PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tank Girl
What is your main fetish?: Blue,
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See above
Referral: johnm

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

Post by Tank Girl »

“Cyber Intruder 2”

Starring Contessa

Directed by JohnM

Agent C has been hacked into the cyber world, where everyone is a program. She finds herself in the simulation with one last objective, to get out. But first she needs to get to a computer, it won’t be easy as she finds out quickly. As she sneaks down the stairs a virus attacks silently, raising his gun and firing at her. She falls to the floor in a heap.

Trying again, but as she enters the room the virus attacks her again, strangling her with a garrote. She falls to the floor. Once again she tries this time not allowing the virus to sneak up on her. She fights back, taking aim with her own pistol, but he pulls a gun and shoots her down. Getting another go she makes it into the room, but the virus attack her from behind, grabbing her by the neck disabling her with a Vulcan nerve pinch. He finishes her off with her own gun. The deaths keep coming and the virus seems to be getting stronger every time.

Every time the virus kills her, it takes a piece of her code and integrates it into his own. His strength builds giving him the power to electrocute her program remotely. There is no winning for Agent C as she dies repeatedly. When her code becomes too corrupted, she falls to the floor one last time seizing as the his program takes over hers. He opens up her jacket to extract any remaining information revealing the coding for a perky pair of supple tits and leaves her there.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Shooting, Spy, Fight, Electrocute, Strangling, Stabbing, Seizure, Leather, Multi-Kill, Body Views, Foot Views

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD Quality 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

Don't forget to check out:
http://www.pkfstudios.com/shooters/
"It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Is it possible to obtain it individually. By going directly through you?

Cela est-il possible de se la procurer individuellement. En passant directement par vous ?
Tank Girl
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.

Post by Tank Girl »

“What’s Behind the Couch?”

Starring Lexi Tawny

Directed by JohnM

Half the fun of a good night of cubing is playing with your toy after you’ve brought it home. Some say that they’re no fun after the screaming has stopped, but Aaron loves them cold and limp even more. This toy has blue hair and hazel eyes. She’s so pretty that he’s wrapped her in plastic to keep her perfect.

She’s a little dirty. It’s to be expected, after running through the woods all night. She and her friends gave everyone a great chase. The others gave Aaron a hard time for his use of a garrote. “The baby doesn’t want to see any blood.”, they teased, noting that it’s traditional to use something like a screwdriver or a shovel or a claw hammer. He reminded them that rope could be found in a hardware store, too, and they all knew the dangers of blood splatter. That was fine; let them hate. His body counts were just as respectable as the others. They must just be jealous because he doesn’t need his toys to be afraid to enjoy them.

Now that The Happy CubeCon is over, he can enjoy his toy in privacy. Eagerly, he unwraps the plastic around her, and then takes off her clothes. Tasting, feeling, probing, he indulges his senses in her beautiful, lifeless corpse, becoming one with her until his dark needs have been satisfied. With proper care, he can enjoy his toy for days. After that, he’ll have to wait. Perhaps even a whole year, until the next year’s CubeCon and the night of the hunt. #CubeCon.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Plastic Wrapped, Nudity, Stripping, Fondling, Kissing, Nipple Sucking, Necro Fucking, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Handjob, Limp, Dragging, Rolling, Lifting, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Get the latest updates and search 100's of movies at PKF UPDATES!

If all this sounds confusing and you are a first time customer, email me,
and I will give you an incentive to try one of these methods.
Send me an email with subject: INCENTIVE to johnm.pkf@gmail.com
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Ecstasy and Death”

Starring Kendra Lynn

Directed by JohnM

Aaron is a well respected man with a loving wife and an important position, but he still likes to party. His favorite indulgence is taking E and banging hot sluts. Kendra is his current side piece, but when he gets wind of her plan to blackmail him, he comes up with a plan of his own. One that involves a special drug of his own design. That, and a noose. It’s going to be a special evening for Kendra and, by the end, it will be clear that he only wanted her for her body. If that body happens to be limp and lifeless, well, c’est la vie.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Drugs, Lingerie, High Heels, Thigh-High Stockings, Garter Belt, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Sex, Blowjob, Drool, Bondage, Ball Gag, Noose, Hanging, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Sex, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Bad For Business”

Starring Audrey Holiday & Verronica Kirei

Directed by JohnM

Ms. Audrey Holiday is high-priced divorce lawyer who specializes in financially fucking over the former husbands of her female clients. We find her breaking in her latest assistant, Verronica. The poor girl looks overwhelmed with the workload and Audrey's domineering attitude.

Suddenly, their minor professional drama turns into a horrific nightmare. Aaron stumbles into the office carrying a pistol. He is visibly drunk and Audrey recognizes him as the ex-husband of a recent client. He tells her that he's here to get revenge for her ruining his life. The women can't believe it and start crying out of panic.

Aaron makes an example of poor Verronica. He raises the barrel of his handgun and fires several shots into her lovely breast. She falls back in her ergonomic chair, her typing speed effectively reduced to zero words-per-minute. Audrey is frozen is a state of shock. She has no time to come to grips with what just happened, as she turns to find Aaron's pants down and his large semi-hard cock dangling inches from her nose.

Aaron grabs the back of Audrey's head and forced his dick into her prissy little mouth. She gags and tears up on his member as it thickens in her throat. Full size now, she can barely choke it down as drool drips onto her blouse. Aaron tosses her over the desk and pounds away at her tight pussy from behind.

Audrey cries out as Aaron grabs her and throws her to the sofa. She continues protesting and whining as he plows her missionary style, so he raises his gun and deposits a few pieces of hot lead between her perky tits. Dead silent now, Audrey stares lifelessly as Aaron ejects a torrent of jizz over her face. "You've just been served, bitch!", Aaron cracks as he walks out.

Fetish Elements: Partial Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Violence, Shooting, Belly Shot, Blood, Begging, Terror, Rape, Fucking, Foot Fucking, Pantyhose, High Heels, Flop, Multi-Shooting, Facial Cum Shot, Body Views, Nylon-Clad Foot Views. 

1920X1080 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Strangle The Babysitter 2”

Starring Mary Jane

Directed by JohnM

Mary Jane is a naughty babysitter. After putting the kids to bed, she calls her boyfriend and tells him it’s okay to come over. She’s reluctant at first, but then, why the fuck did she call him in the first place? Even with him on the way, she grabs a nearby vibrator and presses it to her needy cunt until she cums again and again. When her boyfriend arrives, it’s clear that he only wants one thing, so she drops to her knees to suck on his cock.

When he tells her he wants to fuck, however, she refuses, telling him her pussy is too sore. Finding the vibrator, still wet with Mary jane’s juices, he flies into a rage, obviously concerned about automation taking human jobs away. Wrapping the cord around her neck, he savagely strangles her, pulling it tight around her neck as she futilely struggles for every breath. Once she is dead, he carries her into the bedroom to enjoy her lifeless body. Once her employers come home, not only will they find the freshly fucked corpse of their babysitter on their bed, but they’ll also have to find a new babysitter!

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Upskirt, Knee-High Socks, Big Tits, Tit Play, Blowjob, Sexual Assault, Choking, Floppy, Limp, Garrote Strangle, Necro Fondling, Stripping, Disheveled, Necro Kisses, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Sex, Rolling, Lifting, Carrying, Body Play, Sock Covered Foot Views, Body Views.

1920x1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“What’s Under the Bed? 2”

Starring Valentina Nappi

Directed by JohnM

A man of deviant desires keeps a strange toy under his bed. It’s wrapped in plastic, so it will look just perfect when he decides to play. And it is perfect! So limp and pretty. Smooth, porcelain skin, long, dark hair and an adorable button nose. It’s like his own life-sized doll. Removing its clothes, he finds that it is wearing pantyhose, the sheer fabric hugging its long, sexy legs all the way up to the feminine curve of its hips. He nearly squeals in delight as he kneads and caresses the stocking-clad feet. Soon, he feels his manhood growing, becoming hard, insistent. He feels ashamed of his urges, but knows that they are too strong to resist and groans as he enters her tightness. Resisting the mounting pleasure for as long as he can, his filth inevitably spurts from his twitching cock, soiling his pretty toy. Oh, well, at least he is careful to not cum inside of it, where it is difficult to clean. The thick, sticky globs that soil its belly wash off easily enough. Then, it’s back in the plastic and under the bed. Until the next time the urges hit.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Plastic Wrapped, Nudity, Stripping, High Heels, Pantyhose, Foot Fetish, Fondling, Nipple Sucking, Necro Fucking, Necro Pussy Licking, Limp, Dragging, Rolling, Lifting, Cumshot, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Assassin Academy”

Starring Audrey Holiday

Directed by JohnM

Master Aaron is the lead instructor at a top secret assassin academy. His best pupil Audrey is about to graduate and matriculate into the world of high stakes espionage, manipulative sex, and murder. Or so she assumes. Aaron hands her the service weapon she will use to protect herself in the field and congratulates her. He adds a warning, reminding her that as a secret killer, she is not allowed to have any contact with the outside world.

Audrey almost immediately breaks this sacred rule, largely due to her horniness. She texts a boy she met online and agrees to meet him at the academy! Afterwards, the horny hitwoman plays with her pussy through her panty hose. Remembering her new protector, Audrey pulls out her pistol and toys at her cunt with the deadly weapon.

Just then, Aaron knocks and enters the room. He informs his naughty pupil that she has failed her final test by contacting her lover. Furious and stubborn, Audrey whips out her gun and threatens her former master. Aaron deftly disarms the rebellious slut. Audrey pleads for mercy, but Aaron is a cold-blooded killer. He unloads several shots into Audrey's petite torso at point blank rage.

The results are instant and devastating. Audrey is near death and begging to be spared. She informs Aaron that she is a virgin and does not wish to die as one. He solves her problem by inserting her pistol into her mutinous pussy and pulling the trigger. Cunt blood sprays in a menstrual mist and Audrey falls silent.

His blood fully worked up, Aaron moves Audrey to the bed and fucks her still warm body. She briefly comes to, but Aaron will have none of it and chokes her as he bangs her booty from behind. Finally, Aaron finishes his failed student with a gunshot through the back. He leaves Audrey with her beret stuffed in her mouth and her pistol inserted in her pussy!

Fetish Elements: Partial Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Violence, Hand Strangling, Shooting, Belly Shot, Blood, Dragging, Begging, Terror, Fucking, Pantyhose, High Heels, Flop, Multi-Shooting, Shot in Pussy, Gun in Pussy, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Easy Victim”

Starring Kate Kenzi

Directed by JohnM

A sadistic man stalks his next prey, hiding behind a friendly smile and silver tongue, looking for an easy victim. They’re always so simple to find; a little flattery and a good backstory convinces them to go with him for some fun. Once he gets them alone, he drugs them with a substance that makes them easy to control and willing to follow his depraved demands. Dressing them up like dolls in sexy lingerie and fishnets, he binds they’re hands behind their back and shoves his cock into any hole he wants to. They won’t stop him. So complete is this control, that he can even order them to kill themselves, so he can fuck their still warm corpses. Watch what he does to his latest victim, if you don’t believe me.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Lingerie, Panties, Corset, Fishnet Stockings, Bondage, Ball Gag, Erotic Mind Control, Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Kissing, Nipple Sucking, Posing, Hanging, Necro Handjob, Necro Sex, Cumshot, Limb Play, Dragging, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Gun Fun with Contessa”

Starring Contessa

Directed by JohnM

Contessa is trapped in a nightmare of recurring violent vignettes. Watch her fight for her life against a highly-skilled assassin in a series of situations. Whether he sneaks up behind her or she gets the drop on him, Contessa usually winds up gutshot and writhing on the ground. She comes so close to getting the upper hand, but she is the loser in this eternal struggle.

Our killer repeatedly waits for Contessa to die before carefully moving her body and stripping her down, revealing her tight, petite body. Other times, he catches her in the nude and we watch Contessa struggle in the buff. Poor Contessa, but at least we are treated to generous shots of her attentive nipples and sexy ass!

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Shooting, Strangling, Multi-Kill, Necro Stripping, Body Views, Foot Views

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“About Last Night 3”

Starring Mary Jane

Directed by JohnM

After a drunken night out, Mary Jane wakes up in a strange bed. Still woozy and hungover, she tries to remember the events of the previous evening, but it’s all a blank. Collecting her clothes and looking for an easy escape, she is thwarted when a large man walks in. He seems nice enough, concerned about her well-being, but when she tries to leave, he stops her. Desperate to get out, she attempts a mad dash, but he grabs her and throws her on the bed. Choking her into unconsciousness, the man begins to strip off her clothes and play with her tight pussy and mammoth fun bags. Awakened by this manhandling, she lashes out in a panic, resulting in a thorough strangling. He is now left in peace to enjoy her limp, lifeless, but no less sexy, body. A victory for nice guys everywhere!

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Panties, Nudity, Struggle, Hand Strangle, Garrote Strangle, Terror, Stripping, Rolling, Tit play, Pussy Licking, Limp Fetish, Necro Sex, Limb Play, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Late Night at the Office”

Starring Sicily & Ruby

Directed by JohnM

Two young, attractive women are working late at the office. One is visibly anxious, pacing and smoking, worried about an ex-boyfriend so violent and unpredictable that she has taken out a restraining order on him. The other woman tries to calm her, but to no avail.

Unfortunately, such panic is justified, as the man slips quietly behind his ex-girlfriend and snaps her neck like a twig. He carries her body to a nearby couch and ravages it, letting loose pent up desires. The other woman starts to look for her friend and interrupts the man while he is molesting the corpse. The woman starts to flee, but is quickly caught, her neck snapped just like the first. Now he has two pretty bodies to play with. Could this night get any better? Probably not, but you’ll have to watch to find out.

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Multi-Girl Neck Break, Stripping, Carrying, Lifting, Limp Fetish, Flop Fetish, Nudity, Necro Nipple Play, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Sex, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girlg” is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

1440X1060 HD Upscaled MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Assassin Academy 2”

Starring Audrey Holiday

Directed by JohnM

Our sexy super assassin, Audrey, approaches Aaron innocently enough, but behind her pretty smile lies cruel intentions. She tries to catch the enemy agent by surprise and pulls a pistol on him. Aaron expertly disarms the conniving cunt. Audrey pleads for mercy, but Aaron has no remorse for double agents. Shots echo through the room as bullets from Aaron's gun rip through Audrey's lovely torso.

Audrey is near death and begging for her life. Aaron is feeling more horny than merciful, so he bends Audrey over and pounds away at her pussy. He cums a truckload of jizz all over Audrey's hole ridden chest. Semen mingles with blood like a Metallica album cover.

Not finished yet, Aaron inserts the hot barrel of his gun into Audrey's traitorous twat and fucks her with it. Audrey moans in a gruesome mix of agony and pleasure. Aaron finishes her off appropriately with shots to the pussy and forehead. The would-be assassin is no more.

Fetish Elements: Partial Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Violence, Shooting, Belly Shot, Blood, Dragging, Begging, Terror, Fucking, Pantyhose, High Heels, Flop, Multi-Shooting, Shot in Pussy, Gun in Pussy, Head Shot, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Bonus Strangle Necro”

Starring Audrey Holiday & Verronica Kirei

Directed by JohnM

Audrey comforts her friend, Verronica, who has just broken up with her boyfriend. She’s about to celebrate her first night of freedom from the violent, domineering brute, when he suddenly bursts through the door. Without warning, he launches a flurry of blows upon the stunned Audrey, knocking her unconscious. Verronica begs for him to stop, but he is there for one purpose; to see her dead. After knocking her around for a while, he uses a length of nylon as a garrote to savagely strangle her. She fights desperately, but soon lies limp and lifeless.

His main purpose fulfilled, he begins to look over at Audrey, her young, sexy body laying defenseless next to her dead friend. Quickly pulling her panties off, he thrusts inside her, stretching out her tight cunt. Awakened by the rough treatment, she tries to fight off her attacker, but only enrages him. He uses the same piece of nylon to dispatch her. Once both are dead, the man is free to use their corpses for his own sexual gratification.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Multi-Girl Strangle, Beating, Punching, Garrote Strangle, Stripping, Sex, Sexual Assault, Panic, Terror, Carrying, Lifting, Limp Fetish, Flop Fetish, Nudity, Necro Nipple Play, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Sex, Cumshot, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girlg” is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Permanent Vacation”

Starring Whitney & Wednesday

Directed by JohnM

Whitney and her mom are relaxing on their vacation, trying to decide where to go for dinner. They are waiting for Dad to join them, but he has been preoccupied with business stuff. He goes into the bedroom to take a phone call as the gals chit-chat. Suddenly, an unexpected knock on the door breaks the familial gaiety.

Mom answers and is immediately ambushed by a slick assassin armed with a pistol. He orders her to sit beside Whitney on the couch and beckons for Dad. It seems Dad's business dealings have gotten the attention of the wrong kind of people. This hitman wants the secret corporate info and he's threatening the entire family!

Watch as Whitney and Mom whimper in each other's arms, in a desperate attempt to console one another. The sadistic killer takes pleasure in drawing out the gunpoint interrogation. He commands little Whitney to make out with her MILF of a mom for his amusement. Dad squirms in horror as Mom is forced to suck on Whitney's perky teen breasts.

Will Dad give the assassin the info he wants? Or will this killer make sure the family never returns from their vacation? He has the gun, and with it, the ability to shred all of their soft flesh with hot lead.

Fetish Elements: Partial Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Violence, Shooting, Belly Shot, Blood, Teen, Lesbian Fondling, Taboo, Begging, Terror, Multi-Shooting, Multi-Girl, Head Shot, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY