KHP Video Updates

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

killercom

Re: KHP Video Updates

Post by killercom »

Well, do it in pussy, please!
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Post by knifeinhand »

taz_vn wrote:This slowly moving red mist is too unrealistic.
Any one else feel this way?
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

knifeinhand wrote:
taz_vn wrote:This slowly moving red mist is too unrealistic.
Any one else feel this way?
Are you judging this from just the gif or did you actually buy the clip and still feel that way? Animated gif's don't play at the normal frame rate of the actual video.
smudger

Post by smudger »

I have to say I agree that the "red mist" really does not fit in. One thing that I always liked about your clips was the quality of the SFX and how realistic they were. These clouds just don't look right for me and I preferred it the way it used to be.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Okay. I can certainly leave them out. Do you want to see anything but the bullet holes appear?
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I hope this looks realistic. Guess I will run this by my customers before I release them so I can make the necessary changes. Keep in mind, I had to make this a very tiny gif so it looks low res but the video is full Letterbox HD.
Attachments
Natalia Model Clone 2 Killed1_3.gif
Natalia Model Clone 2 Killed1_3.gif (4.68 MiB) Viewed 14204 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I'm really confused because some of the most popular videos being sold have no effects at all. I don't know if there is even a gun shot sound effect but no evidence that a gun has even been fired. I guess if no effects beats effects, I'll go the no effect. Certainly easier to put together and get posted for sale. Just wish some one could make clear what is wanted. It's all very cloudy to me after all these years.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

The new video with Natalia is now showing! Watch as this sexy woman gets stabbed to death and posed on a kitchen counter! A lot of the stabbing action happens with no camera cuts. Knife is stabbed in, bleeds and then knife stays in all in one shot. In the middle, repeated stabs with no camera cuts and the knife pulled out, held and then stowed in the vest all in one shot. No cuts.
Attachments
Natalia Model Clone 2 Killed_preview.jpg
Natalia Model Clone 2 Killed_preview.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 14135 times
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

To answer your question above, what I look for:
1) Younger actress (< 25)
2) Absence of camera cuts (which you reign king)
3) Topless from waist up
4) Multiple stabs or shots, usually around 10-15, with several (at least 3-5) overkill
5) Some blood, but not a lot.
6) Well-lit
7) Actress is prone through the majority of the action
8) Knife blade vertical (i.e. not a between-ribs orientation)
9) No whining or crying, just impact grunts.
10) For blades, begin in stomach/belly area and progress upwards towards the heart for the
final kill/overkill. People don't die from bellystabs. Nothing above the breasts or below
the belly.
11) For bullets, begin in the belly/stomach area and progress upwards to the chest (since
bullets CAN penetrate ribs, then into the chest on the heart-side for kill/overkill.
Nothing above the collarbone or below the belly.
12) Head-to hip view at all times. Showing the stab/bullet entry without the actress' facial
expressions does not work.

I think that's pretty specific, probably too much so. You've got all the pieces as I've been watching your videos for over 12 years. Now it's a matter of putting all the above into the same video.

My 2 cents.

T.
smudger

Post by smudger »

knifeinhand wrote:Okay. I can certainly leave them out. Do you want to see anything but the bullet holes appear?
Absolutely. Just the bullet holes at first, maybe some bleeding after (or not as the case may be). The red mist is very unrealistic and is like the worst squib effects. Keep it simple- the rest of your work is just great. Won't comment on stabbings as doesn't interest me.

Absence of SFX or gun fun certainly isn't the way for you to go as far as I am concerned. I never buy a clip without at least visible holes in the right places- and you're pretty good at that!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I spend hours doing the blood mist so only happy to leave that out. I guess I have set my idea of realistic as a Hollywood version of getting shot. In reality, yeah, probably nothing much sprays out. Just a hole followed by some blood running out. That, you know I can do.

As far as no one dying from belly stabs, that is very untrue. I saw a show about a woman who got one belly stab and died. And I have a lot of people write me all the time to please do one belly stab and have them suffer and die. But then I do one and no one buys it so maybe I won't do that any more. I also hear from both sides of the isle on the amount of blood used. Some say it's too little, others say it's too much.

So I'm gathering that if there is a lack of sales, it's not because of what I am charging but that you don't see what you want to see. I will try and hope to get everything or most everything in a video and hope most people feel the same as you do.

I will look at redoing the shooting on this most recent clip and put it for sale by direct purchase if that interest any one. I may, update the one that is on Nicheclips too. I can let you know when that happens.

**UPDATE** Going back to take that blood mist out, the files I needed to be able to do that are already deleted. So I won't be able to do that to this new one, sorry.
mornsickness
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing, woman being sawed in half by saw or chainsaw, or in general.
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I may join a community in which I can share my fetish with others who may have the same interests as me.
Referral: From various websites such as darksites.net, deadskirts, darkfetishnet etc.

Post by mornsickness »

I look for signs of internal bleeding(i.e. coughing up blood) and shock(i.e eye rolls) in both shooting and stabbing videos. But that is just me and I don't speak for everyone.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I usually have them cough up blood but have done it less because of how bad their faces get stained when we do it. I just made some new blood that isn't as bad at that. But I usually wait to do it on the last thing we shoot. Not sure how good they would be at rolling eyes.

I want to say something about the age of models. 25 and under was said to be preferred age. But many of my older ones were the most popular. Mia and Britton were over 25 at the start of their videos and if I could get Mia again, I know it would sale. The new ones with Natalia are selling good. So that is one part of that I really don't agree with.

It's clear to me that a lot of the comments seem to be personal opinions and doesn't necessarily reflect the opinion of the majority. Still like to hear them though. I try to get everything that is generally wanted into videos. I will do shootings without the blood spray and will do some overkill on about a third to half of new videos and see how that goes. I have done a lot more on showing long views of the dead body and include some good foot shots. And show the death stare when the eyes are open when dead.

The third of the three clone videos is now posted on Nicheclips.
Attachments
Natalia Model Clone 3 Killed_preview.jpg
Natalia Model Clone 3 Killed_preview.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 13991 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I can't do this on Nicheclips but I am offering all three together the three recent clone kills with Natalia for $20. That's when you buy it directly from me. Write to the email below to order it.

When you order, you will get an immediate link to download the video.
Attachments
00372.00_04_34_01.Still017.jpg
00372.00_04_34_01.Still017.jpg (534.1 KiB) Viewed 13911 times
Natalia Model Clone 2 Killed1.00_04_58_24.Still017.jpg
Natalia Model Clone 2 Killed1.00_04_58_24.Still017.jpg (564.39 KiB) Viewed 13911 times
00355.00_05_15_00.Still017.jpg
00355.00_05_15_00.Still017.jpg (573.63 KiB) Viewed 13911 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Just to be clear on what I am saying about using some of the red mist or squib effects. I personally in no way think it looks unrealistic. When I said the fake Hollywood shots, I mean in the since that we know that they are fake. I learned how it should look by watching how movies and TV have done it. I have not learned by watching people get really shot. I don't own any real snuff shooting films nor do I know where to even find them. So of course my work is done to emulate the fake Hollywood shootings. Fake in that we know it didn't really happen. I can image maybe that real shootings don't do that but I've always been told by many members that they don't want to see what the real thing looks like. I can imagine that if some one was to get stabbed like I do in videos, I'm sure intestines would spill out all over the floor but I don't and I'm sure most stab fans don't want to see that. I've had people ask for more blood and I'm definitely down with that.

I may get confused with "snuff film producer" but that is in no way what I am. And neither are a lot of the friends I have who produce either. I'm more into a sexy, well crafted death scene. Not make it look like I really killed some one. For that, I say go some where else.