KHP videos back on Nicheclips

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP videos back on Nicheclips

Post by knifeinhand »

I'm a little behind on getting the new stuff up. My girl who was hit by the car is coming home and have had to get every thing ready for her. I appreciate your patience. I will get on it asap.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

The new Clones video with Katie is up. I did some of the stabbings the style I used to do with large knives and seeing it go in slow. Sure your going to love it!
Attachments
Killing More Clones - Katie Model_preview.jpg
Killing More Clones - Katie Model_preview.jpg (1009.12 KiB) Viewed 15051 times
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

I'll be checking it out right now! :approve:
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.

Post by Marakh »

Alright, just watched it. First of all, let me say that Katie looks fantastic! :love:
She looks fantastic in that shirt and skirt (secretary) style clothing, although I would've personally preferred the shirt to be a brighter color (white/pink, etc) to make the blood look better. That dress was also great on her as well! :approve:

Second of all, I really liked the new footage, the effects were also good (although green screen was a bit inconsistent at few moments). But I felt the same as the last one with Katie, these short scenes feel like they're teasing me! Haha. :lol:

I'm mostly just really excited to see Katie in a more classic KHP scenario with 1 longer drawn-out shooting/stabbing scene. Where it takes a lot more just to take her down. Like a dozen bullets over few minutes of time but she's still alive / standing, a drawn out shootout or stabbing, etc. Something like a classic Britton video, like we discussed the idea of. :pc:

But hey, I'm sure I've already expressed my feeling on it few times now. Don't want to ramble. :roll:
But I still enjoyed this new video with Katie, she's certainly very lovely. :approve: I just think she has a lot more potential!
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

I just bought the new Katie video. She looks good. Does she have tattoos? Will she do topless?

T.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Glad you liked it. It is more for those who want a faster kill though I let her linger a bit with either the one shot or one stab in the belly. Also did the knife twist and then multiple stabs with the last one. The next project I do with her will be a self stab but it will carry on for a bit.

The custom will depend on what you are wanting. I don't think this girl is going to be open to anything too wild. And afraid if I ask her about topless, you might run away. I'll just play it by ear and see what I find out. She does not have tattoos.

On the Vanessa videos I have a question. I think she is super sexy and I like her acting. Are so of you only off put by the tattoos? Because I have some one who says they can cover those. So if that's the only thing that bothers you, I'd still use her. She is open to a lot more things and does topless. Also might see if the old Roxie I had will do more. She has gotten a boob job so those looks great. But with it, she got a large tattoo that goes all down her side. But if we manage to be able to cover those up, she might be one you would love to see.
leone

Post by leone »

Any updates on the Tiffany front?
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Nothing to tell yet. Still waiting for a response.

Just put up a new video with Vanessa. It will be for those who like to see a girl fight back. She is in a shoot out on a roof but ends up getting it good in the belly. And you don't see much of the tattoos in this one. But after one of the belly shots, her tongue really comes out. I love it when these girls do that on their own. It's like they know what we like and want us to really enjoy watching them! See image 11 in the preview.
Attachments
Gunfight - Vanessa_preview.jpg
Gunfight - Vanessa_preview.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 14849 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is what is new for today! Don't want to miss out on these gems! Check them out at Nicheclips.
Attachments
newkhp1.jpg
newkhp1.jpg (613.19 KiB) Viewed 14575 times
butch56
What is your main fetish?: Arrows and knives in women below belly button
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am interested in special effects.
Referral: Sexy Amazons

Post by butch56 »

Clone Katie stabbings were excellent. Especially the first one. Keep up the great work. How about having an office scene where he stabs her below the belt because he didn't like the coffee she made.
Marakh

Post by Marakh »

Just bought the Vanessa clones video. It's good stuff! Her acting is solid and the effects were good. :approve:
I still prefer real locations to green screen, though!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Frankly I'm getting a little tired of the green myself. Going to see if I can find places to shoot. I think they did something to the update on this program and it's not working as well as it used too.

Murder over no coffee. That's a very real scenario possibility! lol
Marakh

Post by Marakh »

Oh, man.. that recent arrow video with Britton that you released on the store just now.. Had totally forgotten about that gem. Britton is so great in it. Man, I miss her. :cry:

Always enjoyed the scenarios where they were taking some pleasure from it, or showing hints of it. Like that one video with Mia - I forget the name of the video.. She was being executed out in the wild via shooting, and she asked the shooter to "Make it look like in the movies" - "Can you at least shoot me a lot?" - And then she took the bullets like a champ. :love:

Man, that's probably one of my favorite Mia videos. She was really just as great as Britton. I hope the lovely Mia didn't meet the same fate.

EDIT: Also, wow. I recall seeing that "W. W.'s Younger Sister" video before, but I had no idea that was the context / plot of the video. It's definitely an interesting idea, and puts the video in a better perspective. I quite like that idea too, executing some superheroine-esque lady. A tough dame to kill, but doesn't that make it all the more fun? :cool:

Would love to see some scenario like that again, if you have any ideas. :pc:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Originally that video with Nicole was a custom that called for that many shots and stabs. But always felt a real average girl would not last that long. So made more sense to tell it like I did on it's re release. Nicole looks like a girl who would come from the land of soft sexy women who are hard to kill. Unlike her sister, she doesn't have the weapons to fight off bullets. And makes sense that many were done point blank. I plan to do more when I get a chance too. Maybe Vanessa can do one.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here are more new additions of classic KHP videos. Some of the really good shooting and arrows. Lot of pussy shots in these. Actually all but one of these has either a bullet or an arrow to the pussy.
Attachments
newkhp2.jpg
newkhp2.jpg (593.04 KiB) Viewed 14284 times