PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tank Girl
What is your main fetish?: Blue,
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See above
Referral: johnm

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

Post by Tank Girl »

“Casting Couch”

Starring Aubrey Sinclair

Directed by JohnM

A pretty, young starlet naively accompanies a high power film producer to his home to read the script for a potential role in an upcoming movie. Little does she know that the depraved film-maker has his own movie in mind, one that will never be seen in theaters. Drugging her drink, he waits until she is incapacitated and then starts to grope her sexy body. When she tries to fight back, he holds a chloroform soaked cloth over her face until she is unconscious. She awakens bound and gagged, a spreader bar forcing her legs wide open. The man slices her clothes off her with a pair of scissors, assaulting her exposed cunt with both vibrator and dildo, unwanted orgasms causing her body to shake.

Dragging her to the bedroom, he shoves his cock down her throat and pounds her tight snatch in a brutal, sexual onslaught. Finally he cums, his pulsing cock emptying copious amounts of gonad gravy into her fertile womb. She curls up into a ball, weeping, as her attacker’s cum oozes from her battered cunt. Initially telling her that he would let her go, the man admits that he was lying and pulls out a length of rope. Using it as a garrote, he strangles the poor girl, as she twists and squirms, struggling to breathe. After an agonizing death, her corpse lies limply across the bed, the producer running off to his computer to edit the film he took, immortalizing her final hellish hours.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Drugged, Chloroform Knock Out, Clothing Destruction, Thigh-High Stockings, Nudity, Rope Bondage, Spreader Bar, Forced Orgasms, Hitachi, Electric Play, Terror, Torture, Dildo, Drool, Blowjob, Rough Sex, Hair Pulling, Cream Pie, Garrote Strangling, Body Play, Body Views, Stocking-Clad Foot Views. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Get the latest updates and search 100's of movies at PKF UPDATES!

If all this sounds confusing and you are a first time customer, email me,
and I will give you an incentive to try one of these methods.
Send me an email with subject: INCENTIVE to johnm.pkf@gmail.com
"It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."
Tank Girl
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.

Post by Tank Girl »

“Leotard Necro 3”

Starring Adria Rae

Directed by JohnM

Adria has dance tryouts coming up in a week. She's finally got the house to herself, so she makes the most of it by stretching out in the living room before she practices her routine. Little does she know, an intruder, Aaron, watches her from the second floor with lusting eyes. Aaron loads a tranquilizer dart into his blow gun and takes aim at Adria's luscious booty. With a sharp blow, the dart takes flight and strikes Adria in her left cheek. Before she can register what happened, the powerful sedative takes hold and she collapses to the floor.

Aaron fondles Adria's vulnerable body through her leotard. She smells delicious to him and he must have all of her. He bends her over his lap and probes her tight pussy with his finger. Needing to be inside her, he brings her to the kitchen counter and ravenously laps at her gorgeous cunt.

Adria's eyes flutter open as the drug wears off. She shrieks in terror at the sight of Aaron between her legs. Emboldened by her fear, he plungers his fingers harder into her pussy and meets her frightened, pleading eyes with a cold stare. He raises his silenced 9mm and fires a hunk of lead into her bosom. She gasps for air and coughs. Aaron fires again in her chest. He moves to her side and forces his erect cock into her hand. Aaron forces her to jerk him off as he traces her lines with the silenced muzzle of his pistol. The smell of blood and gunpowder is sharp in the air.

Aaron fires more rounds into Adria as his pleasure mounts. He shoves his cock into her mouth and forces her to choke on it with her dying breaths. Satisfied but not yet finished, Aaron rolls Adria's body around so that he can lick her dead pussy and fuck her once more.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Partial Nudity, Leotard, Dart Gun, Tranquilizer Dart, Fondling, Fingering, Terror, Pleading, Sobbing, Multi-Shooting, Blood, Effects, Blow Job, Drool, Necro, Necro Pussy Eating, Necro Fucking, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

Don't forget to check out:
http://www.pkfstudios.com/shooters/
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Timmy”

Starring Heidi Robbins

Directed by JohnM

Something had always been off about Timmy. A big, strong boy, he was huge compared to other children his age, but his mind never developed much beyond that of a sixth grader. He had a cruel streak in him that earned him a reputation as a bully and if a neighborhood pet went missing he was the first person people suspected. No one talks about the incident that happened at summer camp, but Timmy never returned home, instead being sent to a court mandated facility. His sister missed her big brother, but not his leering stare or the creepy feeling she had whenever he was skulking around.

So when she heard that he had been released, she became somewhat concerned. Already anxious, and working alone in a large theater, the strange noise she heard in the cavernous building brought goose bumps to her skin. Looking around for the source of the sound, she is grabbed by large, strong arms and blacks out. When she awakens, she naked and tied to a chair, a noose around her neck and her brother looming over her with a knife in his hand. Heidi’s ordeal is violent and terrifying, her anguished cries and fear-filled face perfectly expressing the horror and agony the young girl suffers at the hands of Timmy. They’ll finally be together, but only one of them will be breathing when it’s all over.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Taboo, Brother/Sister, Nudity, Rope Bondage, Knife Play, Terror, Torture, Forced Blowjob, Beating, Garrote Strangling, Necro Sex, Cumshot, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1442X1058 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“What’s in the Box 5”

Starring Jill Kassidy

Directed by JohnM

I think after the first four boxes that were delivered mysteriously to Aaron’s door, he kinda has an idea of what’s in the box. Far from ruining any sense of surprise, just the sight of the plain, cardboard container starts his heart pumping madly in his chest, sweaty hands wrestling the suspicious looking package inside. He has to calm down a bit before he actually looks inside.

His excitement rose as he unwrapped her from the clear plastic and lay her out on the rug. She was so beautiful! Young and fresh and perfect, a pretty, little doll without a flaw or a mark on her. He tried to be gentle as he undressed her. He knew he didn’t need to, but she was so small and fragile, so light that it was really no work at all. The throbbing erection that ached between his legs demanded to be inside her, but he just had to taste her first. She was an afternoon of pure joy, the ideal lover. Her impermanence made his brief time with her all the more special. Then he would just have to wait until the next box arrives.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, High Heels, Limp Fetish, Stripping, Dragging, Caressing, Fondling, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Sex, Rolling, Cumshot, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Killer Nurse”

Starring Valentina Nappi

Directed by JohnM

The assassin Valentina has tracked her target Aaron to a remote hospital facility. Disguised as a nurse, she's infiltrated his care team. Unbeknownst to Valentina, Aaron has been tipped off to her presence and has laid a trap for her.

Ready to make the kill, she creeps into Aaron's room with a k-bar tactical knife. She spies Aaron's form under the mass of blankets on his bed and lunges with the knife. Valentina is shocked when the blade slides easily into pillows and mattress, sending down feathers into the air

Suddenly, Aaron closes in from behind and forces Val's weapon into her own gut. She gasps briefly then passes out from the agony. Aaron grabs his snubnose revolver from the night stand and prods Valentina's body with it. She awakens with a sputter and Aaron tells her that if she wants to live, she needs to lay there and bleed while he fucks her gorgeous tits.

Aaron slides his cock between Valentina's beautiful melons and stares at the look of anguish on her face as he thrusts. He forces his gun into her mouth. Valentina pleads for him not to shoot her. He laughs and fires a round into her breast. She screams as Aaron cums all over her tits and neck.

With an evil grin on his face, Aaron begins sliding the barrel of the revolver into Valentina's pussy. "No!", she begs, but that just emboldens him. He goes deep and faster, practically fisting Valentina with the cruel, cold weapon. Once his gun has had it's fun, Aaron climbs on Val and thrust his still hard cock into her aching cunt.

Right as Aaron climaxes with a shudder, he takes aim at Valentina's chest again and fires a second round into her boob. She dies as he fills her with hot jizz. To add insult to injury, Aaron takes Valentina's knife and stabs it into her pussy. As a final humiliation, Aaron scrawls a single word across Valentina's chest in her own blood: "LOSER".

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Stabbing, Stripping, Shooting, Multi-Shooting, Blood, Terror, Necro Fuck, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1920X1080 HD Quality 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“About Last Night 2”

Starring Lexi Tawny

Directed by JohnM

After a crazy night at the club, hot emo girl, Lexi, wakes up, still wearing her sexy, black dress and in an unfamiliar bed. Wracking her bleary head to remember the events of last night, her thoughts are interrupted when a man, dressed in only a towel, walks in. He seems nice enough, showering her with compliments and telling her how much fun he had last night, but when she tries to leave, his demeanor changes. At first, he tries to convince her to stay, but when she insists on leaving, he attacks her. She fights, but he overpowers her easily, wrestling her to the bed and strangling her. They thrash about, her face a mask of terror, until she dies gasping for air.

With his guest in a more accommodating mood, he proceeds to undress her, tasting her pink pussy and massaging her soft tits. His hard cock fucks her mouth and then her tight cunt. He uses her greedily, slamming into her yielding holes until he can no longer hold back and explodes inside her. A fog of contentment calms him, the consummation of their relationship a joyous event. He’s so happy she decided to stay!

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Upskirt, Panties, Nudity, Struggle, Hand Strangle, Garrote Strangle, Terror, Stripping, Rolling, Necro Face Fucking, Necro Sex, Limb Play, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Fatal Consequence” Starring Shavelle Love Directed by JohnM

She figured out a way to get a more money and do less work. When her flirty boss inferred that she would net advancement at work for sex, she decided to go for it. Unfortunately, it did not go well and she ended up having to blackmail him.

What's done is done. Now she can sit around and get a paycheck. Or, so she thought. A man burst into her apartment, looking for the "so called" tape--a video of the encounter--she was using to as leverage. Only, she really did not make it. It was a bluff.

Now, she had a gun in her mouth and she could see the errors in her thinking. Fuck. Too late. This goon meant business, and beat the shit out of her, cuffed her, and strangled her with a belt til she was nearly out. Then he takes her to the bedroom for some serious compelling.

She was ready to talk of course. Ready to give up, just to live though this. The man did not care. He was in in for the pain and deviance. He put her though the paces. Periodically choking her. Twisting her nipples, pulling her hair. Cutting her clothing. Fingering her. Using a bottle on her. Tazering her.

When he was done, she was a mess, and it was time to fuck her. He fucked her mouth for a bit the moved on to her. He pounded her in various positions until she curled up into a ball, savaged and exhausted.

One more thing. A final blowjob to make him happy. And she did it, thinking he would let her go. Only, he had other plans as he lifted her up by the next and tossed her on the bed. Then he was on her, throttling her, watching her thrash, kick and spasm until she was a hollow dead shell.

Still wanting more, he fucked her corpse until he unloaded inside her. Looking over her phone, there might be someone else still to kill. Who knows. He leaves.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Beating, Belt Strangle, Hand Strangle, Torment, Crying, Forced BJ, Sexual Assault, Tazer, Bottle, Fingering, Sweat, Clothes Cutting, Necro Sex, Body Views.

Direct Purchase Link:

Or, try these alternatives:

(Must have an established account)

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“First, and Last, Massage”

Starring Brandy Alexander

Directed by JohnM

A young, innocent girl, just graduated from high school, is looking forward to a bright future, filled with many first experiences. Today, she is excited to receive her first massage. She’s nervous, but her friends have all raved about how great it is to get a massage, so she eagerly peels off her clothes and lays on the padded table. At first, it feels amazing; strong hands rubbing warm oil onto her soft skin and tight muscles. Then, the chloroform-soaked rag comes out.

Now she’s never been more relaxed, a limp, floppy body for the masseuse to play with. He lets his hands roam over her luscious body, lips and tongue sucking at her nipples, while slick fingers slide into her tight cunt. He is in heaven with his new toy, but then she wakes up. Shocked at being so brazenly molested, she struggles to break free of the man’s embrace, but in his attempts to restrain her, he snaps her neck like a Kit-Kat bar. Once more, she goes limp. Not the ideal outcome for the massage therapist, but he’s a glass half full type of guy.

Resuming his groping and fondling of the lifeless girl, he become hard and frees his growing erection. Fucking her face, and then her defenseless cunt, he uses her corpse for his pleasure, busting his nut all over her chest and tits. Being well prepared, he then drapes a large sheet of plastic over her. Now she is ready to be wrapped and transported for a clandestine disposal deep in a nearby forest. You don’t get much more relaxed than that.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Nudity, Massage, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Nipple Play, Chloroform, Limp, Floppy, Foot Fetish, Neck Snap, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Face Fuck, Necro Sex, Cumshot, Carrying, Plastic Wrapped, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1472X1080 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Lovely Evening”

Starring Shavelle Love

Directed by JohnM

It’s spy vs. spy when sexy Shavelle ruins a lovely evening by pulling a gun on her date. Demanding a stolen flash drive, she smiles as he hands it over at gun point, the feeling of power and control making her wet. The tables turn as the booby trapped flash drive explodes, gravely wounding Shavelle, who falls to the floor unconscious. The man straddles her chest, fucking her huge tits, using her own blood for lubrication. Wanting to hear her scream, he wakes her up with a bullet to the gut. She continues to wail and moan in agony, as he roughly fucks the bleeding agent. Ready to finally end the evening, the man ends her suffering by plunging a knife through her back. After blowing a load on her dead body, his cum mixing with her blood, her shoves the barrel of her gun into her cunt and leaves for his next mission.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Evening Gown, Panties, High Heels, Disheveled, Violence, Blood, Belly Shot, Tit Fuck, Sex, Stabbing, Necro Sex, Cumshot, Pussy Insertion, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Out of Character”

Starring Aubrey Sinclair & Verronica Kirei

Directed by JohnM

Watch as a devious photographer fools a sexy, young girl into his chamber of horrors. There are red flags aplenty, such as the weeping, terrified girl, bound and gagged on the bed, but the silver tongued deviant talks her out of her clothes and into leather shackles. Evil he may be, but he has chosen two hot chicks, dressed in exquisitely seductive lingerie, so he definitely has taste. Not to mention a rock hard cock that he uses to tear up their little love holes. Cowing them into submission with a gun, he forces them to suck his stiff prick, sit on each other’s faces and fuck each other with a strap-on.

In the midst of the forced orgy, the man wraps a length of hose around one girl’s neck, strangling her to death, while the other looks on in horror. Once she is out of the way, he brings the other frightened girl to the basement, where he has arranged a noose and a stool. Hands bound behind her back, he orders her on the stool and places the noose around her neck. She begs and pleads to be set free, but nothing will dissuade him from his mission. Kicking the stool out from under her, her watches as she kicks and twitches and swings at the end of the rope. After she is dead, her takes her upstairs and, propping her on the body of the other girl, starts a night of necro fun. Say what you will about the demented photographer and his obscene hobby, but that is an artist with vision.

Fetish Elements: 2 Girls, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Ball Gag, Lingerie, Panties, Garter Belt, Thigh-High Stockings, Crying, Begging, Pleading, Handgun, Forced BJ, Drool, Forced Sex, Forced Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Strap-On Sex, Garrote Strangling, Hanging, Necro Sex, Body Pile, Cumshot, Body Play, Body Views, Stocking-Clad Feet Views.

HOW TO BUY

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Surprised Intruder"
Starring Maddie
Directed by JohnM

A young woman is getting ready for an important job interview. She wakes up, lays out her clothes, then goes to take a shower.

In intruder breaks into her condo. He is digging through her stuff, unaware that anyone is home. Suddenly, he hears someone coming and quickly hides in the closet.

From his vantage point, he watches as this beautiful woman gets ready to go out. She is wrapped in a towel, but quickly drops it exposing her gorgeous body.

She starts dressing, putting on her bra and panties, nylons, shoes, blouse and skirt. She finishes the ensemble with a nice sports jacket. She checks herself out in the mirror, then leaves.

The burglar exits the closet thinking--that was a close call. But, he was unaware she left her phone behind.

As he is digging through her jewelry box, he hears her come in and only manages to hide in a very obvious place--directly across from where she was now.

She grabbed her phone, turned around, and saw the man trying to conceal himself next to her armoire.

She screams. He shoots. A single shot--piercing her heat. She falls to the floor--a slight spasm, then is dead.

He walks over to the dead woman. Now, with some time to kill, he picks her up, flops her on the bed and removes her shoes and stockings, then fondles her feet.

He continues to explore her, removing some of her clothing, then letting his cock explore her warm wet mouth.

After a bit of them, he continues his exploration of her--this time letting his cock slide into her moist, tight, pussy. He fucks her for a long time, changing positions several times.

In the end, he shoots his cum all over her pussy mound. Tired, he grabs her jewelry box and leaves.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Shooting, Body Play, Foot Play, Lifting, Necro BJ, Necro Sex, Stockings, Foot Views, Body Views.

This movie presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

Direct Purchase Link:

Or, try these alternatives:

(Must have an established account)

CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Fuck Her Corpse 14: Dignity and Acceptance”

Starring Lea Lexus

Directed by JohnM

Lea is furious and defiant. She received a phone call from her evil rival Juan. He has discovered her and put a bounty on her head. The hitman is already on his way to her location, but she refuses to live rest of her life in fear... much less beg that scum Juan for mercy. She tells him that she will die with dignity and acceptance.

Lea strips out of her stuffy office clothes and slips into a tight, sheer white sun dress. Her bountiful melons and thick booty are fully on display. She slips off her black lace panties and dons her size 40 Gucci stiletto heels. If she has to die, she is going to leave a beautiful corpse.

Aaron the assassin creeps into the room as Lea readies her handgun. She tells him what she told Juan and turns to gaze outside her large window. She raises the pistol to her head, but before she can fire, Aaron fires two quick shots into her back. She turns to shoot back, but Aaron is too fast. He hits her again in the tits and in her lower belly. Lea moves as if to speak, but Aaron will hear none of it. The final bullet travels through Lea's skull and sprays her brains on the picture window in a fine pink mist pattern.

His work was done, now it was time for Aaron to play! As a male with two working eyes, he noticed Lea's insane body through her tight dress. He briefly plays with Lea's shoes and feet before moving between her legs. Aaron inspects Lea's pussy and the nearby gunshot wound. He fucks Lea's corpse missionary style and side by side, then bends her over a table and takes her from behind. Her generous rump shakes and jiggles as Aaron pounds away. The sight of Lea and the bloodlust he's worked up makes Aaron cum hard. He removes himself from Lea and, then, the scene of the crime.

Later in the morgue, Aaron pays Lea one last visit. He inspects her bullet wounds in more detail. He can see everything now that she is stripped and cleaned up. He places her stilettos back on her feet with tender care. Lea's feet once again spark a primal hunger in Aaron. He's rock hard and sliding his cock into her cold pussy before he realizes what's happening. Lea stares ahead lifelessly as Aaron finishes inside her again. "Accept that", he sneers.

As one final indignity, Aaron removes Lea's beloved stiletto from her foot and inserts the long narrow heel into her cunt. He takes care to point the toe straight up and carefully moves his hand away. To his delight, the shoe stays put in her pussy. "Dignity and acceptance... haha", he laughs to himself as he walks out.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Stripping, Shooting, Multi-Shooting, Blood, Head Shot, Necro Foot Fetish, Foot Sniffing, Necro Fuck, Necro Creampie, Post-mortem, Foot w/ Shoe Play, Necro Fucking w/ Stiletto Shoe Heel, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1920X1080 HD Quality 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“It’s Better This Way”

Starring Pepper Kester & Verronica

Directed by JohnM

Pepper Kester is the jealous redhead with the finest ass in the business and Verronica is her two-timing, lesbian lover with a great set of tits. Their night starts out splendidly, with a hot make out session that sends these two to the bedroom where they tear each other’s clothes off and go at it like horny high schoolers. After the torrid fuck fest, however, Pepper confronts Verronica about her cheating ways. She tries to apologize, but Pepper’s trust in her lover is irreparably broken.

Under the guise of forgiveness, Pepper positions herself behind the perfideous blonde and stealthily pulls out a length of cord. Wrapping it around Verronica’s neck, she pulls tight, strangling her beloved. Verronica twists and turns, desperate to breathe, but there is no escape. Fear and agony race through the blonde’s frenzied mind, until it finally succumbs to the lethal lack of oxygen. When Pepper feels the bitch’s struggles cease, she rolls the still twitching body over onto the bed next to her. Excited by her first murder, Pepper rubs her wet cunt, groping Verronica’s dead body while she brings herself to orgasm. Still not satisfied, Pepper gives the still warm corpse a tongue bath, kissing Verronica’s dead lips, licking her rosy nipples and sucking on her pretty, painted toes. Ah, true love!

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Lesbian, Redhead, Stripping, Nudity, Kissing, Fondling, Pussy Licking, Nipple Play, Garrote Strangling, Struggle, Terror, Twitching, Masturbation, Foot Fetish, Necro Toe Sucking, Necro Nipple Sucking, Necro Kissing, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Password Protected”

Starring Aubrey Sinclair

Directed by JohnM

We find Aaron, a spy, creeping into the offices of a high security military base. He wields a sinister looking black silenced pistol. He soon finds the laptop he was looking for, but is stymied when he finds its contents hidden behind heavy encryption. He will need the password to access the secret files.

Just as Aaron's realizing this, he hears the sound of approaching footsteps coming down the hall. Someone wearing high heels by the sound of it. He hides behind a nearby couch seconds before Lt. Aubrey Sinclair enters the room. Her shapely body still screaming to be noticed in her military uniform as she strolls across the room. Lt. Sinclair notices that her laptop has been disturbed and lifts her radio to alert base security.

Aaron attacks Aubrey from behind and knocks the radio from her hand. He closes his strong hands around he delicate neck and squeezes with all of his might. The petite female officer struggles and thrashes, but is no match for the surprise attack from the much larger opponent. She is soon knocked out from lack of blood flow to the brain.

Aaron hoists up the sexy lieutenant and places her on the desk. He is tempted to strip her out of that uniform and have his way with her, but he needs the password first. He pulls her shirt up and tugs her pencil skirt down, exposing her taught belly. He aims his pistol at her stomach and fires.

Aubrey gasps as the bullet tears through her flesh. Aaron is merciless. He shoots her again in the chest and rips her panty hose away. Aubrey begs and whimpers as Aaron fucks her mortally wounded body. Despite her pleas for a quick death, Aaron is insistent on getting the password. Eventually, Aubrey gives it up.

Confirming the password, Aaron shoots Aubrey some more as he ejaculates inside her. As a final coup de grace, Aaron places the barrel of his gun in Aubrey's pussy and fires. Pink mist sprays in the air as Aubrey's body convulses then lies still. Aaron collects the files he came for then makes a hasty exit.

Fetish Elements: Partial Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Stripping, Violence, Hand Strangling, Shooting, Belly Shot, Blood, Begging, Terror, Fucking, Pantyhose, High Heels, Flop, Multi-Shooting, Coughing Blood, Shot in Pussy, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Foreign Exchange Student 2”

Starring Valentina Nappi

Directed by JohnM

Valentina was so happy when she was accepted into the student exchange program and, so far, the experience has lived up to all her expectations. Getting to study in a foreign country has been so exciting. The only negative part has been the creepy husband of the couple she was assigned to live with. She would often feel him ogling her and undressing her with his eyes. Still, as an attractive, young woman, she was used to stares and what more could he do, with his wife under the same roof. Comforted by this thought, she felt safe enough to take a nap once everyone else had left for work.

The man is determined to have the sexy foreign exchange student at any cost, however, and he only pretends to leave the house. Waiting until she is asleep, he sneaks up on her with a syringe filled with a sedative. Once he injects her and the drug takes hold, he gleefully strips her naked and has his way with the unconscious girl. She wakes up in the middle of the assault, shocked at the cock pushing inside her and struggles to get away. This isn’t his first rodeo and he has a length of cord nearby to strangle her with. Alive or dead? He doesn’t really care and, just maybe, he could have more fun with her limp, lifeless corpse to shove his cock into uninterrupted.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Sleeping, Drugged, Limp Fetish, Flop Fetish, Stripping, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Nipple Sucking, Groping, Face Fucking, Sex, Wrestling, Garrote Strangling, Rolling, Lifting, Posing, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Sex, Cumshot, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY