KHP Video Updates

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Re: KHP Video Updates

Post by jhsnuff »

knifeinhand wrote:Some pics of some of the shoots with Nicole!
She is sooooo sexy!!!
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Post by knifeinhand »

Yeah she is!

Here is one of the many new videos coming with Dorothy. This is one that is some what different in that she is impaled on rebar!
Attachments
impaled Linked Comp 01 (0;00;00;00).jpg
impaled Linked Comp 01 (0;00;00;00).jpg (31.84 KiB) Viewed 13028 times
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

knifeinhand wrote:Yeah she is!

Here is one of the many new videos coming with Dorothy. This is one that is some what different in that she is impaled on rebar!
So she's FUBAR on rebar!!! LOL
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing is Dorothy's Dreams! What wonderful dreams they are! 4 wonderfully acted deaths by one of the best! Lots of exposed breast and heavy breast fondling!
Attachments
Dorothys Dreams_preview.jpg
Dorothys Dreams_preview.jpg (177.13 KiB) Viewed 12913 times
jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before
Referral: A link from another website can't remember which one

Post by jbh »

jhsnuff wrote:
knifeinhand wrote:Yeah she is!

So she's FUBAR on rebar!!! LOL
Yeah I custom ordered that one been looking forward to it I love impalings!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Yes, jbh has been a most faithful customer with ordering a lot of videos direct and ordering this custom. It was outside the realm of what I normally do but put my mind to it and came up with a way to make it look real. And Dorothy did an amazing job with it!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing is the first new video of Nicole back with KHP! And it's going to be one of the hottest videos out! She plays Russian Roulette with her pussy and a revolver. Once it fires, she finds that it feels so good it's worth dying for! She fills up the gun with bullets empties the gun inside herself!
Attachments
Nicoles Pussy Destruction_preview.jpg
Nicoles Pussy Destruction_preview.jpg (287.58 KiB) Viewed 12833 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Any one ready for another new Nicole video? Here it is doing a video that seems to be a favorite to KHP fans! She is in Nicole's version of Dreams Of Death!
Attachments
Nicoles Dreams Of Death_preview.jpg
Nicoles Dreams Of Death_preview.jpg (301.09 KiB) Viewed 12695 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing is something new from KHP. Dorothy is a cop in a shoot out and falls back due to a shot to the shoulder and ends up impaled on a piece of rebar sticking out her stomach. The killer uses that to his advantage by twisting and turning it to cause her tremendous pain. When he gets a face full of her blood, he gets mad and shoots her 9 times! Also plays with her tits and yes, her nipples get hard in this video too! I must be doing something right!
Attachments
Tough Girl Impaled_preview.jpg
Tough Girl Impaled_preview.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 12546 times
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Must be doing something right for me as well! Had to buy the video immediately going by that description and the preview images. I love a tough girl scenario with lots of shooting. :pc:
I think the impaling turned out pretty good as well. Dorothy's acting was also really on point, great work to everyone involved in this one. :clap:

The only critique I have is the audio levels spike too much at some points (Dorthy's screams and such). But I really like these kind of tough girl shooting scenarios, hopefully could see more of those in the future.
jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before
Referral: A link from another website can't remember which one

Post by jbh »

Marakh wrote:Must be doing something right for me as well! Had to buy the video immediately going by that description and the preview images. I love a tough girl scenario with lots of shooting. :pc:
I think the impaling turned out pretty good as well. Dorothy's acting was also really on point, great work to everyone involved in this one. :clap:

The only critique I have is the audio levels spike too much at some points (Dorthy's screams and such). But I really like these kind of tough girl shooting scenarios, hopefully could see more of those in the future.

Yeah like I said earlier I had this one custom made, I love the tough bitch don't go down without a fight cussing out her killer even as she chokes on her own blood scenario glad to see I'm not alone hopefully we will see more like this in the future
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

A look at something coming soon with Nicole!
Attachments
Sequence 01.gif
Sequence 01.gif (5.35 MiB) Viewed 12343 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

A very epic arrow video is coming soon with Nicole!
Attachments
Adding the bow.jpg
Adding the bow.jpg (94.06 KiB) Viewed 12191 times
red_dog_7
What is your main fetish?: Great movie death scenes and original stories
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have been a member for sometime. Great place to follow conversations.
Referral: Was a long time member of deadskirts and this site

Post by red_dog_7 »

AND.....We get to see Paul as the ultimate crime boss who catches an informer in his crime syndicate.

He sends a clear message to what happens when he catches a rat in his organization.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Getting new sets put into place. This one can also be set up as a bedroom or an office. I'm also building side walls that can be put in to make a corner and taken out to get a shot that normally wouldn't be possible in an actual room. The other walls I was using for back ground are rougher and have a custom coming so plan to make that area more of a maintenance style room. One idea is to kill a girl there by pushing her back on the a piece of rebar that is sticking out of a wall. Rebar will stick out the front of her stomach. This room will still have some green screen but only in a window and not so much behind actors. It's really the floors that are so hard to do with green screen. Too much spill over on to actors when they lay on it. I still have the green wall as you can see. It will be used more for inserting characters like the video I just put out. I couldn't very well carry a compound bow into a hotel so shot the scenes with out it and then put me in the shot aiming the bow at her. Will work even better when I'm not wearing a yellow shirt. Yellow doesn't key out great. :)
Attachments
IMG_20180227_124608.jpg
IMG_20180227_124608.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 12056 times
IMG_20180227_124820.jpg
IMG_20180227_124820.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 12056 times