PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tank Girl
What is your main fetish?: Blue,
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See above
Referral: johnm

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2016

Post by Tank Girl »

“Out of Town” 

Starring Addie Juniper

Directed by JohnM

Addie can’t wait to get back home. Back to her friends, her husband, back to the comfortable and familiar. Today was the last day of her trip and her flight back leaves tomorrow. Too bad she’ll be dead by then.

Just as she gets off the phone, a masked intruder walks into her room and lunges at her. Fear takes over for her shocked mind, and she scrambles to escape his grasp, blind panic driving all thoughts from her head. The man is no novice, however, and while he enjoys the chase, he quickly catches up with her and throws her down, hard onto the kitchen table.

His meaty hands wrap around her tiny throat and squeeze, cutting off Addie’s air. She struggles frantically, legs kicking and arms swatting at her attacker’s massive arms, but their size difference is just too big and his weight crushes down on her. Tightening his grasp, he lifts her, by the throat, off the table and slams her into some cheap, wooden cabinets. He holds her there, his bulk pinning her against the wall, iron grip still strangling her, while he pulls up her shirt to grope her tits.

The fight is brutal and, even as Addie’s desperation gives her strength, far too one-sided to give her any chance of escape. The man presses one of his powerful forearms against her throat, causing a sickening crunch, as both her trachea and cervical vertebrae shatter, killing her. Her struggles cease and her body becomes limp and lifeless. Dead eyes stare out of a slack face, devoid of the vibrancy they once held. Lifting her easily, the masked murderer lays Addie on the kitchen table again.

Taking his time, he removes the girl’s socks, admiring her elegant feet and painted toes. Next he removes her jeans and panties, her shaved pussy open and exposed. Allowing a moment to squeeze and fondle her firm, round tits, he is soon gripped by his own need to climax. He fucks Addie’s corpse right on the table, the build up to this so exciting that it isn’t long before he cums, filling her cunt with his seed. Pocketing her panties as a souvenir, he searches through the refrigerator, disappointed by the lack of food there. Settling for a bottle of vodka from the freezer, he ambles off, leaving the abused and broken body half-naked on the kitchen table. Who knows how long it will be there before someone finds it?

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Violence, Peril, Terror, Chase, Struggle, Masked Intruder, Groping, Hand Strangle, Stripping, Partial Nudity, Necro, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation. 

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1442X1058 Upscaled MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Using this method, you establish an account, pre-pay for credits using standard methods and use them to make purchases)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Get the latest updates and search 100's of movies at PKF UPDATES!

If all this sounds confusing and you are a first time customer, email me,
and I will give you an incentive to try one of these methods.
Send me an email with subject: INCENTIVE to johnm.pkf@gmail.com
"It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."
Tank Girl
I am registering for our new employee. She will be in charge of posting ads and will be interacting on the forums. She is very geeky and really into horror and pop culture.

Re: PKF STUDIOS • LATEST UPDATES • 2017

Post by Tank Girl »

“Complacency”

Starring Shavelle Love

Directed by JohnM

Shavelle has moved to a seedy part of town and her incessantly protective father has called to check in on her again. She paces through the living room in her sexy pink slip and bare feet as she tries to reassure him that she hasn’t been complacent. He needn’t worry she insists, she has her taser after all. Satisfied, he lets her go.

She grabs a glass of water and heads to bed, pulling her sheets up to her chest. The little fawn falls into a peaceful deep sleep completely unaware of the man slipping through her front door. He quietly moves into her room and sets a bag on the floor pulling out a rag drenched in chloroform. He covers her face and her eyes shoot open only long enough to question whats happening.

The masked man pulls a set of cuffs from his bag, and he clasps one on each of her delicate limbs before strapping a bit gag around her head. Using some rope, he secures her to the bed frame, spreading her legs wide open, pulling up her slip to reveal her black lacy panties. She gets him so hard as he takes a look at her velvety lips popping from the sides of their lace incasement.

He straddles her narrow frame and leans into her, taking in her flowery scent and waking her. She turns her head to see the man and immediately begins to panic, pulling on her restraints as she fights to escape from underneath him. Reaching over to the bed stand he grabs her trusty taser and turns it on her, taking the time to find just the right places to shock. Her body twists from the volts shooting into her. His cock throbs with her pain as it rubs against her leg.

Pulling out a knife he runs it under her dress, fear falls upon her face as she struggles to stop this. The rip of her slip is slow and taunting as the two halves of her nightwear falls to her sides. She tries to scream and it is met with a severe nipple twist. She still isn’t getting it. He chokes her to try and paint a clearer picture before submitting her with more torturous nipple twists. Her body writhes in pain as she fights against the bit. Looking down at him she watches him cut her panties away.

The bit falls from her face as he shoves his fingers in her cunt, taking them out to shove them in her quivering mouth. She moans and screams in an aroused protest as his fingers dart between her pussy and her mouth. He pulls out a dildo and does the same, making her gag on it, getting it nice and wet to moisten her stretched open vagina.

Using a hitachi wand, he places it on her clit and she begins to cum nearly instantly against her will. She begs for him to stop as her cunt throbs with each wave of pleasure. Her lips engorge and redden as she cums harder. He is so aroused by this dynamic of terrorizing pleasure he pulls out his cock, no longer capable of being tucked behind his jeans and forces it down her throat.

He has to untie her to get her throat just how he likes it. He stands off the edge of the bed using her mouth like his first jerk sleeve as spit and thick drool runs from her mouth. His cock pummels her tonsils, throbbing and expanding in her mouth to full strength before shoving it in the hole a came for.

He slams her to her face on the bed and slides forcefully into her, the violation making her scream in agony as he holds her hands behind her. He pulls her wrists and her ass with them into his thrusting cock, overcome with an animalistic and primal ferocity. She falls to her side and he contorts her to her back and drives in, hammering her quivering cunt as she continues to cum through the pain. He stretches her leg outward and presses against it, as he gets closer to climax, ultimately loading her pussy full of his load.

She rolls to her side in disbelief, horror, and emptiness as she lay submitted in his cum. Fixing the bit gag back in her mouth and clasping her cuffs together he leaves her to momentarily recoup and reflect upon her ultimate subjugation. When he returns, she is hopeless and she begs for mercy, claiming she did everything he wants. But did she? That blowjob could have been a bit friendlier. He offers his cock to her to seek redemption.

She gratefully takes it in her mouth, sucking as he grasps her hair in a bunch, working her mouth up and down his length. Slobber and spit run out of her mouth as she sucks on his balls sliding her mouth and tongue up the underside of his manhood. He feels his nuts swell then explode fourth in her mouth. Cum pours out of her open mouth as he feels the pressure release. As his jizz drips in long ropes from her chin he thinks, almost good enough.

He grabs the rope he previously used to secure her to the bed and wraps it tightly around her neck, the veins in her neck and his arms bulging with the intensity of his grip. She struggles underneath him, gasping for air, remembering the last words with her father, her feet flailing for some push. His primal urge has overcome him as he feels the strength in her fight. He can almost feel her heartbeat reverberating through the cord. He rolls onto his back and her spread pussy continues to drip as her legs flex and sprawl. Her face begins to turn as deep burgundy matching her sheets as the blood vessels in her eyes begin to pop and her toes try to push off the foot rails of the bed. Her movements slow as her eyes roll in the back of her head and she is sent into oblivion.

She lays lifeless on the bed, her arm still wrapped behind her as he steps back to admire his work and pull out his cock once again. He’s throbbing from the adrenaline rush of taking a life. Her beautiful wasted body stretched on the sheets just begs for another good fucking. Parting her ass cheeks he shoves his cock back into her reveling in the way her limp body moves with him, mouth fixed permanently agape, eyes staring into nothing. He leans into her taking final sniffs of her and kisses as he erupts again inside of her. He peels off of her, leaving her sprawled, pussy open for any future miscreants that may find her before emergency services do.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Home Invasion, Bondage, Cuffs, Chloroform, Taser, Nipple Twisting, Fondling, Bit Gagged, Choked, Forced Fingering, Finger Gagging, Clothes Cutting, Dildo, Sexual Assault, Vibrator, Forced Orgasm, Forced BJ, Rape, Blowjob, Drool, Spit, Cumshot, Garrote Strangle, Struggle, Whimpering, Begging, Pleading, Terror, Rope, Hair Pulling, Forced Dildo, Vibrator, Necro, Necro Sex, Body Views, Foot Views.. 

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

1920X1080 HD Quality 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

(DIRECT PURCHASE LINK. You just add the movie to your cart and purchase using standard methods)

(This method requires you to establish an account and fund it. Once you do, it is fast and easy!)

(Another great method to purchase my movies--once you establish an account, you can direct purchase using standard methods)

Step-By-Step instructions are available on my forum (must be a member and signed in to view this link).

Not every movie is always available at all stores. If you don't see the movie you want, request it on my forum.

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“The Severe Option”

Starring Casey Calvert

Directed by JohnM

Congresswoman Calvert has been under a lot of pressure to pass a bill she just doesn’t agree with. She has been inundated with calls and fancy offers from her fellow public servants to budge on her “no” vote, but she just doesn’t think it’s right. Her assistant, or as she prefers to think of him, her man servant Kevin sits by as she hangs up on yet another pesky plea to change her vote.

Kevin gives his two cents, suggesting the passing of the bill might open up better trade with Russia and is knocked down quickly with a frigid and condescending response. She glares at him coldly, reminding him of his place rubbing her feet, holding her lipstick and retrieving her dry cleaning, and that he doesn’t get to have political opinions. She sends him on his way.

Unknown to her, his urge to change her vote wasn’t as innocent as it sounded. “Da” his phonecall begins as he explains to a contact over the phone that she won’t budge. “Spasilba” he says as he receives his orders. Returning with her dry cleaning he unassumingly offers her a neck rub to relieve her stress. He moves her silky locks to the side as she welcomes his hands. Just as she gets comfortable he opens up a key lanyard and wraps it around her neck.

Her skirts rides up revealing her thin white cotton panties, as her nylon clad legs flail underneath her desk. Struggling against him, she manages to fall beneath her desk. She clambers away screaming for help as he grabs her, throwing her to the couch where she emasculated him earlier. He ratches his arm back and delivers 3 devastating blows to her gut, causing her to contort into a protective position on the couch. As she recovers from the pain, he allows her to sit up and breathe for only moments before wrapping her own scarf around her neck.

He pulls in tight, making sure to not let her get away this time. Her heels slide across the carpet as she gasps under the pressure of the scarf for air. A dark shaddow lingers behind her panties and knowing the beautiful pussy that lies behind them incites him further as she continues to flail on the couch, grasping for hope of living. Her body convulses with the last efforts of her lungs to take in air, her thighs quivering with the last nerve impulses left in her body as it slides off the couch, her legs spread wide open.

Her corpse laying there fills his cock with an animalistic urge, her body void of life splayed open just for him. He rubs his cock as he runs his hands over her still warm body, and unbuttons her blouse to reveal her bra. He leans over her and places kisses on her body as her skin begins to cool, her pale breasts exposed. He muscles her up on the couch and continues to undress her, pulling her bra off and letting her limbs flop back to the love seat.

He strokes his cock as he continues to kiss her bare skin, working his way down to her panties, smelling and licking her pussy through them, leaving a wet spot on her deceased cunt. He pulls them off and stretches her out on the couch and begins licking her bare clit as her eyes stare into eternity. He takes off his clothes and spreads her legs further, stroking his dick before pushing it into her wet pussy. He pumps into her as her dead gaze settles on the desk she once occupied, her breasts moving with his thrusts.

He flips her on her side and, lifting a leg over him enters her pussy from behind while he spoons her, her other leg dangles to the floor. He’s wanted to make love to the congresswoman for so long and loves the way she feels inside. He takes her skirt off and pulls her on top of him making her dead body ride him like he has fantasized so many times. Her body flops backward onto him, he feels her full weight bare down on his cock, just like he imagined it. He kisses her neck where the scarf made its mark, as he comes closer and closer to climax, her legs rolling back and fourth with him.

He kisses her spine and lays her on the ground, kissing his love some more as he jerks his cock above her on the couch. He’s wanted her as long as he’s worked for her. He feels his balls tighten and moves forward to spill his load. His cock erupts over her shoulder, christening it with his hot goo. It drips down her chest as he prepares the plastic sheet to roll her in. He drags her body over and lays her in gently, trying to keep her arms tucked in so it’s easier to roll her up. Her eyes remain open as she gazes through the plastic and her body rolls over itself.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Partial Nudity, Fondling, Punching, Strangling, Rolling, Pussy Licking, Limp, Cotton Panties, Nylons, Struggle, Terror, Necro Fucking, Necro Pussy Licking, Cumshot,  Necro, Body Views, Foot Views.. 

1920X1080 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“No You Can’t!”
Starring Norah Nova
Directed by JohnM

Little Norah and her da-d are home alone together. She sits naked in the bathroom, when her da-d walks in the door, his rock solid cock poking through his bath robe. It’s not long before the pair figure out what to do with their time together without m0mmy.

Norah takes her da-d’s cock in her mouth, a youthful grin parting her lips as his shaft slides between them. She loves the taste of da-d’s cock. He wants a bit of a taste of her too. She props herself up, arching her back and pushes out her ass towards him as he slides his tongue down her slit. Her juices are so fresh as her body readies itself to receive him. He takes a couple licks of her little asshole before taking his daugher. The pair fuck hard in several sexy positions, her cumming all over his cock before he pulls out and spills his nuts on her sexy little toes.

While she washes her feet, rubbing her toes together under the faucet, soap frothing out from between them, she doesn’t notice her da-d getting ready to shoot another hot sticky load on her freshly cleaned toes. The cum dribbles across her feet and between her toes. She loves the feeling. He only wishes her m0ther would do stuff like this with him.

Norah sees this as the perfect oppotunity to ask for what she really wants. She slides the thought out there of him getting her a car, but he seemingly ignores it. He leaves the bathroom to go get his “towel” while she hops in the shower. Her sexy little body waiting for another little go round with her Da-d, she calls out to him.

Her youthful expression of anticipation quickly changes as she notices the gun pointed at her. You wan’t a car?! He pops round after round into her, the blood spattering as her body slides down the side of the shower with a squeak. The blood drains from her body as the life passes from her eyes. No one is going to be getting a car now…

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Taboo, Teen, Pussy Licking, BJ, Sex, Cumshot, Foot Fetish, Shooting, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views..

1920X1080 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Don't forget to check out:
http://www.pkfstudios.com/shooters/
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Real Estate Intrusion”

Starring Moka Mora and Penny Lay

Directed by JohnM

Moka is a real estate agent showing her first house. Her presentation to her first client, Penny is flawless. Her joy in her new profession shows through on her face as she walks Penny around the property. As they walk into the living room she is certain this will be a sale. She is so enthused about it she forgets to show the kitchen, where a looter sits crouched, knife in hand ready to defend himself if he is discovered.

He peers at the two sexy women in the living room. Both are professionally dressed in skirts and blazers. He notices their long slender legs, and their petite feet. He thinks about how sexy their toes must be, and wonders what they must taste like. He stalks them through the house, watching them when his animalistic urge takes over.

When they return to the living room he rushes them, catching the two doe eyed sluts off guard. He pulls out his gun and shoots Penny in the belly, her body immediately collapses to the floor in pain as he turns to deal with Moka, shooting her in the chest and then the head. Her body goes limp on the couch. Returning to the still clinging on to life Penny, he pulls the knife he ganked from the kitchen and slits her throat. The gurgles of her last breath push through the bleeding slit in her neck. The two women’s bladders release as they pass into the great beyond.

Getting on the couch the intruder pulls out his cock, already hard from the rush of killing. His blood lust turned to lust, he uses Moka’s hand to stroke his cock. Stripping the women naked he uses their feet on his hot stiff rod as he kisses the girls. He loves their feet, he strokes himself while sucking on their tiny toes. He can’t get enough.

He maneuvers the two women on the couch with their legs spread wide open for him. Their pussies are young and always wet, the smell of feet and pussy juice fill his senses and he drives into Moka, her body moving with his as he thrusts gently into her. Before pulling out he uses their feet some more and then switches to try Penny’s taught little snatch. Their juices are still warm and the site of the girls holding eachother’s feet fills him with ecstasy. He pushes his cock deep inside Moka, thrusting until he cums on her clit. The semen drips down her slit to her crack, keeping him hard to do the same to Penny moments later. He leaves them for the owner to find.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Shooting, Belly Shot, Head Shot, Throat Slice, Bladder Release, Blood, Necro Hand Job, Necro Foot Job, Necro Sex, Foot Fetish, Necro Toe Sucking, Creampie, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views.. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Dorm Murders”

Starring Cherish & Friend

Directed by JohnM

Two sexy chicas are in their dorm room, drinking rum and indulging in some girl-on-girl action. These hot, little sluts begin undressing and getting frisky, when the RA comes in to complain about their loud music. He turns the sound down and goes back to studying, but the two seductive wenches devise a wicked plan to tease and humiliate the killjoy. Luring him back into their room, they put on a sexy show, stripping off their flimsy clothes and making out next to the giant teddy bear of a man.

Both of them turn their attention to him and begin to undo his pants, leading him to believe he’s going to get in on the action. Suddenly, they stop, backing away and laughing at the confused RA. Taunting him and calling him gay, the man leaves hurt by their cruel ruse. In his room, his pain becomes a cold thirst for vengeance, while the sapphic pair begin to make out again. Their action gets hot and heavy, distracting them from the stealthy entry of the RA. He smacks one of girls on the head, knocking her unconscious, the other too shocked by the sudden violence to even move. Swiftly advancing on her, he wraps a length of stout cord around her neck and strangles her from behind.

As the cord tightens around her throat, her eyes open wide, a desperate panic reflected in them. She tries to scream, but nothing comes out and her chest burns, starved of air. She reaches behind to strike at her attacker, to claw his face, to ease the pressure crushing her throat, but her attempts are futile. Her naked body thrashes and bucks, but she soon weakens. Eventually, her eyes roll back into her head and her tongue lolls out of a slack mouth. Now dead, the man rolls her off the bed and onto the floor, and moves to the other girl.

He starts to strangle her with the cord, as well, but it’s not personal enough to satisfy his rage. Using his bare hands, he squeezes her slender neck, choking the life from her. She fights, almost as much as her friend, but she’s even smaller, weaker, no match for the revenge-fueled might of the RA. His massive bulk weighs down on her, pinning her to the bed and trapping her in his lethal grip. After several agonizing minutes, she dies, murdered by the man she had teased mercilessly. Having just murdered two young girls, he turns tender, almost loving. He caresses the body of his dead victim, sucking on her nipples and nuzzling her soft skin. After a while, he walks back to his own room, leaving the naked and brutalized corpses of the pretty coeds to slowly grow cold.

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Girl-on-Girl, Latino, Lingerie, Thigh-High Stockings, Kissing, Fondling, Pussy Licking, Teasing, Fear, Violence, Clubbing, Garrote Strangling, Hand Strangling, Necro Fondling, Necro Tit Sucking, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views. 

1442X1058 HD Quality MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Strangled with Battery Cables”

Starring Nickey Huntsman

Directed by JohnM

Eric is at home when he hears a knock at his door. He opens it to find a sexy petite little brunette on his porch looking to be in mild distress. He graciously invited the naively trusting woman in as she explains to him her car broke down in his driveway as she attempted to use it to turn around. Oh how “unfortunate” he thinks to himself as he exclaims to her to wait while he grabs his jumper cables.

Returning to the couch with the equipment, he hands the cables to the stranded woman and she gratefully takes them thinking what a knight in shining armor she had happened to come upon. As she nears the door, he throws a hammer of a punch to the back of her head, dropping her to the floor instantaneously. Her unconscious body lays sprawled on the floor as he looms over her, admiring how peaceful she looks with her ass facing upward to him.

Getting down on the floor, he rolls her over on her back to begin exploring her captive body. He lightly runs his fingers across her and pulls her shirt down to reveal her plump and perky tits mounted onto her chest. He works his way down her body, he can smell her through her denim shorts and the musk fills him with heart thudding lust. He moves to her toes and kisses them before moving up her body to kiss her. Her eyes suddenly open and widen as her flight responses immediately engage in reaction to the stranger over her.

She struggles to get away but he quickly wraps the red and black cables around her neck. The excitement of her body fighting him for life is sexually electrifying. Her mouth stretches agape as her legs and arms flail get to get some sort of leverage, but sitting on just her tailbone, her power to push is compromised. Gusps of air escape her mouth as she slowly looses cognition, then consciousness altogether. After moments, the weight of her body sags into him, letting him know that she finally given in leaving her body behind for his disposable use.

He pulls her shorts off and tosses them to the side as he moves up her body, kissing her warm flesh, stopping for a little extra on her nipples. He pulls his cock out and strokes it a little before arranging himself over her to run his cock across her lips. The saliva built up in her mouth during the struggle lubricates his shaft as it glides between her lips. He moves down her body and takes in her scent again through her panties, giving the crotch of them a taste before pulling them off.

He gets her pussy wet with his mouth, shaken with anticipation of the feeling of her hole. Her dead eyes stare up at the ceiling as he wets his cock in her mouth before opening her legs and pushing himself into her pussy. Her petite little cunt feels so good as he thrusts his length into her. He fucks her on his side as her limp body moves in waves on the carpet, her still chest and breasts bouncing with  him.

He lays her on her back and continues as the pressure builds behind his balls, if she were still here, she’d love the feeling of him. His nuts squeeze as he pulls out releasing his baby batter on her belly. The goo drips down and pools as he straightens himself up and sits on the couch. Staring at the body, he calls a tow truck for the car “someone” left in his driveway.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Punching, Foot Fetish, Fondling, Kissing, Struggle, Garrote Strangle, Flailing, Death, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Fucking, Cumshot,, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views..

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Fuck Her Corpse 10”

Starring Zoey Laine

Directed by JohnM

The jig is up for sexy Laura and her band of spies, she knows it, and that the only way out is to end it…to be ended; Giving her crew the time to regroup. She insists on her direct order and wishes them good luck as she hangs up the phone and crushes it under her black leather heels on the carpet. Gathering herself, and her thoughts, she changes into an outfit any woman would be proud to die in; A tan skirt, strappy heels and cropped white top; Her nipples poking through the nearly sheer fabric. Applying a final coat of powder to her nose she grabs her gun and steps into the line of sight of the mercenaries outside through the window.

Expecting this to go easy with a bullet or two to the head, “fuck” slips out of her slightly parted lips as she notices the lasers pointed at her chest. Bullets rip through her body as she stumbles back, stands strong for a moment and falls to the floor after several more rounds pierce through her. The rain of lead pours in through the window as she struggles against the pain, Her pink pussy pokes out from under her skirt as she leans forward on all fours. Bullets rip through her ass, pushing her to the floor. Blood bubbles out of her mouth as she groans, "Sick son of bitch... you come... over... to fuck my dead body... just don't shoot my pussy from the fucking back..."

Pulling her body to the chair, knowing it’s almost over, she attempts to light up a final smoke. Calm and detached from the pain, she waits until the mercs enter and pump her body with the final lead, ending her. A sniper steps into the room as the others leave to check her body. He can’t believe the sheer fire power it took to take her down. Blood drips from her wounds as he begins to count the amount of bullets to take her down. He muses at how tough this woman was. He is overwhelmed with arousal as he bends down to admire her body, picking up her feet and smelling them. Checking the shoe size, he see’s she is a 9, no wonder she was so tough.

Pulling out his cock, not able to hold back any more he shoves it into her pussy lined with the blood from her wounds. Her body moves with the thrust of his meat. He pushes her legs to the side and fucks her in a twisted position and then laying her on her back, continues the dirty deed with this woman of tremendous strength, fucking her so hard her shoe falls off her cold dead feet until he unleashes his load inside her.

In the morgue 2 days later, she lays upon the table stiff and discolored from her demise, naked upon the examiners table. Bringing in a pair of heels the sniper sets them on the table and begins to read a list of names… a list of her fallen comrades. He leers over her that her martyrdom was all for nothing as he crumples the paper and drops it to the table. Spreading her legs, he puts the heels he found in her apartment on her feet and  begins to revisit her pussy. He fucks her good and hard, putting her cool legs up around his shoulders until he cums inside her decrepit corpse.

Having what he wanted, he ends by doing her a service and gives her what she wanted as he pops two more bullets into her brain.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Stipping, Shooting, Multi-Shooting, Blood, Belly Shot, Head Shot, Necro Foot Fetish, Foot Sniffing, Necro Fuck, Necro Creampie, Body Views, Foot Views.. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Chat Blackmail” 

Starring Verronica Kirei

Directed by JohnM

Verronica is just playing around online, when a message for her pops up on screen. She’s unfamiliar with the person’s user-name, but she’s chilled by the message itself. Whoever they are, they claim to have nude photos of Verronica, and they will send them to her friends and family, unless she does exactly what they say. She attempts to laugh it all off as a joke, a cruel prank played by one of her friends, but when she starts receiving the obscene pictures, her most intimate and private parts displayed in slutty poses, she knows that this is really happening.

She had thought her secret life was safely in the past, but now it was all coming back to haunt her. In addition to the public humiliation she would endure at being exposed like this, her sister’s life would be ruined. Who knows what it would do to her dad? With no choice other than to do as she is told, she gives in to their demands. Reluctantly, she strips naked, slowly peeling off her clothes in front of her web cam, sickened at the thought of being watched. Obeying the lewd commands that appear on her screen, she spreads her legs wide and starts to rub her pussy, mortified by having to perform for some pervert’s enjoyment. She is forced to dress up in sexy stockings and lingerie, fuck herself, on camera with a dildo and lick her own juices off the used sex toy. Her disgrace is complete when, despite herself, she cums, moaning, from the degrading treatment.

Suddenly, her blackmailer bursts into her room. Accusing her of being the same slut she used to be, readily agreeing to perform on web cam for some stranger. Before she can defend herself, the man grabs her by the throat and squeezes. They fight, grappling on the bed, but the size and strength advantage are his. She thrashes to get free, but soon succumbs to the lack of oxygen and is choked into unconsciousness. She awakens in a dark, basement room, still dressed in the cheap and indecent lingerie. The only door is locked, but she doesn’t wait long before her blackmailer enters. Holding a gun on her, he leads her to another room, with a noose hanging from ceiling, a small stool beneath it. Crying, begging with the man to let her go, she gets up on the stool, the threat of being shot more compelling than her tears.

He even makes her put the noose around her own neck. Kicking the stool out from under her, her legs kick the air, as the rope cinches tight around her slender throat. Her body swings jerkily, her movements frantic, her tongue protruding from her gaping mouth, her windpipe constricted by the lethal rope. It takes her a long time to die, but her movements eventually slow, until they are only twitches, the erratic discharges of dying neurons. Then she is still, lifeless eyes now dull and glassy, strings of drool dripping from her lips and chin. Taking her down from the rope that holds her, the man brings her back to her room, throwing her corpse, still dressed in trashy lingerie, onto her bed, to be discovered later.

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Blackmail, Forced Stripping, Masturbation, Lingerie, Thigh-High Stockings, Dildo, Hand Strangling, Crying, Pleading, Terror, Hair Pulling, Handcuffs, Hanging, Drool, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“Casey is Murdered”

Starring Casey Calvert

Directed by JohnM

Casey is distraught over the way her relationship is going. Her mind churns as she tells her friend about the turn it had taken and tries to justify her choice to leave him. As she struggles to make sense of everything, suddenly he comes in the door. She freezes in shock as his neurotic eyes pierce her. He grabs the phone to check who she is calling as she demands to know what he is doing there. He grabs her by the throat and brings her in close. “To make up, babe.” He say’s with a crazed look through tight lips.

As he pulls her in for a kiss, she tries to push him away, but standing over her it is too easy for him to overpower her. The two struggle to the floor and Casey makes it on top of him but only long enough for him to wrap his burley fingers around her throat. As she fights back, struggling to get free, her consciousness begins to fade and she falls to the ground next to him. The struggle of her frail body until the very end, the sounds of her gasping for air fills him with an animalistic urge as his cock swells in his trousers.

Lifting up her shirt he reveals her beautiful breasts and he bends down to suck them as he pulls his cock out, and straddles her. The perfect crevice between her tits looks so good he sticks his cock between them, working it up her cleavage and under her sweater. There warmth of her body, and her face on his cock gets him the hardest he’s ever been as he strips her of her pants and begins licking her pussy through her white lacy thong. Taking the pair off, he begins licking that familiar pussy getting it nice and wet for his cock.

Spreading her floppy legs he sticks his cock inside her. He can feel her heartbeat pulse through the walls of her pussy as his rhythmic thrusts bounce her body on the floor. Seeing how out she is, he drags her up onto the couch, putting her on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position. He pumps his cock in an out of her until she suddenly and unexpectedly comes out of her unconsciousness. As she springs awake he immediately grabs her pantyhose and wraps them around her neck and pulls tight, as he continues to fuck her. Her body contorts to get free as her limbs flail to get a grip. Her consciousness fades as he pulls with his full power.

Her corpse fully his now, he spreads her ass and begins to lick her pussy before taking off her shirt and bra. Once nude, he sits her up and opens her now breathless mouth and uses it to wet his cock before shoving it inside her again. He moves her to her side and lifts her leg and continues to fuck her. Her body sags across the floor with his thrusts until he pulls out and licks her pussy some more. Kneeling next to her body, he strokes his cock until he releases his load on her stomach.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Fondling, Forced Kissing, Hand Choke, Struggle, Unconscious, Titty Fuck, Cock Perching, Pussy Licking, Fucking, Nylon Strangle, Necro Pussy Licking, Necro Fuck, Necro Blow Job, Cumshot, Body Views, Foot Views..

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

"Temptation to Kill"   

Starring Joey

This is an awesome performance of Joey which include many, many death sequences encompassing Shooting, Strangling and Stabbing.  Many sub-fetish element including clothing, nylons masturbation, urination, boots, etc.  Don't miss this great movie-like experience with tons of hot, sexy action!!!

Summary:

Joey is a temp and starts her first day.

Her boss is obsessed with her and has a series of fantasies about killing her.

Monday he fantasizes that at gunpoint, he forces her to masturbate then shoots her in her breast while she does.  He then finishes her with a head shot and uses her mouth for his pleasure.

Tuesday, he fantasizes that he catches her having phone sex with her boyfriend.  He sneaks up behind her and stabs her in the breast.  She falls to the floor and pees herself.  Then, he fondles her, stabs her again and plays with her more as she dies.  Finally, he stabs her directly in the pussy.  He jerks off over her face, cumming all over her face and tits.

Wednesday, he fantasizes that she is giving him a private dance, then later he watches her masturbate in her bedroom, running herself through her pantyhose fabric.  He chases her around, then shoots her in the back, then after she falls in agony to the bed, he shoots her in the breast.  He plays with her as she anguishes in pain.  Then he finishes her off with a chest shot.  He fucks her mouth and comes inside.  He leaves her dead, stripped on the bed, covered in cum and blood.

Thursday, she is  in the office late at night.  She is surprised by her boss, and she decided after deflecting his advances all week, she would give him some.  When she returns from freshening up, he attacks her, strangling her until she is dead.  Then he fucks her dead body.

Suddenly, she is back to life and he has to strangle her again.  He leaves her dead on the chair, but then, she is alive again, and in frustration, he shoots her three times in the tits and chest.  She is dead, blood oozing out her mouth.

Then, he realizes that he was daydreaming again.  He looked at her dead, strangled body before him from the real kill---then rolls her out of the office to place her in the incinerator.

Another temp--burned out.

Contains:  Violence, Nudity,  Graphic Sexual Content, Masturbation,  Multi-Shooting, Head Shot, Stabbing, Stranglingx2, Peeing, Sheer Pantyhose, Boots, Heels, Sheer Clothing, Sim-Necro BJ, Sim-Necro Sex .

This movie presented in High Definition

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Check out CASEY IS MURDERED!!!

Just released and SUPER HOT. This is a STRANGLE WHILE FUCKED!!! These are really hard scenes to shoot and Casey Calvert did an AMAZING job at it. She looks so sexy being strangled and fucked, and later Necro Fucked!!!! WOW!!!

You all know, I am a super fetishest, and picking girls and creating hot scenes is a passion of mine. I feel all my actresses do well under my direction and strive to do better and better. So, I can, with confidence, tell you, this scene is FANTASITC.

Please check it out: http://www.pkfstudios.com/updates/stran ... -murdered/ (Click this for pictures, description and links to purchase)

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Check out this 6 minute sample video!!!

This is a low quality version, hosted on Heavy-R:
https://www.heavy-r.com/video/280140/2017_PKF_PROMO/

Or, download the full-resolution HD version here: https://mega.nz/#!dgwkWLoJ!545Ke7l4ho9y ... Te6OSiJ1lk

OR

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1-x3 ... FppLWVocnc

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“The Arrangement”

Starring Mary Jane

Directed by JohnM

Spy and assassin Mary Jane Doe has been keeping tabs on her “husband” for months. Knowing she just about has the information she needs, and that he could already be onto her, she enters his office locked and loaded. When her husband is nowhere to be seen, she sets down and begins to get really comfortable at his desk. The eroticism of the charade she has played with him over their time together makes her loins wet and she soon looses herself in masterbatory delight as she peels open her puckering blouse to reveal her luscious tits, and a hand wanders down her body, across her cotton panties under her skirt and into her already primed and wet pussy.

As she relaxes back in the chair, spreading her thighs wide open and stuffing her fingers into her hole, she loses site of the mission for a moment. Her gasps of pleasure emanate from her heaving chest as she receives the pressure of her demanding job. Her moans permeate the corridors of her husbands mansion, and as he comes in the house he can hear them coming from his office. When he enters he sees his lover in the throws of finger fucking bliss behind his desk and immediately his suspicions are confirmed. He pulls her gun off the desk before Mary even notices her mark in the room. He aims it at her and she pleads for her life as he relays to her his knowledge of her ultimately betrayal.

Suggesting an arrangement, he obliges and demands her to take off her blouse, her panties, and to lift her skirt so that he can see all of her. She spreads her legs and her pussy for him to see, but payback is a bitch. He aims the gun as she desperately begs him not to, and shoots her in the breast and belly. She falls to the ground, bleeding out. She falls unconscious and he drags her to the bathroom.

She wakes to him standing over her. Her body is fully naked in the bathtub and blood streams down her body. He promises to give her her last bit of pleasure if she wants it. At first she denies it, but as he lifts the gun, she immediately begins pleasuring herself. She pushes her fingers deep into her pussy wanting desperately the orgasm she was denied earlier before her demise. As she comes close, he shoots two more rounds into her, one in her other breast and one dead center mass. Blood bubbles out of her mouth and runs down her body as she laments about him promising.

He pulls her out of the bathtub and as she struggles to remain conscious, fucks her. Her body rolls with his thrusts as pools of blood form on her chest and belly. A blood soaked hand dangles off the edge of the ledge as he pounds into her, all the while holding a gun to her. She shuts off as her husband takes his final thrusts into her pussy and expels his load inside. When he is finished he puts her back in the tub, arranging her legs spread wide open on the edges of the tub and blasts a life ending bullet into her pulverized pussy. The assassin dies in a pool of her own blood, as her mark makes his getaway.

Fetish Elements: Graphic Sexual Content, Nudity, Spy, Female Masturbation, Fingering, Forced Stripping, Shooting, Belly Shot, Blood, Simulated Sex, Pussy Shooting, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views.. 

HOW TO BUY

Tank Girl

Post by Tank Girl »

“What’s in the Box 2”

Starring Verronica Kirei

Directed by JohnM

When Aaron sees the large, cardboard box that has been left on his porch, there’s only one thought on his mind. What’s inside?

Oh, other questions will arise later on. Who sent it? Who would know him so well to have given him such a gift? How was such a fine gift procured? As soon as he tries to move it, however, the weight of it, the way it shifts as he lifts one side, are so tantalizingly familiar that all other concerns are pushed aside. He must look inside, but not here in the open, not if it is what he suspects, so the labor of bringing it indoors is the first task at hand.

Once inside, he opens the cardboard flaps to find that his hopes, his fears, were correct. It’s a dead girl, wrapped in a clear, plastic shower curtain. Tipping the box over, her body rolls heavily onto the carpet. Unwrapping her with care, like a cherished gift from a trusted lover, he gazes at the youthful beauty of this girl-next-door-type. This was no cheap hooker, an easy mark to be taken in a dark alley. No, this would have taken skill, the building of a trust, an experienced hand bold enough to work in broad daylight.

He takes his time undressing the girl. The knee-high socks with high heels fit with her fresh faced look. She wears no skirt, so her black panties are exposed, a touch of naughty for one so sweet and adorable. Unbuttoning her shirt, he finds her matching black bra, and discards them both so she is completely naked. He is already hard, throbbing, breathing fast in anticipation of enjoying such a prize. He wishes that he could slow himself, but it has been so long since he had last indulged that he has about as much control as a starving man, an addict who has just bought their next fix.

Moving between her legs, he frees his erection and pushes himself inside. The feeling is so sweet, so exquisite, that he has to fight the urge to cum right away. His thrusts are slow at first, reining in his excitement, concentrating on just experiencing the sensations flowing through him. She’s tight, the smooth, velvety walls of her pussy gripping him, caressing the length of his shaft. Gradually, his moves become faster, harder, until he finds his rhythm and his hips slam into her’s in pounding, meaty thuds. Pausing, he rolls her over, to grip her soft, curvy hips and ram into her from behind.

He has his way with his new toy, her limp form and lifeless flesh jostling and shaking under Aaron’s beastial rutting, while her glassy eyes stare, stoically, at nothing. He can do whatever he wants; she will remain agreeable, accepting his lustful desires with the infinitely accommodating attitude of the dead. She will never complain or judge, her supple body yielding to the stiff cock invading her most private holes. His balls tighten, as the pleasure becomes too much for him to resist and he gives in to the ecstasy of his release. Hot cum floods her room temperature cunt, warming and softening her tight love tunnel.

Satisfied, enjoying a peace that envelopes him from such a singular experience, he zips up and gets to his feet. It would be a crime to mistreat such a gift, so he lays out the plastic shower curtain on the floor next to her. Rolling her corpse in it once more, he drags it away, storing it in a cool and dry, out of the way crawlspace, that has come in handy for such unique items in the past. He intends to learn more about the source of such a gift and his mysterious benefactor, but, above all, he intends to indulge himself with her beautiful body as much as he can.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, High Heels, Knee-High Socks, Stripping, Wrapped in Plastic Sheet, Fondling, Kissing, Nipple Play, Necro Fingering, Necro Sex, Dragging, Rolling, Posing, Body Views, Foot Views. 

HOW TO BUY