KHP Video Updates

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP Video Updates

Post by knifeinhand »

Here's one more thought I want to put out there. $200 might sound like a lot to pay for one video. But consider how many videos you have bought to try to find one that is just what you want. Some may come close but there is always a few things that were left out or done differently than you would have wanted. How much have you spent on those videos trying to find just the right one. Go look at your purchase history and add it up. I'll bet it's far more than $200. Here is the chance to get it made with the elements you need and done in the way you want it without all the time searching and spending, not quite finding it. Think of this as an investment to finally satisfy your deepest desires. Now $200 is a very small price to pay. You are worth that and deserve it!
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

200$ is not a lot for a custom. I've had my own customs and that's the cheapest I've heard of before. That said, there can be made arguments and comparisons of quality of final product and all that. But I'm not going to get into that now.

I would love to have a custom with you some day, but right now I simply can't. Hopefully down the line sometime it can happen, but right now simply isn't the time for me.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Marakh wrote:200$ is not a lot for a custom. I've had my own customs and that's the cheapest I've heard of before. That said, there can be made arguments and comparisons of quality of final product and all that. But I'm not going to get into that now.

I would love to have a custom with you some day, but right now I simply can't. Hopefully down the line sometime it can happen, but right now simply isn't the time for me.

It goes without saying that if you can't spend it you can't. I'm mainly talking about ones who spend a lot searching for that one perfect video.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is what I have coming next. Should be up tomorrow some time on Nicheclips. A great stabbing video with Dorothy!
Attachments
New Dorothy1.jpg
New Dorothy1.jpg (230.9 KiB) Viewed 16268 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I am happy to say I am booked solid with customs for this next shoot with Ariana and Natalia. I can still take customs for them but it won't be shot on the 17th. I can also still do ones with Dorothy and Chelsea. And those two come in very quickly usually when there is work. Thanks for the response and will keep you tuned in to when there are other shoots and opportunities for customs.

Keep in mind that what I'm charging will only cover the cost of the model so after you get your copy, it will go up for sale. But just remember that you got exactly what you wanted. Others who might buy it will only be getting some what the things they want and you didn't have to wait or hunt to find it or spend tons of money searching for just the right thing.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Think I have been made a victim of a bait and switch. It seems Ariana is not what she appears. I got a new pic because of a question on had on her hair and the live pic I got looked nothing like any of the other pics. Her hair was all chopped off and she looked sickly. So I will not be doing any bookings with her. I have replaced her on my shoot with this woman.
Attachments
best boobs.jpg
best boobs.jpg (425.38 KiB) Viewed 15882 times
Hunter88

Post by Hunter88 »

what a beautiful lady :excited: :excited: :clap:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Shot some great new stuff with Dorothy that will be showing soon! I'll post pics when I can.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here are some pics from one I shot with Dorothy. Sort of a remake of the video done with Britton where she gets a hit on herself and it has to be done slow to make it look convincing.
Attachments
Sequence 01.Still001.jpg
Sequence 01.Still001.jpg (108.81 KiB) Viewed 15585 times
Sequence 01.Still002.jpg
Sequence 01.Still002.jpg (100.85 KiB) Viewed 15585 times
Sequence 01.Still003.jpg
Sequence 01.Still003.jpg (88.31 KiB) Viewed 15585 times
Sequence 01.Still004.jpg
Sequence 01.Still004.jpg (93.09 KiB) Viewed 15585 times
Sequence 01.Still005.jpg
Sequence 01.Still005.jpg (118.87 KiB) Viewed 15585 times
Sequence 01.Still006.jpg
Sequence 01.Still006.jpg (105.95 KiB) Viewed 15585 times
Sequence 01.Still007.jpg
Sequence 01.Still007.jpg (103.2 KiB) Viewed 15585 times
Sequence 01.Still008.jpg
Sequence 01.Still008.jpg (98.67 KiB) Viewed 15585 times
Sequence 01.Still009.jpg
Sequence 01.Still009.jpg (97.04 KiB) Viewed 15585 times
Sequence 01.Still010.jpg
Sequence 01.Still010.jpg (125.57 KiB) Viewed 15585 times
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

knifeinhand wrote:Here are some pics from one I shot with Dorothy.
This looks like a winner. Looking forward to it.

CC
CC
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I think it is. Employed all the effects you have some to know KHP to be good at and no blood mist on this one. Just some what bleeding bullet holes. :) It should be showing later tonight!
Attachments
newshotsample1.gif
newshotsample1.gif (1.4 MiB) Viewed 15432 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing. Dorothy Needs to Die Slow! Get it while it's $10. Will go up to $15 in a week.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is a better look at the first two shots. Hope it helps you to make your decision to get the video as it is a great shooting and Dorothy's acting is really good.
Attachments
Dorothy Needs To Die Slow_image.gif
Dorothy Needs To Die Slow_image.gif (2.11 MiB) Viewed 15359 times
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Dorothy Needs to Die Slow

Interesting plot and subsequent plot twist! (IMHO, the plot twist shouldn't have been given away in the description; I didn't read the description until after viewing the flick and writing a draft of these comments, lol.)

There is one glaringly annoying scene when she stands on right side of screen and says "Do it," in which her head is cut off from view and she's not centered in the screen; she should have been centered and in full view when she said those dramatic words. This takes a point off my production values rating. (I imagine this may have happened due to setting logistics and/or possibly due to "without doing camera cuts right before the shot." But IMHO, it should have been worked around...somehow.)

Dorothy is a delightful doll. Her apparel is enticing. Her acting and reactions are outstanding! I think I'm in love.

The special effects (including the new gunshot sounds) are excellent state of the art.

While blood dripping from the mouth doesn't appeal to me, I feel this is one of the most well-crafted, most natural and most realistic of such scenes I ever recall seeing; it belongs in the film.

The aftermath pans are not overdone and are perfectly paced, the way they should be.

The HD quality resolution is excellent, but the file size is huge at 910 MB, near the top limit of what I can download from my ISP; I may not be able to download much for rest of month without having speed throttled. This is not a complaint, but feel I should point it out.

If it hadn't been for that one annoying scene where she isn't centered and her head lopped off, an important scene when she should have been in full view, I would have rated this at least a 9 for production values, but I can only give it an 8; personal fetish value rating: 8.5.

Despite my one complaint, I feel most shooting fans will enjoy this movie and view CC as being overly picky about proper film technique. It is definitely a must-see!
CC
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thanks for all that. She isn't exactly where I wanted her. I had her blocked to end up on the right side of the shot but still in it. But I am a one man show so some times I don't see everything when it's shot. I could have cut the shot as soon as she stood up but I liked that line too and though the shot wasn't perfect, I opted to keep it in. The only fix would have been a reverse shot of me and I don't consider that a fix. lol No one wants to look at me.

I'm sorry for the file size but the minute I cut the resolution down to lower the file size, I start getting emails so maybe download it when you are at Walmart. That's what I used to do. So I didn't use up all my data on one video.

With that said, I have another good shooting coming your way. Below is the gif to it. She is shot twice quickly in that shot. Once in the navel and once below that. I will say that this one was a custom and this is one person who is like me and likes the explosion of blood on bullet hits. I did speed it up some what so not so much as before with a slow moving red cloud. But there is a lot of explosive blood on particularly the pussy shots and the breast shots.

Because this is a custom, the person who ordered it gets it first. Once they have had a chance to enjoy it, then it will go up for sale.

I also have a new clone video with Dorothy. She is a room maid in the sexy maid outfit. She is strangled, shot with arrows, shot with a gun and stabbed. In all of them, this soldier likes to do some molesting of the girl. Some rubbing of pussy thru pantyhose and heavy breast fondling.
Attachments
Dorothy Sexy Spy Shot_image.gif
Dorothy Sexy Spy Shot_image.gif (3.26 MiB) Viewed 15274 times