KHP Models

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP Models

Post by knifeinhand »

I woke up to an infomercial with Cindy Crawford. They showed her when she was in her 20's and then now at 50. To me, Nicole has aged as good as Cindy has. Looking at the two pics, you can only see a touch of age in the pic of them older. Not much else. Nicole's ability to act has only gotten better and man is she ever able to arouse a hard on during a shoot! If only I wasn't old and fat! lol
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Nicole, both then and now, is HOT!!!! So yummy! And I love that she likes snuff.

Glad to hear that you're (mostly) OK after your accident. I love looking at the GIFs of your videos, even if I can't afford to buy them.

Do you know what Carmen is up to these days?
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Have to agree, Nicole one of my first fave fetish models.

Seeing photos here.
Just like Orsi from Sophies fantasy art.

It does not look like. Either of the two have aged a day.
Still both looking great!!
Have a lot of videos Nicole from the past.
Nice seeing she is active again.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Okay, I'm making plans to fly Nicole in to the studio for a shoot between the 10th and the 14th. Any one who wants a custom with her needs to write to me very soon. I am looking to have her here for two days. Nicole is one of the models I have that will do most every thing you ask. Just no sex.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I still have opening for any one wanting to get a custom done with Nicole. She will be in next week. $200 will get you a custom with her doing nude and showing her steamy hot pussy! She takes bullets, stabs and arrows to the pussy! Get something with her the way you want it!
Attachments
nicole4.jpg
nicole4.jpg (61.88 KiB) Viewed 13932 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Shot new stuff with Nicole even though I didn't have any customs with her this time. She always does well and her work sells well. One video I shot with her was from a longer script that I wrote. It's my version of the Ground Hog Day meets horror. It involves 5 different filming locations and she is killed in a very wide variety of ways. 7 total deaths with 3 of them being longer scenes. The other 4 are quicker and done to represent the passing of a lot of days that are repeating. In those, she is hung, beat with a large pipe wrench, shot in the pussy with a nail gun, and run thru the belly with a chainsaw. The longer deaths are shot with arrows, shot with silencer and stabbed repeatedly in the belly.

There is a lot of set up and dialogue with this one so hopefully for those of you that like a good story will enjoy this one. I'm not going to tell how the story works out. You'll have to buy it to find that out. :)

We also shot one where a cop is cleaning the streets of prostitutes and Nicole happened to be the first one. She is tortured to get her to tell where the other girls are hidding out but with all he does, she won't tell. This video is coming very soon. Probably later today!

Then shot an ancient ritual sacrifice video. Nicole is in a romanisk white gown and lifted onto the alter and sacrificed. She also has her pussy rubbed so that she can cum as she dies.

Then in modern times, the alter that was used to sacrifice women in this way is on display and Nicole is a visitor taking in the museum and reading the plaque detailing how the alter was used when a man walks in and tells her details that are not on the plaque. He asked her extremely inappropriate questions and she is about to leave when he grabs her and begins to fondle her. Then he throws her up on the alter and pulls out a knife and taunts her with it and then stabs her. In the end, he gives her the same sort of death that the women of old got on the alter including rubbing her pussy to make her cum as she dies.

And last but certainly not least, we did a redo of the famous arrow video that Nicole is so greatly known for. Her actions and acting were so much like before only better! I loved seeing her relive that scene and I know you will love it too!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I want to get some information to help me to produce the videos you most want to buy. So please let me know the following information and please, only this information. I understand there are many other details that matter but I'm looking for basic info right now.

1. Who is the model you most like to see? (KHP models that are currently working)

2. How do you like them to be dress or do you want them nude?

3. What weapon is to be used.

4. What is the main target?
Damaged15
What is your main fetish?: women fighting, women death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because I like to see female fighting and may be dying
Referral: I was surfing on the net and found it.

Post by Damaged15 »

knifeinhand wrote:I want to get some information to help me to produce the videos you most want to buy. So please let me know the following information and please, only this information. I understand there are many other details that matter but I'm looking for basic info right now.

1. Who is the model you most like to see? (KHP models that are currently working)

Hello Paul, I'd be glad to help you with that :)

1. Nicole. Definitely Nicole.

2. Dressed at first, then, being stripped before the fun begins

3. Gun or knife

4. I guess you only ask for one, but in my case: breasts and vagina.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

One last notice about the girl I have in this time. She comes from a good distance and is costing a large sum to bring her in so mentioning again, just in case some one wants to book a last minute custom with her. It would need to be figured out and paid for by late tonight. I currently have her for 8 hours. I can keep her longer but will need that cost paid.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

She looks lovely, Mr Knifeinhand. What's her stage name?
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Diana
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

To be clear, KHP is still doing customs. I will always do customs. They just will not be put up for sale on the store. So it truly ends up being a video that is made just for you. You don't have to worry about adding things to it to try to make it sell to others.

I've posted many pics of models who are ready and willing to do some work. If you see one that you would like me to bring in for a custom, write to me and let me know who you want and what your idea is. I'm ready to make your production affordable and your story come to life!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Okay, got some models who are available for customs at the first of June! These girls are hot! They all will do full nude content! Don't wait to book. Already have some work lined up with them.
butch56
What is your main fetish?: Arrows and knives in women below belly button
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am interested in special effects.
Referral: Sexy Amazons

Post by butch56 »

They're all great.
Dressed. Two piece outfits. High waisted dresses or pants.
Arrow or knife.
Right below belly button. Lower stomach area.

And will you be putting previews on the website?
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I am sorry but I can not put previews on the website. If you have access to Nicheclips, you can see them there. I will try to get previews up on this board soon.