PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tank Girl
What is your main fetish?: Blue,
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See above
Referral: johnm

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

Post by Tank Girl »

“What’s Under the Box”

Starring Kendra Lynn

Directed by JohnM

What’s under the box? If you’re at Aaron’s place, it would be his pretty girlfriend. She doesn’t talk much, but she sure is fun to play with. Aaron has a very specific type; laid back, accommodating and room temperature. Some would call her cold, but when Aaron takes her out, carefully peeling away the plastic wrapped around her, sparks fly. For such a shy boy, few would guess him to be a passionate lover, but the way he lustfully attacks her sexy body, stripping it and making it his own, he is apparently a demon in the sack. Some lovers may balk at such treatment, but she is not some delicate flower. No matter how hard he pumps his cock into her, no matter how rough his manhandling, nor even how much sticky cum he covers her body with, she never complains. She never even makes a sound.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Plastic Wrapped, High Heels, Limp Fetish, Stripping, Dragging, Caressing, Fondling, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Sex, Rolling, Cumshot, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Get the latest updates and search 100's of movies at PKF UPDATES!

If all this sounds confusing and you are a first time customer, email me,
and I will give you an incentive to try one of these methods.
Send me an email with subject: INCENTIVE to johnm.pkf@gmail.com
"It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."
Tank Girl
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.

Post by Tank Girl »

“Bought Her to Kill Her”

Starring Moka Mora

Directed by JohnM

In a shadowy region of foreign city, lives are bought and sold for the amusement of callous men. A young girl, sold into slavery by her impoverished family, languishes on a dirty mattress in a dark, cramped room. She looks up when the man enters, tall and menacing. Men only come in her room for one thing, so she automatically gets to her knees and begins to undo his belt buckle. He grabs her hair and throat fucks her, but she accepts the hard cock forced into her mouth; this is not an area that gentle folk visit. But he has paid more than most for her services this evening. He has bought her in full, because after he is through, she will be nothing more than a broken, cum-filled corpse. Who knows what she may be used for after that?

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Nudity, Blowjob, Face Fuck, Rough Sex, Hair Pulling, Choking, Hand Strangle, Terror, Struggle, Necro Sex, Body Play, Body Views, Stocking-Clad Foot Views. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

1920X1080 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Wendy's Boyfriend"
Starring: Karina, Emily and Jamie Story
Directed by JohnM

Re-MASTERED, UP-SCALED, FULL-LENGTH, UNCUT VERSION!!!!

Paul and Wendy's relationship is special. She supports him as a struggling writer and he is her rock when she is home from one of her business trips. It has been this way for several months and now Paul is ready for a change. This day, while Paul is in an apartment when he receives a call on his cell phone. He was busy, but rushes to answer it as it could be Wendy--and it was. Surprise, she would be arriving him early. After the couple conversation, Paul walked into the bedroom where he was keeping their real estate agent tied up. He had abducted her earlier that day, but now, with Wendy coming home early, he would have to speed things up. As he caresses her skin with a knife he tried to calm her down. He cuts the rope binding her hands and feet and flips her on her back, then pulls her up against him. He removes the panties from her mouth and she start to scream. He is quick to loop the stocking around her neck--cutting of her air and noise. She struggles hard, bucking against his crotch, making him hard. He is enjoying himself as he murders this girl. Her eyes are wide--her mouth open and tongue lashing for air. She struggles for a long, long time before she starts to weaken--slowly. Her body starts to twitch and spasm--covered in her sweat of struggle. As she slows her eyes become fixed. Then she is still--dead. He slips out from under her and leaves for home so he can meet Wendy. The camera pans the dead girls corpse.

A month later, while Wendy is on another business trip, Paul meets up with her younger sister, Laura. He tells her he wants to plan a surprise birthday party for Wendy and she lets him carry her groceries in. Later, Paul enters Laura's bedroom--she is tied to the bed--hands over her head. She is defiant, having screwed around with Paul in the past, she just thinks this is some sick game. She is not panicking, but mocking him. He plays right into her attitude, forcing his cock into her mouth to get warmed up, then mounts her--fucking her hard and fast. She is defiant and tries to resist, but he is in the controlling position. When she starts to make too much noise, he loops a pre-positioned silk scarf around her neck and cuts off her air. She instantly goes into survival mode, but he keeps pumping her. He re-loops the scarp over the bed railing to get more leverage. Her eyes grow wide, mouth open, her body dripping with sweat. He keeps fucking her as she grows weaker and weaker. Finally, at the moment she is still, he climaxes (implied). He leaves, letting the camera pan her dead, cum-covered face and body.

Time has past and after the murder of Lori, Wendy and Paul separated. Now, Paul brings Diane over to his apartment to give her some of Wendy's things. But, it was all a set up to get Diane to come over and now he attacks her, knocking her unconscious. He slowly strips her and when she comes to he forces her to give him a BJ--jamming it all the way into her throat. Then, he spanks her ass for a while. Afterwards, he has forced anal sex with her. Broken and humiliated, her hands tied, he tells her what he has been up to these past few months causing her to tremble with fear. Telling her she is next, he pulls her to the couch for bracing, the pulls her against him, the rope tight around her next. He gets tired of the position and gives her a reprieve by letting her fall forward. She starts to crawl away, but he is back on top of her--looping the rope around her neck and yanking her back hard. She struggles and fights, spit and saliva flying off her lips. Her eyes wide with fear she fights for her life. But, it is a loosing battle. After several minutes she weakens and succumbs, her face collapsing on the carpet. He pulls out some plastic, wraps her up and drags her off.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Garrote StranglingX3, Hogtie, Unconscious Threaten, Knife Play, Torment, Sweat, Drool, Forced Oral, Forced Sex, Body Disposal, Dragging, Knock Out, Cum Shot, Body Views.

1440X1080 UPSCALED MP4 Format

Direct Purchase Link:

Or, try these alternatives:

(Must have an established account)

CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Security Sweep”

Starring Ember Stone & Verronica Kirei

Directed by JohnM

Having received a report of gunshots in the vicinity, security guard Ember creeps into the office suite carrying her trusty assault rifle. She quickly finds the nude body of a secretary named Verronica, but doesn't notice the killer creep up behind her!

Shots ring out and Ember is dropped before she can aim her rifle. The killer rips off Ember's blouse and panty hose, then proceeds to fuck her bleeding body on the table. Ember heroically launches a counterattack and almost succeeds in killing her attacker with a knife! Unfortunately, he had a blade of his own and slid it into Ember's lovely torso.

With her subdued, the killer proceeds to have his way with her bloody corpse. She briefly coughs and sputters again, but he mercilessy dispatches the bitch with repeated shots from his pistol. He leaves both naked corpses for someone else to worry about.

Fetish Elements: Partial Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Violence, Hand Strangling, Shooting, Belly Shot, Blood, Begging, Terror, Fucking, Pantyhose, High Heels, Flop, Multi-Shooting, Coughing Blood, Multi-Girl, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Don't forget to check out:
http://www.pkfstudios.com/shooters/
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Deadly Roommate”

Starring Lexi Tawny & Verronica Kirei

Directed by JohnM

Two stranglings means two sexy corpses and twice the sexy, girl-on-dead-girl action!!!

As Verronica sleeps soundly, her freaky roommate, Lexi, crawls into bed with her and begins to slow undress her. It’s not until Lexi’s hot starts lapping at Verronica’s sensitive pussy that she is startled out of her sleep. Her hand instantly grabs Lexi’s throat and squeezes. The two thrash about, half-naked, on the bed, as Verronica brutally chokes the life from her roommate. Just as the light fades from Lexi’s dying eyes, Verronica abruptly awakens.

It was all a dream, but a profoundly confusing one for Verronica. Considering the possibility that it represents an unresolved attraction for her sexy roommate, she reaches out to her. The desire is real and mutual, resulting in a torrid, afternoon affair, the two once more thrashing about on the bed, but for much more pleasurable reasons this time. Verronica is so swept up in the passion of love making, she professes her love for the blue haired Lexi. Unfortunately, Lexi isn’t one for commitment and, if you kinda know where this movie is going, there’s only one way to end the relationship.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Multi-Girl Strangle, Hand Strangle, Garrote Strangle, Stripping, Lesbian, Groping, Nipple Sucking, Nudity, Necro Nipple Play, Necro Pussy Licking, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girlg” is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Their Last Show”

Starring Ember Stone & Mary Jane

Directed JohnM

Ember and Mary are popular cam-girls, as well as friends, who have worked together for years. They normally don’t do other people’s cam shows, but a man has offered them a great deal of money to make an exception. They appear in his studio, wearing only high heels and sexy lingerie, and perform a number of different sex acts, as dictated by the anonymous audience watching them remotely. What they don’t know is that the audience isn’t just paying to watch them fuck; they are also paying to watch them die.

The man renders them unconscious and ties one to a chair and the other to the bed. That’s when the bidding starts. The girls watch helplessly in terror as people from around the world bid on their lives, and the manner of their executions. Will it be the garrote? The gun? Will one have her neck snapped while the other gets the guillotine? Anything is possible, until the bidding stops. The only certainty is that this will definitely be their last show.

Fetish Elements:  Explicit Sexual Content, Lingerie, Thigh-High Stockings, High Heels, Lesbian, FFM Threesome, Gun, Chloroform, Scissoring, Kissing, Fondling, Strap-On Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Sex, Bondage, Flogging, Ball Gag, Rope Bondage, Terror, Peril, Garrote Strangling, Forced Masturbation, Hanging, Carrying, Lifting, Limp, Necro Sex, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Last Private Dance”

Starring Samantha Jo & Kirsten

Directed by JohnM

Our man Chet is moving to a new town and is paying one last visit to his favorite local strip joint. He's getting a private lap dance from Samantha, a sexy redhead that he's always wanted to fuck. She starts off tame at first, but soon strips and is rubbing her gorgeous ass and titties all over the lucky dude.

Chet successfully raises the stakes of the encounter, offering a substantial tip in exchange for a covert blow job. Slutty Samantha quickly obliges; dropping to her knees and taking Chet's shaft in her mouth. She bobs her head up and down, slurping like a good girl.

However, to Chet's annoyance, she keeps nicking the head of his cock with her damn teeth! Isn't that the worst!? Chet thinks so and after a few more accidental nibbles, he loses his cool. Chet grabs Samantha by her fiery hair and throws her into the chair. He pulls a pistol from his belt and unloads several shots into the stripper's lovely chest. She collapses dead.

Still horny, Chet decides to see what Sam's dead cunt tastes like. He proceeds to hungrily lick at her pussy while she bleeds. Soon, another stripper named Kirsten enters to check on them. She spots Samantha's bloody corpse and begins to shriek. Panicked, she cries and begs for her life. Chet wants no witnesses, so he caps her in the throat. She collapses dead on her naked friend's body. Chet poses the girls, then throws a wad of cash on them and leaves. At least he's a good tipper!

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Nudity, Lap Dance, Blowjob, Shooting, Blood, Death, Necro, Necro Pussy Licking, Multi-Girl, Terror, Fear, Multi-Shooting, High Heels, Posing, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Groundhog Day 3”

Starring Norah Nova

Directed JohnM

Nathan is used to being in a rut. The same dead-end job, the same nagging wife and sexless marriage, his only solace, the bottle. But now he is reliving the same day, over and over again. Thrust into a bizarre nightmare, frozen in time, he finally snaps and lashes out at the screaming harpy, constantly at his back. She is injured and bloodied when he leaves, but then, waking up in the same strange hell, it is morning again and she is uninjured, still griping at him, as if nothing happened. The realization is liberating.

His actions no longer have any consequences. He gets to kill his wife a multitude of times and in a myriad of ways. She is shot, beaten, stabbed and strangled, each brutal murder filling him with a joy he never knew. He even fucks her limp corpse, finally blowing a load inside her, after years of her never in the mood. How long will this last? No one knows, but he’ll have something to occupy himself with for a long time.

Fetish Elements:  Explicit Sexual Content, Thigh-High Stockings, High Heels, Stripping, Limp Fetish, Flop Fetish, Gun, Head Shot, Stabbed, Beatings, Punches, Fondling, Forced Blowjob, Terror, Peril, Garrote Strangling, Carrying, Lifting, Limp, Necro Sex, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"What You Wanted"
Starring Beta
Directed By JohnM

A teenage couple takes advantage of her parents absence and make out on her moms bed. Soon, she is sucking him off, but he pops prematurely. After she send him away, she pleasure herself in his absence. But, he returns to strangle her to death then give her what she wanted....lots of “necro” sex.

She is one of those girls that really gets into it. You will see that. Also, she is into breath play. The garrote looks tight...well it was--very tight. Enjoy!

Story:

They are teenage sweethearts. Her mom is working late tonight, so she brings her boyfriend of two week into her mom’s bedroom, hoping to get lucky on her bed.

They make out for a moment, but soon, she has his pants off and is sucking his cock. He then eats her out, then lets her suck his cock some more, so he can get ready to fuck this young hottie. Unfortunately, he cums in her mouth during the awesome blowjob.

She is disappointed with his lasting ability and tells him to leave. When he is gone, she masturbates on the bed, continuously bringing her self for the verge of orgasm. Part way through, the boyfriend comes back in and sits on the couch to which her. He seems angry. She has a smirk, knowing he is there watching her and puts on a great performance.

After a moment, she opens her eyes and he is gone. She sits up, calls his name, and suddenly, he wraps a nylon stocking around her neck and yanks her back. She struggles and fights, clawing at the nylon, kicking her legs, twisting her body. The garrote digs deep into her flesh, her eyes are wide, tongue lashing out for air. She can barely make a sound, the garrote is so tight, chocking off her windpipe, voice an most importantly, her air.

After a while she slows down, her muscles twitch and tighten. She slows down more. Finally, she relaxes. She is dead.

He shoves her to the side like garbage. Then he pulls her toward him, take off her pants, top, socks and leggings. He licks her sweet dead pussy, then fucks her mouth. After a while of that, he re-orientates her on the bed, the climbs on top, letting his hard cock slide into her wet, tight, warm pussy.

He fucks her for a long time, finally cumming all over her belly. He finally asks her “Is this what you wanted”, and leaves her sprawled out, lifeless on her moms bed.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content,Pussy Licking, BJ, Cum in Mouth, Masturbation, Nylon Garrote Strangle, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro BJ, Necro Sex, Cum on Belly, Body Views.

This movie presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

Direct Purchase Link:

Or, try these alternatives:

(Must have an established account)

CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Gun Fun with Candle Boxx

Starring Candle Boxx

Directed by JohnM

Candle Boxx is trapped in a nightmare of recurring violent vignettes. Watch her fight for her life against a murderous assassin in a series of life threatening situations. The killer is skilled at getting the drop on her. Candle Boxx usually winds up gutshot and writhing on the ground. At times, she comes so close to getting the upper hand, but she is the loser in this eternal struggle.

Our killer repeatedly waits for Candle Boxx to die before carefully moving her body and stripping her down, revealing her gorgeous, round boobs. Other times, he catches her in the nude and we watch Candle Boxx struggle in the buff. Poor Candle Boxx, but at least we are treated to generous shots of her incredible body!

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Nudity, Stripping, Peril, Shooting, Multi-Kill, Necro Stripping, Body Views, Foot Views

1920X1080 HD Quality 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Leading Him On”

Staring Jennifer Stroeder

Directed by JohnM

A sexy, young student uses her feminine wiles to seduce her tutor for the answers on an upcoming exam. He knows it’s not the right thing to do, but the nerdy virgin is nearly creaming himself over the slut’s mammoth fun bags. She begins kissing him, stoking his lust, using it to overcome him sense of right and wrong. But a young lad’s horniness is not something easily controlled and soon she is pushing him away, as he tries to paw and grope at her. Rejected, he slinks off into the bathroom. She thinks it’s only to pout, but that’s where he keeps all his chloroform-soaked rags.

Returning, he distracts her and manages to grab her, holding the fuming cloth over her face. Her struggle is brief, the chloroform knocking her out within seconds. Nervous hands fumble with numerous buttons, excitedly revealing the girl’s soft, curvaceous body. He buries his face in her crotch, before freeing his aching erection, driving it into her pink love hole. Awakened by her tutor’s hard thrusts, she fights him off and tries to get away. Thinking quickly, the nerd grabs a nearby length of cord and loops it over her neck. New at the whole strangling business, he must wrestle the thrashing seductress, her death a brutal and prolonged affair. Once she is dead, however, he is filled with regret and weeps for his would be lover. Hey, don’t feel so bad; you still lost your V-card.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Partial Nudity, Seduction, Kissing, Chloroform, Knock-Out, Stripping, Fondling, Groping, Assault, Rape,  Fingering, Pussy Licking, Sex, Struggle, Garrote Strangling, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1440X1060 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“No Means No”

Starring Zoe Clark

Directed by JohnM

Brad got excited when his new girlfriend called him up to come over. She’s a sexy, young babysitter with hot body and dick sucking lips. They start to make out, getting hot and heavy, but, then, she suddenly put on the brakes. His hard cock already bursting to break free of his pants, his frustrations boil over and he loses control. She becomes much more accommodating after he’s smacked her around for a while, mostly because she is unconscious. Now that he has his chance, he gleefully slips off her panties and laps at that fresh, pink pussy. Spreading her thighs, he shoves his gravy maker up into her tight snatch. It’s just as heavenly as he imagined, but, wouldn’t you know it, she wakes up and tries to fight him off.

Completely fed up with the antics of this seductive cock-tease, he slides his belt off and reattaches it around her little neck. She’s a wild one; bucking like a bronco, clawing with her nails, but Brad is having none of it. He wants what’s his. After a savage struggle, she finally goes limp, strangled to death on the living room floor. Now that he can finally fuck that babysitter poon in peace, he pummels her cunt until his balls fill her full of thick, sticky cum. It’s unfortunate that someone had to die, but blue balls are no laughing matter.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Short Skirt, Panties, Flip-Flops, Kissing, Groping, Fighting, Beating, Limp Fetish, Flop Fetish, Stripping, Nudity, Pussy Licking, Sex, Hand Strangle, Garrote Strangle, Necro Sex, Internal Cumshot, Creampie, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Therapy Session”

Starring Cherish

Directed by JohnM

Famed sexual therapist Dr. Cherish may have just met her toughest patient yet. Let's call him CB, to respect his privacy. CB has always had a very hard time opening up and being intimate with women. Dr. Cherish uses her therapeutic seduction to bring the repressed sexual urges out of CB.

Unfortunately, it seems CB has been suppressing his urges for a reason. You see, to CB, sex and violence are inextricably linked. Once Dr. Cherish starts stripping to get a reaction out of him, CB brandishes a pistol and unloads a searing chunk of lead into Cherish's lovely chest. He proceeds to fondle and play with her body. Stripping her, sucking her perky tits, and sniffing her pantyhose clad feet! Well, you gotta hand it to her, Dr. Cherish definitely got her patient to open up.

Fetish Elements: Partial Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Violence, Shooting, Belly Shot, Blood, Begging, Terror, Pantyhose Clad Feet, Flop, Necro, Body Play, Body Views, Nylon-Clad Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Necro Times Two”

Starring Penny Lay & Shavelle Love

Directed by JohnM

A man walks through a plush, luxury suite, the naked corpses of two beautiful women sprawled limply about. His work finished, he pauses to take a long look at their still and seductive bodies. After the look, a touch, a taste and soon his pants come off, his stiff cock jutting out at attention. He takes the redhead first, shoving his prick in and out, causing her to shake a jiggle. Next, the dark haired one, exotic and lithe, tits large and firm. Positioning her on the couch, he rams his pink monster deep up her cunt, grunting in pleasure. As an avid fan of pretty feet, he rubs himself between their soles. All in all, a very pleasant evening; why have just one, if you can have two?

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, FFM Threesome, Death, Multi-girl Necro Sex, Multi-Girl Necro Pussy Licking, Foot Fetish, Necro Foot Fucking, Posing, Lifting, Carrying, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1920X1080 HD Quality 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Bad Publicity”

Starring Moka Mora, Pepper Kester, Mary Jane, Sylvia Strange, Harley, & Ana Molly

Directed by JohnM

Mr. Bronson has been a bad boy. It seems his inappropriate behavior has finally caught up to him via the #MeToo movement and he's about to face his comeuppance. He's using his attorneys to try to smooth over the situation with some cold hard cash, when his fiery wife Pepper bursts into the room.

Pepper's livid with her husband over his repeated infidelities and assaults on other women. One thing leads to another and a gun gets brandished. A struggle ensues and Pepper is shot dead. Ana, one of Mr. Bronson's accusers is wounded. Panic gives way to unbridled bloodlust and Mr. Bronson executes the remaining women one by one.

With all of the women dead or dying, Mr. Bronson revels in his godlike power over life and death. He strips, poses, fondles, and fucks the six girls until he's had his fill. Using their limp limbs to perform hand and footjobs on himself. He seems to take a special interest in Moka, his sexy attorney. He eats her necrotic pussy and plows her before shooting cum all over her abdomen.

With his balls emptied, logic returns to Mr. Bronson's brain. He quickly grab his things and makes a hasty exit. But, not before repositioning some of the ladies to better show of their dead cunts. He's always been a perfectionist.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Violence, Shooting, Head Shot, Belly Shot, Blood, Begging, Terror, Necro, Necro Foot Fucking, Pantyhose, High Heels, Flop, Multi-Shooting, Cum Shot, Body Views, Nylon-Clad Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY