KHP videos back on Nicheclips

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Re: KHP videos back on Nicheclips

Post by Marakh »

knifeinhand wrote:Originally that video with Nicole was a custom that called for that many shots and stabs. But always felt a real average girl would not last that long. So made more sense to tell it like I did on it's re release. Nicole looks like a girl who would come from the land of soft sexy women who are hard to kill. Unlike her sister, she doesn't have the weapons to fight off bullets. And makes sense that many were done point blank. I plan to do more when I get a chance too. Maybe Vanessa can do one.
Would love to see a video like that with Katie, if possible. :love: - But Vanessa is good too. :approve:
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Post by knifeinhand »

Here are some new videos that have been recently posted. There are more I can't fit on this screen shot and more to come!
Attachments
newkhp3.jpg
newkhp3.jpg (520.42 KiB) Viewed 15462 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here's more of the new stuff posted. Many of them being returned to the original HD version since the last time they were offered. These and many more have been added!
Attachments
newkhp4.jpg
newkhp4.jpg (496.61 KiB) Viewed 15312 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

And more videos posted on Nicheclips. You can also still purchase any of these directly from me. Email if you need to do it that way.
Attachments
newkhp5.jpg
newkhp5.jpg (509.29 KiB) Viewed 15087 times
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

knifeinhand wrote:I just put up two of the older videos that were pretty hot. One is the video with Nicole and Misti who have a guy come in and strap them to tables and navel stab them to death.
I love this video (Navel Stabbing Whores), and will have to get it (and The Robbery ~ Ally & Nicole!) Maybe a few others as well.

I'd love to see a new version of Carmen's death by bayonet (from Two Girls Bayonet Stabbed and Shot), maybe topless, though. If you can find a girl with legs like Carmen, who weeps in pain as she dies, that woulod be awesome.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I would love too but don't have the bayonets any more.

*Update* Just looked at some bayonet knives and might actually have one. I will know tomorrow.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

More KHP Classic clips! As I have been doing, more work goes into these videos with use of the newer effects when it's needed. Also some color correction and sound enhancement too. On one coming with Britton, it started out as a shot in front of the green screen but I put her in a dark dungeon to add to the video. It's one where she gets drilled thru the navel with a huge power drill.
Attachments
newkhp6.jpg
newkhp6.jpg (598.04 KiB) Viewed 14829 times
butch56
What is your main fetish?: Arrows and knives in women below belly button
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am interested in special effects.
Referral: Sexy Amazons

Post by butch56 »

So who goes in front of the green screen? You or the actress? Just curious.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

We both are.
Attachments
Britton Meets The Driller Killer_preview.jpg
Britton Meets The Driller Killer_preview.jpg (442.53 KiB) Viewed 14724 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I did some checking on my bayonet and what I had was not the right size for my rifle so I ordered a new one that should fit. With any luck I'll do some of that on the next clone vid.

Since I will be having to continue to shoot in green screen, I hit the books to find out just what might be the problem since my latest hasn't turned out as good as I would like it. Especially floor shots. I had a feeling something had changed in the program update and seems it had. The program just used to do all the work for you but now they have it so you make the adjustments per your shot. Knowing that, I went to school on the way all of that works and shot a test shot of myself and it's looking very sharp. I even tried it on one of the hardest shots from the last film and made a big difference in the final result. Also learned that my green screen leans more liberal than conservative. More blue than red. Seems all green screens lean one way or the other. This being the case, filming certain colors is some what of a problem but there is a setting on my program for that too. So all in all, the next film I have planned, will have some upgrades including the killers outfit and weaponry. Not to mention a very hot girl. Have a few hot girls in plans for films this month. But they will come out later in the month.
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Alright. Looking forward to see how the green screen improves. :)

But as always, I do prefer a real location, but I understand that the green screen makes things and setting possibilities much easier to realize and cheaper to do.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I am going to do a few coming up that will be real locations. And I'm doing the finish work on my house so that I can do some filming in it. Hope to have it done in a couple of weeks. But still want the green screen option. Just needed to figure out how to make it better. Some of the problem also had to do with lighting. So worked on that. I might try some of that paint to see if it's closer to true green than the fabric it. When I shoot the fabric and then color check it, it is Red 33 Green 150 Blue 72. It's mostly green but leans to the blue which can create problems. Ideally I want a color that reads Red 0 Green 255 Blue 0. Not sure that's possible in the real world. It could also be because of the lights I'm using. They are daylight lights and so the light color from those would be blue. Other lights are warm so they are more red. Don't know if there are neutral lights. Something more for me to look into. But I will definitely work at some real locations too. It's not just the expense I've run into. It's also the reliability of the person renting the property. They don't seem to answer emails very fast.
mornsickness
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing, woman being sawed in half by saw or chainsaw, or in general.
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I may join a community in which I can share my fetish with others who may have the same interests as me.
Referral: From various websites such as darksites.net, deadskirts, darkfetishnet etc.

Post by mornsickness »

Plan on cutting any girls in half?? :razz:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Not only that but I'm planning to add a new category on my store which will be large tools.
mornsickness
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing, woman being sawed in half by saw or chainsaw, or in general.
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I may join a community in which I can share my fetish with others who may have the same interests as me.
Referral: From various websites such as darksites.net, deadskirts, darkfetishnet etc.

Post by mornsickness »

Excellent!!