PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tank Girl
What is your main fetish?: Blue,
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See above
Referral: johnm

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

Post by Tank Girl »

"Hey, thinking about a custom?"

Well, good news. PKF Studios is the place to get quality customs at great prices! For over 19 years, I have been a part of this great community. A co-founder of the original Club-Dead (c.1997), I have spent my working career creating ALL things DEATH FETISH. And I am best suited to understand how to bring your fantasies to custom movie reality.

At PKF Studios, we work hard, to make what YOU want to see.

With a diverse collection of actresses---currently, over 29 available, we can create your special fantasy.

And, with our NEW system of "PLEDGING", you can pick the actress with NO MONEY down. And NO RISK.

I am sure, over the years, you have heard some of the stories of customs gone wrong, Money lost.

At PKF Studios, we guarantee our work and your satisfaction. And, we do everything to make you happy.

So sit back, relax and go to CUSTOMVIDEOS4U.COM and check out the latest actresses.

Do you want a custom? Just have questions? Or would you like to be on our custom email list and get advance notice of studio updates, actresses and deals?

Just email me at: johnm.pkf@gmail.com

Check out some of our great actresses:

"It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."
Tank Girl
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.

Post by Tank Girl »

“Basic Failure 3” New

Starring Karma Leone, Ivy Aura

Karma and Ivy are still in training and their instructor, Max, is putting them through their paces. For their next assignment, he hands them guns and dildos, basic agent equipment. They must race to get themselves off with the dildos. The first one done must shoot the other. But this is just training, after all, and these bullets won’t kill. Unfortunately, the girls do so bad, that they have to try again.

This time they must use a double-headed dildo, ass cheek to ass cheek, to get themselves off. While they perform at a high level of excitement, Max is still disappointed. Looks like it’s time to get rid of these rejects and start again with some new recruits. Max shoots Ivy first; three round to the gut and she falls to the floor bleeding. Next it’s Karma’s turn to get the same treatment. Max is a professional, however, and he doesn’t take chances. The both of them get two more to the chest. He walks out, job well done, leaving them dead and bleeding on the floor.

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Nudity, Dildo, Stripping, Shooting, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD Quality MP4 Format

b]HOW TO BUY[/b]

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

Don't forget to check out:
http://dirtydeedsclips.com/updates/
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Psycho Shower Slasher 7”
Starring Amy Faye

Amy has come home from a day out and wants to get in the shower and relax some before bed.

She slowly undresses taking off her dress then her black lacy bra and panties. She puts on her big plush white robe and slides her feet into her flip flops and heads over to the bathroom where she hears her phone ringing.

“Hello?” Amy answers the phone, her friend called to let her know about the psycho shower slasher. He has just claiming the life of his 6th victim and she was found on the side of the road dead wrapped in plastic. “Don’t worry about me,” Amy reassures her friend, “I always lock my doors and keep my windows closed. I’m safe!”

Amy draws the water for her shower and peels off her robe and gets undressed. Amy climbs inside the shower and lathers up letting the bubbles drip over her wet naked body. As she is washing off Amy’s fingers find her pink pussy and she starts rubbing with delight.

But, she hears something and peeks outside the shower to see what it could be. Amy sees nothing and begins to enjoy the warm water again before a shadow crosses.

It’s the psycho shower slasher!

He stabs Amy repeatedly in her chest and abdomen and blood is gushing out from all her wounds. Then the slasher makes his final big move slashing her across the throat.

Amy collapses on the floor of her bathroom as she expels her last breaths the slasher leaves her bloody body on the floor.

Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Fondling, Teenage/Young, Nudity, Stripping, Fondling, Stabbing, Blood, Gore, Rolling, Body views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

This movie is presented in High Definition

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Get the latest updates and search 100's of movies at PKF UPDATES!

If all this sounds confusing and you are a first time customer, email me,
and I will give you an incentive to try one of these methods.
Send me an email with subject: INCENTIVE to johnm.pkf@gmail.com
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Amy Chokes”
Starring Amy Faye, Eric John
Directed by John M

Amy has just gotten up from a nap and she’s already feeling horny. so she calls Eric to come over to “watch a movie”. While she’s waiting for him to arrive, she decides to snack a little. Big mistake. A piece of food lodges in her throat, cutting off her precious air supply. Gripping her throat, she looks around frantically, but can see nothing that can help. As her sight grows dim, she drops to her knees, desperate for air. Her brain finally succumbs to the lack of oxygen, she convulses on the floor and then is still.

Eric enters and, seeing her lying on the floor, rushes to her side. She’s not breathing and he can’t find a pulse, so he attempts to revive her. He tries CPR, but feels that her clothes are in the way, so he strips her naked. Unfortunately, he is too late. He looks, perhaps for the last time, at her beauty. Suddenly, he gets an idea; there’s no reason for this to be all bad. Getting out of his own clothes, he rubs his hard cock on her pretty feet, shoves it into her still warm mouth and fucks the shit out of her stiffening body. After he sprays his cum on her pale skin, he takes a photo to remember her by and leaves her sperm covered corpse motionless on her couch.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Sex, BJ, Stripping, Fingering, Choking, Limb Play, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Play, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Dangerous Game 2”

Starring Pepper Kester and Ivy Aura
Directed by JohnM

Pepper comes back to her apartment after class and curls up on the bed next to her room mate Ivy. Both clad in their school girl uniforms Pepper excitedly tells Ivy about her drama class where she acted out jousting and fencing moves, “it was actually kinda erotic acting out the stabbing and it got me excited,” Pepper admits.

“Want to try it out with me?” Pepper asks as she pulls out two knifes she smuggled home from class. “Sure,” Ivy says with a smile.

The girls playfully spare with their knifes and each take a turn dominating the other one. Ivy is crouched over Pepper and stabs her with the prop knife then begins to slowly run her hands over Peppers soft milky skin and slowly moving down to her pussy and begins licking and licking until Pepper reaches the hight of excitement and cums.

Pepper wants to make Ivy cum too and begins rubbing and licking Ivy’s pussy. Pepper playfully sticks the prop knife in and out of Ivy’s tight little sugar pussy until she lets out a loud moan and smiles in delight after cumming.

After they have both played, Ivy is getting hungry and asks if Pepper wants to go out for some food, “I’ll take you out to dinner if you play one more game with me,” Pepper says with a sly smile.

“Well, how about a short one?” Ivy complies.

“Ok,” Pepper says with a sneaky smile as she reaches under the pillow and pulls out a real yellow switch blade that Ivy doesn’t notice until it is too late.

Pepper stabs her friend Ivy in the belly and as Ivy is gasping for her last breathes Pepper fingers her friends pussy telling her “just relax.”

Ivy takes her last breath and looses her life in the arms of Pepper.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Fondling, Stripping, School Girl, Uniform, Pussy Licking, Limb Play, Stabbing, Body views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Home Alone Part 1”
Starring Ember Stone
Directed by JohnM

We open to a dead Ember strewn on the bed naked with a large red marking across her throat from the garrote strangle she was subjected to.
Skip back to 4:32pm in the afternoon we see a man run towards the bed and naked body cold a lifeless, the man kisses her pussy and shoves his hard cock into her. After cumming all over her body he leaves her young sexy dead body across her bed with mascara running from the fight she put up to save her life which ultimately came to an untimely ending.

Jump back five hours earlier Ember has taken a phone call from her boyfriend and she is missing him after their two week stretch apart and he’s now telling her he is going to be gone one more week. “Babe thats so long apart, I miss you so much,” Ember laments. He reassures her it’s okay because they will see each other soon and thats when she hears a ring at the door bell. Ember has been ordering take out these past couple weeks feeling more relaxed and not wanting to cook for only herself.
“It’s just you?” the delivery man inquires. “Yep, my boyfriend is out of town and I’m all alone,” Ember says as she’s bent over grabbing her cash.

Right then the delivery man has a vivid and erotic flash imagining what he would like to do to her young supple body. Ember is curled up naked in a ball on the bed shivering and crying.
The delivery man covered with a black bandit mask grabs a rope and wraps it around young Embers throat, she is kicking her legs and reaching for help with her arms. She is gasping for air but chokes out and he slides his fingers into her wet pussy and licks them.

“Thanks,” Ember says with a smile and closes the door.

Later that afternoon the delivery man comes back but it isn’t for a package, he’s breaking into her sliding door as young Ember is sleeping in bed for an afternoon slumber. The delivery man find her in bed and covers her mouth with a towel he’s covered in poison and Ember kicks to free herself from beneath his heavy body but it’s no use and she passes out.

This is when the delivery man starts fingering her sweet pussy and she moans and moans as she is coming too but as Ember comes to she realizes this is a nightmare not her next orgasm. But again the delivery man smothers her with the poison rag and she’s out cold. He ties her arms up and twists her nipples and she screams in pain, “please let me go,” Ember begs.

But the fun is just starting for the delivery man and he flops her beautiful body over and begins to finger her from behind….

But thats not all,

you will have to tune in for Home Alone Part 2 next week!

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Masturbation, Pleading, Fondling, Forced Orgasm, Forced Sex, Nipple Twisting, Cuffs, Crying, Begging, Poisoning, Garrote Strangling, Carrying, Body Views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Not Your Honey”
Starring Ember Stone

As young Ember comes home from work, she greets her boyfriend sitting on the couch reading the newspaper, “hi honey!” But she’s wrong, “I’m not your honey,” the intruder exclaims.

Ember runs to try and escape her ultimate doom but the intruder reaches her as she jumps on the bed as a last resort.

He shoots Ember down and shoves his huge throbbing cock between her feet and she jacks him off. He licks her feet and as Ember is pleading for her life the intruder shoots her in the head and keeps fucking her, as he grabs her breasts blood spills down her chest as she is heaving in her last breaths.

The intruder fucks her after she died until her cums all over her chest. As he gets up Ember has a bladder release and pisses all over the bed.

Ember’s lifeless body is left on the bed as the intruder walks off.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Intruder, Shooting, Blood, Pleading, Begging, Nudity, Fondling, Necro Fucking, Bladder Release, Licking, Body Play, Body views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Difficult Cutomer”
Starring Ember Stone
Directed by JohnM

Clad in her miniskirt Ember was sitting on the bed relaxing when she got a hit call for the next incoming customer, “same price, I’ll take care of it,” Ember confirms with the caller.

Knocking at the door signals her next customer, Eric, is here. Ember greets him and makes sure the payment goes through before going any further, once Eric’s payment clears Ember begins to slowly unbutton her blouse smiling up at Eric as she does.

Ember reaches under her pillow for the knife she sharpened and cleaned before Eric arrived.

As Eric is licking her nipple and caressing her silky soft skin as Ember is raising the knife over his head plotting his demise, but she misses, “ouch!” Eric shouts as he wrestles her to the floor. Ember gets back on top for a moment until Eric grabs the knife away and stabs Ember in the chest multiple times.

Ember is gasping for breath and trying to make an escape but the disgruntled customer pulls her white panties down and begins to fuck her. Cumming all over her chest Eric leaves her dead body strewn across the bed and credit card in her mouth.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Fondling, Stabbing, Pleading, Forced Sex, High Heels, Mini-skirt, Blood, Torture, Body Play, Carrying, Rolling, Body views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Home Alone, Part 2”
Starring Ember Stone
Directed by JohnM

In Home Alone, Part 1, we witnessed the start of Eric’s depraved fun, strangling poor Ember lifeless and fucking her limp body, but that was only the beginning. Now see her full traumatizing ordeal. Watch him sexually brutalize and humiliate Ember, before choking the life from her body.

Bound and helpless, Eric ruthlessly penetrates her again and again, shoving his fat cock into whatever hole he desires. Terrified and pleading, Ember obediently gags on his cock, swallowing his cum, after having another load leak out of her abused pussy. Desperately, she begs for her life as he uses her as his sperm depository.

Alas, her cries for mercy fall on deaf ears as Eric strangles her with a length of rope. Her eyes bug out, face red, as he starves her of precious oxygen. She struggles, writhing on the bed, but, as her vision dims, she grows still, eyes still open to the horror that befell her. Eric plays with her body some more, but then becomes bored, leaving her naked and covered in his seed, without a single shred of dignity in death.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Fingering, Forced Orgasm, Rape, Forced Dildo, Begging, Pleading, Terror, Bondage, Gagged, Forced BJ, Garrote Strangling, Body Views, Body Play, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

NEW“Basic Failure 4”NEW

Starring Kate England, Karma Leone

Directed by JohnM

These two recruits have a lot to learn and today’s lesson involves dildos and guns. Commanded to each mount a dildo, they must race to cum first. The first to cum is the first to grab a gun, and the advantage. Desperately fucking herself, Kate moans in orgasm and grabs her weapon, easily catching Karma by surprise and gunning her down. Luckily, these are training bullets and she is only incapacitated, but vulnerable to the lewd groping of her attacker, Kate.

The next day brings more trials, as they must bend over and thrust their asses against mounted dildos. Karma wins this time, shamelessly grinding on the fake cock, cumming loudly. Now she has the advantage and she shoots Kate, who falls to the ground, defenseless. Karma plays with Kate’s body, licking and fondling the unconscious beauty.

For their final test, they must fuck each other, using a huge, double-headed beast, while their instructor watches. He is not pleased with what he sees. First he shots Kate in the gut, blood pouring from the wound and the pain drives her to her knees. Karma is next and she doubles over as her hands clutch the wound, trying to hold her guts in as crimson spills through her fingers. They plead for their lives, but their instructor finishes them with two to the chest and their bodies fall limp and lifeless, arms akimbo. They are left in a pile, for the agency’s cleaners to dispose of like so much garbage.

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Fondling, Dildo, Stripping, Kissing, Execution, Multi-Shooting, Blood, Pleading, Begging, Limb Play, Body Views, Body Play, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

http://www.pkfstudios.com/shooters/
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Hooker Shootout"
Starring Tessa and Lexxi
Directed By JohnM

A confrontation between a hooker and her madam starts as a shoving match, turns quickly to hair pulling and clothes ripping.

Then, things take a turn for the worse. Both girls are packin' heat and not afraid to use it!!!

After a barrage of lead from both girls, one is full of holes and slowly dieing on the floor.

But, the other girl is wounded too--perhaps mortally. She shoots the other girl again--thinking she is finishing her off. When she staggers off to go get her money, the first girl, musters up enough strength to shoot her in the back.

She drags herself back beside the now dead girl and slowly dies herself, ending in a blank stare.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Girl Fighting, Hair Pulling, Multi-shooting, Blood, Body Pans.

This movie presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Righteous Execution"
Starring Candle Boxxx
Directed By JohnM

Note: OVER THE TOP (in a good way) PERFORMANCE!!! URINE FOR A TREAT!

Cynthia Collins is a bad girl. Evil in fact. She had robbed, murdered, maimed, and spit at preachers. She is a bad, bad girl.

Now, in her hideout, getting ready to shoot up so she could masturbate over all the money she had, the pigs had finally caught up to her. They burst right in and took her down.

They took her mugshot, then, represented by a wacky fantasy sequence, she was sentenced to be EXECUTED.

She is tossed in her cell, slamming her face against the wall, blood in her mouth. She liked the pain. She wanted the pain.

Later, her last meal was a cold can of split pea soup. She ate it off the same floor she defecated on for weeks. She did not mind. She loved it.

Later, bound to a chair, black hood covering her face, she was finally agitated. She wanted the hood off. She wanted them all to see her face as she died.

They granted her wish--the hood was removed. Now, she taunted them, asking for her death--daring them to shoot her.

When the time came, 6 shots simultaneously rang out, slamming her in the left breast, tearing through her flesh and shredding her heart.

But she did not die right away. Her body arched up, her muscles locked, quivered. Then, she slowly relaxed, let out a high whine, then a soft sigh.

As she sank into the chair, fingers twitching, a long stream of piss flowed out of her, covering the chair and floor. She made sure back in her cell to keep asking for water. She wanted to give them a last show and she was. The pee seemed to flow forever.

When it was over, she was surrounded all around by her warm piss, her bare feet soaked.

Her body had stopped quivering. The execution was complete.

The bitch was dead.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Evil Babe, Execution by Firing Squad, (Real) Bladder Release, Body Views.

This movie presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

Direct Purchase Link:

Or, try these alternatives:

(Must have an established account)

SHOOTERS UPDATE BLOG
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Death of a Blogger”

Starring Kate England

Directed JohnM

The scene opens with a naked, muscled thug thrusting his dick into the the corpse of a beautiful blonde. She takes it passively, her body limp, her eyes glassy and staring into nothingness.

3 hours earlier...

Blogger Kate thinks she’s broken a big story, but in reality, she has bitten off more than she can chew. Possessing potentially damaging information on some political elites, she gets a visit from a couple of shady characters. First, they handcuff her, slapping her around and pulling her hair. When she doesn’t give up the information immediately, they decide to get rough.

Threatening her with a knife and torturing her with a stun gun, the two men abuse the young beauty, until she is a terrified, crying mess. This just turns them on and they force her to gag on their hard cocks. They push her to her knees, on her back, shoving themselves brutally into all of her holes. They take particular delight in stretching out her tender, virgin asshole.

She suffers horribly through the violent ordeal, forced to be a sex toy and cum depository for both of her attackers. Eventually tiring of their cruel game, one of the men strangles her with a length of cord, while the other holds her down, pumping his fingers into her ill-used cunt, robbing her of any dignity, even in death. Choking for air, limbs wildly thrashing as she helplessly fights for her life, her struggles slowly turn to twitches and seizures as her brain and body shut down. They leave her on the bed, naked, alone and with their dirty cum leaking out of every hole.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, 2 on 1 Rape, Forced BJ, Forced Sex, 2 on 1 Anal Rape, Disheveled, High Heels, Slapping, Hair Pulling, Electrocution, Knife Play, Taser, Handcuffs, Pleading, Begging, Crying, Garrote Strangling, Carrying, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

NEW“Sextermination”NEW

Starring Ember Stone

Directed by JohnM

Ember is enjoying a little sexy time on her own, bringing herself to the last orgasm she will ever know. Abruptly, an attacker lunges at her, choking her into unconsciousness. When she awakens, she is handcuffed on a dirty mattress, her attacker masturbating himself as he watches her. Her thoughts of escape fall away when he points a big, black gun at her, his lethal intentions clear. She pleads and begs for her life and he tells her that if she can suck his cock good enough, he may let her go.

Frightened and desperate, she swallows and sucks like a whore, doing anything to live another day. He was merely toying with her, however, and he shoots her in the back. She falls and writhes in pain, but he is far from done. He shots her again, in the gut and in the chest, watching as she twitches and bleeds out far from any friends or comfort. Her bladder releases, the acrid smell of urine mixing with the miasma of blood and fear that christen her departure to the afterlife.

Tired of wanking his own dick, Ember’s murderer shoves himself inside of her, enjoying the feel of her still warm pussy and her limp body. Defiling her corpse on the filthy, gore covered bedding, his cock invades her most private areas. As a finishing indignity, he cums on her chest, his dirty slime mixing with the blood that pours out of her multiple wounds. Removing the rest of her clothing, he leaves her naked and covered in an array of bodily fluids. Who know if she will ever be found, as her body cools in this chamber of horrors.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Rape, Forced BJ, Partially Stripped, Disheveled, Clothes Ripping, Pantyhose, Boots, Choking, Cuffs, Begging, Pleading, Terror, Multi-Shooting, Blood, Bladder Release, Necro, Cum Shot, Body Views, Foot Views.

HOW TO BUY

http://www.pkfstudios.com/shooters/
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Ski Vacation”
Starring Cole
Directed by JohnM

Cole and her boyfriend, Jason, took a winter ski vacation and he was hoping to rekindle some romance between them however Cole doesn’t feel the same way anymore. Jason tries to kiss Cole even though she is avoiding his advances and she asks him to “stop”.

“This is how you treat me after I bring us here for this expensive ski trip?!? You act like a bitch?” Jason quizzes her.

“I just can’t help how I feel,” Cole tries to explain as she tries to break free from his grip standing up.

Jason is so aggrivated with Cole he goes to reach from her and as she is braking free he violently snaps her neck and her lifeless body drops dead on the couch right there.

Jason begins to undress Cole’s floppy body taking a moment to massage and kiss her large plump breasts before moving to her pants and pulling them down.

Jason plays with Cole’s pink sugar pussy for a moment rubbing her hands on her pussy and breasts also before pulling out his throbbing cock and shoving it inside her.

After he came he picks up Cole’s body and carries her around before putting her back on the coffee table, Jason gets dressed and leaves her dead body there.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Fondling, Sex, Stripped, Neck Snap, Death, Pussy Licking, Limb Play, Body Play, Carrying, Nudity, Posing, Body Views, Foot Views.

651X480 WMV Format

HOW TO BUY