PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tank Girl
What is your main fetish?: Blue,
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See above
Referral: johnm

PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

Post by Tank Girl »

This is where my new ads will start.
"It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."
Tank Girl
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

Post by Tank Girl »

"Beyond the Black Curtain"
Starring Rachel James
Directed By JohnM

Rachel is on a date and what the man shows her promises to be beyond her imagination.

This has A LOT. One of Rachel's BEST performances!!!

Story Summary:

A dates gets weird when the man shows her what is beyond the black curtain. She was hoping for some weed, but instead, gets a chokehold.

She is hoisted up on a winch, her arms stretch overhead. The man then torments and hits her. He beats her with his fists as she tried to fight him. Then he beats her with a bat, and she starts to loose her feisty ambition and now just wants to live through this night.

Later, he comes at her with a cattle prod, jolting her into further submission. She is in tears by the end and so weak.

He brings her water, but only a sip before pouring it over her head.

Threatening her with a large knife, he cuts off some of her clothes then brutally flogs her. Next he tasers her until she passes out.

He is back with the knife, putting it to her neck, then cutting off more clothes. She os covered in sweat. More punching and choking.

She is thrown down on a dirty mattress and he binds her. He sexually assaults her, oral, and fingering, then a toy.

He forces her to gag on his cock, then rapes her repeatedly until he is satisfied.

He gets a final blowjob, then murders her, but brutal, long strangling with a rope.

He leaves her corpse sprawled out for later disposal.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Choke Hold, Unconscious, AOH, Punching, Hitting, Beating, Ball Gag, Thigh Highs, Hair Pulling, Baseball Bat Beating, Cattle Prod, Water, Knife Play, Clothes Cutting, Flogging, Tasering, Forced Fingering, Rape, Forced Orgasm, Restraints, Nipple Twisting, Forced Oral, Forced BJ, Screaming, Terror, Choking, Dildo, Vibrator, Gagging, Sweat, Cum Shot, Intense--REALLY Intense Garrote Strangling, Body Views. Nylon Feet Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.
PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

This movie presented in High Definition
1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Get the latest updates and search 100's of movies at PKF UPDATES!

If all this sounds confusing and you are a first time customer, email me,
and I will give you an incentive to try one of these methods.
Send me an email with subject: INCENTIVE to johnm.pkf@gmail.com
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"My Dead Little Cheerleader"
Starring Loni Legend
Directed By JohnM

He killed her recently and now his present to himself lie in his bed, wrapped in clear plastic. He worked slowly—removing the duct tape, her young, precious body moving to his jerking tugs. He occasionally caresses her form though the plastic.

Once she is free, he works on undressing his lovely cheerleader doll. She does not resist his gentle hands as he works her clothing off down to her cotton bra and panties. Such a virginal looking girl, so innocent she was in life as he watched her from a far—talking and playing after school. Not she was his to enjoy.

After caressing her and playing with her, it was time to enjoy her. He slides in with some resistance. She was a virgin after all as he feels her tight walls hugging his cock. He fucks her slowly at first, then with more and more passion, ultimately unloading in her and at the same time shoving her off the bed in heap.

He regains his composure as she lie, cold on the floor. He places her back on the bed and continues to spend some time with her, moving her about. When he is finished, he wraps her back up for later.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Sexual Content, Stripping, Necro, Flopping, Carrying, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Cheerleader's Last Day"
Starring Trisha Parks
Directed By JohnM

ImageImage

They were vile, horrible men and they found their next target. A 19yo cheerleader. After watching the spy footage they took earlier, the plan was confirmed. They would come for her this afternoon, right before she left for practice.

They were waiting for her as she walked into her kitchen. Once they got her downstairs, the onslaught began. First, they made sure she was threatened enough to comply. But she was mad, scared…no, absolutely terrified. And they lived for that.

The assault started on the couch, rubbing her young body, feeling her everywhere. They ripped into some of her outfit. Then on the floor, where they could lay her out and get a good look. Fingering of her young, tight pussy, then licking. Back and forth the men played with their pretty toy.

Soon, they were stuffing her mouth hole with their cocks. The tried to keep them out, but choking her forced her mouth right open. Back and forth, fucking her mouth—gagging her.

Now, they were fucking her—taking turns fucking her young pussy, this wholesome cheerleader, once the captain of her high school cheerleading squad, and now, after graduation, their coach and mentor. They would destroy her.

They fucked her pussy and mouth and when they were warmed up, it was time to take her to the bedroom.

Now, an hour or more has past since they attacked her, and brutally molested and raped her—in her own home, while her parents are out of the country traveling. Time for round 2.

They shoved a bottle in her—painfully. But after that, they used her own vibrator to force her to orgasm, watching her thrash and eyes rolling. Then, it was time to warm her up with fingers in her ass. After the fingers, it was cocks….big cocks to stretch out her tiny asshole. They took turns raping her ass in several positions until he was sore and exhausted.

But they were not finished. They god her down on her knees and made her suck them again. This time would be her last, but she stilled hoped they would just leave, so she made sure she did everything they asked. Licking their balls, gagging, letting them pull her hair. Finally, each man came in her mouth.

Now they are finished with her. Her own purple stocking was quickly wrapped around her neck and she was pulled upright, then brought to the bed, face down. She choked, eyes wide, tongue out as they held her down. Later, they rolled her over, continuing to strangle her as one of the men molested her pussy some more. After a while, she slowed until eventually, her short life was gone.

After she lay, sprayed out on her parents bed for a time, they picked her up and carried her off.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Spying/Voyeur, Cheerleader, Attack, Assault, Rape, Forced Fingering, Forced BJ, Forced Double BJ, 2 on 1, Clothes Ripping, Begging, Pleading, Crying, Groping, Gagging, Drooling, Cuffing, Restraints, Bottle Rape, Forced Orgasm, Bondage Restraint, Anal Rape, 2 on 1 Anal, Nylon Garrote Strangle, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

PART 1

PART 2

PART 1

PART 2

PART 1

PART 2

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

THE STRANGLING ROOM
Starring: Ashlee

In the future, the laws are meant not to protect people, but two control them, while keeping the very few wealthy and in power.
The world is mired by overpopulation. The strict laws help control this growth by removing those who commit crimes.
Any crimes.
This has created a very obedient society in which few obvious crimes are committed.
Sometimes those in charge create a crime to remove a person from the population.
The punishment is the same for all crimes.
They end up in…
The Strangling Room.

FETISH ELEMENTS: Nudity, Sexual Content, Stripping, Necro, Flopping, Carrying, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

This movie is presented in High Definition, 1280X720 MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options. Get the latest updates and search 100's of movies at PKF UPDATES!

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Fuck Murder Toy"
Starring Zoey Laine
Directed By JohnM

She carefully dressed for the party. Finishing her makeup, she put on her stalkings, shoes and dress. She looked herself over. Sexy. She headed out.

He sat, looking over his newspaper. A normal day for him. Sipping his coffee.

Time to check on his toy.

She was tied up on the bed. He had plenty of fun with her since abducting her the night before outside some collage party he was stalking out.

He now fucked his prize in every way he could. He could do whatever he wanted. She was his.

When it was over, he wrapped a nylon around her next and murdered her. Oh, she fought hard. They never want to be murdered. Understandable. So much life ahead. Not for her though.

He liked to play with them as he did it. Catch and release a bit, then he fucked her as he killed her, feeling her pussy tighten as the garrote did around her neck.

Then, he got her up on her knee and fucked her mouth as he strangled her. Eventually, she fell limp and he kept fucking her mouth until he came on her.

He left his toy sprawled out on the bed. There would be time for some more fun later.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Dressing, Makeup, Rope Bondage, Thigh Highs, Sweat, Rape, Forced Oral, Forced BJ, Nylon Garrote Strangle, Necro BJ, Necro Sex, Multiple Cum Shots, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Basic Failure"
Starring Karma Leone and Ivy Jones
Directed by JohnM

The girls are in a spy training course. First, they play a game. They must each masturbate with dildos, the first girl to orgasm runs and hides, the other pursues.

In game 1, Karma loses, and is shot. Ivy then is distracted by her attractive body and molests her. The instructor comes in and fails her, by shooting Ivy. She collapses on top of Karma.

In game 2, Karma runs and hides, shooting Ivy when she comes in. She then molests her body. Once again, the instructor fails her, and shoots Karma, causing her to collapse on Ivy.

Later, the instuctor calls his failing students into his office for the final test. he has them both strip and orgasm, ass checks touching until they cum.

When finished, he has them stand on a well places carpet, tells them to raise their arms, then shoots them with live rounds in the belly. They both fall dead--Ivy stretched across Karma's body.

Both have failed. Time for new recruits.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Sexual Content, Stripping, Masturbation, Dildos, Shooting--as part of a game, Shooting, 4X Belly, Multishot, Fondling, Body Views, Body Piles, Foot Views.

1920X1080 MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Double Car Strangle"
Starring Ashley Lane, Kiki Sweet, Lily LaBeau
Directed by JohnM

Ashley is lounging nude in her car on a beautiful sunny day. Ashley’s psychopath friend Kiki is waiting for the keen opportunity to ambush. Kiki wraps a cord around Ashley’s fragile neck and starts to brutally strangle her. Ashley fights and struggles, flailing around but eventually succumbs to Kiki’s will. As Kiki is gloating in what she is done, she too comes to the same fate.

Lily quickly wraps the garrote around Kiki’s neck taking revenge for what she has done to Ashley. Kiki is overcome by Lily’s strength and cannot fight anymore. Lily Leaves both Kiki’s and Ashley’s limp bodies in the car for the rangers to find.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Intense Garrote Strangling, Stripping, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

Direct Purchase Link:

Or, try these alternatives:

(Must have an established account)

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Taxi Driver"
Starring Rachel James
Directed By JohnM

Rachel dumped her prom date and is waiting for a cab. She had a horrible evening.

Later, she is in her apartment with the taxi driver, thinking he seems like a nice guy and might be good company.

Instead, he puts her out with chloroform, then molests her a bit before taking her to his dungeon.

There, he strings her up and torments her, slowly cutting off her beautiful dress.

He forces her to suck him off, then he finger bangs her, inserts a glass rod up her, and finally, forced her to orgasm with a vibrator--all while she is standing arms secured overhead.

Eventually, he gets her down for some hard sex, fucking the little prom bitch until he unloads in her.

He never lets them live. But, he got her to suck him off one more time---filling her face up with cum. Then, before she knows it, he has a garrote around her neck and pulls her violently up and off the ground--her legs off the floor. Then back down, for an intense strangle. Eventually, he had her on her stomach as he finished taking her young life.

He leaves her sprawled on the dirty mattress for later disposal.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Chloroform, Unconscious, Fondling, Molesting, Ball Gag, Blind Fold, Hand Cuffs, Overhead Suspension, Choking, Fingering, Forced Oral, Knife, Clothes Cutting, Spreader Bar, Nipple Twisting, Hair Pulling, Sweat, Glass Rod, Forced Orgasm, Choking, Rape, Forced, Facial, Garrote Strangle, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Sniper and Necro 2"
Starring Brooke Bliss and Ivy Aura
Directed by JohnM

Another day, another job for the assassin. This time, his target is a girl living with her roommate in a high-rise condo. The daughter of a man that a message needs to be sent to—by her murder of course. Unfortunately, for the roommate—no witnesses.
The girls get home from a long day of minimum wage labor and he sites them in. In moments, he has taken out his main target with a clean head shot, and before the other girl can barely react, she is killed too.

Minutes later he is in their condo, observing the two bodies. No signs of life. Now the fun starts.

He gets both girls on the couch and spends the next several minutes groping and stripping their warm dead bodies. He gets his cock out and lets their stocking clad feed rub on him. Once he is hard, it is time to fuck.

First, he fucks their mouths, then each of them.

After fucking them on the couch for a bit, he takes the roommate to the bed and fucks her hard and deep. Adding to the fun, he brings the other girl over and fucks her on top of the roommate. Double pussy fun—two warm holes are definitely better then one.

He changed positions and finishes—very satisfied, before leaving them sprawled on the bed for their loved ones to discover.

Message delivered and job well done.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Head Shot X2, Sniper, Fondling, Lifting, Carrying, Necro BJ X2, Necro Sex X2, Foot Job, Thigh Highs, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Financial Advisor"
Starring Trisha Parks
Directed By JohnM

Trish is a financial advisor meeting with some clients. But things turn ugly with there motives become nefarious as they get revenge for their father, who was screwed over by this woman bad advise.

She is drugged.

They molest her, then take her to the bedroom where she is tied spread eagle on the bed.

They torment her--both sexually and with a taser. They take their time with her---savoring the moment. Revenge is ever so sweet!

Her clothing is removed and they rape her using toys and eventually forcing her to give them oral.

They fuck her all ways until they are satisfied and leave her weak and begging to be let go. But they keep her busy with another round of forced oral.

In the end, they violently strangle her to death--leaving her lifeless husk sprawled on the bed.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Drugging, Unconscious, Tied Spread Eagle, Torment, Sexual Assault, Rape, Forced Oral, 2on1 Oral, 2on1 Sex, Taser, Dildo, Hitachi, Forced Orgasm, Stalkings, Garrote Strangling, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"What About Tim 2"
Starring Alice March
Directed by JohnM

Alice is on the phone with her girlfriend talking about the creep that always walks home with her after school. An older man, he seems nice enough--harmless, but can never seem to leave her alone.

She is home alone and suddenly discovers Tim standing in the kitchen with her. She does not panic--but talks to him. Turns out, she just wants to ask her out. She graciously turns him down, but he keeps asking, so finally, she completely snubs him and tells him to leave.

He is not so forgiving and shoots her in the back of the head. She falls dead, sprawled out on the kitchen floor.

He fondles her for a bit, the takes her into her parents bedroom, where he lays her out and molests her dead, teenage body.

He plays a lot with her foot and legs--even getting a foot job before he moves on to fucking her mouth and fucking her. Eventually he cums all over her dead body before leaving.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Head Shot, Fondling, Lifting, Carrying, Necro J, Necro Sex, Foot Job, Tights, Body Views, Foot Play, Foot Views.

1920X1080 MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Obsessed With DR. Pepper"
Starring Pepper Kester and Sunny Davidson
Directed By JohnM

Dr. Pepper on call at the hospital is enjoying her down time.

Bored after some time she decides to try one of these new sex pills out for women.

Soon the pills hits her and she is over whelmed by sexual desire.

She can’t help but start rubbing her self all over.

The desire grows stronger and stronger till she can’t help but tear her clothes off and starts rubbing her dripping wet pussy.

She licks and sucks on her toes and perfect feet.

She craves the surgeons cock deep inside her but since she can’t have it pulls out the next best thing, her hairbrush.

She fucks her pussy fast and hard dreaming of the cock that she wants.

Sucking on all of her toes, it feels so good.

She finally gets release with one of the best orgasms she has ever had leaving her self worn out and quickly falls asleep.

Knowing she is asleep one of the other creepy young doctors thats been obsessing over her walks in.

Pepper wakes up out of it fully dressed in her scrubs, questioning what just happened and gets ready to go home for the day, Making sure to take home those wonderful pills of course.

Once she leaves her stalker comes back in to collect the brush for a prize.

Pepper is comfortably sitting at home till the obsessed young doctor decides he’s tired of her blowing him off once and for all.

Knocking her out with the brush she is left asleep for the obsessed doctor to play with.

Stripping her down and enjoying the body he has wanted for so long.

Its everything he’s ever wanted, so smooth, so soft.

Dr. Pepper wakes up as he’s sitting with her.

She fights to get away but the crazed doctor is overpowering her.

The obsessed doctor raps a rope around Peppers neck and pulls it tight.

Pepper does everything she can to get away but it seems no use.

They both struggle rolling around the floor.

Pepper Becomes weak and she’s loosing blood to her brain.

Slowly she dies at the will of her obsessed stalker.

Finally he has exactly what he wants to do what ever her wants with.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Graphic Sexual Content, Masturbation, Unconscious, Choking, Garrote Strangle, Carrying, Fondling, Stripping, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Hanged for Treason"
Starring Pepper Kester and Sunny D.
Directed By JohnM

Pepper has been caught and charged for treason.
She awaits her punishment in her cell.

The guard comes in, Taking off she shackles and telling her to strip.
In his strong accent he lets her know that the cameras are turned off.

He throws her down on the bench and starts to tear her panties off.
he viciously pulls out his cock and slides it.
Holding her down as she fights and cries.

He Rapes her and fucks her brutally.
Pepper can do nothing but cry and take it.
When he’s done with her, he leaves her naked laying there crying.

When pepper see’s the guard again it is time.
He brings her to the noose and reads her the sentence.

She is being charged for treason and will die by hanging.
He slips the noose around her neck.
In a quick moment she drops.
Struggling as she hangs with the rope around her neck.
Her feet kicks below her
the life slowly slips out of her.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Nudity,
Sexual Assault, Hanging, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

GMC8121
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is asphyxia, mainly hanging & strangling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about my fetish with other people who have the same interests, as well as see the content.
Referral: deadskirts

Post by GMC8121 »

Tank Girl wrote:"Hanged for Treason"
Starring Pepper Kester and Sunny D.
Directed By JohnM

Pepper has been caught and charged for treason.
She awaits her punishment in her cell.

The guard comes in, Taking off she shackles and telling her to strip.
In his strong accent he lets her know that the cameras are turned off.

He throws her down on the bench and starts to tear her panties off.
he viciously pulls out his cock and slides it.
Holding her down as she fights and cries.

He Rapes her and fucks her brutally.
Pepper can do nothing but cry and take it.
When he’s done with her, he leaves her naked laying there crying.

When pepper see’s the guard again it is time.
He brings her to the noose and reads her the sentence.

She is being charged for treason and will die by hanging.
He slips the noose around her neck.
In a quick moment she drops.
Struggling as she hangs with the rope around her neck.
Her feet kicks below her
the life slowly slips out of her.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Nudity,
Sexual Assault, Hanging, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Pepper hanged nude!? Looks awesome!! :excited: :clap: