KHP Video Updates

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP Video Updates

Post by knifeinhand »

Halloween Special! That's right! A lot of the new videos are 1/2 off for Halloween Day only! All of the videos on sale have the "Halloween Special" at the top in large bold letters. Get the new stuff for a great price today! Tomorrow, the price goes to normal.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

There is a big Halloween sale going on just today! It includes the Dorothy videos! All the newer videos are 1/2 off just today!

FYI - The Natalia Model Clone 1 Killed is in the process of being changed to the video without the red mist blood spray. It will take a couple of hours but I will post again when it is done.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Okay, the video Natalia Model Clone 1 Killed is now the video where I have taken out the red blood mist for those who didn't like it. Hope you know it took several hours for me to do that in that it was a random object moving over several moving parts in the video. The only thing you will see now is a few chunks flying off briefly on the shots that are repeat shots to the belly. No floating blood clouds. The skies are clear! lol
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

__________Unbelievable Halloween Special!!!_____________
Post on this thread the video you want to buy and I will go and cut the price in 1/2*

*Does not apply to videos already discounted. One video choice per person. One day only deal!
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

knifeinhand wrote:Okay, the video Natalia Model Clone 1 Killed is now the video where I have taken out the red blood mist for those who didn't like it. Hope you know it took several hours for me to do that in that it was a random object moving over several moving parts in the video. The only thing you will see now is a few chunks flying off briefly on the shots that are repeat shots to the belly. No floating blood clouds. The skies are clear! lol
Amazing coincidence. I downloaded this video this morning before you uploaded a newer version. My comments below are for the original version. Thanks for the sale...which prompted me to download it 5 days before I had intended to do so, lol.

CC
Last edited by CapgunChuck on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CC
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Regarding "Natalia Model Clone 1 Killed":
The methodology for clone detection is a nice attention-grabbing effect. The police car zipping by, perhaps headed to the doughnut shop around the corner, adds some humor. (That was my first interpretation of a police car speeding by different buildings other than the target building, lol.) But then the police drones flying above the building where the targeted clone is...cool...a nice visual effect. Altogether the buildup is good. Is she really playing the violin? It sure looks and sounds real. If so, she's certainly a talented violinist! The first shot and her initial reactions to the impact are excellent. I feel the frequent changing positions and dramatic moaning on the floor are too prolonged; some of this extended sequence could have been edited out. I'm most impressed by the pacing of the final four shots and her reactions to the impacts of those shots. The gunshot sounds echo like a cannon fired out in an open field; I prefer "pop" to a "boom," or a smaller caliber or silencer. (My all-time favorite gunshot sound effect used by KHP was from the silencer in the original version of "Pretty Hit - Margie," which I don't recall hearing in any other video but that one. Second favorite was when Briton was pumped full of bullets in the shower.) The spread leg views of this beauty are a real turn-on. Regarding the complaints about the mist, I don't see what the big deal is. I can see why it was employed and it works for me. If there were any way to speed up the mist, such that it flies out in milliseconds, too fast for the conceptual mind to latch onto, I believe it would perfectly achieve its purpose on an unconscious level and not be an annoyance for others and would enhance the effects of bullet impacts, including when the impacts are in the same location. (I hope that makes sense; some of it is based on previous comments in this thread.) Overall, despite my criticism, I did enjoy this video...but I can't rate it a 10. Maybe I'm too picky with shootings, but I can only rate this video an 8 for production values and offer a personal fetish fullfillment rating of 8.

CC
CC
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thanks again for you comments. Just to explain a couple of things, the police car is speeding past those houses because that is not the ones she is in. They are going past them and to the target house. In this society, police are allowed to kill a hot woman as they please when it's a clone so they race to the scene to be the first one there to get to do the kill. The drones are to insure that the clone has not left the house.

I could have edited out a lot of things but everyone wants these to go on as long as they can so why edit out minutes of the woman writhing? The moving she did was her interpretation of how she would move if she was shot and it is pretty close to real. People in pain but far from dead thrash around a lot. She slowed down when she was closer to death.

She does really play violin. And yes, she is very good. Thought it would be a nice addition to the scene to have her playing it.

I have thought of trying that with the blood. Speed it up but then that is just a lot more work for something people just can't seem to stand for some reason. Better off, it seems, just to leave it out.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Wow the response was overwhelming! Hope you enjoyed the Halloween special. It was a chance to make those Nicheclip dollars go farther!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is the girl I'm working with next with Natalia and also will work with Katie again this month. And possibly Dorothy. I'm offering the same deal as before. Give me a general way you want a scene shot with the new girl in the picture and it will only cost $200. That is to detail how the one girl dies in a two girls killed video. You pick the girl from those two, Natalia and this new girl, and you pick the details on how she dies. Hell of a deal. Dorothy is also open to doing a custom. All three do total nude work.
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Indeed Dorothy looks fantastic. And sounds like a great deal. I am tempted, but right now I'm a bit short on cash.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

This new girl isn't Dorothy. Dorothy is the black haired girl who did the recent 50 Shades of Red video. Sorry, my wording made it seem like this girl is Dorothy. This is Ariana.
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

knifeinhand wrote:This new girl isn't Dorothy. Dorothy is the black haired girl who did the recent 50 Shades of Red video. Sorry, my wording made it seem like this girl is Dorothy. This is Ariana.
Oh! Ooops! :D
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

You mean I got a girl who will do total nude and she looks like Carmen and Britton and then though I offer a custom with her for little of nothing, no one is going to want one of her? I must be doing the videos far too good already. Even as broke as I am, I would find $200 to have her do a video.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

You have until November 16th to do it. Just contact me via my email below.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Also working again with Chelsea and Dorothy this month so any customs with either of them, let me know. They both will do nude.