Choking, Punching, Forced Fingering, Forced Bottle Fuck, Crying Sobbing, Begging, Pussy Licking, Rape, Sexual Assault, Forced Blowjob, Creampie, Cum Shot, Garrote Strangle, Struggle, Death, Necro, Necro Fuck, Body Views, Foot Views.. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD Quality 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Get the latest updates and search 100's of movies at PKF UPDATES!

If all this sounds confusing and you are a first time customer, email me,
and I will give you an incentive to try one of these methods.
Send me an email with subject: INCENTIVE to johnm.pkf@gmail.com
"It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."
Tank Girl
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.

Post by Tank Girl »

“No Use for You”

Starring Pepper Kester and G.G.

Directed by JohnM

Sexy Pepper has had it bad for her teacher for too long, and finally the pair have time to explore their extracurricular lesbian lust. On the bed the pair make out, kissing each other deeply and passionately. Pepper stands playfully on the bed as she strips off her shirt. Teacher pulls Pepper’s panties down, the crotch sticking to her wet puffy pussy as they roll down her thighs. Pepper working her way down her teacher kissing her and unbuttoning her absent husbands oversized shirt begins to rub her teacher’s pussy behind her black lace panties. Pushing her on her back, teacher works her way down Pepper in return, stopping to flick her tongue across her perky nipples and then moving down to her pussy. Pepper’s body rolls as teachers tongue works around her clit, pushing her pussy into her teachers mouth. her moans and gasps of pleasure convey the built up anticipation of this moment. As Pepper returns the favor, teacher hanging of the bed in ecstasy, a man charges into the room, startling the women.  They notice the gun as he storms in, yelling at his slut wife for her dyke infidelity. He’s had enough of her excuses and a dramatic scene ensues, as he torments the women with the pain and suffering of each other’s deaths. The blood pours out of the bullet holes he imposes in their soft, writhing bodies as he divides silenced gun shots between the two of them. They beg for each other’s lives but, in the end, before a bullet enters the teachers heart, he let’s her know, he has no use for her.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Student and Teacher, Lesbian, Stripping, Kissing, Nipple Sucking, Fondling, Pussy Eating, Shooting, Belly Shot, Multi-Shooting, Blood, Pain, Struggle, Begging, Pleading, Terror, Death, Body Views, Foot Views.. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

Don't forget to check out:
http://www.pkfstudios.com/shooters/
Tank Girl

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

Post by Tank Girl »

“Killer Beside Me”

Starring Zoey Laine

Directed by JohnM

Pretty, young thing, Zoey, sleeps peacefully, unaware that there is a killer right beside her. Stealthily, he creeps into her bedroom at night, silently approaching close enough to smell her hair and feel the warmth of her body. In the morning, she awakens and groggily makes her way to the bathroom. Sliding her silky panties down around her ankles, she sits on the toilet to relieve her aching bladder. It is then, while she is in this undignified position, that the killer strikes. He drops a noose around her neck and pulls tight, strangling her as she sits vulnerable and exposed. Her death takes agonizingly long, as she desperately fights for her life, at the hands of a deranged killer.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Peril, Ankle Panties, Partial Nudity, Garrote Strangling, Struggle, Terror, Groping, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“The Chloro Sex Strangler”

Starring Emma Scarlett

Directed by JohnM

Horny and sexy Scarlett stands before her mirror admiring her soft frame. She twists and turns fondling her body, rubbing her fingers along it. Her pussy throbs behind her pussy and she finds herself on her bed quickly, her legs spread wide open and her fingers wandering to her clit. She rubs and fingers herself into orgasmic euphoria, passing out on the bed. While she slumbers a man creeps into her room. Getting on the bed he pulls her up into his lap only able to admire her for a moment before she begins to wake. He tries to quiet her nicely but has to resort to a rag covered in chloroform, knocking her out again immediately. When she wakes on her face, she is much calmer as he puts his cock in her mouth. She realizes how useless she is to resist with the pungent chloroform rag merely inches from her face. He pulls her to the floor and continues forcing her to suck his cock, knocking her out with the rag again he holds her limp head by her hair as he uses her mouth. Putting her on the bed, he eats her pussy. She was so horny before that this makes her moan in pleasure against her will. Laying on top of her she protests and begs as he pushes his cock inside her, raping her. He fucks her hard using the rag to keep her quiet as he does his deed. Before he is done with her, he uses her mouth, making her suck it, the threat of the rag constantly in sight. Taking a shoelace he wraps it around her neck, her body flails on the floor as he takes her life,pulling tight. His animalistic urges reveling in the kill. She falls limp and silent. Pulling her to the bed he decides to have another go at her perfect pussy and fucks her as her body rolls with his thrusts. The excitement fills his balls with spunk and they tighten as he pulls out and sprays his load upon her stomach and chest.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Female Masturbation, Fondling, Fingering, Rape, Sexual Assault, Chloroform, Fucking, Pussy Licking, Blowjobs, Cumshot, Struggle, Death, Garrote Strangle, Crying, Pleading, Terror, Body Views, Foot Views.. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Sent by Unit 614”

Starring Mary Jane & Olive

Directed by JohnM

The spies in the elite Unit 614 never have to worry about retirement; they don’t live that long. Olive (Code Name: Brick House) has proven herself to Unit 614 time and time again, so when they suspect an enemy spy in their midst, they send her to check it out. When she catches a suspiciously underdressed Mary Jane snooping around, she shoots first and asks questions later. And by “ask questions” I mean that she rips the clothes off Mary Jane’s bloody, writhing body, until she finds a stolen flash drive nestled between her huge boobs. Another shot to the gut causes Mary Jane to pass out in agony, while a smug Olive looms over her.

Suddenly, a man appears behind Olive and places her in a choke hold, rendering her unconscious. She wakes up to find herself on the wrong end of a gun, and when the man doesn’t get the answers he wants, he puts a bullet in each of her big melons. Bleeding and in pain, she begs the man not to kill her, offering her own body in return. So begins the brutal ordeal, as these two sexy spies are sexually tortured at the hands of a true sadist, leaving them both red, dead and full of lead.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Violence, Spies, Guns, Upskirt, Panties, Nudity, Pantyhose, Clothes Ripping, Boob Shots, Gut Shots, Blood, Pleading, Forced Sex, Tit Fucking, Cumshot, Multi-Girl Shooting, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Watching You”

Starring Mary Jane & Viva

Directed by JohnM

Mary Jane is excited to have the weekend at home, alone with the new foreign exchange student that is staying with them. She has so much to learn about Viva’s country, that she just can’t stop asking questions and annoying the poor girl. Neither one is aware, however, that they are being watched.

A sadistic voyeur has evil plans for these two young girls. Patiently waiting for his chance, once he finds Viva alone, he stealthily drops a noose over her head. Her death is slow, agonizing and, best of all, silent. Hiding the exchange student’s body, the intruder taunts Mary Jane over the phone, leading her to Viva’s stiffening corpse. Threatening the same fate for Mary Jane if she doesn’t follow his every perverted command, he makes her strip, exposing her young, curvy body, and masturbate with her legs spread wide, right next to the body of her murdered friend. But will her sexual submission be enough to save her, or will she suffer an even worse fate than the brutally murdered Viva?

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Noose, Hanging, Upskirt, Knee-High Socks, Dragging, Forced Stripping, Forced Masturbation, Garrote Strangulation, Struggling, Death, Posing, Multi-Girl Strangle, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Bedroom Killer 2”

Starring Jill Cassidy

Directed by JohnM

Jill paces her bedroom on the phone ready to go to school, a convenient place for her to be as an assailant lunges at her, knocking her to the floor. While she lays passed out, the attacker takes the opportunity to undress his prey. He pulls off her back pack tossing it aside and takes off her clothes, her body perfect and satin underneath their cotton casing. Rolling her onto her face and propping her ass up he takes a look at her glorious holes before his lust overcomes him and he tosses her onto the bed. Spreading her long legs he tastes her pussy, and shoves his fingers in. Her pussy subconsciously floods with her juices, His cock engorged, he slaps his victim to wake her. He pulls her by her head off to the bed, drawing her mouth to his cock, and forces it it down her throat. Drool drains from her mouth falling on her chest, as she realizes how useless to resist she is. She grimaces as he shoves his cock in her as she rides on top of him in reverse. As the shudders of her defiantly cumming body roll through her, her eyes roll in the back of her head. Laying her on her back he drives into her, penetrating as deep as he can. His balls tighten as his orgasms builds until they expel forth their contents on her stomach. An animalistic roar comes from his gut as he stand. Ashamed of what just happened to her against her will, she scrapes up the ejaculate on her stomach and it falls in strings from her fingers. As she prepares to leave he tells her to stay and invites her to curl up with him in bed. As she scoots against him he pulls a cord and swiftly wraps it around her neck. Her feet flail as her eyes roll upward, trying to look inward for the strength to catch some breath. Her this open and close violently as she thrashes. But the loss of air to her brain depletes her will to survive diminishes with the movements of her body. Final sputterings escape her lips as she slowly succumbs. When the flame inside her extinguishes she finally falls still and silent. He rolls the corpse over taking another look at her freshly killed pussy, flopping her limp limbs around, filling his cock with a hunger for her dead pussy. He takes a taste before ramming his cock in, overcome by the lukewarm folds running over the tip of his dick. He fucks her hard, suspending on his elbow and driving his load home. When he releases inside her the cum pours out into her and over his dome like hot fudge on al la mode. He leaves the little slut there as he makes his getaway.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Assault, Sexual Assault, Bedroom Intruder, Fondling, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Forced, BJ, Rape, Forced Sex, Garrote Strangle, Struggle, Death, Necro, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Fuck, Pussy Views, Body Views, Foot Views.. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Surprise, You’re Dead”

Starring Jill Kassidy and Mary Jane

Directed by JohnM

Mary comes home to emptiness, a house seemingly deserted with no-one around. As she scratches her head, she turns to find a gun wielding maniac. Before she can get out so much as a scream, red mist ejects from her stomach and her breasts. She collapses to the floor as her assailant drags her away. Moments later her friend Cassidy and tears to the same empty house and calling for her friend, an air of eeriness comes over her as she is met with silence. As she looks, the man shoots her in the back dropping her to floor, her spine shattered by the penetration of the bullet. In the bedroom of the house, Mary Jane lies cold, dead and spread on the blanket. Her killer in the clear, having taking care of loose ends, begins to admire his kill. He is drawn to it her feet, slender, pointed, and unblemished. He draws her toes into his mouth and sucks on them individually, taking off her tan strappy heels, and pitching them to the side. He takes a moment to tantalize his nostrils with the scent of her salted digits. He pulls her pants down, the crotch of her cotton panties dragging between the gap in her thighs. Unbuttoning your blouse he sees her in full for the first time and is overcome with her body. Putting his nose her pussy he fills his head with the erotic aroma of her luke warm snatch. Holding her dainty feet between his palms, he inserts his cock pushing it gently between the arches of her feet as he finger fucks her. Impressive, her pussy still gets wet even when her heart doesn't beat. He spreads her legs wide, pulling out his cock and stuffing it inside her. The way she feels makes him fall in love with her. He makes love to his corpse girlfriend, penetrating deep into the catacombs of her cunt. His cock dives deeper and deeper into her muff as his balls show first signs that familiar involuntary release. He fills her with spunk, as he takes parting licks of her arches. Pushing her to the side, he makes room for a new lover. He begins buy undressing her and removing her business attire. He takes her bra pausing his gaze on her breasts before removing her pantyhose only far enough to gaze at her pussy. As with his previous lover, he puts her arches with the head of his cock. The satin smoothness of her pantyhose makes his cock throb. Pulling them down he tastes her, spreading his saliva between her folds as his tongue glides across labia. He maneuvers her knees to her chest parting her legs for easy access. Inserting his cock inside her he fucks his new martyred mistress. He works in deep pulverizing her cervix. her asshole protrude slightly in and out as his cock rearranges her internally. His hot sticky spew shoots from his nut sack filling her casper canal. Shivering through his orgasm, he rests for a moment shaking off the afterglow, and leaves the two whores spread, spent, and still on the sheets.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Shooting, Multi Girl Shooting, Blood, Fondling, Fingering, Intruder, Pussy Licking, Pantyhose, High Heels, Hosiery, Foot Fetish, Foot Job, Tow Sucking, Necro, Necro Fuck, Post Mortem, Internal, Body Views, Foot Views.. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Severe Headache”

Starring Olive

Directed by JohnM

Many a bad boy has discovered that crime can be a potent aphrodisiac, so it’s no surprise that Olive and Aaron exchange few words before locking lips and tearing each other’s clothes off. They’ve just pulled off a bank heist, so the less said the better, anyway. Unfortunately, in the heat of erotic passion, Olive lets the wrong word slip and Aaron’s paranoia takes over.

Convinced that she knows too much, he goes to great lengths to make sure she won’t talk to anyone, ever again. Grabbing her by the throat, he tries to strangle her. She puts up such a fight that he forces a chloroform-soaked rag over her face. Still, she fights for her life with such desperation that Aaron puts an end to it by plunging a large hunting knife right into her face. Olive’s body goes instantly still and limp, but, just to be certain, her partner in crime pulls out a handgun and puts two rounds in her chest.

Bringing her into the basement, he lovingly cuts the clothes from her body and washes the blood from her body. He gives her pretty feet the most loving attention, nuzzling her soles and inhaling their erotic musk deeply. This gets him hard again and he can’t help but to use her lifeless body to get himself off, one more time. Once finished, he leaves her corpse to cool and stiffen in the dark, destined for disposal in some shallow grave.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Kissing, Fondling, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Hand Strangling, Knife, Head Stab, Chest Shot X2, Blood, Clothing Destruction, Necro Sex, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Here are some additional preview pictures of "Bedroom Killer 2" starring Jill Kassidy:

For details and purchase options go here: http://www.pkfstudios.com/updates/stran ... iller-2-2/

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Nanny Interview 5

Part 1”

Starring Emma Scarlett

Directed by JohnM

We open with a flashback. On the bed lays a sexy woman sprawled, while a monster of a man slides his cock into her cold dead pussy. A ligature mark denotes her untimely death as he lays into her, thrusting with a vicious fervor. He pulls out, and sprays his load on her chest in thick, viscous globs. He leaves her there.

The man sits in a chair talking to his bosses about a new potential nanny. They are happy to hear that she seems to be completely secretive about her intentions to be a live in nanny. This will make things so much easier. The sexy little 18 year old sits on the couch in her flirty school girl outfit. She giggles and laughs nervously at his interview questions and makes adorable coos at the pictures of the children she is interviewing to be the nanny of. The man seems way too eager to get her to take a drink from an unmarked bottle of water however and her nervousness soon seems less misplaced.

Getting off the couch, she laughs awkwardly as she uncomfortably states that she doesn’t think the house will be a good fit for her, but the man imposes himself on her, blocking her egress. She begins to get frightened and the man grabs her. The pair tossed on the floor as he fights to gain control of her. He punches her and wraps a belt around her neck to control her, pulling it tight every time she struggles too much, choking her.

The torment continues in the bedroom of the house. He has his way a she begs him not to, twisting her nipples and making her scream, running his wanton hands down her perfect body. Pushing her panties aside he rams his fingers in her quivering cunt. She screams out in pain having never been penetrated before.  He repeatedly dips them in and shoves them in her mouth. Getting hard he pulls her by her “leash” off the bed and forces her to gag on his cock. She gags on it, taking the whole thing, before he pushes her on the bed in an ass up position, his cock prepped for whats next.

He rams his cock into her as her eyes go cross and she screams in pain that it is too big. He rapes her vigorously, paying no attention to her pain. She begs and pleads for him to stop, but he uses her just the way he wants, using the belt around her neck to control her. He flips her over and continues fucking her, making her face her nightmare until he releases his sticky mess inside her.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Necro, Postmortem, Necro Sex, Cumshot, Interview, School Girl, Lingerie, Lace Panties, Knee Highs, Struggle, Forced Stripping, Sexual Assault, Rape, Screaming, Pain, Nipple Twisting, Belt Choke, Forced Fingering, Forced Blowjob, Gagging, Fucking, Whimpering, Pleading, Internal Cumshot, Body Views, Foot Views.. 

HOW TO BUY

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Pictures from "Nanny Interview 5, Part 1"

And 22 more pictures here: http://pkfstudios.com/samples/forum_media/nanny5/

For more details, go here: http://www.pkfstudios.com/updates/stran ... ew-5-pt-1/

Thanks
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“I Saw What You Did”

Starring Melody Jordan

Directed by JohnM

Melody sleeps on the couch as her bigger sib comes in looking for a book. He notices his little sissy on the sofa sleeping so peaceful and his cock begins to throb as he admires her. Her red hair falls across her cheek, just where he would love to put his nut. He pulls his clothes of, too restricting for his man meat and begins to stroke himself over her. As he peers at her, his cock grows hard with longing, he’s wanted to do this for so long and he thinks she’s wanted to too. He moves over to her and using her own hand uses it to get himself rock solid, her red lips pouted behind her loosely closed fist entices him. They look so soft he thinks, as he finds himself ditching her hand and moving his cock to her mouth.

Unaware of what is happening, he uses the tip to part her lips, getting the tip good and moist. He pushes a little deeper and she begins to stir. She opens her eyes to find the unexpected member parting her supple lips and when he reminds her she wants to do this she obliges with an adorable smile. She has wanted to taste his cock for too long and soon she begins stroking and sucking her dominant bruther like she does her boyfriend. She stares into his taboo eyes as she draws her mouth up the shaft of his cock and soon she is on her knees taking his salty hot load in her mouth. She pushes it out onto her chin, jizz hanging from her lips and connecting to the head of his cock as she cleans him off.

Laying back on the couch, she tucks in for a nap after a full helping of her bruthers seed. Her nap doesn’t last long however. Her angry da looms over her, pacing in front of the couch, in complete disbelief of what he just saw. He can’t have it. He raises a revolver and points it at his terrified little girl. She can’t believe what is happening, but da won’t let her explain. Before she knows it, bullet holes rip through her body piercing her belly, and chest. A final round shot through her breast to her heart ends her and she falls silent on the couch.

Da sees an end to his little girl and his jealousy as he pulls his luke warm daughters pants off, as well as his own. He slides his cock into her, and fucks her dead body on the couch. Her limp form moves in waves as he cures himself of his taboo jealousy. His balls tighten and he injects her with his seed. He leaves her there on the couch with the gun placed on the table, taking one last look at a photo of his regrettable daughter before going.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Taboo, Sleeping, Fondling, Blowjob, Cumshot, Dripping, Shooting, Blood, Death, Belly Shot, Necro Sex, Internal, Body Views, Foot Views.. 

1920X1080 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Ghost”

Starring Shavelle Love

Directed by JohnM

She thought that she was rid of him forever. Slaughtered in cold blood and buried in a shallow grave, she was confident that she had gotten away with murder. No one would suspect her, so she relaxed at home, finally free. But what she didn’t know is that lonely, unmarked graves can make some spirits restless. And sometimes restless spirits come back.

At first, he was just a naked apparition, a glimpse of motion out of the corner of her eye, an icy touch when no one else was around. Then, he manifested, an angry revenant that appeared suddenly and attacked her. In his quest for revenge, the ghost brutally rapes her and strangles the life from her, leaving her dead and naked, a look of agonized terror frozen on her face. At last, his soul can rest.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Supernatural, Forced Sex, Violence, Terror, Hand Strangling, Death, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Nanny Interview 5 Part 2”

Starring Emma Scarlett

Directed by JohnM

Beautiful Emma lays on the bed supine and aching. Her attacker watches on as she begins to awaken. She is weak and emotionally defeated by the horrors she has been through. Taking advantage of this he takes the time to bind her wrists and ankles with cuffs and ball gags her. Spreading her ass open he forces his fingers inside her cunt, toying with her captive pussy before flipping her over and abusing her tits with excruciating nipple twists.

Pulling out a pink dong he forces it down her throat and begins to fuck her with it, all the while making her taste her own cunt. She moans and lurches in protest as he continues in his escalation of implements. Next he pulls out a hitachi wand and uses it on her terrified trembling clit. She squeals and squirms as he takes the orgasms he wants.

Here pussy made to butter by the continuous orgasms is ready for his favorite, a glass bottle. He shoves the neck of it in, the folds of her vagina against the glass, her internals visible. He can’t wait to stick his cock in. He pushes it deeper, opening her wide before bringing her to the floor and forcing her to suck and gag on his cock. He makes her blow him and suck his sack to fruition, emptying a load out on her soft flush.

Using a cut of rope, he pulls her on to the bed by her neck. Sticking her head between the rails of the foot board and pulls the top as tight as he can, she struggles against him as her eyes roll to the back of her head, the only slightly open slits highlighted by the under whites of her eyes. He pulls tighter and tighter as the will to fight begins to escape her grasp, pulling with it her life. Her body goes limp, the color flushes from her face as he removes the rope, a red ligature mark left in it’s place.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Struggle, Cuffs, Forced Fingering, Ball Gagged, Nipple Play, Forced Gagging, Dildo, Hitachi, Bottle Insertion, Forced Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hair Pulling, Garrote Strangle, Death, Necro, Lingerie, Lace, Body Views, Foot Views.. 

HOW TO BUY