PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tank Girl
What is your main fetish?: Blue,
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See above
Referral: johnm

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2017

Post by Tank Girl »

“Fuck Her Corpse 11”

FINAL PARTY

Starring Shavelle Love

Directed by JohnM

Agent Love fucks her mark, he thrusts into her, her moans permeating the hallways of her targets home as she orgasms and cums on his thrusting cock. Grabbing her phone, she knocks him over the head, smug that men are so easy. She only has moments to steal the data and she works quickly while he lays tied and gagged on the floor. She hears them coming and she grabs her gun.

Before she can turn to defend herself hellfire rains down on her automatic machine guns blast round after round through her back. The tough bitch twists around weakened by the swiss cheese condition of her vital organs and in a show of strength lifts her weapon as she drops to her knees, blood dripping from her mouth. She smiles a big bloody grin proclaiming that it is too late as one more round knocks her head back, dropping her to the floor like a sack of grapefruit.

Her mark, Aaron, checks on his computer, laughing as he realizes she got the wrong files, the ones he intended her to get, and approaches her body lying in a pool of blood on the floor. He admires her as he runs his hand along her neck and lifts the soles of her feet to kiss them. Pulling out a large knife he cuts her bloodied dress away, incensed with an overwhelming lust for her, and inserts his cock deep inside her. On the floor of the room where he fucked her alive less than an hour earlier, he fucks her stone cold.

In the morgue, Agent Love lies dead, her death a senseless as she never did get the actual goods on her target, Aaron who, not having had enough of her yet, sets her shoes down on the cold steel table. Flexing her limbs, he preps her for her final probing, breaking the rigidness of her rigor mortis. He puts her heels on and looks over her body, spreading her legs wide open to touch her tasty pussy once again.

Turning her head towards him, he pulls out his cock and pumps it with her throat, blood still on her chin. His cock throbs for her, she was such a good lay. Getting on the table he pushes himself between her legs, fucking her rigid body as he holds her cold legs. His warm meat is tingles by the chill of her flesh until finally his cock explodes inside her, and her body falls still as he withdraws, leaving his seed to follow her to her final resting place.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Fucking, Spy Vs Spy, Machine Gunned, Shooting, Blood, Head Shot, Death, Necro Fondling, Necro Fott Fetish, Necro Fucking, Rigor Mortis, Necro Blow Job, Necro Creampies, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD Quality 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

Don't forget to check out:
http://www.pkfstudios.com/shooters/
"It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."
Tank Girl
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

Post by Tank Girl »

“Death by Stepmom”

Starring Shavelle Love & Mary Jane

Directed by JohnM

Two hot and sexy girls! Two brutal strangulation scenes! This movie contains double the excitement!

Family drama boils over to a lethal conclusion when a wealthy father dies, leaving his young, troubled daughter and calculating, trophy wife to lash out at each other. When emotions boil over, an argument turns violent, and the widow slaps the young daughter, leaving her with a stinging, red cheek and tears in her eyes. Escaping to her dreams of killing her evil bitch of a stepmom, a length of pantyhose makes an impromptu murder weapon. The brutal fantasy ends with the older woman lying dead and naked.

In the real world, however, things turn out very different. Not content to merely fantasize about ending her step-daughter’s miserable life, the callous widow attacks her. Throwing her down on the couch, she wraps the long handle of her Devi Kroell handbag around the young girl’s neck and pulls tight. The girl’s eyes bulge in terror, as she struggles futilely to breath. Mommy turns out to be a bit of a freak, though. She is so turned on by the murder that she strips the daughter’s body naked and molests the corpse. That’s something you don’t see that every day!

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Taboo, Mother/Daughter, High-Heels, Pantyhose, Up-Skirt, Violence, Stripping, Nudity, Catfight, Garrote Strangling X2, Hair Pulling, Terror, Necro Lesbian, Necro Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Get the latest updates and search 100's of movies at PKF UPDATES!

If all this sounds confusing and you are a first time customer, email me,
and I will give you an incentive to try one of these methods.
Send me an email with subject: INCENTIVE to johnm.pkf@gmail.com
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Deadly Delivery”

Starring Adria Rae

Directed by JohnM

Young Adria sits on the couch talking with her boyfriend telling him how much she misses him. When asked what her plans are for her time in Cali tonight, she says she will probably just order out, the food at the restaurant down the street has been delicious and while unknown to her boyfriend, so has the view of the delivery boy they keep sending. Hanging up, she waits for the arrival of the food, but it never shows. Giving up she goes to bed.

As she slumbers a masked man makes his way up the stairs, at her side he readies for a startled awakening with a chloroform rag in hand. As she opens her eyes, he attacks her with the rag but misses as she clambers off the bed and makes her way to the door, but not nearly fast enough. Pressing the ra to her face, he swiftly takes her down and drags her back up the the room to have his way with her.

He kisses her as he begins to strip off her clothing, pulling aside her panties to reveal her pristine pussy. He fingers her, taking a taste, overtime she wakes, putting her back to sleep with his chloroform drag as he fucks her with his fingers  and a dildo. She wakes again and he uses a vibrating wand on her pussy working her over and over to resentful orgasm. Submitted, he takes what he’s considered his for the extent of her stay at the hotel. Making her suck his cock before putting her on her face and stretching out her wet cunt with his massive cock.

Fucking her on her back, she begs for him to stop as his nuts tighten and his load fills the void of her pussy. He watches it drain out of her as she lays trembling before leaving her on the bed. When he returns her gives her an ultimatum, give me a better blowjob or die. she obliges, desperate to live as she takes all of him in. She pumps his cock to perfection as another load splashes across her tongue.

But criminals don’t keep promises, and as she only begins to recover from ordeal, he wraps a cord quickly and briskly around her neck pulling tight. She proves a hard one to kill, flinging her limbs and arching her back desperate to get out from his grasp, but like all of his other victims the efforts prove fruitless. As her body lay still the excitement of a fresh kill get his cock throbbing again and he gives in to his animalistic urge to penetrate her cunt once again while she’s still warm.

Fetish Elements:  Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Pajamas, Chloroform, Struggle, Fingering, Passed Out, Pussy Licking, Horror, Dildo Fucking, Vibrator, Rough Sex, Rape, Sexual Assault, Cuffs, Mouth Stretching, Creampie, Hogtied, Forced Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Strangle, Death, Necro Fuck, Body Views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Sniper and Necro 5”

Starring Melissa Moore

Directed JohnM

Melissa has been riding on the high horse a bit too long. She thinks she’s so perfect because of her perfect life and perfect body. In a heated phone call, she let’s her fellow ritzy socialite that she won’t be attending because of some petty feud between her and another debutante. As she hangs up, prepared for a night in, she turns to find a hitman holding a revolver at her head. Before she can effectively respond a bullet enters her brain, dropping her in her designer clothes to the floor.

The hitman sets to work, taking care of the body in his special way. He loves the feet of a fresh kill. Kneeling on the floor he takes her shoes off of her nylon clad feet, taking in their scent. He ravishes her body as he begins to strip her down, pulling her nylons down to taste her sweet furry pussy. Putting the soles of her feet together, he pushes his cock between them, feeling the silky texture of the nylons on his feet.

He kisses her feet and draws his thumb across her pussy, rubbing her now insensate clit. He pushes his cock into her hole as he holds a sole against his lips. He fucks her on her back, loving the change in sensation on his cock as she goes from hot to warm. He puts her on the couch and continues his fatal fornication. His balls stretch as the ooze is coaxed from his cock and he sprays his load all over her fur burger and tummy. Shaking off his orgasm, he leaves her there while he retrieves his other necessary tools for disposal.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Shooting, Head Shot, Death, Necro, Foot Fetish, Nylon Clad Foot Job, Stripping, Pussy Rubbing, Necro Fucking, Cumshot, Body Views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Kidnapped and Murdered”
Starring Aubrey Sinclair
Directed by JohnM

Cute little Aubrey has been left home alone by her parents, and assures them that she will be ok and that she will use the time to catch up on some homework. She disrobes and gets ready for bed expecting a quiet night doing some boring coursework. When she is all done, she bundles up and settles in for a restful night. As she sleeps an intruder sneaks to her bed and quiets her quickly as he straddles her pressing a rag to her nose and mouth.

In a severe looking dungeon, the predator looms over her, admiring his work at tying her up and fondling her sexy body. With a few slaps he awakens her and as he erupts in frightful noises, the man uses a taser to slowly weaken her fortitude. Straddling her he rips her clothes clear off as terrified cries of emotional fear pour out the side of her ball gag. He has his way with her, making her taste her own pussy as he shoves his fingers in, ignoring her begging for him to stop.

Using a hitachi on her she moans no, please no as he rips orgasms from her, desensitizing her clit with each one. Please let me go she begs as he plays with her breath and enacts some rough body play. He twists her nipples and slaps her breasts. He Makes her suck his cock and fucks her. But she’d be even better dead. He puts her on the bed and strangles her by hand, the crime of a true artist. Her arms and legs flail as she tries to stay alive but it is no use.

He is slower and gentler with her delicate dead form as he eats her pussy. Pulling out his cock he pushes it into her and fucks her while laying on his side, the hot of her pussy feeling amazing in relation to her cooling skin. Her body moves in waves as his eyes roll in the back of his head, his necro love taking control of his every stroke. Pulling out he ejects his load on her stomach.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Home Invasion, Chloroform, Dungeon, Tied Up, Cuffs, Ball Gagged, Clothing Destruction, Hitachi, Fingering, Rape, Sexual Assault, Begging, Pleading, Taser, Forced Blowjob, Drool, Gagging, Hand Strangle, Death, Necro Fuck, Cumshots, Cum in Mouth, Rough Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Unloved Nazi Girl”

Starring Aubrey Sinclair

Directed by JohnM

Private Aaron, a green beret has been captured by the germans. One of his nazi captors comes in wearing her sexy skirt and nazi frock. She promises she is not the nazi that hurt him and that if only he makes love to her, as she is so lonely. He agrees to her conditions, who can pass up a sexy nazi?

He opens up her blouse and fondles her breasts running his hands down her as she swoons. He moves a hand to her pussy and rubs it, smearing her hot nazi juices across her cunt, making it perfectly wet for his cock. He pulls it out as he bends her over the cot that had been his bed for the last several years. He takes whats his pushing his cock as deep inside her as he can. But theres something else he wants to shove inside her…

Taking the dagger from her belt, he raises it and brings it down swiftly, piercing her stomach. She wretches in pain and shouts at him for wrecking her perfect nazi body. The two clash in combat as he withdraws the knife. Stabbing her again, he gets the drop on her and pulls out her ruger. He points it at her, forcing her to her knees. On all fours he fucks her some more, her winces of pain urging him on as he holds the gun on her.

When he cums deep inside her nazi pussy, he puts her against the wall. He loves hearing her plead for her life. He draws the gun and approaches her, her pleading mouth makes a perfect holster for her gun. He presses it to the back of her throat and letting her take only a moment for her to take in these last moments of her life, and pulls the trigger, blasting her brains out the back of her skull. Her limp body slides down the plank, blood spilling out of her mouth as the newly free soldier makes his escape.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Partial Nudity, Nazi Role Play, Shooting, Breast Fondling, Pussy Rubbing, Fucking, Doggystyle, Belly Stabbing, Head Shot, Death, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Inside Stalker”

Starring Adria Rae

Directed by JohnM

A beautiful, young woman is out of town on business. After a busy day, she relaxes in her hotel room, unaware that a determined stalker has broken in. From his hiding place, he peeks out, watching her remove her high-heels and massage her stocking-covered feet, her short skirt riding up high enough to expose her panties. Stealthily, he slips from his concealment and grabs her from behind, pressing a chloroform soaked rag over her face. When she awakens, her arms and legs have been tied tight, a gag placed over her mouth.

Helpless, she begs the man not to hurt her, but he knows what he wants, and he will not be denied. Brandishing a knife, he slices her clothes from her squirming body. In the brutal ordeal that follows, she is raped and violated, her anguished whimpers only exciting her attacker more. For her final moments, the man strangles her with a length of rope, while savagely fucking her from behind, his stabbing thrusts and burning lungs that last things she will ever feel. Even death does not stop the deranged killer, her lifeless body becoming his personal fuck toy. After he is done, all that will remain of the sweet girl is a broken, cum-covered corpse, the gruesome scene of violence left for housekeeping to find.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, High-Heels, Thigh-High Stockings, Short Skirt, Upskirt, Chloroform, Knife, Clothing Destruction, Rope Bondage, Terror, Pleading, Choking, Sexual Assault, Groping, Sex, Blowjob, Garrote Strangling, Necro Sex, Cumshot, Body Play, Body Views, Stocking-Clad Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Assassin Strangle”

Starring Lea Lexus

Directed by JohnM

Aaron sleeps while a silent spy creeps. Popping from her hiding position, she pulls out a garot to strangle her target, but as she lowers it around her targets neck, he knife edges the cord and pulls his gun. She knocks it from his hands and ascends on him as he makes a scramble for it. She tackles him and begins to strangle him, but he breaks free and gets the jump on her, pinning her to her back, and strangling her. When she passes out, he makes the call letting her employers know he’s coming. But he hasn’t finished her off just yet.

The bitch entangles him in her naked thighs, but he struggles free. Using the garot one last time he strangles her with all his might, the veins in his neck protruding. Finally she succumbs under his might. To drive the point in further, emasculating his now deceased opponent, he props her up on her knees, spreading her pussy before pushing his cock in. He fucks her corpse like his favorite doll until he pulls out, spewing his load on her stomach. Collapsing first for a moment of respite, he stands and leaves her there for the cleaners.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Spy, Action, Fight Scene, Garrote Strangling, Hand Strangle, Death, Necro, Postmortem, Necro Fuck, Cumshot, Cum on Belly, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“What’s in the Box 4”

Starring Olive

Directed by JohnM

Aaron knows he can’t keep playing with his secret toys like this. But, he just can’t seem to help himself. Overcome with as much guilt as desire, he drags the box downstairs from its secret attic hiding spot for one last encounter.

He briefly contemplates discarding the whole thing, but after one last look at his beautiful fuck toy, he realizes he can’t bring himself to do it. Before he knows it, he’s dumping her onto the floor and ripping off her smart, business casual attire. Once his doll is completely unwrapped and spread across his floor, the instincts kick in entirely. Even though she’s dead, Aaron selflessly pleasures her. He savors every second.

Her unmoving visage silently begs for his rock hard cock. Aaron is more than happy to deliver, as he drags her around the floor and up on the couch. Flipping and contorting her limp body to fuck her from every angle. Aaron may have meant for this to be the last time, but as he lovingly packs her away, deep down he knows he’ll be back for more.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Limp Fetish, Stripping, Dragging, Caressing, Fondling, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Sex, Rolling, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Strangle and Fuck Her”

Starring Aubrey Holiday

Directed by JohnM

A serial rapist abducts a helpless, young woman, tying her up and bringing her to his “rape palace”. Mindless with fright, the bound waif numbly agrees to be a good girl for her attacker, willing to submit to his depraved desires. He forces her to strip for him, leering at her naked body, and then to her knees to suck his dick. Her terror overcame the disgust she felt at having the man’s cock shoved into her mouth. Grabbing her by the hair, he begins to skull fuck the abused girl, as tears roll down her face.

Then, she does something to displease him and the man flies into a rage. Throwing her to the bed, he takes a length of rope and strangles her with it. Thrashing and bucking against the lethal garrote, the man only pulls the rope tighter, brutally choking her. After an excruciatingly long time, she body finally weakens, until she lies dead and unmoving. He looks at her tenderly, her death bringing the compliance he had asked for. Perhaps he wanted her this way the whole time? As he takes off his clothes, he smiles to himself. Now it’s time for the real fun to begin.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Forced Stripping, Panties, Nudity, Rope Bondage, Terror, Pleading, Sexual Assault, Face Fucking, Drool, Groping, Sex, Blowjob, Garrote Strangling, Dragging, Posing, Necro Sex, Necro Pussy Licking, Cumshot, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Dinner is Ruined”

Starring Aubrey Sinclair and Verronica Kirei

Directed by JohnM

Verronica just put a tasty roast in the open and her sissy Aubrey accompanies her to the couch as they relax until their guests arrive. Typical conversation, nothing too deep, when suddenly a man rushes in, a hitman hired by their rich father to take care of the two girls for destroying his company. He tosses the two women to their knees on the floor. Huddled and quivering next to each other, the man raises his gun and takes them both out, first Verronica with a shot to the chest and then her head. Next he dispatches Aubrey letting her suffer a bit more with 2 shots to the chest, but ultimately she succumbs.

He gets to work and taking Veronica’s shoes off, takes a full whiff of the soles of her feet. Peeling back her blouse and pulling her soles up to his lap he uses her nylon clad feet to stroke his cock. He works the feet over his shaft then bringing Aubrey’s cold feet up forms a lattice around his cock with their pleasing piggies.  He spreads Verronica’s legs and pulling her up to the couch eats her pussy before pummeling it with his cock on the couch. Her cold gaze looks on to her dead friend sprawled on the floor as her limp form rolls with his thrusts. He cums hard over the bodies of the dead girls and stuffs Verronica’s stockings in her mouth, leaving them for her father to find and feign innocence in their demise.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Disheveled, Shooting, Death, Foot Fetish, Necro Foot Job, Nylon Clad Foot Job, Pussy Rubbing, Pussy Eating, Necro Fuck, Blood, Head Shot, Terror, Fear, Body Views, Foot Views. 

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“About Last Night”

Starring Mandy J

Directed by JohnM

Mandy, a sexy, little coed, is stumbling back from a party, leaning on nice-guy, Devin, who helps her into bed. “Let’s fuck.” she slurs, her eyes half focused, but he rebuffs her. “No, you’re super drunk right now. Let’s wait till you’re sober.” Tucking her in, he leaves to let her sleep it off.

Waking well past noon, Mandy groggily stretches, lounging in bed. Still horny from last night, she begins to touch herself, tugging on her stiff, sensitive nipples and letting her hand slide between her legs. Just as she is panting and shoving her fingers into her tight cunt, Devin peeks in, pleased at the erotic show. He walks in, his dick half hard and hanging out of his pants. They fool around for a while, but when he actually tries to fuck her, she says no. The sudden change of heart enrages Devin, who won’t take no for an answer. He takes her, forcefully, there on the bed, as Mandy tries to fight him off.

Fed up with the cock tease’s resistance, he grabs her by the throat and squeezes. The fight intensifies, as she bucks and thrashes wildly, desperate to escape, but he will not be denied. The savage assault continues until Mandy lies dead beneath her attacker. Flipping her over, he thrusts inside her again, fucking her corpse until he shoots white, hot cum all over her back. Once finished, he rolls her body in the bed sheets, to stash away; a grisly find for some campus employee.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Upskirt, Panties, Nudity, Masturbation, Blowjob, Fondling, Pussy Licking, Sexual Assault, Struggle, Hand Strangle, Pleading, Stripping, Rolling, Necro Sex, Cumshot, Limb Play, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

1442X1058 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Lure a Killer”

Starring Adria Rae

Directed by JohnM

Adria runs a blog, currently following the activities of a local serial killer. She has an informant in the police department who has been giving her inside information on their investigation and she has been posting tantalizing tidbits to provoke a response from the killer. It worked just a little too well. As she sits at her computer, in the supposed safety of her own home, the murderer sneaks up behind her and pulls a plastic bag over her head. She struggles to breathe, as the clear plastic is held firmly against her face, and soon passes out.

When she awakens, she is on the bed, naked except for a black garter belt and stockings, wrists and ankles bound with rope and a ball gag in her mouth. The killer tries to intimidate her into handing over her files, but he hasn’t counted on one thing. Adria is into serial killers and dangerous experiences, her present situation making her wet and horny! Offering her body, they fall into a mad pile of flesh and lust. As they are fucking, he takes a length of cord, wraps it around her neck and pulls it tight, which is how he discovers her love of choking and breath play.

A sick idea comes to his mind. He makes Adria stand on a chair, while he places a noose around her neck. There she is roughly fingered, made to cum with a vibrator and ordered to finger herself. At the point of orgasm, she jumps off the chair, the noose tightening around her throat. Her nearly naked body twitches and dances, tongue lolling from her mouth as thick rope strangles her. The man watches with detached interest, noting the slowing of her struggles, until she is limp, swinging languidly at the end of the noose. He cuts her down, pleased with how the night is progressing. Looking down at her beautiful corpse, he pulls his stiffening dick out; now it’s time for him to cum.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Plastic Bag, Suffocation, Rope Bondage, Ball Gag, Garter Belt, Thigh-High Stockings, Lingerie, Terror, Garrote Strangling, Breath Play, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Sex, Noose, Masturbation, Hitachi Vibrator, Fingering, Necro Sex, Cumshot, Posing, Body Play, Body Views, Stocking-Clad Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Fuck Her Corpse 16”

Starring Valentina Nappi

Directed by JohnM

Val just discovered that her little brother Jack is a traitor! He has double-crossed their team of spies and now has a bounty on his head. She confronts him with a 9mm pistol, even though she knows she could never bring herself to shoot him. She hands the pistol to Jack and tells him to use all fifteen rounds to defend himself while he makes his getaway.

Jack heads towards the door, before turning back to take one last look at his beloved sister. The sister who taught him everything about espionage and tactic. Suddenly, animalistic survival instinct makes him raise the pistol and take aim at his dear sister's spine.

Six shots ring out in a rapid staccato. Val is somehow still standing, but turns to reveal that the exiting hollow-point rounds have blown her guts out. Jack is appalled at the damage he's wreaked on his sibling. But Val is unimpressed with her little brother's inaccurate and inefficient shot placement. She scolds him and implores him to finish the job before he runs out of ammunition.

Jack recklessly fires additional rounds into Val's heaving bosom, before finally dispatching her with a point blank double-tap to the skull. Val's lifeless body slumps to the linoleum floor, giving Jack a glimpse up his sister's skirt. Years of pent up, confused emotion spill over as Jack lovingly cleans his sister's hands and feet, taking time to sniff her Gucci heels, talking to her all the while.

It doesn't end there. Jack begins by cautiously probing Val's rapidly cooling pussy, before submitting to his dark desires and thrusting his cock into sister's corpse as it lay motionless on the floor.

Overcome with grief and an unspeakable desire, Jack risks his life to sneak into the morgue where Val's body is being examined. He returns his sister's sexy black heels to her lovely feet, then fucks her one last time. He can't help but feel like something is missing. Remembering their previous post-mortem tryst on the kitchen floor, Jack gingerly reaches his hand under Val's bandage on her gaping abdomen wound. Val's guts spill out once more. Jack pays sick tribute to his sister's life and memory, feeling himself inside of her as her insides spill out.

Once his wicked requiem is complete, Jack comes to his senses again and climbs off of his sister's body. He lovingly removes her shoes, takes one last look at Val, and leaves her forever.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Stripping, Shooting, Multi-Shooting, Blood, Belly Shot, Guts, Disemboweling, Head Shot, Necro Foot Fetish, Foot Sniffing, Necro Fuck, Necro Creampie, Post-mortem, Foot w/ Shoe Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“My Classmate”

Starring Anna Stevens

Directed by JohnM

James is shown to a private room to wait for a stripper to come in and give him a lap dance. His heart beats madly and he wipes his sweaty palms on his jeans, a chubby growing in his pants swept up between excitement and nerves. The encounter takes a turn for the strange when the stripper walks in and they recognize each other. It’s his cute, blonde classmate, Anna, her innocent, young co-ed image skewed, as James gawks at the barely dressed stripper, prepared to bump and grind on some random stranger for money. She begs him not to tell anyone about her working in a gentleman’s club. They’re both embarrassed, and Anna tries to get another stripper to take her place, but he (with the help of a few dead presidents) convinces her to dance for him.

At first, she goes along with it, but when things start to get physical, she backs away. Crazed with lust and annoyed at the sudden change of heart, James grabs her and shakes her like a rag doll. A sickening crack echoes in the room, Anna’s fragile C-spine snapping from the violent motion, and her body becomes dead weight in her classmate’s arms. Laying her on the couch, he considers his options. He’s still horny and she’s still warm. It’s not the ideal situation, but when life gives you lemons, or, in this case, dead strippers, you make the best of it.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Bikini, Stripping, Nudity, Groping, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Neck Snap, carrying, Posing, Rolling, Necro Sex, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Fingering, Cumshot, Limb Play, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

1442X1058 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY