PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tank Girl
What is your main fetish?: Blue,
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See above
Referral: johnm

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

Post by Tank Girl »

“No More Cuddling”

Starring Casey Ballerini

Directed by JohnM

A man sits on his couch, cuddling with a barely dressed, sexy girl. He should be in heaven, but something’s just not working. Oblivious to his mood, the girl slides down between his legs, taking his cock in her mouth. She takes notice that her oral administrations are proving fruitless. “What’s wrong, baby?” she asks, eager to please. “Nothing. Just keep sucking.” He pushes her head down, focusing on the feeling of power. There’s something there, but it’s not enough. What could it be? Frustrated, he pushes the girl away and rises.

Her eyes widen as she sees the length of cord in his hand, the murderous look in his eyes. “Wait! Don’t!” were all the words she was able to get out, before the cord tightened around her throat, cutting off her air. She claws at the cable choking her, desperate for air, but he is so much stronger than her. He feels god-like, her futile writhing exciting him in ways he never imagined. When her struggles ceased, he drops her body to the floor, frantic to hold on to that feeling of power that was already fading away. He begins to grope and paw at her lifeless body, but there was no excitement in that. Resigned to his new hobby, he methodically wraps the woman’s body in a comforter, already planning his next murder, while he learns the fine points of corpse disposal.

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Lingerie, Stripping, Nudity, Blowjob, Limp Fetish, Flop Fetish, Groping, Garrote Strangling, Body Play, Body Views, Foot views. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Get the latest updates and search 100's of movies at PKF UPDATES!

If all this sounds confusing and you are a first time customer, email me,
and I will give you an incentive to try one of these methods.
Send me an email with subject: INCENTIVE to johnm.pkf@gmail.com
"It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."
Tank Girl
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.

Post by Tank Girl »

“Kidnapper's Privilege”

Starring Janice & Brandy Alexander

Directed by JohnM

Mark, a deranged killer, has kidnapped two sisters, Janice and Brandy. The terrified girls cling together for comfort, but find little solace in each other's trembling arms. Mark brandishes a revolver, wildly gesturing with it. Janice flinches every time he points it her way, sure that he is going to shoot them. He orders the sisters to take one another's bras off. With shaky hands, they reluctantly obey.

The sight of the girls' perky tits only heats Mark's blood up more. He grabs Brandy roughly and forces Janice to go down on her. The girls can't believe what the cruel man is demanding, but soon realize they have no choice. Next, he orders the sisters to switch places. He feels his cock bulge in his pants watching little Brandy eat out her big sis. He unzips and shoves his girthy cock in Janice's mouth. By now, she knows that she had better do a good job sucking their crazed  captor's cock!

After letting Janice slurp on his dick like her life literally depended on it, Mark moves on to the next phase of his fantasy. He knocks Brandy out and, at gunpoint, orders Janice to tighten a garrote around her sweet sister's neck. Janice weeps uncontrollably as she is forced to execute her sister. Tears stream down her face when Brandy's weak gasping finally falls silent. Mark handles Janice personally; wrapping the rope around her neck and violently throttling her. Mark leaves the nude corpses lying on the bed in a heap.

He soon returns for some necro delights... thrusting his meat into Janice's cooling twat like an man possessed. When he finally fills her dead cunt with his hot cum, his mind moves on to the final phase of his plan. Devilishly envisioning how he wants the girls' parents to find their bodies, he poses them in a macabre scene, stuffing panties in their mouths and laying Brandy across her big sister's lap. This one might be Mark's masterpiece.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Terror, Pleading, Kissing, Taboo, Stripping, Limp Fetish, Flop Fetish, Nudity, Forced Pussy Eating, Forced Blow Job, Nipple Play, Forced Strangle, Strangulation, Garrote Strangle, Multi-Girl Strangle, Posing, Lifting, Necro, Necro Sex, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl” is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

1440X1060 HD Upscaled MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Here is the Kinkbomb link for "Kidnappers Privilege":
(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Fuck Her Corpse 18: One and Ten”

Starring Moka Mora

Directed by JohnM

Nathan Bronson is a double agent who just discovered his girlfriend has been brutally tortured to death. Worse yet, the perpetrator of this gruesome crime is Moka, an enemy spy that Nathan has been seducing for weeks! Finding that his deadly love triangle has suddenly collapsed around him in bloody fashion, Nathan is obviously distraught. However, when Moka enters his safehouse, his espionage instincts take over and he masks his grief perfectly behind a friendly smile.

Moka and Nathan embrace. She fills him in on the gory details of his deceased lover's final moments. Nathan can't take any more, he stealthily pulls his pistol from his waistband and points it at Moka's abdomen. From mere inches away, Nathan unleashes a seemingly endless barrage of hot lead into and through Moka's lower torso! The muzzle flash and blood spray mingle as one, while her guts are literally blown out her back. Nathan's lips remained locked on Moka's the entire time. Blood has gushed from her mouth and coated their lips. Moka drops to the floor, dead.

Always enamored with Moka's sexy feet, Nathan carefully removes her stiletto heels and lovingly kisses her feet. He savors each one of her perfect toes in his mouth, noticing they are coated with the blood that has pooled in Moka's high heels. His mood suddenly shifts from affection to rage. He throws her over a nearby table and rips Moka's intestines out of the exit wound on her back. Blood spills down her lower back and Nathan tears her dress open, revealing her succulent ass.

His blood boiling, Nathan shoves his angry cock into Moka's gorgeous pussy. He plows away at her jiggling booty, counting out the ten times he shot her. Moka receives yet another shot, when Nathan pulls out and fires a hot load all over the blood pooled on her back. The two fluids mingle in an eery way and Nathan leaves to gather his thoughts.

When he returns later on, Nathan notices that no one has discovered Moka's corpse. He gains some solace at the thought of her dying forgotten and alone. After stripping her completely naked, he moves her to a nearby table and cleans Moka's body. He lovingly caresses and kisses her feet again. Fucking her toes and the soles of her feet with his cock. He climbs on top of the table and mounts Moka's corpse, sliding in and out of her cold pussy with long, deep strokes. After finishing inside her dead womb, he tries but fails to close her big, pretty eyes. Enraged at this final act of defiance, Nathan fires his gun once more into Moka's chest and leaves angrily. He wonders to himself how he could come out of this situation with both girls dead.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Stripping, Shooting, Multi-Shooting, Blood, Belly Shot, Guts, Disemboweling, Death, Necro, Necro Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Toe Fucking, Necro Foot Fucking, Necro Fuck, Cum and Blood, Post-mortem, Foot w/ Shoe Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Don't forget to check out:
http://www.pkfstudios.com/shooters/
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Raw Footage 2”

Starring Audrey Holiday

Directed by JohnM

From 2015 to 2023, the James brothers fueled a nearly decade long wave of terror in the states of Colorado and New Mexico, as the two went on a series of home invasions and murders. Unlike most serial killers, they did not take any trophies from these heinous crimes, but, instead, were fanatical about capturing them on video. The following clip is believed to be from the murder of one Audrey Smith, age 24. They had stalked her for days, determining her habits and the security of her home. They must have found it an easy target, for on June 18th, 2020, the pair broke into her home, beat and then strangled her, before raping her naked corpse. Any viewers should be warned of the savage and brutal nature of this footage.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Violence, Beating, Thigh-High Stockings, Hand Strangling, Necro Face Fucking, Necro Tea Bagging, Necro Sex, Lifting, Dragging, Wrapped in Plastic, Body Play, Body Views, Stocking-Covered Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Knew Her Killer 2”

Starring Norah Nova 

Directed by JohnM 

Norah is settling in for a sexy evening at home. She walks around the house shutting off lights to set the mood for when her lover arrives. He hasn't texted her back yet, so she decides to curl up on the sofa for a cat nap. Norah takes care to hike up the tail of her silk robe, to expose her bubble butt. She always knew how to attract male attention...

Soon after she dozes off, a masked intruder creeps into the living room. He makes a beeline for the table with her phone and purse. While rifling through her belongings for cash and personal info, he glances over and notices Norah's booty beckoning to him. The masked man walks over, grabbing the growing bulge in his jeans. He squeezes Norah's ass and rubs his now-hard cock on her soft skin. The man pulls up Norah's shirt, exposing her perky little breasts and brush the head of his cock against her semi-erect nipple.

Norah can be a heavy sleeper, but not that heavy! She wakes up, startled. She leaps at her masked molester like a rabid spider monkey, clinging to the much larger man and giving him a hell of fight. In the struggle, his mask is ripped off and Norah recognizes him as an old lover named Jake. She's shocked to see him and tries to understand why he's doing this, but he pounces during her moment of hesitation. Jake wraps the silk belt of Norah's robe around her little neck and shoves her down onto the couch. Norah is helpless under Jake's weight and can do nothing to stop him from tightening the improvised garrote around her throat.

Jake throttles the life out of Norah with the thin blue strip. Her eyes bulge red and the veins in her neck rise from her skin. Once he sees the light drain from her eyes, Jake hastily wipes any of his prints off of Norah's belongings and makes to leave. However, the bulge in his pants demands that he stay a bit longer. Jake proceeds to fuck Norah's dead mouth, feeling it slowly cool around his hot meat. He picks her tiny body up and drapes her over the end of the couch. Picking her skinny legs up, he thrusts his angry shaft into her tight slit. She used to whine when he shove his cock in too rough, but she's perfectly silent now. Jake pulls out and fires a massive load of splooge all over Norah's fit abdomen. Her new man can handle the clean-up...

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Partial Nudity, Glasses, Petite, Asleep, Groping, Fondling, Strangling, Garrote strangulation, Death, Necro, Necro Face Fucking, Necro Fucking, Cumshot, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Bridal Shower Massacre”

Starring Moka Mora, Mary Jane, Sylvia Strange, & Harley

Directed by JohnM

Soon to be a newlywed, Moka is having a small bridal shower with her best friends. Harley congratulates Moka on her engagement and Moka reminds her friends about her ex, Chad, and how much happier she is with her new man. Mary Jane and Sylvia hand Moka a gift: a giant double-sided dildo that Moka has apparently been coveting! The girls giggle and dance; not a care in the world and sure they will live long, happy lives.

Suddenly, their merriment is torn asunder when the aforementioned Chad storms in. He's raving mad and wildly pointing a gun! Moka begs him to calm down, but he demonstrates that is not an option by firing 2 rounds into Harley. The poor girl slumps to the floor dead. Sylvia starts panicking, Chad silences her squawking with a deadeye shot to her dome. Blood sprays in the air and one of Sylvia's hair clips ricochets off a nearby wall, mingling with a splatter of skull and brain. Mary Jane is next, by this time she knows there is no escape, and empties her mind as the hollow point enters her pretty head.

By this point, Moka is insane with fear and grief. She drops to her knees begging for mercy, pawing suggestively at Chad's crotch. Chad briefly entertains the idea of letting Moka blow him like her life literally depends on it. He has other desires though. Two quick shots to Moka's chest fatally damage her aorta. She dies within seconds on the couch, with Chad comforting her.

Once she is gone, Chad goes to work on their bodies. Mary Jane and Sylvia both have absolutely insane racks, so Chad's first priority is freeing their phenomenal tits. His cock hardens at the sight of them flopping out of their tops. He strips Harley and Moka next. Chad proceeds to indulge in a necro smorgasbord of foot fucking, fondling, pussy licking, and ass eating. He saves the last for Moka's gorgeous dead pussy. Once he's had his fill, his senses return and he makes a hasty exit. Moka's new man can handle the clean-up.

Fetish Elements: Partial Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Violence, Shooting, Belly Shot, Head Shot, Blood, Begging, Terror, Death, Necro, Necro Fucking, Necro Foot Fucking, Pantyhose, High Heels, Flop, Multi-Girl, Multi-Shooting, Body Views, Nylon-Clad Foot Views. 

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“What’s On The Bed?”

Starring Zoey Clark

Directed by JohnM

It's poor Zoey. She's been left lying on the bed, preserved in her plastic wrap sarcophagus. Her unblinking eyes taking in everything but seeing nothing. The man re-enters the room after his brief absence. He had to clean up after their initial encounter. Now that she is his perfect dead doll, he can really take his time and indulge his dark desires.

He lovingly unwraps Zoey from her artificial cocoon, then begins to disrobe her. Her dead gaze meets his affectionate stare and they kiss. He bites her lip, savoring the taste of her. He feels his cock twitching in his boxers and moves his mouth from her perky tits to her cute little box. He works his tongue admirably against her cold, unfeeling clit. It wasn't until he ate a dead girls pussy that he discovered the difference between just doing it for her pleasure and actually enjoying it in its own right.

His cock is fully hard now and begging for Zoey's cool flesh. He straddles her tits and shoves his girthy meat into Zoey's little mouth. Throat fucking feels best when there's no gag reflex to protest. Next, he slides his into her cunt, moistened from the saliva his thorough licking earlier. Did she just move? He wraps his hands around his victims throat and squeezes as he thrusts into her, just to be sure. Finally, he fires a stream of hot cum across the length of her cold body and leaves Zoey sprawled across his bed. He'll need to clean up again and then prepare her for long term storage.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Plastic Wrapped, Nudity, Stripping, High Heels, Pantyhose, Foot Fetish, Fondling, Kissing, Lip Biting, Nipple Sucking, Necro Face Fucking, Necro Fucking, Necro Pussy Licking, Choking, Hand Strangle, Limp, Dragging, Rolling, Lifting, Cumshot, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Sylvia's Sentence”

Starring Sylvia Strange

Directed by JohnM

Poor Sylvia has been taken captive by a psychopath! She trembles in fear in his makeshift dungeon as she awaits her terrible fate. Her captor enters and orders her against a wooden pillar, where he ties her hands behind her back with rough rope, then binds her to the pillar. Perfectly helpless, Sylvia can only whimper while her assailant strips off her blouse, exposing her incredible natural rack. Watch it heave as she takes in each terrified breath!

The sight of Sylvia's sweet flesh gets the madman's blood up. He takes aim with a pistol and fires three quick shots clustered around Sylvia's belly button. A gruesome mix of shock and agony washes over her face. She looks down and sees blood pouring from the wounds. Using her gorgeous hangers as target practice, the attacker fires two shots into each breast. Her torso perforated, Sylvia slumps down to the base of the pillar, lifeless.

Her killer unties her and moves her body to an improvised bed of cardboard. Now, he can take his time and really savor her amazing boobs. He admires his handiwork in the placement of the bullet holes... yet he feels like he needs one more brushstroke to complete his masterpiece. The psycho-killer points the barrel of his gun between Sylvia's milky thighs and unloads one more round directly into her pussy at point blank range. Blood sprays in the air around her abdomen, and it appears Sylvia will be experiencing a "heavy day".

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Partial Nudity, Short Skirt, Stripping, Terror, Rope, Bondage, Shooting, Blood, Belly Shot, Boob Shot, Breast Fondling, Pussy Shooting, Pussy Rubbing, Death, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Innocence Lies Bleeding”

Starring Kirsten

Directed by JohnM

A crazed mad man looking for revenge targets an innocent, young girl, inflicting a sadistic retribution for the sins of her father. Taken by surprise by a scruffy, Justin Timberlake look-a-like, the frightened blonde is brought to an abandoned house, made to strip naked and tied down, spread eagle, on the bed. Bruised and bloody, her voice ragged from screaming, she has been tortured for hours. Using an ice pick to inflict painful stab wounds on her tender flesh, the man begins to tire of his little game. When he gets his hands on a gun, he puts a bullet in her chest and plays with the wound, tasting her blood as she gasps, her lungs filling with fluid. She soon dies and he makes his get away, leaving her frail, broken corpse on the bloody sheets.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Nudity, Rope Bondage, Spread Eagle, Terror, Torture, Ice Pick, Stabbing, Shooting, Blood, Special FX, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1472X1080 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Hanging Reset”

Starring Audrey Holiday

Directed by JohnM

We have front row seats to the execution of Audrey Holiday. She is understandably apprehensive approaching the noose, but maintains her dignity as the guard binds her hands and places the noose over her hooded head. The trapdoor beneath her feet springs open and Audrey plunges suddenly into the blackness below. Something went wrong! The rope snapped and Audrey crashed to the cement floor in the room below with a sickening thud.

She moans on the floor as she regains her senses. The guard rushes in, concerned for Audrey's well-being... the irony of which is not lost on Audrey. She maintains her poise and sense of humor throughout the terrifying ordeal. Audrey senses an opportunity to get one last amazing fuck in before she dies. She rides the guard's big cock reverse-cowgirl like the governor himself were watching. Each time she bounces her ass down, the guard's thick prick slides into her dripping slit and slams against the ceiling of her cunt, giving her g-spot and absolute deep tissue massage!

The thorough deep-dicking and explosive cum shower offer Audrey a rare opportunity for catharsis in such a trying time. In the afterglow of her thunderous orgasms, an air of serenity washes over her and she accepts her fate. The guard promises to make it quick and her loving sexecutioner leads the blindfolded beauty back to the top of the gallows scaffold. This time the rope holds true and the noose snaps tight around Audrey's neck. Despite the guard's intentions, she does hang and suffer for some time before expiring. Her cum-basted body hangs deliciously in the warm light, reminiscent of a butcher shop window.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Prisoner, Uniform, Handcuffs, Rope, Bondage, Terror, Thigh-High Stockings, Garter Belt, Fucking, Sex, Cumshot, Blindfold Noose, Hanging, Death, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Unfinished Job”

Starring Olive, Penny Lay, Kate Kenzi, & Verronica Kirei

Directed by JohnM

We join Penny, Kate, and Verronica as they enjoy a nice group soak in luxurious spa tub. They're basking in the afterglow of a night of partying and marathon lesbian three-way fucking. The girls giggle and reminisce about all of the fun they had. Soon, exhaustion and the nice, warm water lull the ladies into a pleasant doze. They never hear Olive enter the room.

A paid killer with stunning looks, Olive has nerves of steel as she stalks close to her unsuspecting prey. She places the barrel of her silenced pistol against Verronica's head and pulls the trigger. The suppressed sound is barely audible and the other two girls continue snoozing, undisturbed. Next is Kate. Olive fires a slug into her skull from point blank range. Penny is still sleeping between her two dead friends. Since she is the primary target, Olive wants her to be awake for this.

A splash of water to the face wakes Penny. She is surprised and annoyed to be awoken, but once she sees that her friends have been murdered, she grows defiant. Penny informs Olive that her boyfriend is a dangerous man, and that the assassin would be wise to spare her. Olive laughs in Penny's face before bursting her bubble: Olive was hired by Penny's lover! It seems his grown tired of Penny's repeated lesbian dalliances and infidelities. Penny is shaken, she realizes she has no recourse. She tries to beg for her life, but Olive dispatches her with four shots to the belly and chest. Penny slinks down in the tub, once again joining her friends.

As she's packing away her weapon, Penny's boyfriend enters the room to make sure the job has been done adequately. He is angered when he learns that Olive didn't confirm Penny's death and sure enough, when he checks the bathroom, Penny is still coughing blood and clinging to life. This man does not tolerate incompetence. Olive begs for a chance to finish the job, even offering up her gorgeous self as an offering to appease him. The man is unmoved, killing Olive with her own weapon. He takes her up on her kind offer though, and fucks her on the side of the tub as she bleeds out. Like a good killer, he shoots Olive again to make sure the job is finished.

Before leaving this scene of carnage, the killer decides to bid one final good-bye to Penny. He lays her on the side of the tub, shoving his cock into her dying pussy. Each labored breath tightened her twat around his dick. His unfaithful lover finally expires as he fucks her. The killer makes his exit, leaving his slutty ex to rot alongside her lesbian lovers.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Lesbian, Violence, Shooting, Head Shot, Belly Shot, Blood, Fucking, Multi-Girl, Multi-Shooting, Necro, Necro Fucking, Posing, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Market for Murder”

Starring Penny Lay & Pepper Hart

Directed JohnM

Penny is a sexy real estate agent trying to make a sale. Little does she know that the prospective buyer that she is showing around has more on his mind than hard wood floors or granite counter tops; he’s looking to make a killing. Waiting until the two of them are all alone in a secluded house, he suddenly lashes out, knocking her unconscious. He begins to undress her, groping and fondling her defenseless body. She awakens to feel him already thrusting inside her. Panicked, she tries to escape, but grabs her by the throat and strangles her until her struggles cease. Then he continues to fuck her. After the deed is done, the owner of the house ruins his escape, so he has to kill her, as well. Two sexy ladies mean two sexy corpses. Not bad for a day of house hunting.

Fetish Elements:  Explicit Sexual Content, Thigh-High Stockings, High Heels, Stripping, Limp Fetish, Flop Fetish, Violence, Knock Out, Fondling, Pussy Licking, Sex, Fondling, Terror, Hand Strangling x 2, Carrying, Lifting, Limp, Necro Sex, Internal Cumshot, 2 Girl Strangle, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Deadly Negotiations 2”

Starring Ember Stone

Tax season has come and gone, and Max is late with his filing again. He enlists the help of cute, bookish accountant, Ms. Ember Stone. It quickly becomes obvious that Max will need to bend the rule quite a bit on his forms in order to avoid paying an arm and a leg to Uncle Sam. Unfortunately, Ms. Stone wants to do things by the book and refuses Max's suggestions to help him fudge the numbers.

Annoyed by her morals, Max secretly grabs his pistol hidden beneath his chair and aims it under the table at Ms. Stone's prude pussy. A shot rings out and Ember's eyes widen. Searing pain surges throw her lower abdomen. Max just shot her in the pussy! She gasps for air and looks around in disbelief. Max calmly walks around the table and slides out Ember's chair. All she can do is look on in horror as Max unbuttons her blouse and fondles her pierced titties while she bleeds out.

Bang! Bang! Max fires more shots into Ember's belly and torso. She falls out of the chair and crumples into a heap on the carpet. Clawing and ripping at her pantyhose, Max crudely removes them so that he can get to Ember's sweet cunt. Still gurgling and clinging to life, Ember sputters blood with every thrust as Max coldly fucks her to death. Her coughs and whines are music to his ears. When he finishes up and Ember is still lingering, Max fires a final bullet into her, finally killing her. He shoves her stupid forms into her coy little mouth and leaves to find a real crooked accountant.

Fetish Elements: Partial Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Violence, Shooting, Pussy Shot, Belly Shot, Blood, Peril, Terror, Rape, Fucking, Pantyhose, High Heels, Multi-Shooting, Death, Necro, Body Views. 

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Sneaking Away”

Starring Mary Jane

Directed by JohnM

A troubled couple sneak away to a private, secluded part of a building, hoping for a bit of impromptu intimacy. They make out like high school sweethearts, hands groping each other’s bodies, as they give in to their desires. She starts to undo his belt, anxious to feel his hard cock, but he says “no”. Nervous about being caught, he tries to fend off his over amorous lover, but she is persistent. In a flash of anger, the man lashes out, knocking her unconscious. His fragile mind shocked at his own violence, at the sight of beautiful girl lying still and bleeding on the bed. He lays down next to her and starts to caress her smooth skin, but tenderness gives way to lust, and he is soon thrusting inside of her.

She awakens to the weight of his body laboring on top of her, his stiff manhood working its way deeper with each assault on her cunt. Scrambling to escape the onslaught merely renews his anger and he grabs a length of discarded pantyhose and strangles her with it. The two wrestle on the bed, lovemaking turned into a desperate, writhing struggle, until her movements stop forever. Just one more torrid romance in which there is no happy ending.

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Disheveled, Kissing, Groping, Violence, Knocked Out, Nipple Sucking, Sex, Garrote Strangling, Body Play, Body Views. 

HOW TO BUY