PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tank Girl
What is your main fetish?: Blue,
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See above
Referral: johnm

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

Post by Tank Girl »

Zoey Pays The Price
Starring: Zoey Laine and Eric John
Directed by JohnM

Zoey is having a normal day just doing some cooking in the kitchen, when a intruder sneaks up behind her with his gun out.

He forces her to strip in the kitchen. Her perfect body looking so delicious. Tying her hands with her own nylons he forces her to the bed room drowning her onto the bed.

Standing back he knows that he can’t let her get away and identify him to the police. plus she just looks so good to him.

With a quick squeeze of the trigger he fires two shoots into her chest. She falls back onto the bed with a gasp.

The man takes off his clothes and begins to have his fun as poor Zoey bleeds and struggles to stay conscious.

After a bit, he shoots her in the belly and shortly after she is dead.

He loves her feet taking his time to play with them then
sliding his cock deep inside her. He fucks his sweet young toy.

Once he’s done he cums on her face and feet. Then to make sure the job is done puts one more bullet in her head.
Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, GUN, BLOOD, MULTI-SHOOTING, DEATH, STRIPPING, NECRO FUCKING , BODY MOVING, PUSSY VIEWS , Foot Fetish, Cum Shot, FOOT VIEWS, BODY VIEWS

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.
PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

This movie presented in High Definition
1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Get the latest updates and search 100's of movies at PKF UPDATES!

If all this sounds confusing and you are a first time customer, email me,
and I will give you an incentive to try one of these methods.
Send me an email with subject: INCENTIVE to johnm.pkf@gmail.com
"It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."
Tank Girl
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.

Post by Tank Girl »

"Schoolgirl Stabbed and Fucked"
Starring Zoey laine and Eric John
Directed By JohnM

Zoey gets home from school expecting to relax but that is far from what she is going to get.

A man comes up from behind and puts a rope around her neck. She kicks and fights as they struggle to the ground.

Putting all his weight on her back as he pulls tight. She struggles but can't get away and passes out. She soon wakes up to being naked in the bathtub

The knife wielding attacker plunges his knife in her belly as she cries out in pain.
The wound pours blood as the man stabs her again.

He lifts her body and places it on the side of the tube, she bleeds and moans with fear in her eyes.

Her struggle go unheard as there is no one to help her.

The mysterious man licks her young wet puss,y getting her warmed up for his big cock.
He slides his trolling cock deep inside her schoolgirl cunt.

Fucking the schoolgirl hard and deep as the life is bleeding out of her young innocent tummy.

After he cums on her bloody stomach, he places her back in the tub and runs her a bath.
The water turns red as she bleeds out. He has one more thing to finish before he leaves.
He stabs her once more this time right in the vagina.
The final blow to take this schoolgirls once and for all.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity,
Sexual Assault, Multi-Stabbing, Blood, Fucking, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Killer in the Woods"
Starring Ashley Lane
Directed by JohnM

Looking for some well-deserved "me time", Ashley relaxes in the wood, far, far away from city life and boyfriend drama.

In fact, she is so relaxed, she strips off all her clothes and masturbates with only the birds and the bees as witness.

Or so she thinks.

Unbeknownst to her, there is a man watching.....a man not in his right mind and all he sees is the enemy.

When she is finished, she prepares to relax some more when a man in cammo pants and face attacks her. He wraps a garrote around her neck and viciously starts strangling her.

Ashley kicks and fights, twisting her body all around trying to get free. No modesty as she fights for her life.

But the man in strong and determined. After several minutes of struggling, she weakens. Soon, she is only twitching and finally, to the crazed mans relief, she is still. The enemy eliminated.

He walks off, leaving Ashley laying on her picnic blanket, perhaps for the coyote pack that frequently roams the area.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Graphic Sexual Content, Stripping, Masturbation, Intense Garrote Strangling, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Psycho Shower Slasher 6”
Starring Kiki Sweets
Directed by JohnM

Kiki was going over the photos of the killers previous victims. She thinks she has made the connection between the killer and all the victims.

She and her partner set up a sting to catch the killer with Kiki as bait.

Kiki leaves the apartment window open, then takes a nice shower. As she does, the killer approaches—knife in hand. But, it was a trap and her partner is able to shoot the killer dead before she is hurt.

The case solved, Kiki relaxes at home. Later, she takes a shower, soaping herself up, washing her hair.

The killer approaches. She is in shock when she sees him—realizing who the killer really was all this time.

But it is too late for Kiki. The killer frantically swings his blade, slicing into her flesh. She is pincushined by his blade with stab wounds all her all over her body. Then he slides his blade across her throat and she sinks to the floor of the shower floor, oozing and gurgling blood.

She is clearly nearly dead, but he cannot resist bashing her head over and over into the shower wall glass before breaking her neck for good measure. Her body relaxed in death—urine spills out and down the shower drain mixing with her blood.

He pulls her out of the shower, the fucks her mouth, then fucks her until he is satisfied, leaving her bloody corpse for all to find.

The Psycho Shower Killer is alive and well and she is his proof.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Sexual Content, Necro, Stripping, Intense Graphic Stabbing, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Nanny Interview”
Starring Alice March & Eric John
Directed by JohnM

Alice comes to John’s house per his request for an interview to become the new nanny. He kindly offers her some water while they’re talking but it’s laced and now she falls victim to his desires as he takes her to the basement, slowly slicing her clothes away with his large knife as she looks at him terrified for her life.

For the next several days, he torments her.

Beating her.

Using a cattle prod.

Molesting her sweet young body.

Tazering her.

Putting her on an X-Frame.

Forcing a dildo in her.

Then forcing orgasm after orgasm with a vibrator until she is exhausted.

After several days, he feels she is ready. He takes her to the bed, and takes his sweet time with the young nannys nubile young body. Then he fucks her every way. Finally, he shoots his load all over her pretty face.

Now, he is truly finished, and the young girl does not have a chance as he wraps the garrote tightly around her neck, strangling the life out of her. Once dead, he is truly done with this one. Onto the next....

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Necro Fucking, Stripping, Garrote Strangle, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Teen Idol 3”
Starring Ashley Rose
Directed by JohnM

We open on Pop-Star Ashley getting ready for her big concert where a crowd is excitedly awaiting for her arrival. She rushes Alex who is lovingly licking her wet pussy as she’s called on stage and casts him aside. Alex is left feeling neglected by his ultimate crush and curiosity peaks as he decides to sneakily search her phone where he soon discovers he isn’t the only one! This shocking revelation swirls through his mind as he comes to conclusion if he cannot have her no one can!

Ashley didn’t notice Alex waiting in her wardrobe as she comes off stage to prep for her next song, she walks over unsuspectingly to grab a dress where Alex grabs her. She fights for her life but losses her battle as he sits on her naked torso and strangles her with a red tie. Alex then has his way with Ashley extracting revenge from her lifeless body.

Later, we learn Alex has carried Ashley to his love lair and he’s stroking his hard cock as he gazes at his ultimate crush laying naked on the bed waiting for one more love fuck. Ashley is placed in a sexy doggy style position and Alex has his way with her one last time before rolling her up in a carpet to dispose of her.
Fetish Elements: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Necro Fucking, Stripping, Garrote Strangle, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Assassin In The Kitchen”
Starring Pepper Kester and Sunny Davidson
Directed by JohnM

The sexy Assassin Pepper has been hired for a job and thinks she has her victim in her sights, not knowing that its actually been a set up and she is the job.

The Other hitman waits and from under the table shoots her right in the pussy.
She puts her hands between her legs and sees the blood.

She falls to the floor taking another shot to the chest. She faints from the pain and the hitman slowly strips her down.
If he’s getting the job done why not have some fun he thinks to him self.

He throws her up on the table and has his way with her. The trill of the kill is what gets him excited so right as he cums he shoots Pepper in the stomach.

He has one more game to play with her. he lays her back on the floor right on the blade of her knife.
She Bleeds out and dies as the hitman has his fun with her one more time.

Contains: Sexual Content, Multi-Shooting, Spies, Assassin, Forced Sex while Dyling, Blood, Garter/Stockings, Stabbing, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Dereliction Of Duty”
Starring Zoey Laine and Eric John
Directed by JohnM

Zoey is being interviews by a reporter about her time in the war.
He questions her about when she was suppose to be protecting some contractors but left her post.

She quickly realizes that he isn’t who he says he is when he confronts her about why she left her post and left the contractors unprotected.

He admits that he is one of the contractors she left behind as he pulls out a gun and forces her to strip.

He shoots her twice in the chest and once in the stomach for letting his friends die.
As she bleeds he slides his big dick in her tight pussy.
He does’t want to let a sexy body go to waste and fucks her till he covers her in cum.

She has only moments left as he draws the confession out of her.
With one final act of revenge he shoots her again this time in her slutty cunt to finish her off.

Contains: Explicit Sexual Content, Multi-Shooting, Forced Sex while Dying, Blood, Confession, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Walk in the Woods"
Starring Pepper Kester and Rock
Directed by JohnM

Pepper is taking a nice relaxing walk through the woods.
Its a beautiful sunny day with the sunshine peeking through the trees.

A perfect day and one of peppers favorite things to do walk by herself through the woods all alone.

But she is not alone, waiting in the bushes is a killer.
sneaking up behind unexacting pepper he wraps a cord around her neck, lifting her completely off the ground--he strangles her.

Her legs kicking a flailing for freedom, but freedom she does not find.
The killer takes her to the ground continuing to strangle the life out of her.

She has less and less fight in her and she becomes weaker, then finally---dead.

The killer strips her perfect body leaving her naked in the dirt.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Sexual Content, Stripping, Intense Garrote Strangling, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Dissidence”
Staring Zoey Laine
Directed By JohnM

The beyond temping secretary is starting a new job and couldn’t be more thrilled about what this meant for her. But trouble arises when two employees show up a week early for their two-week check payment, it seems as if the previous secretary used to make advances for them. But the newly working lady isn’t about to do things out of protocol and tells the men “no!” To which they declare they will come for her.

That evening she heads home after work and starts relaxing when a package arrives for her, she asks them to leave it at the door but it requires a signature this is when the disgruntled employees barge in and have their way with the sexy secretary.

They pull her clothes off revealing tantalizing black lace lingerie and make her suck their large hot and throbbing dicks. They jam their cocks in her mouth one-by-one and fuck her from behind. She tries to get away but is no match for the two men who hold her down. They take their torture to the next level as they handcuff her and bring her to their dungeon where she is ball gagged and tortured.

They beat her with a bat and take her up and down her torso as she moans in displeasure. They whip her and she falls to the ground and she’s tied up. The jam their hands down her throat and up her wet pussy, “you’re telling me no but your pussy is telling me YES!” Water is thrown on her before they force orgasms from her with double vibrators.

She later sucks them off one after the next as they jack off in her mouth and cum all over her. The only thing left to do is kill her which they do by brutal strangulation after she’s licked the cum off their dicks.

They leave her raped, dead body spread on the dirty mattress.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Blow job, Face Fucking, Unconscious, Lift & Carry, Knock-Out, 2on1 Rape, Garrote Strangling, Body views, .

This movie is presented in High Definition
1920X1080 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“LOOSE ENDS”
Starring Darla
Directed By JohnM

Darla is overwhelmed by emotions because her boyfriend left her.
Her boyfriends is in a business that loose ends aren’t something to be left around.

Max comes back to Darla and she is filled with joy. He tries to explain that he’s only back to finish one thing, and that one things is her.

He quickly wraps an wire garrote around her neck and begins to choke her.

This is the business he is in--the business of cleaning up things and people.

She fights and kicks but is no match for a professional.
Once she is finished he enjoys her body one last time.

Stripping her naked and playing with her body.
Enjoying her still wet and tight hole.

Once he’s done he wraps her up in plastic and cleans up his mess.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Partial Nudity, Death, Garrote Strangling, Fondling, Body Disposal, Body views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Hands of God”
Starring Anna de Ville and Eric John
Directed by JohnM

A couple is at home when the boyfriend is looking at a strange email he received, with no text or subject it just says ‘Hands of God’. “What’s that?” the girlfriend, Anna, questions as it turns out the he boyfriend was looking further into the site and
explains to his girlfriend there is this urban legend about a serial killer that feels like he is God’s chosen one to rid the world against unmarried couples living in sin.

Apparently if you watch the video, you become possessed and become the person which causes you to start doing all these things and propagate this throughout the world. His girlfriend warns him against opening then email and that it is probably a virus and advises him to delete it.

But James decides to watch the clips anyways, whats the worst that could happen right?!? Wrong! James was possessed right away with a zombie like stare. He goes to the bathroom and pulls his girlfriend out of the shower and forces her to give him head and take it deep. Anna doesn’t react at first because they’ve been together for sometime but as he’s choking her with his dick she realizes he’s been changed.

He fucks her in many different positions and finishes, when it’s all done she says “we can work through this,” but this is when James viciously grabs a nylon stocking and fastens it around her soft supple neck. She is choking and kicking for her life, her eyes are wide and he tongue is out grasping for her last breath with no avail. James kills her and leaves her dead on the bed and callously walks over to his laptop to send the video out to his whole mailing list.

Watch out! You could be next if you watch this!

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Rape, Nylon Garrote Strangling, Body Views, Foot Views, Forced Blow Job.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Ransom Unpaid”  
Starring Zoey Laine and Eric John
Directed By JohnM

Zoey Is being held for ransom by her capture. Tied to a chair gag in her mouth covered in sweat and cum as she is being used again and again as a fuck toy.

She is Brutally throat fucked again and again. Forced to gag and choke on her capture’s cock. covering her in cum one mouthful after another.
She struggles in the chair with no way to free her hands or feet.
She is completely helpless not able to scream for help and even if she could that would surly lead to her getting gagged by a cock again.

The call comes in and it looks like her ransom is not going to be paid. Bad news for Zoey.
Her capture dumps the trash out on the ground and grabs the clear bag from the garbage can. He has something special in mind for her.
He puts the bag over her head and tapes it around her neck.

Zoey fights and struggles as the bag is sucked to her face with her trying to gasp for air. It is no use the air in that bag ran out with her first breath. The harder she gasps the faster she dies.
She slowly suffocates as her capture watches.
Her Failing body becomes limp as the last bit of life leaves her body.
her dead body lays there in the chair.

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Nudity, Death, Suffocation, Plastic Bag, Face Fuck, Forced Blowjob, Body views.  

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“In her Bedroom”
Starring Cole and MaX Coxxx
Directed By JohnM

Cole has come home to stay at her parents in her old bedroom. She does what any girl would do back at their parents she talks to her friend on the phone, does little reading and heads to bed.

Later that night as star is fast asleep a intruder creeps in through the bathroom looking to rob the place. but a young beautiful girl is something he did not expect. He first takes little time to check out her body. Lurking above the sleeping young girl he slowly exposes her carefully pulling up her clothing.

Cole wakes up to find this strange and standing above her she tries to move away but he catches her by the neck and with his tight grip he forces her to pass out.

She comes too naked and with her hands tied behind her back. She does everything she can to get away. With her hands tied there is nothing she can do as the intruder wraps a cord around her neck pulling her to the edge of the bed.
She kicks and flails but can’t get away.
The life slowly leaving her body as the strange man strangles her to death.

Her limp body is flopped around like a life-sized doll. The man enjoying his new trophy.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Nudity, Death, Garrote Strangling, Fondling, Floppy, Body views, Foot Views .

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Embarrassment”
Staring Angel Smalls and Eric John
Directed by JohnM

Angel has been a embarrassment to her family and has caused her families business to suffer. What She doesn’t know is Eric isn’t some guy that has is interested in her but actually a hired hit man instead.

She starts buy sucking his cock and deep throating as much as she can gagging on his huge dick.
she doesn’t finish him but makes him eat her pussy instead.
That’s when he reveals who he really is and pulls out his gun shooting her in each breast and belly.
but the fun doesn’t stop there, he has his way fucking her tight virgin pussy.
once he’s done he finishes her off.
Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Schoolgirl, Blowjob, Pussy Eating, Fucking, Multi-shot, Shooting, Death, Body Views.

HOW TO BUY