KHP Video Updates

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP Video Updates

Post by knifeinhand »

This new video is now available! Don't miss this one!
Attachments
Dorothy Sexy Spy Shot_preview2.jpg
Dorothy Sexy Spy Shot_preview2.jpg (121.17 KiB) Viewed 11698 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here's another look at the new video with the delicious Dorothy! This is after her pussy shots seemed to have killed her and her skirt rides up, showing her blooded panties. She gets two shots in the tits to make sure she's good and dead! Unfortunately the gif doesn't show all the detail of the exploded blood with the shots.
Attachments
Sequence 01_2.gif
Sequence 01_2.gif (5.13 MiB) Viewed 11648 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here's a peek into the clone video that is coming with Dorothy. Isn't she just so cute! This was just after she was horribly molested. He rubbed on her pussy and grabbed her tit! He put her in the bed after he shot the two arrows into her belly.
Attachments
Sequence 01.Still003.jpg
Sequence 01.Still003.jpg (92.41 KiB) Viewed 11599 times
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Dorothy Sexy Spy Shot

Dorothy is indeed a sexy spy, as the fine, much-appreciated close-ups in the flawlessly paced build-up reveal. Her performance is oustanding.

Special effects are well done. I like the excellent utilization of the setting and the mirror views.

After the initial shot, I would have preferred single shots, paced 1-5 seconds apart,to the belly and lower belly rather than automatic fire, but that's only a personal preference, neither here nor there, because the automatic fire is what the customer ordered. In fact, I can't say much about this flawless film because it is a custom, made to the customer's specifications. Nevertheless, I want to thank whoever ordered this custom for participating in the creation of this masterpiece, which fulfills some of my own personal fetishes.

More often than not wall-slides appear contrived, but contained herein is a masterfully performed wall-slide!

I love the way she looks down at the bullet holes in shock and disbelief, a major component of my own personal fetishes. And her masterful squrming and twitching contribute to her oustanding performance.

The tit shots are right on target and timed appropriately, the way I like 'em. The "mist effect," consciously noticeable only in these tit shots, works fine for me.

This movie rates a 10 for production values, acting, setting, everything technical that constitutes good filmmaking. My personal fetish fullfillment rating is 9.2. I feel this is a must-see for all shooting fans...including machine-gunners! (Where are you Rodzilla?)
CC
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Oh man, where is Rodzilla indeed? Haven't seen him around in ages.

I haven't gotten a chance to see the new videos here yet, but I will soon.

Soon™
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Hope you get it soon as the price will go up on it eventually.

Here is a peek at the clone video. Dorothy makes some wonderful moaning sounds when the knife goes in slow. Also a great close up of her face behind the killers hand with really great reactions. Dorothy gets this work and knows how to act in them. This is how she is stabbed every time in the bare navel and knife is left in. This video is going to be much longer than previous. It's going to run about 20 minutes. So if you want a great strangle, arrow, shooting and stabbing video, save your money until this beauty comes out. Dorothy is so cute and so horribly dealt with as an illegal clone working. No mercy whatsoever! Should be release within a couple of days.
Attachments
slowstab.gif
slowstab.gif (6.36 MiB) Viewed 11422 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Finally! The work is done on the new clone video and it's going to be the best yet! I invested a lot into this. Got several of the sexy maid outfits with white pantyhose. Rented a hotel room instead of shooting it in green screen. It features 4 clones as before. First one is strangled to death. Second one gets shot with arrows. Some of the best arrow work I've done in a while. Third one is shot to death. Made sure every shot looks realistic. There is over kill shots and shots to the pussy. Then the final is the cream of them all. All stabs are to a bare naked navel and they are all slow stabs. Dorothy's reactions are the best. She is so into this. She even asked if I could shoot her with a BB gun so she would feel the pain of it to aid in her acting. She does great without that. But it's the thought that counts. We might do paintball though. She's going to have some bruises though. lol

I am working on getting this one posted and will let you know when it's ready. It's a larger file because it's over 20 minutes long. You had better buy it up fast because I'm going to start this one at $15 but it's going up to $20 in just a few days!
Attachments
Killing Clones The Maids_preview2.jpg
Killing Clones The Maids_preview2.jpg (141.57 KiB) Viewed 11344 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

The new Killing Clones The Maids is now showing! Run time is over 22 minutes with 4 great deaths! I should be selling them at $10 each but you can get all four for $15! As with all the videos, you can buy it direct as well. Enjoy!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

If any of you are having problems buying this new video or any video on Nicheclips, you can order it direct from me by emailing me at clearpicturemedia@yahoo.com
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I recently put up two different shooting videos. One was advertised to have explosive blood mist, the other advertised to not have it. I listened to a couple of people on here because the last thing I want to do is produce clips that are not done the way customers want it. But here are the facts. The clips with the explosive blood mist effects has far out sold the other. So either this argument doesn't hold water or the ones who don't want the added effects also don't go out and buy the clips.

In this business, all of us are fighting to stay above water so I have to follow the numbers. So all coming shooting videos will have the explosive blood effects.

I also stopped using the retractable knife because it was mentioned that the real knives are preferred but again the numbers aren't agreeing with this. All of my videos using the retractable knife has far out sold the ones using real knives. So I will go back to using it along with real knives.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Shot some really good stuff with the two girls. The new girl was even sexier than I could imagine. Her dying scenes are just amazing. I will have some pics to show soon!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Price on the Killing Clones The Maids goes up to $20 on Monday. Get it before that!
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Post by PatrickPayne »

knifeinhand wrote:Isn't she just so cute!
Yes, she is. Wow. Very, very cute. Love that slow stab into her belly.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Thanks so much! My knife malfunctioned actually on that shoot but I found the part I needed to fix it and then used it again on a double sacrifice video and it worked perfectly! Can't wait to get that one out. Right now I'm putting together a couple of hot shooting videos. First one coming is where two hookers are told to dance sexy and then they get shot up. The second has Natalia dressed in a wildly fetish killer outfit because she is playing a hitwoman and she shoots the sexy girl after making her strip off her clothes. I'll get picks soon. The first one of these should be out by tomorrow.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is what's coming next! Get ready!
Attachments
Sexy Hookers Dance And Shot_preview2.jpg
Sexy Hookers Dance And Shot_preview2.jpg (164.39 KiB) Viewed 10827 times