PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tank Girl
What is your main fetish?: Blue,
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See above
Referral: johnm

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

Post by Tank Girl »

“Strangled Teenagers”

Starring Heidi Robbins & Cole

Directed by JohnM

Raising a young daughter in this day and age is not an easy thing, particularly as a single dad, this stress threatening to push even the strongest to their breaking point. So when this overtaxed father finds his darling angel carpet munching some slut. under his own roof, he loses it. Smacking them both around, he grabs hold of his daughter’s hair, while knocking the other girl unconscious. Using a thin chain, he strangles his baby girl, holding tight while she fights for air. Once dead, he pulls out his hard cock and fucks the lesbian out of her corpse, spewing his seed all over her belly.

Practice makes perfect, so he uses his daughter’s lover as act two. This time using a phone cord, he savagely chokes the life from her, as her eyes go wide and all she can think about, over and over again, is “I just wanted to get laid”. She does get her wish, but unfortunately, she’s too dead to know it. It’s a corpse banging extravaganza with this hard working single dad and his willful, but soon dead, little girl. Why hasn’t Netflix made this into a series?

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Lesbian, Kissing, Fondling, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Face Sitting, Stripping, Nudity, Thigh-High Stockings, Hair Pulling, Violence, Terror, Multi-Girl Strangling, Garrote Strangling, Taboo, Daddy/Daughter, Necro Sex, Cumshot, Cum on Belly, Lifting, Body Play, Body Views, Stocking-Clad Foot Views. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1309X960 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Get the latest updates and search 100's of movies at PKF UPDATES!

If all this sounds confusing and you are a first time customer, email me,
and I will give you an incentive to try one of these methods.
Send me an email with subject: INCENTIVE to johnm.pkf@gmail.com
"It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."
Tank Girl
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.

Post by Tank Girl »

“Home Alone”

Starring Zoe Clark

Directed by JohnM

A young girl is home alone, her parents gone for the weekend. At first, she is happy with her newfound freedom, but that changes when she wakes up to find a strange man looming over her. He is huge compared to her, his identity hidden by a black ski mask. The brute attacks her, pulling her clothes off and groping her with large, powerful hands. Before her ordeal is over, she will be brutally fucked, his hard cock thrust down her wet mouth and shoved into her tight, young pussy, to leave her covered in the man’s sperm. But he doesn’t just take her body, her innocence, he wants it all, including her life. In the end, he leaves her naked and ravaged body as a grisly welcome for her parents.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Nudity, Forced Blowjob, Face Fuck, Rough Sex, Forced Sex, Cumshot, Hand Strangle, Terror, Struggle, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“The Repair Guy”

Starring Kendra Lynn & Sylvia Strange

Directed by JohnM

Kendra is running late and barely has any patience to wait for the repair man to arrive. She shows him in and prepares to leave as he gets to work. Like most women, Kendra decides she needs to make last minute wardrobe change. Unbeknownst to her, the repair man spies on her while she changes.

The sight of Kendra's decadent body must've triggered some blood lust in the shady repair guy. He confronts Kendra with a pistol. She barely has time to fear for her life before bullets are ripping through her torso like papier-mâché. She falls to the floor, mortally wounded.

The creepy handyman strips Kendra out of her blouse and panty hose. He fondles her bloody tits and fingers her cunt. While he's fucking Kendra's feet and pussy, an interloper creeps into the house. Kendra's friend Sylvia walks in and grabs the bad guy's gun. Unfortunately, the burly repair man is able to wrestle the weapon from Sylvia's petite frame. She is quickly shot dead.

Now with two toys to play with, the repairman goes to work on Sylvia's panty hose clad feet. He rips open her dress and her enormous breasts spill out. Ready to climax, the killer moves back to Kendra and pounds away at her slit while the last bits of life drain from her. He pulls out and shoots a torrent of man-goo all over Kendra's already bloodstained abdomen. Lucky for him, he only fixes things, he doesn't clean.

Fetish Elements: Partial Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Violence, Shooting, Blood, Begging, Terror, Rape, Fucking, Stocking Clad Foot Fucking, Pantyhose, High Heels, Flop, Multi-Shooting, Facial Cum Shot, Body Views, Nylon-Clad Foot Views. 

1920X1080 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Don't forget to check out:
http://www.pkfstudios.com/shooters/
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Downfall of the Vain”

Starring Pepper Kester

Directed by JohnM

Pepper is young and sexy, raised in a life of pampering and entitlement. While traveling abroad, she meets a photographer who wants her to model for him. Even though she doesn’t even try to hide her distain for the country and his culture, he is skilled at preying on the vanity of others, easily convincing her to check out his studio. Once there, he slips something into her drink and she is soon drugged and helpless. Stripping her clothes off, he gropes and fondles her indecently, taking special interest in her lovely feet. Kissing her soles and sucking on her toes, he is in heaven.

She is fucked while unconscious, only awakening to find herself shackled to a heavy, wooden cross. There, she is tickled mercilessly and shocked with a cattle prod until she passes out. Later, the man forces her to jack him off with her feet and, once he cums, to lick his hot, sticky load off of her feet. She is so very sexy, but he knows she can never leave. His hands squeeze tight around her neck, strangling her, as she struggles futilely to escape. When she is still and lifeless, the man leaves her to call someone who will be only too happy to dispose of a young girl’s body, so she will never be heard from again.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Red Head, Drugged, Bondage, Choking, Cattle Prod, Electro-Torture, Tickling, Pussy Licking, Groping, Sex, Foot Fetish, Toe Sucking, Boots, Stripping, Nudity, Footjob, Cumshot, Cum on Feet, Forced Cum Licking, Forced Masturbation, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“War Is Hell”

Starring Moka Mora, Pepper Kester, Mary Jane, Sylvia Strange, Harley, & Ana Malloy

Directed by JohnM

The gorgeous and deadly commando squad of the Women's Council are infiltrating the headquarters of the evil misogynist warlord Maj. Bronson. His infamous crimes against womanity have earned him a standing death sentence from the council and this sexy squad is here to collect the blood price. Already partially nude from a previous battle, the girls are however heavily armed and ready for anything.

As the patrol through the safehouse, clearing room to room, a dark figure stalks silently after them. The vile Maj. Bronson has ambushed the ladies in his dungeon. Cornered and at the business end of his heavy machine gun, the girls have no choice but to relinquish their weapons. Unfortunately, they receive no quarter from Maj. Bronson. He spits a barrage of hot lead from his big gun, sweeping its vicious barrel from side to side. One by one, the lovely amazon warriors are perforated. Tits flop as bullets riddle and blood spurts.

With his would-be attackers neutralized, Major Bronson looks for a little R&R. He pokes and fondles the beautiful decedents, until the loveliest one of all catches his eye. Moka was always the hottest and the deadliest of the bunch. "She can't protest now", Maj. Bronson thinks. He laps hungrily at her sweet slit then shoves his girthy cock into her little mouth. Moka's eyes stare glassily as he hate-plows her lukewarm mouth and twat. After filling her dead cunt with hot cum, Maj. Bronson heads back to HQ. He'll send a grunt to clean up this mess.

Fetish Elements: Partial Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Violence, Shooting, Special FX, Blood, Flop, Multi-Shooting, Begging, Terror, Peril, Necro, Necro Pussy Eating, Necro Face Fucking, Death, Body Views, Nylon-Clad Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“The Dark Side”

Starring Zoe Clark & Mary Jane

Directed by JohnM

Zoe is a beautiful, young woman, with no shortage of guys that want to take her out, but she craves something more. She wants a hard man to fuck her roughly, like a cheap whore. She wants a taste of the dark side. Cruising some of the seedier websites, she eventually makes a connection. With her heart beating madly, she goes to the strange man’s house. He orders her to strip. Zoe quickly obeys, revealing her sheer, black lingerie and thigh-high stockings hugging her firm body. Her wild night has begun, as she is bound and blindfolded, flogged and face-fucked. Then, things get really crazy when the man’s girlfriend jumps in.

The frenzied threesome culminates when the girlfriend throws a plastic bag over Zoe’s head, giving her an abrupt introduction to breath-play, as she is pounded from behind. After she passes out, the kinky couple go through her phone, discovering that she is filthy rich. When she comes to, they force her to transfer her money into their account, threatening her at gunpoint. The robbery committed, the girlfriend decides she wants to see Zoe hang. The poor girl is taken to the basement and executed at the end of a noose, after which, her corpse is taken upstairs and fucked. In a shocking twist, once the man fills Zoe’s dead body with cum, he strangles his girlfriend. What more do you what? Two pretty dead girls and a sense of closure at the end.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Lingerie, Thigh-High Stockings, Elbow-Length Gloves, Bondage, Gag, Blindfold, Flogging, Handjob, Blowjob, Strap-On Sex, Sex, Bagging, Breath Play, Threatening, Peril, Begging, Gun, Fingering, Masturbation, Lesbian, FFM Threesome, Noose, Hanging, Necro Sex, Necro Nipple Play, Garrote Strangling, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Verronica's Fantasy”

Starring Verronica Kirei

Directed by JohnM

It seems Verronica is gripped by an odd sexual fantasy she's obsessed over for years. Fetishizing a memory of the time she played dead in a leotard, our slender seductress gets in costume and pleasures herself with a pistol! She begs to be shot. Each bullet that pierces her flesh brings, not pain, but pure ecstasy! She writhes on the floor, rubbing her pussy through her leotard as she slowly dies.

Next, she brings out a long black vibrator. She rubs it on the outside of her slit at first, until it's nice and warmed up. Then, she plunges the jet black dildo deep into her gushing lovehole. This femme fatale dual wields a pistol and a vibrator, and she aims to please.

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Gun Fetish, Gun Fun, Shooting, Masturbation, Dildo, Vibrator, Leotard, Nylon Panty Hose, Multi-Kill, Death, Body Views, Foot Views

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Student Blackmail 5”

Starring Mia

Directed by JohnM

CB is a family man, with a loving wife, but it’s not so easy for him to tread the straight and narrow. He’s a coach at a local school, surrounded by hot, 18-year-old cheerleaders. He’s been known to play around on the sly, and his current fuck toy is a sexy black thot who’s always down for some action. When she finds out about his wife, however, she disrupts their little tryst by trying to blackmail him. There’s only one way out of this pickle and it’s to end the slut’s life. And once she’s dead, why not have just one more fling with her perfect, young body? It’s not like she’ll be telling anyone.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Ebony, Cheerleader Outfit, Stripping, Fondling, Teasing, Nudity, Blowjob, Fucking, Cumshot, Cum on Tits, Garrote Strangle, Necro Kiss, Necro Face Fuck, Facial, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1440X1060 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

'CB' doesn't half remind me of Chris B... ;-)
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Strip Death Poker”

Starring Audrey Holiday

Directed by JohnM

Two people, a smoking hot lady in a leather jacket and thigh-high boots and hard-jawed, muscular brute, stare intensely at their hands, in the tensest game of strip poker ever played. The woman looks uneasy with each losing hand, with each piece of clothing removed, leaving her vulnerable and exposed. But this is no normal game of strip poker and the stakes involved are much higher than mere dignity or modesty. She knows that if she loses the game, she loses her life.

Audrey has actually been kidnapped by a cruel, vicious man, forced to participate in a humiliating game for her life. A bad hand doesn’t just require her to display more of her sexy body to the man’s leering gaze, it brings her one step closer to death. Her abductor explained in great detail how he would brutally strangle her and then fuck her corpse, should he be the victor. So, with trembling hands, she looks over her next hand and prays it will be enough. Spoiler Alert: It won’t be.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Thigh-High Boots, Pantyhose, Panties, Stripping, Nudity, Peril, Terror, Garrote Strangle, Struggle, Necro Sex, Necro Fingering, Cumshot, Cum on Tits, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“The Penthouse Murders”

Starring Olive, Kate Kenzi, & Penny Lay

Directed by JohnM

Olive has decided to share her recent good fortune with Kate and Penny by inviting them to party with her in her luxury penthouse suite. The girls get loose by doing shots and giggling in their sexy outfits, but unbeknownst to them, an armed intruder is lurking within the sprawling penthouse.

The liquor gets the ladies horny and they soon begin making out on the couch. Penny is reluctant to join a lesbian three-way with her sister, but soon gives in to her underlying urges. The girls move to the bedroom where Olive shows them her new bejeweled butt plug and they take turns tracing the alphabet on each other's throbbing clits.

Soon after Penny and Kate head to the bathroom for some one on one sister bonding, the intruder enters and rudely interrupts the party with several shots from his pistol. Kate is quickly killed and spills warm blood all over the nice imported tiles. Penny dies more slowly, but soon joins her sister.

The intruder turns to find Olive strutting into the bathroom. He takes aim, but Olive maintains eye contact while suggestively stroking the silencer of his gun. His blood already hot from the killing, the intruder fucks Olive on top of the dead girls. It eventually sprawls into a necro orgy involving both dead sisters. Olive and the killer finish off on the bed, when he shoots a hot load all over Olive's pretty face, followed immediately by some hot lead through her forehead!

Fetish Elements: Partial Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Butt Plug, Kissing, Lesbian Pussy Eating, Lesbian Taboo, Sisters, Violence, Shooting, Head Shot, Blood, Fucking, Blow Job, Ball Sucking, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Foot Shot, Multi-Shooting, Necro, Necro Fucking, Necro Pussy Eating, Posing, Facial Cum Shot, Body Views, Nylon-Clad Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Raped and Strangled 6”

Starring Christy Love

Directed by JohnM

A man, who has never received a massage before, contacts an attractive Asian woman to come to his place to give him a rub down. He’s quite happy at first, watching her long, tan legs in cut-off jeans stretched pleasantly over her round ass, as she sets her table up. Her soft hands kneading his tense muscles feel amazing, but he is expecting more than just a massage, if you know what I mean. Rushing to get to the good part, he turns over, letting his skimpy towel to fall to the floor, telling her to cut to the chase. She’s handled her share of cocks, so she starts stroking his shaft into hardness, while he plays with her pert nipples. Unfortunately, he wants more than just a handjob, and when she refuses, he is ready to force the issue. Simultaneously raping and strangling the poor girl, she is long since dead by the time he pumps his hot, sticky load into her. Was this a happy ending? I guess that depends on one’s point of view.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Asian, Massage, Cut-Off Shorts, Halter Top, Handjob, Tit Play, Sexual Assault, Choking, Hand Strangle, Garrote Strangle, Violence, Pleading, Terror, Stripping, Partial Nudity, Necro Sex, Internal Cum Shot, Body Play, Foot Views, Body Views.

1920x1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Throat Slice Kate”

Starring Kate Kenzi

Directed by JohnM

Kate is blindfolded and handcuffed, but she has an eager smile on her face. Her boyfriend Nathan, leads her into the room. They both giggle, presumably with the  mutual anticipation of some kinky BDSM play. Nathan un-cuffs Kate's hands and strips her down. He raises her arms above her head and binds her to a suspended spreader bar. Lovingly, he teases Kate's tits and kisses her neck.

The fun quickly takes a dark turn, as Nathan roughly shoves a ball gag in Kate's mouth and proceeds to pummel her with gut punches. Confusion and agony fill Kate's eyes, but Nathan soon clarifies the situation. It seems he caught her out with another man the other night. Kate shakes her head and whimpers, denying the accusation. Nathan simply pulls out a red pair of lace panties, crumpled in a wad, "These are full of cum... and it ain't mine!", he growls.

Nathan shoves the soiled panties into Kate's bleeding mouth and continues softening her up with body blows and slaps. Kneeling down beside her, he fingers Kate's pussy roughly. She whimpers, pleading in vain through the gag. Then, he offers Kate a way out, she simply has to make it up to him by sucking his cock. With that ultimatum, he slowly pulls the panties out of Kate's poor mouth.

Eager to please her enraged lover, Kate obediently starts slurping on Nathan's dick as soon as he dangles it in front of her. Without the use of her hands, Kate's makes expert use of her slutty gag reflex and pure enthusiasm to bring Nathan to a prompt and explosive cumshot. She looks up at him, hoping she will be freed momentarily. Nathan's hunger for revenge is nowhere near satiated. He slaps Kate and unsheathes a cruel looking knife!

Kate cries and begs for mercy while Nathan caresses her tits and throat with the blade. He slowly begins making slices on her gorgeous tits, carving her up like a sexy shawarma. The blood trickles out of her wounds and mingles with the cum on her chest. Her anguished screams are quickly silenced when Nathan drags the blade across her delicate neck again and again, slowly slicing her throat to ribbons. Thick blood pours slowly out of her clearly fatal wounds, creating a crimson coating on Kate's lovely breasts. Nathan cleans up the mess and hurries off to update his dating profile!

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Blindfold, Handcuffs, Stripping, Nudity, Tied Up, Gagged, Ball Gag, Slapping, Punching, Choking, Hair Pulling, Forced Blow Job, Cum Shot, Cum in Mouth, Begging, Pleading, Peril, Knife, Belly Stabbing, Throat Slice, Cum, Blood, Death, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Note: Here is the correct Kinkbomb link to Raped and Strangled 6:
https://www.kinkbomb.com/p/rp-stran-6/303126

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Password Protected 2”

Starring Ember Stone

MaX, a self-proclaimed "international fucking spy", is creeping into the secret offices of a high security military installation. In his hand is a sinister looking black silenced pistol. He soon finds the laptop he is looking for, but is unable to access the files he came for, since they are hidden behind a sophisticated encryption. He will need someone who knows the password to access the secret files.

Just as he's realizing this, he hears the sound of approaching footsteps. Someone wearing high heels by the sound of it. He hides behind a nearby couch seconds before Lt. Ember Stone comes into the room. Lt. Stone notices that her laptop has been disturbed and, upon closer inspection, sees that someone has attempted to access classified files. Like a good soldier, she immediately moves to radio base security. However, her call for backup will be thwarted.

MaX attacks Ember from behind and knocks the radio from her hand. He wraps his bicep around her delicate neck and squeezes with all of his might. The petite female officer struggles and thrashes, but is no match for the surprise attack from the much larger opponent. She is soon knocked out from lack of blood flow to the brain.

MaX hoists up the sexy lieutenant and places her on the desk. He is tempted to strip her out of that uniform and have his way with her, but he needs the password first. He pulls her shirt up and tugs her pencil skirt down, exposing her taught belly. He aims his pistol at her stomach and fires.

Ember gasps as the bullet tears through her flesh. MaX is merciless, firing multiple shots into the injured soldier. Ember begs and whimpers pitifully. Despite her pleas for a quick death, MaX is insistent on getting the password. Eventually, Ember gives it up, thinking MaX may show her mercy.

Confirming the password, MaX decides Ember owes him some fun for all of the trouble she caused. He plays with her perky pierced nipples and tears away at her pantyhose. Ember moans in agony and disbelief as MaX shoves his cock in her dying cunt and plows away until he's satisfied. As a final coup de grace, MaX places the silencer of his gun in Ember's pussy and fires. Pink mist sprays in the air as Ember's body convulses then lies still. MaX collects the files he came for then makes a hasty exit.

Fetish Elements: Partial Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Violence, Strangling, Shooting, Belly Shot, Blood, Begging, Terror, Fucking, Pantyhose, High Heels, Flop, Multi-Shooting, Coughing Blood, Gun in Pussy, Shot in Pussy, Bleeding Pussy, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY