KHP Video Updates

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP Video Updates

Post by knifeinhand »

The new video The Museum Alter Murder with Nicole is now showing! I always thought Nicole did awesome work with my videos but her reactions now are better than ever. She really seems to know what you all are looking for and gives a performance that is sure to arouse even the dead! If her videos don't get your blood boiling, I don't know what to say except, if you want to feel young again, get this video!
Attachments
Museum Alter Murder_preview.jpg
Museum Alter Murder_preview.jpg (339.96 KiB) Viewed 4733 times
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP Video Updates

Post by knifeinhand »

The New Nicole Arrowed video is just now posted! The action, effects and acting of Nicole will not disappoint. It will be everything you have come to expect! It is the most realistic video of a hot girl getting shot with arrows you can hope to see. No quick camera cuts to achieve the effect. Only the hard work and creative thinking of a long time special fx's professional! And this time you get to see it happen in HD!
Attachments
The New Nicole Arrowed_preview.jpg
The New Nicole Arrowed_preview.jpg (438.34 KiB) Viewed 4642 times