Black Nylons Films - September News

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Black Nylons Films - September News

Post by tommygun »

Our latest film release!

"Deadly Politics"

Ordering: blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com

Lexi Luna is an extremely busty operative charged with finding political secrets,

but Roxanna Red and her boss have figured out that something's going on. After a cigarette to calm her nerves, Roxanna heads into to confront Lexi.

But Lexi hears her outside, gets her own gun out, and is much too fast for her,
as Roxanna takes a slug in the breast.

But then Roxanna's boss jumps into the fray and finally catches Lexi in the belly as she gives out a deep and agonized groan...

With Lexi in pain and losing her focus, the boss then shoots her with his silencer in the chest (boobs!) twice.

As Roxanna bleeds in the hallway, the boss dispatches Lexi with two more shots and we see her die in her bloody white dress, finally showing a tear in her eye as the she gives a final death sigh.

The boss realizes that Roxanna can't be left alive and he reluctantly puts three more silenced bullets into her.

The two bodies lie dead and bleeding at the end...

Then, as an extra..., the bodies are undressed and the bleeding holes are exposed on two luscious nude bodies...

The list price will be $18.00, but I do not plan to put the film up on the clip sites at this time. Two other producers have explained to me how NicheClips is now taking 60% of all the revenue from the clips sold. Out of the average $18 sale, I get just $7 of it. And now the site has deliberately made it impossible to audit what they are doing because I no longer get the name of a customer who purchases. There is no way to make this work under these conditions.

To make it worse, I had a fellow contact me to compliment one of the films. I asked him where he got it, since I didn't have a record of the sale. I thought it was another NicheClips "No Sales Advice" transactions, where they don't report it to me or pay me. Instead, he said he got it from a woman friend, who thought it was great. When I asked him to get the details of her transaction, she admitted that she got it from a third person. Who knows where the third person got it from. In other words, all those potential customers paid nothing.

I've been asked why the price of my clips is so high. Well, it is just that the market for my more pure-fetish work is very thin. I worry that the customer base is too much like me, a much older guy who got hooked on these death scenes as a little kid in the theatre watching film noir movies with his mother while his father was out of town traveling. What it means is that the few of us who like my sort of work have to pay more to support it, unfortunately. If all the sharing wasn't going on, it would probably allow lower prices, but the world is the way it is and there isn't a lot any of us can do about it, other than exercise our own integrity.

So, I'm going to start a website and only offer the films on a direct basis. Write me at

blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com

and I'll explain how we can work together easily on a direct basis called "Private Collection" if you'd like any of my clips. It is completely, totally, guaranteed confidential, and there is a discount program for regular purchasers. "Private Collection" also includes a guaranteed custom production program that ensures you get what you want and what you pay for on a schedule we agree upon in advance.

I know I'll lose a lot of the people who only buy from NicheClips, but at least I'll know that I get the revenue from the ones that do buy it. And basically, I want to develop a relationship with a good base of regular customers, and then we'll produce the films that collectively we want to see.

Let me know if this film, or any of my other ones, would be of interest to you...

/TG
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
tommygun

Re: Black Nylons Films - September News

Post by tommygun »

Lexi Luna dying in "Deadly Politics"

I've been gratified by the number of fans who have written me to join the "Private Collections" group. Thank you for your support!

It is a bit bittersweet. When asked what clips they currently have, most of them have indicated that they purchased clips that were never reported or paid to Black Nylons, confirming my conclusion that the producers are being scammed by one or more of the clip sites. I can't tell you how disappointing this is. We shouldn't be taking advantage of one another. We should each be doing what we do best and sharing the benefits that come from serving our customer bases.

And frankly, the customers who share or take clips from others need to realize that their payments to the producers are the lifeblood of this whole business. The revenue is pitifully small compared to the costs of making films. And the shrinking sales numbers on each clip are slowly strangling us all. In the final event, your choices depend on what you actually support.

Thanks for helping make the business possible.

For ordering: blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
---------------
smudger

Post by smudger »

The reason many people use Niche is that it is very convenient. Rather than lose those sales entirely, might I suggest that you post it up on niche at a higher price than you charge for direct sale?
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Smudger, this seems eminently sensible. I loved NicheClips in the early days for exactly this reason. But remember, NicheClips does not report or pay producers anything for at least 1/3 of all the sales made. What that means is that a direct sale where I actually get the money is worth three of the Niche Sales after the commission the producer pays Niche for the sales that they DO report and pay to the producer. In order to even this out, the $18 film on a direct sale basis would be $48 or more on Niche. I doubt the customers would pay it, and they don't realize that the extra money is actually going to NicheClips rather than Black Nylons. And such high prices just further incent customers to share the clips using all the new services that easily allow large file sharing.

This is so discouraging.
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Storm made a nice comment about the full-bodied and mature women in the Black Nylons productions a little while ago... My response was, "Actually, you're right about the differences in the actors. I work hard to find girls who haven't already been in 100 clips."

In that regard, Lexi Luna is one of the most delightful of the finds this past year. Not only is her body unbelievable, but her attitude and performances are fantastic.

Don't you think she makes quite a superior dead body in

"Deadly Poliics"

Has the "Private Collection" system worked well for you..?

/tommygun

("Private Collection" details are available by e-mailing blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com )
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Older Women

Here's a question that intrigues me... What are our thoughts about older women being offed..., either as victims, such as the expendable wife, or as evil women, such as the unexpected hitwoman who kills a starlet and is then surprised herself and killed...

There are a lot of fantastic bodies out there that don't have that 18-year old face attached. And since the "MILF" craze has sort of popularized the idea that older women can be sexy, it seems very reasonable that older women can be victims in Erotic Horror death fantasy.

I'm considering this gal Image
for my next Private Collection shoot...
Should I book her? Would anyone consider her for a custom? I think she'd look really good with the right holes in the right places... Any suggestions...Image

e-mail me for more details or questions blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com

Thanks.

/tommygun
---------------
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

There is yet another issue at Nicheclips that might affect sales: their stupid programming is defective! As I reported in another thread about another producer, after I tried to buy a sale item I completed all of the forms and finally entered my bank number, for example, 123. The program asserted that "We do not recognize your bank number 124." There was no arguing about it even though my correct bank number was correctly typed on their form and STILL correctly displayed upon the form on the screen, 123! So, I tried ALL OVER again............TWICE, and came to the same impasse with the defective program.

Then the real fun began, as I dutifully emailed the owner/operator of Nicheclips to inform him of the problem, describing it in detail. His reply was effectively, "There is absolutely nothing wrong with our programming, and there CANNOT be anything wrong. You must have supplied incorrect data." Clearly implying that I was very stupid. Well, I don't take that well, and tried AGAIN in an email to tell him that he was simply wrong, and he replied again with CERTAINTY that I was very stupid, and that his programming was PERFECT.

So, I gave up on Nicheclips for good. I wonder how many other potential buyers were smarter than I and just did not bother to even notify him of an issue when they too could not successfully purchase. He probably wonders why business is slumping....................elsullo :shake:
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Unfortunately, that's consistent with all the contacts I've had with them. Only one time did I get through to an actual owner. He did a couple of things to appease me, but never admitted to what they were doing with the sales reports. And then that went away, and now, no one will admit to anything and you never get anyone other than a staff member who mans the computer to deflect problems or other issues.

And the idea that they wouldn't listen to you about your experience, or believe that you have half a brain and know when there is a problem, is clearly part of their culture.

It's too bad, because I know a lot of people like the convenience of a single website like theirs. I just can't work with it any more.
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Great news... Jeannie has confirmed! (She had to think about the content a while, since it's shocking from the perspective of normal people!)

But, is there someone out there who would like a custom with her...? She's pretty unique..! And has a sly smile... Don't you think those breasts deserve to be fondled a bit, and then filled with a few bullet holes or an arrow..? Image

Drop me a note... blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com

/tg
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Custom Dilemma...

I'm scheduling the scripts for Holly in November, and I'm in a quandry which only a custom can resolve. On the one hand, she's got a belly that seems to deserve a number of great knife thrusts and her well-acted agony, and on the other hand, the breasts are also such attractive targets...

Is there anyone who'd like to have something special made to their tastes..?

I'm also thinking about an Operation Crossbow remake with more blood and wounds and body show. Anybody have any thoughts about that idea?

/tg
blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

I'm shooting with Holly this next week... Is there any one who'd like a belly or navel custom with her? I've been focused on her wonderful boobs, but her tummy might look good with a few holes, too. And she's a great actress.... Contact me at blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com right away because we shoot starting on Monday.
---------------
19RCS88
What is your main fetish?: Shower stabbings & drowning.
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can comment and look at the other studios that are releasing content.
Referral: I found out through people on other forums such as PKF studios.

Post by 19RCS88 »

Holly would look good taking a shower, getting her hair and body wet, then gets stabbed and throat slit by a masked person while showering.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Holly did a great job....! I'm working on the first scenario,

"Marked for Murder" in which a model does a fantastic job on her photo shoot in the desert, but later is caught in the shower and shot down quite coldly..

Drop me a note at blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com if you're interested in Private Collection.
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

I hope to release
"Marked for Murder"
with sublimely busty and photogenic Holly Gardner today....,

She makes an impressive victim jerking from the bullet impacts in the shower after her photoshoot on the dusty desert.

Drop me a note at blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
if you're interested in this new addition to the Private Collection or have any questions.
---------------