KHP Models

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

KHP Models

Post by knifeinhand »

At the request of a supporter of the work, I am putting up this thread to let you know about any and all new models and when they will be in so if you want to order a custom with them when they shoot.

To start off with, I found a hot former model who would love to shoot again. Just wondering how many of you remember her. She did a shoot out video that was pretty popular. I sacrificed her and shot her with arrows. She went by the name of Carly.

How interested would you all be to see her in action again?
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Re: KHP Models

Post by PatrickPayne »

Very, very sexy.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is another new girl interested in shooting and she does nude. Probably not erotic though.

The first girl Carly, does do erotic. And she does it very well and is very nice to look at.;)
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here's a new model who is making plans to come to my area for a shoot. So another girl for you to consider for a custom. She does nude. Her name is Cathy.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is another new girl interested in shooting. Keep in mind that unless a custom is ordered with one of these girls, I won't be able to afford to work with them. I have contacted all these girls who are traveling models and want to work with me. It's up to YOU if they do. :)
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Carly is wanting to know what sort of customs you would have her do? She says she has a variety of experience in doing them. I'm excited to see what this hot girl is willing to do!
Attachments
Carly2.gif
Carly2.gif (1.96 MiB) Viewed 24728 times
Carly.gif
Carly.gif (6.48 MiB) Viewed 24728 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

On customs, my policy is now that I have to receive the funds for the custom at least two weeks before the scheduled shoot. In a lot of cases, models have to schedule time off from work and they need to know how long we are going to shoot. For me to know that, I have to have all customs locked in with payment. With one of my models, I have to send her money a week in advance to pay for her gas to get here. In some cases, I need to order items to do your custom.

Since most of you are sending the money thru Paypal, I also need to have time for that money to transfer from Paypal into my bank account so that I can pay them in cash.

There is no way I can do all of this and expect the money to be sent day of or day before or even a week before the shoot. So two weeks is now the minimum. If I don't get it two weeks before, then your custom has to wait until the next scheduled shoot. With some of these girls, that could be months. The only exception on this will be when I announce shooting with a model and it's less than two weeks away. In that situation, I am fronting all the money to hire the model and can work with getting the money closer to when they do arrive.
PatrickPayne
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.

Post by PatrickPayne »

All beautiful and very sexy.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

This traveling model, Diana, is interested and willing for me to bring her out for a shoot. I would need to secure at least two customs with her to do that. You can't tell me you don't think she is just the sweetest, most innocent and yummy girl you've ever seen!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I worked with this girl one time and she is wanting to come back to do more! She is very available and very open to ideas!
PatrickPayne

Post by PatrickPayne »

Cassie is adorably sexy and that first picture (Cassie1) could easily be the hottest, sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

PatrickPayne wrote:Cassie is adorably sexy and that first picture (Cassie1) could easily be the hottest, sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.
She would totally love to do a custom for some one. As you can see, she is into blood and gore and death! And she has a very good innocent yet sexy look! Hot body! Look at that ass!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

This new girl, Kayleigh, wants to shoot with my on Feb. 5th. But she cost $100 per hour to do nude. I can only do it if some one orders a custom with her. I spend at the very least a couple of hours to film a simple custom. Write me here or in email if you want to see about doing something with her. She has done acting and I showed her the Adultery Execution and she says it looks like fun and wants to do it.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

One final notice of my working with Cora on the 18th if any one wants to get a $200 custom done with her. Get in touch with me. I booked her for all day so there is still room for your custom!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Just a reminder, I can only shoot with any of these girls if some one orders a custom with one of them. If I can't line up a custom, then there won't be any videos of them. If some one does order a custom and I have more time with the model, then I would shoot extra videos with her. But without any customs, it won't happen. So if you are just waiting for videos to shot up with them, you might be waiting a long time. lol

For starting at just $200, you can get a video that is done the way you want it instead of paying for tons of videos that leave something out and don't shoot it in the way you like. For this price, you order where the stabs, shots or arrows go in and in what order and how fast. And how the girl reacts to it. Also how she is dressed. I have a large cash of weapons thanks to a very loyal supporter and friend who ordered The Adultery Execution. Also have a compound bow thanks to another friend and the man who ordered the remake of The Hitchhiker. I make it as realistic as possible as well. For this price, you get to see 10 shots or stabs and 4 arrows hit the sexy body. Dress can be as little as bra and panties. For nude and erotic material I have to see exactly what you are wanting but it's always a very reasonable rate. Considering I usually have to pay out at least $100 per hour to shoot with girls doing this. Some are more like $150 per hour. This includes their time doing hair and makeup and getting dressed. So the hours go by pretty fast. Email if you have any questions. clearpicturemedia@yahoo.com